Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Faithful [1x1] [AnimexGaaras] [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:46 pm
Fiona found herself beaming right back at Nathan. That was, until she heard her phone loudly ringing from within one of the pockets on her hoodie. For a split second a flash of fear made itself painfully obvious upon her previously cheery features. She quickly pulled out her phone, and once she saw the caller ID, the genuine smile she held before was replaced by an obvious facade of casual joy. "Cliff's calling. See you both later." Without any further explanation she began walking away from the two, answering her phone as soon as she could while being as far out of earshot from Nina and Nathan as possible. He never called this early unless something was wrong. Either this was an emergency or he was mad at her again. "Darling? Is something the matter?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:55 pm
"Where. Are. You." He hissed into the phone, frantically lighting a cigarette and pacing around the living room, pushing his dark hair out of his sweating face. "I thought I would be nice and come home early, but how ******** embarrassing, Fiona!I come home and my wife is running around town like a teeny bopper. Who were you with? I want names." His hands clenched and unclenched as he panicked, shaking violently, putting the cigarette into his mouth and blowing out the smoke, the drag just hardly calming him. "You embarrassed me." He paused and looked to his feet. "No wonder your mother wanted you out of the house, you stupid, ugly, b***h."  

gaaras and milk

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:32 pm
Tears were already welling up in Fiona's eyes, but she managed to hold out until she got into her car before letting out any full-out sobs. She expected him to be angry and to yell at her, certainly. She could handle that. But to bring up her mother just because she wasn't there waiting for him? She couldn't hide her hurt at that. Which, considering how angry he seemed to be, would probably make him happy. Or possibly even angrier, since it would probably be a bit harder to decipher what she was saying over the phone while she was crying her eyes out. "I'm already in my car, on the way home. I was with Nina. I...I wanted her advise on how I might go about quitting my job. She knows my boss better than I, so I figured...she'd know how I should break it to her better than I did..." Sometimes she seemed to have trouble speaking, as she was barely choking back even louder and less decipherable sobs. "I'm..I'm sorry..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:37 pm
"This is two days in a row, Fiona. And after we had a wonderful romantic dinner together." There was less anger in his voice now, but a taunting joyful tone. "Don't cry, you don't want your makeup to run. Look, I know you have Nina as a friend, but you can't continue to do this to me. Do you understand how humiliating it is? Probably not, considering you care so much about yourself." He sighed. "I won't be home when you get there, but I will be back just five minutes after. I have to do something. Fiona? I love you." He hung up.  

gaaras and milk

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:56 pm
Fiona felt terrified and immensely guilty. All she knew was that Cliff had been angry at the time, and she just wanted him to stop. She hoped to death that he wasn't going to hurt Nina. Speaking of which, in case he did confront her, they needed to be on the same page. She immediately dialed Nina's number, hoping she would answer quickly and go along with the story she'd fabricated. Just in case Cliff decided to confront her. Texting it was too dangerous, as she knew her husband looked through her messages regardless of whether he thought she was around or not. She put her phone on speaker as she started to drive home, figuring it wouldn't be safe to yammer on the phone while only driving with one hand.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:02 pm
Nina was walking home with her brother from the cafe. When her phone started going off she quickly checked it. The caller ID flashed "Fiona". Nina quickly stopped, knowing this was bad. Cliff was angry, likely. She quickly picked up. "Fiona? Are you okay?"  

gaaras and milk

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:09 pm
"I'm...I'm fine. I just wanted to ask you a favor, that's all." The sound of her voice when she spoke as well as the quietness said more than she would ever admit herself. "If, for any reason, Cliff asks you about today tell him that I came to you for advise. Advise on how to quit my job as quickly as possible. Also tell him that I left almost immediately after, if you can." As was usual for this sort of situation, Fiona didn't really leave much room for a response before speaking again. "I'm so sorry for asking you this so suddenly. I can't really stay on the phone any longer, because I'm almost home, but please do this for me. I'll explain things later. Be safe." With that, she hung up without waiting for a response. Again, something typical when an 'arguement' like this came up with Cliff. She was nearly home, and needed to be as ready as possible for whatever her husband might be planning.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:26 pm
The garage opened as her husband pulled in. Cliff was speaking to someone, leading them down into the cellar. It sounded casual, and the other voice sounded like a woman's-though, not Nina's. It was quiet for a few moments, and then the cellar doors closed. What Cliff called his "workshop" resided down there. Cliff shuffled about a bit more in the garage before stepping inside. "Honey, I'm home!" He beckoned in a gleeful voice, as if nothing had happened. As he entered though, he cradled something furry in his hands. "Ah, there you are," Cliff chuckled, coming into the foyer. His hands mewed. "Awh, it was supposed to be a surprise. Oh well, little guy couldn't keep his mouth shut." In his large hands sat a tabby kitten with blew eyes. He held it under its arms, offering it to his wife.
Cliff did not do this often. Normally he would make a show of everything he had brought home, but he did keep it a secret what he did for the most part. If he wanted to tell Fiona, he would. But this was a gift. Cliff never went short on gifts when he felt the need to give them.
Though Cliff knew inside that this had nothing to do with emotions. What he thought he felt was love for his wife, and perhaps in some ways it was. But he was an empty shell. Fiona was the only person that kept him entertained. His 'feelings' had been so erratic lately, and he knew it. This was something for staying with him. Something he felt was earned rather than a gesture of affections. Despite the constant ******** ups, Cliff was terrified of loosing Fiona. How embarrassing would a divorce be? Ultimately, he would give her nearly everything she desired, though...if she crossed a line, her head would be 'on the platter'. Cliff chuckled at the thought.
"Baby," he said softly, moving towards her and planting the most passionate kiss he could muster on her lips with the intention of leaving her breathless. "Don't you dare embarrass me again. I can promise I won't be so understanding."

gaaras and milk

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:07 pm
Fiona was shocked to see what Cliff had brought home, though she'd be lying if she said it didn't thrill her. Was this his way of making up for what he said? ...No, that was just wishful thinking and she knew it. Still, a kitten! It was so cute and precious and soft and...and she loved it. She nearly believed his affections were genuine when he planted that wonderful kiss on her lips. Then he just had to threaten her. How could he be so sweet one moment and so vicious the next? It made no sense! It wouldn't be wise to say such things, so instead she decided to play up the guilty card in hopes of lessening whatever anger might remain - or perhaps plant a seed of regret in him for once? It was unlikely, but she could hope. With that well practiced guilty puppy look, aided in no small part by her still reddened eyes and cheeks from all her prior weeping, she said in a soft tone of voice, "I'm really sorry for embarassing you. I promise I didn't mean to..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:18 pm
Cliff kissed her forehead and handed her the kitten to admire as he took off his jacket. He checked the pocket, a blonde lock of hair peaking out which he quickly shoved back in before hanging it up. "His name is Bowie, like David Bowie," Cliff explained, shutting the closet as he slipped off his shoes. "He took a liking to me, and I thought you might like having some company around the house while I'm at work." He moved to the kitchen to make some drinks, "I think you need it, especially if you're making the decision to quit work. Maybe you should draw or something a bit more, you liked doing that, yes?" He rambled while mixing a drink for him and his wife. "I'll make us some stir fry tonight, then we can relax in the tub and maybe finish the evening off with a movie." Cliff often did this. He'd come home with a plan in mind, and if anything went off course he became anxious and infuriated. "I might spend some time in the work shop tonight...that will give you time for you and Bowie to get acquainted," he returned to her side with her drink, kissing her cheek gently. "I will be working in the hospital tomorrow. I have a surgery to perform."  

gaaras and milk

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:43 pm
As she always did whenever Cliff started detailing whatever plans he'd made, Fiona quietly listened. Except, now that she had a cute little kitten in her arms, she found herself rubbing right behind its ear as Cliff prattled on. Once he returned she took her drink with her free hand, her gaze locked onto the man as she took a small sip from her drink. "A surgery? If you wouldn't mind my asking, what's it for? Is there an interesting story behind it?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:48 pm
"Stage four colon cancer," he replied simply, taking a sip of his drink and going to the living room, sitting down. "He likely won't make it, he's around 40 years old. Two daughters." Cliff leaned back and crossed his legs, flipping on the television and going through the channels. "Sit with me."  

gaaras and milk

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:11 pm
Ever the obedient wife, Fiona didn't hesitate to do as Cliff told her. She sat herself beside him, lightly leaning her head against his shoulder as she gazed blankly at the television screen. She kept Bowie atop her lap, gently stroking the precious creature again and again. Her husband's words about the likely doomed man and his less than stellar hobbies got her thinking. Almost absently, she wondered out loud, "What would you do if something ever happened to me?" As silly as he might have thought it to be, she often genuinely wondered if he'd even miss her if she died. Would he still love her, even if she couldn't walk or talk or see? Would he still care for and cherish her if she ended up in a coma? Did he even love her at all? Sometimes he was the sweetest man she'd ever met. Other times he was the worst, and made her hate herself more than anyone else ever could.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:54 pm
(sorry, just re-moved into college; really time consuming especially with new job on campus razz will find time to reply soon. sorry!)  

gaaras and milk

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:56 pm
{That's totes understandable, and thank you for telling me. ^.^ Good luck with settling in and such.}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff