Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Raijin Bay [Port Town] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:38 pm

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: Phween Biography

OOC: Time skip exit to office.

Toso eventually placed both brushes to his side once the fear of ambush left him. He looked towards the concerned squidling and gave a re-affirming. "Of course bloop" While his voice charaded the fact he was actually entirely uncertain with false bravado and an idealistic tone of voice. He made an attempt to try and procure a signal but to his dismay the mountainous region only returned and produced static. Seeing no longer a need for them Toso would use this time to switch out his lenses at the pace of an old man until he could see something coming closer in the distance. His stance shifting from lax to defensive again only to become lax again when the familiar white on Liori's scalp glimmered. A relieved sigh then took place shortly after re-adjustment of his glasses. " I'm most enthralled with your performance Liori-chan and am pleased you've returned safely. Bloop. For the most part we were successful it seems bloop. Bloop Of course doing so has come with a price I've only just recognized realized in hindsight bloop."

Toso turned to face the direction of Kumogakure. "While we may not have been noticed and while they can only assume it was a nearby village the fact stands they realize they've most likely been compromised if their goal truly was to stay out of sight. bloop. I'll take responsibility for that folly. Bloop. Satisfied though the victory was bittersweet, perhaps it would have been better to wait until nightfall, but the risk of doing so seemed too much at the time. Toso knew now however, that the sooner they returned to the village to file their report the better. The less time the giant-sans had to move and or relocate was for the better. "We need to get that arm of yours tended to bloop. We'll be taking a straight shot route back to Kumogakure from here. Bloop." ~exit

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:385/385❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:305/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: 800/800 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [2]
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  TheRealKiru
                                                                  Lanfaer
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  magcookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:38 pm
    Arrow35
    ]

[quote="Otterly Obsessed”]

User Image
    Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

They arrived at the outskirts of Raijin bay, they made sure to stay hidden before entering. Thanatos rested against a tree as they were out of sight of anyone. Since he was not lead he would need to wait for Soraru's orders. The simplest way to get into the information was to disguise themselves and simply act normal. He could turn into a dog and follow one of them around if they encountered someone suspicious he could track them back very easily with his smell. But it would be up to Soraru to know his teammates strengths and how to effectively use his team to complete the mission.

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 1450/1450 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:12 am
    xxxx
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

Raijin Bay, a place Soraru had some familiarity with, since it was where he entered Kumogakure two years ago from Kiri. It had grown considerably over the years, with tarps over what many could believe to be new building projects as the properties expanded continuously. What was once a small fishing village had become not only the docks, but a place of trade and recreational entertainment. Of course, there were still residents both new and from the days of old, and in a mission of gathering information they were the largest pieces in the puzzle. "Alright, guess it's time to get started." He said, eyes away from his group as he drew a folded white cloth from his pocket, an unused kunai cleaner. With it was a gold and ink black ballpoint pen, something he carried on him since his first day as a Shinobi. After all, not only could he use his chakra to extend the pen tip into a weapon, but the tube inside had its own use from a medical perspective.

"First off guys, I should get this out of the way. By the end of this, we're probably going to be fighting pretty competent opponents. Judging by the wording of the mission, it'll be more than just one of them too. These aren't just run of the mill undercover Shinobi, they're ones brave or stupid enough to be directly looking for information on our village. If I had to guess, they're either spies from another village or, more likely, they have something to do with the invaders already on our lands. If that is the case...we all need to play it carefully, even a former Jounin." He told them, looking to Thanatos with sincere but serious eyes, showing that it wasn't a joke. He knew the guy was strong. Strong enough to bust a whole in a hospital wall even. It hadn't taken Soraru too long to realize that the guy on his team was the same one who ended up in a fight of sorts with Hanna, but given the circumstances back then, he didn't have any bad blood over it. Either way, not knowing the guys personality, he didn't want Thanatos to think that just because there were Genin on a mission with him that it'd be some kind of snorefest that he could breeze through.

"We've been given orders to retreat if necessary, so don't think that'll count as a mission failure. We're not here for glory, only to find out what happened to the citizens. If we get to force out some information from an enemy that'd be great, but don't risk your lives for it." The last thing he wanted was for anyone to die under his watch, not because it'd have an effect on how the village viewed him, but how he viewed himself. Unfortunately, as it was, death was a possibility. But that's what it meant to be a warrior, whether Shinobi or Samurai. After speaking, Sora took a moment to write on the napkin for something he planned later. "It's getting later in the evening, people will be piling in the inn for drinks and song, and that's exactly where our client is as well. This is going to be discreet, so hide your headbands. Mercenaries and other people who know how to defend themselves come armed all the time, so don't worry if your weapons are visible. Just in case, Nara-san, I want you to stand guard outside. An alley or rooftop where you can see the entrance would be ideal. I'll place a clone with you, so just disperse it if you need to tell us to get out of there and I'll get the information instantly. Hatake-san, you'll assist me inside if anything happens. Alright?"

.xChakra/Stamina: 480/480 - 315/315 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used:

Arrow35

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:22 am
    Arrow35
    ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxx

Thanatos listened to his leader give them a small pep talk before the mission. Most of it was pretty standard issue, don't underestimate your opponents and don't underestimate the mission. Unknowing of the thoughts Soraru was having about him fighting Hanna way back he continued to listen. As he finished speaking he gave out the assignments to them. It appeared he was able to delegates duties to other teammates easily enough. Thanatos stood as he received his order."Understood, I can assure you I'm not to underestimate the weight of a mission." Thanatos looked over the streets as people started flowing into bars."I'm not sure if you saw, but I have the ability to hide myself from any sensors by turning myself into a dog. It will be easier for you to gain information if you appear to be alone.If we encounter a potential suspect I can track them from a safe distance with my sense of smell. I can understand what you say, I will not be able to respond or use jutsu. if I notice something you do not. I will get your attention if I believe it is important. If we do encounter issues I can easily end the technique as well and be at full fighting ability. "With that Thanatos formed the seal and with a soundless poof turned himself into a Shiba Inu doggo. Much Wow. He was ready to move with Soraru.

K-9 No Jutsu - A Rank- Custom

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 1370/1450 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150

Arrow35

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:45 pm
    Otterly Obsessed”][/quote]
    [quote="Grand Chevalier Haji

Kokuei Nara:

User Image

I walk through the store and buy what I need, using all the ryo Soraru had given me, plus a hefty chunk of my own. Once I pay, we departed and made good time. As we had traversed I went over my equipment. I now had 20 yards of wire, 20 shuriken, 15 kunai, 2 Trench knives, 3 exploding tags, a set of chakra dispersal gloves, and a couple of food pills in addition to my sword as far as armaments go. Good, I shouldn't need that much of it, but better safe than sorry.

I notice the sun going down so as fast as I can without impeding travel I change into my long sleeves, gloves, hood and I throw on my new Mechanics Goggles, figuring I can try them out before I actually need them. I use the zoom feature, which works well enough and swap between the remaining ones. All of them work well, but the swapping is a pain. I make a mental note to try to find a way around that once the mission is over.

By the time all of this finished we arrived.

Soraru gives us the game plan, including a fairly standard don't underestimate our enemy speech, and I acknowledge it.
    ”Sounds good to me, boss. But, fair warning, I have only been in real combat once, and even then I didn't really do anything. I jumped in to try to help a former nin of this village, I think his name was Axel, keep himself from getting killed by Lord Kaileer after they had a falling out I literally just pulled my sword and held it over his hands so he couldn't do anything, while Lord Wanryoku stopped lord Raikage. And that was yesterday, I think. It might have been a few days ago now, I'm not sure. My sense of time is all askew after the mind swap whatchamacallit. But anyway, I am not sure how much use I'll be in a fight. I will do my best, but I figured I should give you a fair warning. My specialty right now is ranged jutsu, most of which focus on immobilizing an enemy.”

I pause and ponder if I should mention any more details. I look around to see if anything looks out of place, like we might under surveillance. When I don't think we are I start to speak again, but don't reveal everything about me. "I'm not sure if you need more information from me but I am ready for this when you are!”

As I finish speaking I turn the Nightvision lens', which I had left in the goggles, on so I can see as we get ready to move.  
    PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:38 am
    xxxx
    User Image

Ah, so it seemed Kokuei had only ever been in one true combat situation, and even then it was moreso preparing for combat than actually fighting anyone. I wasn't sure what the higher-ups were thinking, sending someone with academy level fighting experience on a mission against deadly foes. Then again,with enemies quickly infiltrating we don't have time to hold hands and coddle until everyone feels ready. I wonder if they're trying to throw us out of our comfort zones. That would explain putting Thanatos on a team with Genin, Kokuei on a combat run and me as the leader. Or maybe whoever ordered the mission was buzzed out of their mind. I thought to myself, then looked to the higher ranking member of the team, who ended up saying that he could turn himself...into a dog. Then again, seeing as how Hakanai could turn into a leopard along with Shukenja, that wasn't too difficult to believe in. A jounin truly did have a wide range of skills, huh? While I was likely going to be the close up vanguard in combat, Kokuei would be long distance while the Jounin could likely perform exceptionally at all ranges in case anyone was showing slack. There was a little admiration, even some jealousy, but mostly I believe I was excited to reach that point one day for myself.

Representing what a Samurai was capable of, I couldn't allow myself to reach a point of uselessness on the team.

When Thanatos actually did turn into the doggo, I blinked once, then twice, finding the creation to be easily adorable but not wanting to capitalize on that fact. Instead I formed a brief clone seal with my hands, pouring in a bit of chakra in order to bring forth a shadow clone of myself that appeared in a swirling mist. The spitting image of me. Making sure the clone had the same staple as always, I walked behind it and took an explosive tag from my pouch, beginning to tie its hair with the tag itself holding it up. A good way to catch an enemy off guard, and a way to give Kokuei an escape route if he became compromised. "We'll be going into the Crystal Shawl, the most popular establishment around here. It's probably going to be packed, but that's a good thing in our case. More chances that the client will be there, along with even a possibility for one of the infiltrators to be present. After all, with that many people there's bound to be information that they're looking for. Ikuzo." I told them, turning my back after to head down the hill and towards the bay, while my clone would follow Kokuei. There was bound to be an alley or rooftop he could get to that would provide good a good lookout point, but all in all it would be up to him to find. For all I knew, he already had a way to mask himself without the need for dark spaces. Perhaps he would strike up a conversation in public with a passerby or even my clone to not raise suspicions and hide in the open. Thanatos on the other hand probably already had things figured out. Making an assumption, I guess he would hide under tables or try to be the adoring figure of admiration in the end that people would gush over. Two sides of the same coin, all for the sake of collecting information in the end.

Upon walking into the Crystal Shawl , my ears were met with a pleasant, soothing tune that traveled well despite the cacophony of voices in the tavern. Tables were laid out and the seats filled with people jeering and grinning, the only open seating really being a few stools at the bar, which was exactly where I needed to be. Being a...somewhat public figure in a couple ways, it struck me more firmly now that letting my hair down was a good idea. I wouldn't be recognized as Musunde Hiraite of Tsukihara Hana or as "Sorasan," the up and coming performer who had his voice recorded on more than a couple occasions. I was just the youngest-looking traveler in the room with a fancy looking sword scabbard. I reached the bar and took a seat, eyeing the tender, who looked like he was enjoying a moment of reprieve from an evidently busy night. Once he caught sight of the new boy at the stall, I swore I noticed a sigh before he made his way over. "I thought it'd be obvious enough that we wouldn't need to make a sign. Kids ain't allowed at the bar." He told me, fairly well-spoken albeit with the hint of a scowl on his lips. I smiled and rapped my fingers against the wood counter, giving off an air that could be best described as cheeky. "Kids kill and share blood with adults but can't even get in a good drink? Really a sad world we live in, ne?" I asked, probably taking the man back a bit with the husky softness of my voice, since he seemed to expect something along the lines of an Alto from me. "Proof of age or git, kid." Was the chaste response, making me roll my eyes in return and lean back in my seat to reach into my pocket, bringing out the napkin that had been scribbled on earlier. I slid it across the wood counter to him, undoubtedly earning some skepticism, but I just nodded my head as if to say "just go ahead and look."

When he did look, his sudden shudder spoke in volumes that I admittedly delighted in reading. On the napkin was the name of the mission he posted to the village, the words "we need to talk" and the symbol of Kumogakure. I wasn't the best artist when it came to drawing, but it seemed I did well enough to get the message across. "What is it you'd like?" He asked, a little less composed, and I wondered if it was a good idea to meet him in public. It seemed like he was unfamiliar with encountering Shinobi, as if I was the one who would take his life if he said something stupid or out of place. Then again, he already tried to force me out of his bar. Maybe he just thought I was going to turn down his mission because of his rudeness. "To speak with you alone. Or would you prefer we pass notes back and forth like helpless academy lovers?"

.xChakra/Stamina: 480/480 - 315/315 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used:

Arrow35

Grand Chevalier Haji

Royal Burrito

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150
    PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:36 pm
    Arrow35
    ]

xxxxxx

Thanatos waited as a doggo for Kokei and Soraru to prepare. It seemed that Kokuei didn't really have much experience fighting. But Soraru seemed like he would be competent enough to be leading. As the leader finishing prepping. Thanatos followed him inside the bar, a small cute little dog like him stay close to his "owners" side. He stayed below his owner at his feet, he looked at all the other patrons as he wagged his tail. Of course he kept a ear to what was going on above him.

K-9 No Jutsu - A Rank- Custom-Active- Cannot be seen by sensors

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 1370/1450 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:40 am
    Otterly Obsessed

Grand Chevalier Haji

The man scowled deeply at Soraru, clearly not pleased with the situation. Likewise, displeased that it was a shinobi who was heckling him into speaking. Still, it wasn't something he wanted to get involved in, so there was no sense in holding back information. The man gestured to a waitress who had been watching curiously from the far end of the bar. The blonde hurried over with a glance between Soraru and the barkeep. "You're in charge for a few," he explained before waving at Soraru to follow him and stepping through a nearby door that lead to the kitchen. From there, he guided the way to a storage room before finally turning back to the Genin.

The barkeep looked over Soraru as if sizing him up, and then sighed, crossing his arms. "I'm assuming you're here about the rumors?" he asked, and then continued with hardly a pause. "Look, I don't want any trouble from this. But a couple regulars to the bar have started asking strange questions, mostly about you lot, and I don't see where the sudden interest comes from. Which I suppose is why someone reported it." He shifted uncomfortably. "Everyone's noticed it, but few have bothered to say anything. Those that did were just brushed off as if it were nothing."

Rubbing the back of his neck, the man shook his head. "That's about all I know, unfortunately. My best bet would be to hang around and wait for one of 'em to show up. Then you guys do whatever it is you do."

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Arrow35

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:53 am

Kokuei Nara:

User Image

I wait for Soraru to say anything else before I nod and ready myself. Once Soraru and Thanatos, who is actually able to turn into a dog (go figure), leave I wait a few moments before approaching town as well. I make sure my headband is hidden under my trench coat before I actually enter town.

I wander through town, trying to get a general feel, but don't take too long. Once I have a basic Layout, I find an alley across from the Crystal Shawl and I climb up the wall to the roof of the building directly across.

I look down across the way, scouting the area slightly, before returning focus to my location. The shadows on the roof are deep, but not perfect for hiding. I form my hand sign and move the shadows so that they create a deeper, more perfect shadow around where Soraru's clone and I are hidden.

Once that is done, I revert my attention to the entrance of the tavern, keeping watch for anything suspicious

Jutsu used: Kinobori no Waza [-5 chakra], Kage Kibou [-10 chakra]  
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:11 am
    xxxx
    User Image

I couldn't really help but stretch my smile a bit more at his scowling, pondering why on earth the owner would let such an uncharismatic man take charge of the front. If my sober teasing was putting him in a mood, I was pretty curious to how he took to the average drunk patron. Perhaps my age or status of a Shinobi? Well there's really not much I can do about that. My eyes followed the gesture to the blonde, and I just gave her a nod of greeting when she decided to look my way. Unless that blonde hair accompanied an exceptionally cute face, it wasn't my favorite hair color, and I wasn't at the current area to chat up others either. Once I was waved over, I hopped off my seat and followed after the barkeep, walking with my right arm slack and my left hand rested atop the hilt of Suwari. Both to maneuver the blade while I walked and because I really didn't have a reason to trust the guy yet.

In the end he brought me to the kitchens storage room, the chill of the area prickling at my skin a fair bit. His eyes looked me over, and I gently tapped the hilt of my weapon as if to say "I'm enough to handle this," getting the feeling that the man had a doubt in his mind about me. Before I could even answer his question regarding the rumor, he continued on, letting me know that he didn't really want to be caught in the middle of anything. I found myself sympathizing, since I'd been in his same situations a few times already, hating just the thought of being the center of attention when I myself didn't want it. Apparently just about everyone in the area knew about the possible infiltrators, which was good, although it did give me a level of discomfort. If we find intruders, we probably can't afford to let them live, or at least escape. Information on the village...something like that is something that just can't be risked, not at a time like this. He thought, still unsure about the state of the village ever since the attack from Konoha shinobi. Why do I have the sudden feeling like everything is connected, and I'm on the wrong track of thinking now? I suppressed a groan at my own thoughts and decided to ponder the situation more later, putting more attention into the task at hand.

"If 'whatever we do' involves any hectic work, I'll try to take it out of the tavern or at least avoid any damage to the place. It'll be my priority next to protecting innocents." I let the man know, deciding to be a bit more serious, less cheeky. He was just a guy wanting to continue business as usual, but fate dealt him a bad hand of cards all of a sudden. "Thanks for the information. I'll just blend in with the crowd until something happens." With that, I gave a nod before walking out, scanning the tavern interior with my eyes, looking for a good "hiding spot." While there were a few options, the most easily accessible was a card game going on with others who seemed around my age, drinking and being merry. The lack of money on the table let me know it didn't likely require a buy-in either. I moved my hand from the hilt of Suwari and approached their table, a friendly smile on my lips. "Hey, you all mind if I join in on the game? I was waiting for my friend here but it looks like they flaked on me." I blatantly lied, but such was my talent. Even if they didn't believe me I could easily just cast a genjutsu to join in, but it seemed like they were open to the idea of another player.

Sitting in with the group and joining into the next game of cards, I kept my attention focused on my surroundings as well as my disguise, knowing that Thanatos would be keeping an eye peeled as well making me more comfortable.

------------------------- Clone with Kokuei -----------------------------------
    The clone with the other member of the team traveled with Kokuei, climbing to the rooftop and sticking nearby, blinking as the boy manipulated the nearby shadows to their advantage. Ahh, so that was what the Nara clan was all about. I remember now. Comfortable with their recon spot, the clone decided to get some more information on how to approach things. "Nara-san. I'll stick near you in combat, but how would you like me to fight? With all my focus on defending you, or attacking whoever is nearby and distracting while you utilize your range? I think I can recall something about a sword as well, so if you want to take the close range offensive, just let me know any time and I'll support you." The voice of the Soraru clone was hushed, low, but they were close enough for it to not pose a problem.

Arrow35

Grand Chevalier Haji

Royal Burrito

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:27 am
    Arrow35
    ]

xxxxxx

Doggotos calm sat next to soraru and licked his paw every now and then as he waited. Still keeping up with the conversation using his enhanced doggo hearing. It seemed they were moving and Doggotos followed. He wagged his tail as they walked. It was pretty interesting having one of these. As they walked into the cooler area his paws started getting cold. He tried sitting but the cold floor was not welcomed by his lower half. He jumped a little with a small yelp at the cold touch. He then decided to simply only use certain paws and switch on and off of them because it was cold. When they finally finished up he was relieved to exit that area. As he was following Soraru the blonde waitress stopped to pet Doggotos. She was pretty cute he guessed, though the belly rub felt pretty great, no wonder dogs liked this stuff. As Soraru sat down at a table Doggotos left the waitress and moved to a corner near Soraru, that way he could keep an eye on everyone in the bar. If someone smelled odd, or different from the rest of the residents it could mean an outsider who hasn't been around long. He also kept his ears listening on on conversations, though it was tough to focus with all the noise in the tavern. He might catch something.

K-9 No Jutsu - A Rank- Custom-Active- Cannot be seen by sensors

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:11 am
    Otterly Obsessed

Grand Chevalier Haji

The tavern went...uneventfully, to say the least, outside of a random belligerent drunk who was forced to leave by a large man at the door. Otherwise, chatter seemed pretty normal around Soraru and the dog Thanatos. Although, there was a brief mention of a sighting of something that matched the description of the ice creatures from the attack weeks before. They only touched on it shortly, so it must not have posed too much of a threat to the locals.

Regardless, after about an hour, a young man stepped into the bar. He was tall, but otherwise average in appearance; not overly muscular, nor did he stand out. Worked as a fisher, maybe. Because of this, the pair sitting at the card table likely paid him no mind. The bartender glanced Soraru's direction, seeing if he could catch the boy's eye, and if he couldn't, he sent the waitress over to him with a glass of water to deliver the message. "The last man who walked in," she said pleasantly, with a smile, before walking away once more.

Sure enough, the man made his way to the bar, taking a seat on one of the stools there, and after ordering a drink, started asking questions. Not all were focused on location, or other specifics of Kumogakure, as well as the other villages, and his conversation actually went somewhat smoothly. Clearly, if this man was more than just curious, he had planned out his questions well. The bartender managed to play the part of oblivious well enough, answering what he could while being as vague as possible. After all, he was convinced the man would be taken into custody.

Arrow35
    I've got nothing for you this round, so if you want to continues with Ottersby there, feel free.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Arrow35

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:36 pm

Kokuei Nara:

User Image

I keep watching the store while I ponder the questions from the clone. Where should I be focused in a fight? I have the sword, and I do know how to use it. But should that be the focus? I list off my jutsu in my head and ponder that.

I do have more jutsu inclined towards range, but is that really the best idea for me? I do a mental run of my jutsu in my mind and draw the conclusion that I only have a handful of jutsu of any use at close quarters.

I address the clone. "Sir, I think it would be in our best interest if you handle any close quarters with emphasis on distracting. I should be able to trap them with one of the tricks I have up my sleeve.” I glance at the bulge in my right glove where my new ring was.

"If you can keep them distracted and I can trap them, that gives us the chance to interrogate them once combat ends. However, if you get worried about covering me, signal me somehow and I will disappear. I can go underground and travel fairly easily, so just let me know if that becomes necessary." I keep looking around as I'm talking, but as I start to get anxious I pull out a couple shuriken and just keep them in my hand on the chance that they'll be needed.

"Soraru san, what exactly am I looking for here? I know we are keeping watch, but what exactly am I watching for?" I ask after a few more moments of silence.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:06 am
    A voice sounded off through the intercom, thought noone around them should be able to access it unless."The mission has been postponed, everyone is being recalled. Code Hatchling." That was the order for them to fly out the nest as they would say. Thanatos looked over at Soraru and did a slight bob of his head which was a nod. It seemed something more important had come up. Thanatos walked out along with Soraru and met up with Kokuei. They would then head out, He undid his technique and let them know he was going off to do something before returning to the village. He would meet them there.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:07 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Taijutsu ---/290 ---/530
    0/7 Soul Charges

Now arriving at the dock, she would seek out a ferry that would take her on a one-way trip to the village. The ferryman seemed to already be going past the village and didn't mind her coming along for the ride. After the ship she boarded left the docks, she looked back at the mountains the village were in one last time before heading inside the ship for the voyage.

[Exit]

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff