Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Sonic Roleplays
**Rebooted** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:47 pm
Glancing over at the new kid, Ella bit the bait and asked in a casual tone, "So, what's your name? I haven't seen you around here."
Myelin savored the look of surprise on Dex's face as the car came to life. She got into the passenger seat and buckled in. She placed her hands on the dashboard, feeling the vibrations run through her fingertips.
Timothy looked down at the floor and grew tense as he saw the mess he'd made. He said to Silverlight, "D-do you have a paper towel? I-I'm so sorry..."

Scarlet slowly turned and glared at the bird. She stared at it dead in the eyes and asked, "Did it just... Did you just say somethin' to me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:03 pm
The explosion ringing out through the kingdom brought a smile to Sciz's face. He rose from the bench, arching his back with a yawn. "Well, glad to see someone else decided to stir something up," he said. "I was afraid I'd have to do something myself."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:10 pm
The boy opened his mouth to reply, but all that came out was half of a reply. "My name is--" he began, until he went into a slight fit of coughing. "S-Sorry... my n-name is--" more coughing. That's when the boy realized, he didn't know his name.

"I... I don't know." he said, a little in shock.

Dex cautiously pulled out of his pseudo-parking spot and began the slow, shaky drive back into town.

Swift giggled and waved Timothy off. "Don't worry about it, dude. I got it." Swift said. "Mom, can you pour him some more?"
"Of course, Swift." Silverlight replied, pouring more stew into the bowl and handing it to Timothy as Swift cleaned up the mess.

"Unless the walls have mouths as well as eyes, I believe I'm the only thing currently here capable of speaking directly to you, young lady." the fiery bird replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:56 pm
Ella cocked her head. "W-what?" she asked. She looked at the floor, then back at him. She felt a feeling grow in the pit of her stomach. "I know I don't seem to be the most trustworthy person," she stated, "but I couldn't have scared you so badly back there that you won't tell me your name now!"
Or did I?

She shook her head. "I'm not as bad as I look, I swear." She fidgeted and asked once more, "Your name?"
Myelin put her hand out the window and smiled, feeling the wind in her palm. She giggled, revealing the sound of her long-forgotten vocal chords for a mere moment or two.
Timothy felt terrible for making Swift clean up a mess he hadn't even made, but he stepped back and kept his mouth shut; a chore he'd been doing since he had taken his first breath.
He got a small spoonful of the stew and sniffed it before taking a sip. He lit up and shoveled in the rest of it. He wiped his mouth on his sleeve and said with a smile, "Th-that was wonderful! Th-thank you!"

Scarlet's eyes widened as she moved closer to the exotic pet. She could feel the heat coming off of it now- heat that was far above normal body temperature. She looked at it curiously and asked, "The ******** are you?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:25 pm
Spyke manged to barely dodge the fire beam in time getting damaged somewhat. "Wow that was awesome, just keep focused and in time you can contro-. He was then cut off hearing the explosions through out the kingdom. "That is not good." He then looks at Phoenix. "Lets go and investigate just keep one band on only take it off when its a emergency. Consider this field training." He then dashes off ordering a large group of guards to head into the city with him. About 10 guards followed since Spyke doesn't want to leave the castle defenseless. "Lets hope whoever is cause this much trouble is a good fighter."

Roman and Jay both felt the explosion and looked at each other. Roman sighs. "That sounds like it came in the direction of the bar...man someone is pissing me off." Jaybomb looked at Roman and faced-palms himself. "Is that all you are thinking of getting drunk? Lives are in danger we need to do something." Roman the shrugs. "Actually that is not all i care about, I also wonder which girl to sleep with: Snow, Melody, Frost, Midnight, Rain, Haven, or Fade. There is a lot of girls to chose from." Jaybomb looks at Roman is disgust. "You make me sick you know that, and seriously do you care at all if the kingdom is under attack." Roman shrugs and smirks. "Nope not at all but I do care if someone had destroyed my favorite bar so I'm going to make them pay with interest."

((For reference the rebooted Roman is a mix of Sheila and old Roman. At first he will act like he doesn't give a crap and just be a playboy but as time goes on he will begin to act more and more like the Original roman with some minor differences.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:18 am
Rose wanted to follow Seth, not having anywhere else to go, but paused as the vibrations started. "Oh, no...!" She ran from the school to home, yelling for her mom.

Haven's ears ducked back. "I don't need it. Really, I--" She paused as the ground began to shake, and she lost balance, falling to her knees. "AHH!"

The two guardians took to the sky, searching for the cause of the explosion.

Phoenix followed Spyke.

Snow and Melody staggered, their mall goodies scattering.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:17 pm
Though no one seemed to notice the shaking of the ground, the cult did indeed cause trouble, and the school was among the first to be notified. The alarm went off, and over the intercom teachers were told to lock down. The teachers check outside, and seeing no one out in the halls, lock up and usher everyone into a corner and turned the lights off. Students ran to classrooms, some making it in before the doors were locked. An unlucky few were locked out, and during a lockdown, once doors were locked, they weren't to be opened again.

Serenla's eyes opened wide as the intercom came on, knowing immediately that it was definitely not a drill. That crisp, professional voice had been replaced by one full of fear and panic, and a few of her classmates burst into tears. Half of the class shoved their way to the back of the corner farthest from the door, creating a solid wall of terrified students. Serenla was pushed forward, and found herself in the outer layer of the mass of students cowering in fear. Her heart pounded as the stench of fear invaded her nose, making her head spin and her stomach churn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though many people in the kingdom were known to have budding powers and such, Kat was almost disgusted by the cowardice displayed by her fellow students. That boy could through massive balls of flame, and yet he burrowed into the corner, not caring for anyone's safety but his own. Kat, on the other hand, burst through the door as the teacher was checking the halls, sprinting towards Mat as her teacher screamed frantically at her to come back. Kat ignored her, almost colliding with Mat, who though not usually the one excited to jump into danger, had known Kat would be on her way immediately. Together, they ran out of the school, wondering for only a fraction of a second why no one locked those doors. A great steel box sat by the road, looking very much like one of those maintenance boxes that serve who knows what purpose. However, Mat pulled a key from one of his many hidden pockets and opened the box, revealing Kat's spare bow and a full quiver. Her knife was, of course, tucked into her boot, but her bow was always preferred. They ran back into the school, STILL not locked, by the way, and waited. Kat knelt on the stairs, trying to catch her breath for a moment and searching for a good spot to camp out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:15 am
wwwwooooOOOOOOOOOOoooo!
Wham!
Slam!
Click!

The school's alarms blasted, and the hallway's lights flashed like a demented nightclub's. Door after door slammed shut in slow motion, yet fast enough to give one no time to react.
Locks audibly clicked, echoing the demise of the students left stranded.
Including the Beauty Queen.

Ella's heart pounded as she shot up and rushed out from underneath the staircase. She pulled at the doorknobs in vain; the only thing opening was the students' mouths as they released a deafaning scream.
With panic in her eyes and fear running rampant through her body, she dashed back to the staircase and held the new kid tightly. "What's going on?!" she cried, her solemn tears multiplying and creating hysteria in her mind, "W-what's happening? What d-do we do?!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:33 pm
"MAN, did I hate this school!!" A cultist echoed in the hallway as he reloaded his Grease Gun along with two other cultists. "Now remember lads: Kill em all... except the pretty ones."
A cultist snickered wickedly. "Yeah... they're for later fun."
The now obvious leader smacked the subordinate cultist, a look of disgust on his face. "You moron! People can track semen back to you. ******** idiot. The pretty ones are softer, which means that they'll make a better meal for the dogs." He said with a wicked laugh of his own. "Get to work. go to the mathematics wing first." He barked as the two cultists obeyed, firing wildly at the walls to try and shoot the kids undoubtedly behind them.

Gareth groaned, taking out his sawed-off and walking back into his house for car keys. He put his phone on speaker as he set it down on the counter, the phone already speed-dialing Sciz. He rummaged in the coats hanging by the door. "Come on, Sciz... Pick up..." He muttered to himself.

Seth, immediately hearing the shots fired, hurried in the opposite direction. He was trying to find a way out, a way to escape. All the doors were locked, and the teachers wouldn't open them for anything, not even for him. He knew that his uncles would eventually come to get him in particular... he just had to wait out until then.

"WOAH!" Martini quickly shouted, keeping his balance through the shake as cultists began pouring out of the sewers. He quickly snatched the glock out of Haven's hands and aimed it at one particular sewer drain and the cultist climbing out of it, shooting the man three times int eh body before he fell back into the hole. In a rush of adrenaline, all of his blurred and hazy motor skills began working fully functional. All hints that he had a massive headache were gone. He felt like a million bucks, save the shakiness of adrenaline surge. "We need to get out of here, Sciz. Use some of that Red Army training you and Gary got back in that outfit you guys were in."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:18 pm
Kat hated guns. You didn't need skill, brain, or even sobriety to shoot a gun, meaning any idiot with a gun was deadly. And these guys were evil, making them all the more worse. She took aim with her bow, aiming for a knee. She preferred to avoid killing if at all possible; she had only ever had to twice in her life, and both experiences plagued her mind frequently still. Her aim, 12 years of practice behind it, found one of the cultists and she let the arrow loose, then immediately dropped down to hide behind the wall. She saw Ella and the boy she'd been bothering, and groaned. "ELLA! GET YOUR a** OVER HERE NOW!' She yelled, not caring about her position anymore. She wasn't letting someone get killed on her watch, even the Beauty Queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mat was nearby, out of sight, but kept his sister in sight. He knew from past experiences how hard it was to start a fire in the school; tile floors and brick walls assured that only the stupid posters everywhere would burn. He threw fireballs almost blindly, his vision impaired by his location. Clever Mat, always a step ahead, focused and formed the fireballs some distance away from himself, knowing that if he shot them from where he was, not only would he light up the school, but he would give away his location. He loved being so scrawny sometimes.

Now Serenla did scream, a strangled noise that she immediately tried to silence with her hand. She wished everyone else would do the same and at least make some attempt at keeping quiet; it would help at least a little bit. She couldn't keep the few tears from streaming down her cheeks; she was terrified. Thoughts of death broke through, but she roughly pushed them away. Thinking about what was going to happen wouldn't make it any worse. For now, Serenla turned to the sobbing girls around her, trying to silence and comfort them.

In the middle of her first job in the city. Why did this always happen to her? Except usually, it was something like a stray policeman who was supposed to be off duty, or outdated chloroform. But no, a ******** CULT had to attack the city when she was supposed to see one guy dead. No family, no job, not even important. An easy kill! But nooooo, no. Nothing's allowed to be easy for Rain, now is it? She groaned, hopping in her van to get a weapon that would better deal with this crowd. (leavemeloneIdon'tknowgunsI'mgonnabevague) She slid a bar aside in the van, revealing a hole just large enough for her to aim and shoot out of in emergencies.

"THIS. IS. COMPLETE. BULLSHIT!" She snarled, taking down two cultists, firing a bullet for every word.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:37 pm
As if it was as almost a staged performance, Sciz's phone rang with Gareth's number flashing on the small screen. He motioned Martini to follow him, and put the phone to his ear as he started jogging to cover. "Talk to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:22 am
Haven gasped, putting a hand to her mouth as Martini shot the cultist in the head. She quickly looked away, the scent of blood filling her throat and swimming through her head. "No no no no no no no no no...." Watching as Sciz walked away and motioned for Martini to follow, Haven was unsure if she should follow as well, or stay here on the ground and wait for death. Neither option really mattered to her, honestly. No one really knew her here, besides Frost, who had helped her when Hollow took control by making sure she wasn't sentenced to death and instead got help like she needed. It was better with the meds, but Hollow still managed to take over sometimes, usually in unsettling situations like this.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:25 am
Sciz turned around when he noticed that the girl who was with them didn't follow. "Are you coming, or not?" He almost spat the words out as he started walking towards her. He didn't think she felt like getting shot today.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:49 pm
Haven jumped as Sciz spat out word at her like venom, and she was snapped away from her thoughts, scrambling to her feet. "Y-Yes, I'm coming!" She stuttered, walking to Sciz and Martini. "S-Sorry..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:28 pm
Gareth spoke quickly, his military experience immediately settling in and changing him completely. He was infinitely more focused and serious, and his stance even changed to one that was tensed up for anything. He paced back and forth to get the blood flowing in his legs. "I need to get Seth and Martini to someplace safe ASAP. What's your position?" He grabbed his phone and walked outside, shooting a cultist that happened to run past him. He looked around before walking up to the side of the cultist, now writhing on the floor trying to reach for his gun. He stepped on the gun and looked away as he pointed the sawed-off at the cultist's head and fired his second shell, killing the cultist instantly.

"I'm getting you and Rain also." He said as he opened the shotgun and reloaded, putting the phone in his trenchcoat's sleeve strap. "Hope you don't mind being volunteered to help protect them." He said, the only shred of sarcasm in his voice anyone would hear until the end of all this as he got into the front seat of a black SUV and turned the car on.

Martini retreated into the alleyway behind Sciz, putting Haven between Sciz and himself, emulating what he had seen in movies and video games with his gun constantly watching their 6. "Hey, uh, when's Gareth's ETA, over?" He said to Sciz, trying (but failing horribly) at understanding military lingo. He aimed at another cultist that crawled halfway out of the sewer he shot the previous cultist in. This cultist put his rifle's bipod down on the pavement and aimed at Martini and the gang before Martini's 9mm bullet went straight through his nasal cavity, killing him almost instantly.

Seth continued to jog away from the mayhem, making as little noise as possible. He headed for the school's theater, which had roof access. From there, he could jump down the cargo units that were outside the woodshop class and make his way into the suburbs via the access road that went between the school's buildings and the athletic fields.  
Sonic Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff