Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Gilded Kiss - Harem RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:11 pm
Nicole's eyes sparkled a little when Eureka said she would go outside with her, even if it was for a little bit. "You will?! O-oh thank you!" She smiled with a light blush, quick to head out to the kennels so the hounds can be let out. Nicole was very quick to do this all the dogs out in a matter of minutes. The king owned many dogs for hunting, as well as some for a more personal collection. Overall, he owned twelve dogs, these dogs all taken care of by Nicole herself ever since she married the king for this reason all together. They all enjoyed their time out, many of them playing or just relaxing in the grass. Many like to show their love by pouncing onto Nicole as licking her face in happiness! Nicole loved this though, laughing and having a smile that was the biggest whenever she was with them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image
▐░ Ryuunosuke "Ryuu" Kamino ░▌

Ryuunosuke bowed to the king, and opened the door for him to exit. He lead the king to the Ladies hall inside the Harem, and then to the banquet hall. He saw many of the new wives entering, and some leaving. He bowed and placed his hand over his chest as the King entered the banquet hall, after being announced by another servant. Ryuunosuke walked closed behind the King as he made his way to his seat at the head of the long table. Once the king was seated he began to pour the King his coffee. Since the King like the taste of Coffee in the morning with his meals. He placed the sugar cubes on a tray next to the saucer of cream. Depending on the King's mood, determined if he drink it black or add cream and sugar. Ryuunosuke stepped back and took to his post by the window. Her features showing more in the sunlight that shone on his skin. His eyes appearing to be a deeper red with the hint of amethyst.

Serphrim

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:53 pm
In the highest part of one home, there's one tiny room in the back.
Rarely others ever go there, or even bother to ask.
What lies behind the closed door, it's a lonely world of emptiness
Save for a fragile girl, who only dreamt of happiness.
Then it happened one day, out on a green field in an instant.
There was a man who was introduced as a magician. ♫

αηℊℯℓ❀

User Image

Her eyes were searching and one of the faces she was looking for made their way to the banquet. She smiled warmly at his presence. Before going to follow the King to his seat she'd look for Anemone curiously as she hasn't seen her, yet. She was curious, but would give it more time as she went over to where the King sat. All she wanted from him was to lean down and give a small hug, as she always attempted, then would move to find an open seat. She saw Nicole and Eureka getting up, but there were some empty seats closer so she'd move near to take on there. She wasn't that hungry from her morning breakfast, but she did take to some more tea with grapes and cheese. Her eyes still searched the room trying to find Anemone. Normally to find a person Angel would expand her mind to search for other wave signatures that she knew of, but with so many near her it would make it more difficult to pin point it out especially if the target was farther away. Just a waste of energy no less, her eyes would meet to one girl who greeted her and she's smile with a nod in greetings to return.

Wishes were his specialty, it was amazing how he had a smile just like me.
It seemed all the wheels and gears of fate began to start that day
If I were to call you my [friend] would that be okay?
Soon touching your hand, your voices that reaches me.
It was warm and the tears fell uncontrollably.
Is it alright to stay here, please give me a sign.
In this lonely world I was waiting alone, for such a long time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:06 pm
Eureka followed half-heartedly, her slippers padding down the halls as she did. Her hair brilliantly shown in this light, white as the moon and the froth of the ocean. She looked to Nicole, who looked pretty average though fair and pretty in her own way. She often wondered why the king made the sort of decisions he did, and what sort of conclusions he made in selecting some of the brides. If he wanted someone to tend to the dogs, he could've hired a servant. But he took a bride for a keeper instead. Perhaps it was because of her strong desire to tend for the royal hounds or her remarkable ability to tend to them quite nicely that the king took to her. She knew the king had a habit of selecting women who had unique looks or talents, so that must've been the case.

She had a pout on her face as she watched Nicole let the dogs out to play. She seemed to be enjoying herself. Eureka sighed and looked to the sky. She didn't need to be out here, right? She debated going back inside, glancing back to Nicole as some dogs pushed her over and licked her face. Eureka crossed her arms, watching the girl enjoy herself.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:20 pm
Indrallious walked slowly, to intake the halls in his usual manner, as if in a process of inspection. He entered the banquet hall with a certain grandeur aura, smiling at his beautiful wives and their morning faces. He waved to Angel, who was eying him before seating himself. Despite his distaste, Indrallious did not have enough time to take his time with his meal. Breakfast would have to be quick with the ladies. He poured all the creme into his coffee, and a sprinkle of sugar, sipping it when it had cooled to his liking.

"Good morning," he announced, looking up. He noticed Seraphina eying her before leaning back in his seat. "Where is the other one?" He mentioned in a low voice to Ryuusuke who stood behind him. He did not spot his other new wife, having hoped he could meet the two of them that morning.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:21 pm
Keme

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are the wives really in such danger that NONE of them can defend themselves?" Keme asked, a bit skeptical. She was a full grown leopardess, how dangerous could being in the forest possibly be? "I don't want to be a burden... but I don't wish to scare the servants overly much, either," she added.

DecafKitten

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:29 pm
Nicole was happy, but noticed Eureka sigh, looking uninterested. She sat up, looking down on the floor. "You don't want to be out here... do you...?" She got up, the dogs noticing that Nicole was unhappy and sitting by her side. "If you didn't want to be out here... you could have said no... I wouldn't have been offended by it or anything..." She was trying to hide how much this actually hurt, considering she was very interested in Eureka.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image

Ryuunosuke took a step toward the king and spoke low to him."My apologies, you majesty. I believe she is walking with the Queen. Should I fetch the Mistress so that you can meet her?" Ryuunosuke spoke in a polite formal manner. He only did this with the King, only when the other servants were around. He still held his grim facial expression. He waited for the King to dismiss him, so that he could gather the new wife to appear before the King.

Serphrim

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:43 pm
Eureka pursed her lips, listening to the discontent in Nicole's voice. She shrugged her shoulders, looking back to the castle. Nicole seemed to have misinterpreted her sigh, seeing it as boredom or displeasure. It was probably nothing of the sort. She looked back to the human girl. "It's only just that you invited me out here, but instead you play with your dogs. You could say I feel a little ignored, especially after you showed such an interest in me. Could I say why?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:54 pm
Now Nicole felt stupid and embarrassed, rushing to conclusion that she was unhappy with being out here. "O-oh... I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make it look like I was ignoring you... It's just this is how it always is in the morning when I let them out. They're really happy and enjoy the care and love I give to each one of them." She said, looking down to the hounds at her feet and petting each of them, looking back up at Eureka. "A-as for why I'm interested in you..." She couldn't say she had feelings for her, still a little confused in that sense herself, but she was interested in her. "Well... there's just so much about you I like. Besides your canine blood, you're just so strong and beautiful... I sorta look up to you Eureka..." She told her, blushing a little more. "I mean, look at me... I'm just your average human with no royalty in her blood whatsoever... I'm doing what I dreamed yes, but... I don't even like the king..." She sighed, petting the dogs some more.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:11 pm
Indrallious waved his hand to dismiss Ryuunosuke, sipping his coffee and eating a croissant. He wondered how the werecat was fairing amongst Anemone. While she wasn't as brutal as some of the other wives, she surely was indirectly intimidating.

[ Sorry for the lame post ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image
⇜ Anemone ⇝

"Indra is a wonderful man, but he has lots of enemies. They wouldn't think twise to target one of us just to get at him. It has nothing to do with wits or brawn when you're caught off guard and outnumbered." That, plus, there was the greater possibility of an otherwise unproven wife running off if she got bored or homesick enough. Citing that as the main reason would be rude, though, so Anemone would never dare outright say such a thing without proper provocation beforehand. As they'd been walking as they chattered, it didn't seem like very long at all to the Queen until they arrived at the gardens. She'd made sure to pass through the womens' quarters in order to make a passing mention as to where she would be staying, but didn't linger at all since Keme would have all the time in the world to get to know them. No, Anemone wanted to show off the grandeur that was the castle gardens. She wanted to show off the gorgeous scenery, the luschious trees, the beautiful and exotic flowers and the like. She hoped that seeing this might quell Keme's obvious wanderlust somewhat, but if it wouldn't she couldn't say that she'd be surprised.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:30 pm
Eureka seemed to smile with her eyes despite her expressionless face. Nicole seemed to truly love these dogs. And if she didn't say so herself, Nicole probably had a crush on her. Or at least looked up to her. Eureka liked the idea of having someone admire her.

She strode over to Nicole, patting the girl on the head. "You should not belittle yourself in the slightest. The king had hand picked you from all the rest. Even if you do not love him, I'm sure that the king doesn't expect you to love him at first," she offered,

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image

Ryuunosuke took his leave and disappeared rather quickly. It would seem like he vanished, but he really didn't. He spoke around the palace to the Queen's whereabouts, before a maidservant told him he saw her heading towards the garden. He walked outside, and took the shortcut through the hedge archway. He listened carefully to the sounds around him, so that he could locate the Queen. Getting a general idea, he headed off in the direction of the Royal Garden fountain. Finally hearing the jingles of the bracelets on the Queen. He stood before her. His face showed no sign of fatique, or any other distraught. He wasn't out of breathe or anything of the sort. He was calm."The King has summoned you to the banquet hall with his new wife, so that he may partake on his Wife's accustoms." Ryuu thought his sentence came out weird but he went with it anyways, and pointed to the hedge garden archway.

Serphrim

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:38 pm
Nicole really wasn't expecting Eureka to pat her head, but she like her touch, smiling and blushing. "But I'm the only human wife... And it's easy to tell he did so because of my father telling him how great I am with taking care of dogs. I mean, I've wanted to do this and truly love it here along with the company of you and the other wives, but... I don't feel like I could ever love the king, or even any male for that matter..." She sighed, still confused with how her feelings should be. She really liked Eureka, but didn't know if she could even like her in the sense of how a man can love a woman... It was all still just really confusing in her head.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff