Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
The Trans-Dimensional Colosseum v.2 (Open/accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:13 pm
Milla thought to explain what she was and how that didn't require actual consumption, but she restrained herself as the Strifer spoke to Ceily. No need to, she supposed. It wasn't an important matter anyway. Her eyes were drawn to the strange man who appeared above the heads of most everyone in the room shortly after Strifer finished talking. He seemed confident enough standing there, a lazy smile on his face. How had he gotten there?

The questions in her head ran off for a few microseconds until a bright flash accompanied by a horrid, rumbling noise filled the air. Fear spiked in her mind, numbing it, and her eyes popped open. She pressed her hands hard against her mouth to muffle the scream that erupted at the frightening experience, a high keening the was the only part that escaped. It was relatively harmless compared to her wail, but it carried through the silence that was left afterward anyway. Milla turned towards the hearth, hiding her face in embarrassment behind her curtain of dark hair.

Zellik glanced over Rivera's shoulder to where Kris stood, then recoiled with a growl at the bright flash that nearly blinded him. When he rubbed the afterimage out of his eye, the half-orc growled a curse under his breath at the sight of Alpha. "Accursed statue. He muttered, gripping the edge of the table so hard that splinters pushed themselves beneath his short nails.

Kris stumbled somewhat at the disorientating lightning and thunder combination, his foot knocking over a half full mug. He frowned at Alpha, knowing that he would have to one-up Angel for display later. All in good fun, however.

"Sorry fo' the drink, pal." The announcer said to the poor man whose drink that now lay spilled on the stones, smiling sheepishly. Ignoring the angry look he received, he shook a tiny gray gem out of his sleeve and tapped it twice against his throat. He coughed once, pleased that magic had activated properly and that his voice was now magnified so that even the deafest listener could hear, and grinned. He was unsure of what to started off with at first, the rules or the 'example', but he dove right in despite that. "Awright everyone, how's it goin'?" Kris said, addressing all of the current patrons. "First off, welcome to the Trans-Dim. Second off, ya may be wonderin' 'Who's that moron think he is, poppin' outta nowhere', right? But some of ya may have heard me before. Well, lemme introduce myself anyway, 'cuz we've got some new guys an' gals signin' up all the time an' knowin' who's explainin' how this place works is always the first step here! My name's Kris, with a 'K' of course, an' I work here as an announcer." He left out the information hoarder part. "We gotta few simple rules around here that ya need to know, anythin' else that you're curious about jus' talk ta someone who's been here awhile or get a list of 'em to carry around." Kris cleared his throat again. "Trans-Dim has 4 wings. Most of ya can access the east, half o' the west, an' the south wings. Ya can visit the Bazaar for a bit if ya fancy and have nothin' else ta do. Ya got 3 days at the most to be out of the Colosseum if you're part of an event. Except for the slaves." The man made sure to put emphasis on that statement. Not out of cruelty, persay, but to push home that fact. "They'll have to get permission for their masters first. Ya can also watch fights for free, sittin' anywhere ya want, unless ya want to sit in the spot reserved for the other gla-di-ators. The north wing is forbidden fo' anyone, even me, so don't even try ta get there! Bad things happen ta those who pry. Curiosity killed the cat an' all dat." Kris laughed and jerked a thumb at Alpha. "The Colosseum has guards ta make sure that yoo guise follow the rules, too. Don't mess wit' 'em, especially the Weepin' Angels. 'Ave ya ever had a statue have it in for ya? No? You don't want to!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:49 pm
((Had to edit, sorry for any mess ups, I wrote this with my kindle and it likes to change words.))
"Thank you for that lovely introduction, Kris. It was very heart felt, wonderful, wonderful. I hated it." Alpha was extremely pleased when heads wooed towards him. "Ah, yes, causing whiplash It's one of my favorite pastimes. You may address me as 'Alpha'. And just so your all know, is nothing personal, but I hate all of you. For reasons, of course. One: you could possibly be new, two: you are a rule breaker, three: you could be Zellik, our four: because. I. Just. Do." Alpha paused for a moment. "Now, let's get some rules strait. You are not allowed to try to leave the Colosseum, to the bazaar, yes, but you have to come back. Failure to do so, you will be hunted and punished. Two: do not test me, I can and will kill all of you without hesitation, and believe me, the only person I'll get in trouble for doing to so is our beloved champion. Speaking of which, Zellik, I will be using you for our demonstrations, you may pick one other person, not Kris, and I we'll also need a man by the name of 'Strifer'." Alpha took a moment. Gazing over the assembled warriors. "As I said, I am Alpha, I am the head security, the only people higher than I are the headmasters. Do. Not. Cross. Me."

Rivera put her arm on the table, had in her hand. "I like listening to Kris talk, he has a nice accent." She listened to alpha. "Boy, he's trying to make a point...." she frowned and wondered what his example would be, depends on who Zellik picks, no doubt.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:08 pm
Strifer took the man at his word, but alas they had no idea why he was here, and they wouldn't stop him from doing what he wanted, when he wanted. Kris, the teleporting man, did indeed have a very jubilant voice, and he actually almost enjoyed the run down from him. When the cursed statue spoke it just made his ears grind. Then the stupid thing said his name, as well as the word example and he knew exactly who to blame. The Bounty Hunter turned to the book reading statue and winked. "Why don't you clean up my mess. Since you seem to be able to mesh with the dirt beneath my feet it'd probably be easiest for you to clean it up." With his smack talk spoken he stood up enthusiastically and shot his hand in the air like a school boy asking a question. With that done he began to wiggle about like an excited child. "Oh! I'm Strifer! Golly gee willickers! I just can not believe I won! I sure hope the prize is a lifetime supply of gressleberries! They're my favorite snack this side of the universe!" With that said Strifer continued his clearly fake and sarcastic excitement and jogged towards the statue, making his way effortlessly through the crowd.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:03 pm
Rarely anything astounded Kris. The sarcasm oozing from Strifer caught him a little off guard. With the numerous strangers surrounding him, however, he forcibly removed the strange look that he automatically began directing at the bowler hat wearing man and fixed the customary poker-face smile right back on. "Ah, don't mind Al. He waved a hand dismissively at the Angel. "The leavin' the Colosseum rule is really just for slaves allowed out fo' a bit or if ya are in a runnin' event. We really don't wanna hafta track ya down when we don't need ta. The Bazaar's a huge place, after all! But if ya don't come back in time an' yer in an event, well, my deepest, sincerest apologies to ya, but yer auto-matically disqualified. Thas' jus' how it woiks aroun' heah."

Zellik felt a wave of outrage at being 'chosen' by the Angel. If it had been anyone else, then he would have agreed to it and relished the fight (most likely this 'demonstration' would turn into some sort of fight, he assumed). But coming from something he hated... "No." Zellik growled shortly after Strifer began bounding through the crowds, narrowing his eye angrily at Alpha. "Leave me out of your games, demon stone."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:00 am
Ceily could only shake her head when Strifer used needing to forget as an excuse. She still could not wrap her head around why people drank the nasty stuff that was alcohol. She was about to object that needing to forget was not a valid reason for drinking when she noticed his attention directed else where. She followed his gaze to the man that appeared to the center. She recognized him but she couldn't remember from where. The flash and booming caught her off guard as well and she squeezed her eyes shut. Trying to 'plug' her 'ears' wouldn't of ever helped because her hearing wasn't quite the same as normal humans.

She hesitantly peeked her eyes open as she looked around at what happened. She was lost from there on out, not really knowing what to say or do. She listened to the announcer and then the Angel who she already knew as Alpha. She was surprised when the Angel asked for Strifer. Ceily had to cover her gasp with Strifer's choice of words to the other Angel and prayed for his sake that he wouldn't get his a** handed to him. She was again stunned at Strifer's stunt and his sudden burst of energy. She barely recognized him as he seemed to nearly skip across the room.

Evangeline laughed lightly at Calvin's remark. She was going to let her remark go as they walked down through the halls towards where the employees stayed, but his with his next question, she just couldn't resist herself. "Why don't you wait on me in my room?" She said with a mischievous smile because of her pun, and she would be sure not to mention her room included multiple rooms, just so that Calvin could sweat over what he may of thought she implied. He was just so easy and it was fun to tease the poor fellow.

She considered what she would want to do while they hung out together but nothing came into mind. "I honestly don't know what to do. This is my first time ever being on a date, so why don't you choose?" She smiled gently up at him before she stopped at her door. She grabbed his sleeve to keep him from going any further. She pulled the key from the pocket in her dress and unlocked the door, opening it for him to enter before her. The first room was a simple living room set up with a couch, table and book shelves. There was only one door that led to her bedroom. "It's a pretty nice room for a simple employee... Well, I guess I am considered special." Evangeline giggled to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:04 am
Calvin stuttered. "Uh-uh, sure. That, uh, that'll work." He gave a sheepish smile. He blushed when she called it a date, well, he supposed it was. Calvin stopped at Evangeline's touch "Well of course your special," Calvin said without thinking, "Pretty too." He gave her a soft smile. "We could go on a walk, if you'd like?" Calvin enjoyed taking long walks, they helped calm his mind and reminded him of home. "I know not everyone likes walks, but it would be something to do, maybe even go to the Bazaar, if you'd like."  

RavenStar13Forever

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:24 pm
Strifer could feel the heat coming from Zellik, and he was three tables away. It was just what he needed to turn this situation into a fun one. He sauntered over to the large being, a smile on his lips. "Now, now I don't think you're thinking about this game the right way. Allow me to turn those wheels a little quicker for you, if you will." The smile turned devilish as he slipped a caressing arm around the man, who would most likely feel like ripping his arm off from the contact. "You and me, we're supposed to play part in some demonstration, correct? Well I believe the statue only laid down one rule, an' that 'twas t' not be a pickin' th' good boy Kris. You and me, we don't really consider them people, but I'm sure those damnable statues consider themselves to be people." The bounty hunter had his eyes locked on the statue, though it knew it would only get an emotionless stare in return. Unfortunately he wasn't done. "Now this Alpha or Beta or Gamma guy here will most certainly object to his inclusion in said demonstration, but that means he can simply change the rules whenever he wishes. What kind of participant wishes to be in a place where the rules can be changed to suit the situation? Hmm? What's to stop them from taking away your grand title out of boredom? Nothing says I. That sounds like a mighty good reason to go check out this section they have boarded off from our view. Why not? It may very well be available to us within these minutes should he change his wishes." Strifer let his words stew in the minds of the angels, as well as the fellow competitors for a moment. Many of the men within here weren't willing participants, and that more than anything left this place vulnerable to a single oversight. If they wanted to, the competitors could rise an seize this place. Not that it mattered to Strifer, he had one goal and it would be completed regardless.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:15 am
[i]"Do you have a death wish for your and everyone here?" Rivera hissed to Strifer. "I mean, do you know anything about weeping angles?" to Rivera, this man was either mental, stupid, or both. She sighed. "I don't know why I'm telling you this, but don't look him in the eye. He can kill you that way. " she thought for a moment. "You know, on second thought, look him in the eye."

Alpha 's chuckle held no emotion. "My, my, you're a sprite one, aren't you? For one thing, you and master Zellik were never apart of the same demonstration. You, child, you were going to be apart of my second in command, Sahara's, demonstration. The very one you pissed off earlier. As for your... 'little rebellion'... guards will be here in less than five minutes, you have until then to fix your mistake." He let that stink in, many warriors began to shift. Good. "Now, as for master Zellik, the only one who can strip him off his title is the one ego bests him in battle. Oh, and Zellik, do pick a fellow warrior so I can get you to catch them one you've done that, you can be seated once again. As for you, boy, the guards will be here in a moment, if you allow Sahara to do her demonstration, or shall we do this by force?"  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:05 pm
The first instinct Zellik had was to strike down Strifer for even touching him, let alone proposing his ridiculous plan. Take over the Colosseum while the Angels' backs were turned? That would never be possible. However, one part of the scheme did catch his interest. Alpha's reaction, the silent rage behind the countenance, also factored in. So when Zellik laughed, not cruelly or mockingly, he wasn't all too surprised why he did.

"New blood, eh? You'll learn the rules soon enough." Zellik said, throwing off the man's arm and standing up. "I'll restrain from killing you until then." The Champion fixed a glare on Alpha again, his aura hostile towards the statue as always. "He raises a good point, as well. He is pardoned from his plotting; not that it would have worked," He growled. "And combine the demonstrations; I doubt they would have been very different, you things all think alike. Alpha, you will be a part of it with us. You're a warrior, aren't you? This is my decision. Try to force your hand on me, and I'll take this up with the dwarf."

"Ah, let 'im off, Al. It's his first day!" Kris chipped in, honestly intrigued as to the Champion's reaction to Strifer's boldness. He wanted to see where this would lead. "A little schemin' never hurt anybody. Well, unless it involves hurtin' them, but ya know what I mean. An' I've always wanted ta see ya inaction. Always sulking around in trickin' people is no fun." Like the competitors surrounding them, Kris was more at the higher-up's mercy than the threat they posed to themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:46 am
"No." Alpha said, speaking to Kris, "if you do not teach a child at an early age they will never learn." though he ignored the part the part about the angles sulking. "Fine, champion. But I will have you know, I was already apart if the demonstration, but since you wish to be... difficult... we shall play a little game. Come here, champion. And we shall see what develops." The lights dimmed without anyone doing anything to them, the areas around alpha and Sahara seemed particularly dark.though you could still Sr the angles outlines.

Rivera frowned, she had heard that angles could be cruel when they wished and alpha seemed angry. She wondered if either would survive the 'game', Zellik had to, but nothing was protecting Strifer.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:56 pm
Strifer smiled as the giant man shrugged off the arm around his shoulder and granted him a pardon. The empty threat was just a means to an end. "That's what I like about you Zellik. You're a man of saintly restraint, but let's hurry up and get this show on the road. I'm ready to bash some skulls for cash." The lights dimmed, but darkness made no difference to Strifer. All his senses were honed, and if one was taken from him he would manage without it until it returned to him. Besides, if he really needed it his weapons were a light source. A dim one, but one sure enough. "He beckoned you, and since he's so adamant about his rules I think you should go first champ." Strifer wasn't too heavy with his abrasive comments when he spoke to the champion, especially since they had come to an agreement on the subject. After all whatever they were doing it was a paired thing now. Normally he would have even made a motion to allow the man to pass, but this time he stood still, and allowed things to play out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:04 pm
"Pfft. Egos..." Kris mumbled. That's what it had to be if a chief of security was unwilling to let something go when the offender had been given a pardon. It could be nothing else. He barely noticed the lights flickering and dimming in response to Alpha's ire, or perhaps excitement.

Zellik snorted at the comment and stood, taking his nearby bardiche into his hands from where it had been resting against the wall. "Of course." Was all he said in response to Strifer.

The Champion walked around the table, the side that did not have the man standing so close to him, and set his sights on Alpha. The stone angel still stood on the ledge above all of the seated warriors. His armor clinked and the skulls on their strings clacked against each other as the half orc strode through the patrons and their respective tables in the mess hall. The darkness in the hall didn't bother him, his natural darkvision still made it seem almost as if nothing had happened. He stopped a few feet away from the Angel's perch, far enough away that he wouldn't have to crane his neck back to look at the accursed thing standing in the darkness.

Milla slowly lowered her hands from her mouth when she was sure that there would be no screams tearing themselves out of her, even with the hall darkening. She didn't want to deafen anyone, after all. She'd never liked to hurt anyone, or see them be hurt, and so the anxiety that tightened her chest stayed put. Strifer was new to the Trans-Dim, and quite a likable person; the banshee quietly hoped that he would survive the "demonstration", if it were a deadly thing.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:41 pm
((I don't remember if I put Sahara in with Alpha or not so here she is.))
Alpha mentally scowled, just because he was a few feet away didn't mean Zellik was safe from his reach. Though he did nothing yet. "Strifer, I suggest you come here as well. Sahara has something planned for you as well." Alpha knew, that without turning that his faithful second-in-command wasn't far behind him. Without warning Alpha was suddenly forward, hand roughly grabbing Zellik's shoulder. Though the Champion was no longer there, but instead 15ft above a table, one that had both food and drink on it, so when he came crashing down, he would (Alpha suspected) brake the table, and, in hope get said food and drink all over him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:39 pm
Strifer let the champion move towards the stone angel, a short smirk on his face. The champion may be a bloodthirsty goon, but he was one who didn't like the statues very much either. When Strifer fought the champion it would be a great fight, or so he hoped anyways. This place needed a good show. Then The angel seemed to warp space and suddenly the Champion was in the air, suspended in the grasp of Mr. Beta. In a moment the statue let go, attempting to smash the giant of a man onto the table and demoralize him in food and the slop they called drinks. It was quick motion, a blur to those who saw it in their peripherals. In the time it took the champion to fall three feet, Strifer was underneath him. "I hope you're part cat, champ." With a raise of his right hand, the ring on his middle finger began to glow, and in a mere instant a silver shaft of light in the shape of a shield, large enough for the champion to stand on, was above the black bowler hat on the Bounty Hunter's head. With any hope, the champion could swing himself so that he'd land on his feet. Strifer simply had to wait and see how it played out. Worse comes to worse, the champ would roll off the shield and not be covered in food and drink.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:33 pm
One moment, Zellik was standing and staring at Alpha. The next, he felt a falling sensation. He growled in surprise and turned as well as he could in midair. He glanced downward to see where he'd been place, somehow, in the air. Still in the mess hall, thankfully, although he wasn't sure what he should be "thankful" for. A table laden with food and drink was just below him.

Zellik watched as Strifer exploded into movement, crossing the space from the table that Rivera still sat at to the table he was about to land on in a moment. After that, he wasn't sure what happened, other than having the thought that he'd crush the man who'd stopped below him. His side slammed into a hard surface and he grunted at the hit, rolling off whatever it was and holding his bardiche off to the side where it wouldn't strike anyone. He landed on his knees and the palm of his hand, and stood right back up. He hadn't hit the table, that was for sure, and he spared the man a glance before glowering back at Alpha. "You had better hope that was the demonstration."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff