Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Blue Dragon Emporium [[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:58 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :335/395 ❄ Stamina :335/360 ❄

Seiji sighed as he read the letter and bowed to the ANBU who had delivered it. Once the man was gone Seiji finished his current chore around the forge and grabbed his gear, making his way towards the village gates to await Wanryoku and his eldest brother.

"Punishment." He intoned as he made the walk.

[ Exit to Gates ]

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:32 am
User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

Igarashi made her way into the shop looking around she was actually happy to see this place again. For once the place wasn't destroyed seemed like this place was always the first to take the damage. Gathering up the items that her and Miyuki would need. Turning around she looked at Renji tossing him the same things he needed some armor and whatnot would suffice just to shut Myurai up about him being shirtless.

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Panther/Human | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

User Image

Renji followed in after Igarashi and was hit by some armor to the chest. Growling slightly under his breath he put it on knowing that she was only trying to appease Myurai. He then took the other items she handed him knowing he was probably going to need them as well. Standing there he waited for the next move.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:07 am
Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 340 Stamina: 180

Some say the World will end in Fire.
Some say in Ice.

Miyuki followed Igarashi and Renji into the store and looked around as she watched Igarashi as she continued to pick up things from the shelves that they could need. Miyuki watched as Renji was hit in the chest with some armor and she giggled slightly as he growled. Their interactions were so much different from her own with her brothers that it was entertaining."That all you want Igarashi? Sure we don't need anything else?"

From what I've tasted of Desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if it should have to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction
Ice is also great
And would suffice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin| Ryo & Ac : (800) / (19100) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 465/465 | Stamina: 405/405~

The trio entering the shop was a bit refreshing. His eyes resting upon Igarashi and who he could only assume to be Myurai's little sister. It really couldn't be his cousin, it could but it was highly unlikely. The further away from his direct bloodline the higher chance of her ability being deluded or vacant entirely. Regardless he had his motivation to keep both his girl and her safe. As safe as it is within the village keeping his keeping an eye on them just seemed to put him at ease.

Waving to them both he waited at the door. Myurai mentioned that they could help themselves to what they might need but that did not entitle him to do as well. Specially considering he was there on his own accord. His other clones should have found Daitomi by now. He waited at the door with the two custom clones outside the door.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kiko_Alacran

Techniques Used:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:34 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

|
|
|
|

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,425 |
| Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
| Sakkakugan | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 |✠

[✠]Walking back to the emporium, Samuru paused at the sight of someone waiting at the door. However ...Myurai can handle his own place from now on. pushing through the door past the boy with merely a cold nod. Entering, he almost cursed at the sight of Miyuki but held his tongue instead "..." moving past them, Samuru continued into the forge without a word, taking his bag from by his workstation and a chain that had been repaired. Stuffing the chain into the bag, he walked back out past the two women "Let your brother know I took my things, miss Hime." was the only comment he had for them as he walked back out past the boy.[✠]

((exit____))
OoC: I quoted you all to let you know I'd gone through smile Am gone now~

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

Kiko_Alacran

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

Igarashi Looked to Miyuki and nodded. "Yea that's about all unless you need more weapons or something." As she handed Miyuki the items that she needed. Seeing Samaru enter and grab his things then calmly walk out with hardly a noise. Growling slightly under her breath she still hated that guy. While she stood there she noticed Kazurai and smiled slightly. Going back grabbing more stuff for Renji, turning and handing it back to him.

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Panther/Human | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

User Image

Taking all the items from Igarashi he stored them away noticing Kazurai outta the corner of his eye he gave a nod but said nothing more. He really didn't have much to really say he just wanted to get this all taken care of and to head out.  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :---/395 ❄ Stamina :---/360 ❄

Seiji entered the Blue Dragon and shut the doors quickly behind himself, walking into the back of the store he approached the trio of forges. Another taste of excess, but one he ignored, turning away from Samuru's workspace the Genin made his way the workspace that had been his brother's and began to rearrange the area to his working preference. His hands and eyes shifting through items and tool placements quickly. He then tossed the forge into working order. His eyes watching the embers as they grew and caught more of the coals within the forge alight.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image
The giant of a man kept a steady pace ahead of Wanryoku all the way to the shop and forge known as the Blue Dragon Emporium. There, he stopped in the plaza before it and turned to face his former clanmate. For now, although there was an air of hostility, he remained relaxed. However, he did place a hand on the hilt one of the blades at his side. His expression, steady, gave nothing away.

((Following posts will be longer.))

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----While he followed, the giant considered the enemy before him. He had not seen his uncle in years, and for good reason. When last they had spoke the fellow giant had sworn to tear his head off if ever he dared show his ugly face to the world again. That after he had attempted to...no, he stopped his thoughts, his mind, unwilling to remember the very thing that had nearly cost him his life, and had certainly cost him his position among his people. The monster of a man stopped across from Wanryoku, his expression confused, but ready for whatever the past family member had in store. Eyeing the giant, Wanryoku felt his brother's worry through their bond, knowing that it was this man who had ordered them into battle, who had cost his brother his body. "Isamu!" The words came out heavily accented, much worse than anything he had ever said before, but then, that was because he was speaking in their own language. The words were guttural, but carried a sort of melody, like a sing-songiness to it that was very much attempting to be hidden. "Why do you come here now? Our lands are far from here, the snows and cold winds as maelstroms to these fools! So why here, why now?"

-----Wanryoku did not need to explain, not to this man, the reason he left so long ago. That he had left at all should have been no surprise, after what he had endured, yet he had left without telling a soul where he was going. Perhaps that caused a bit of resentment? Hand firmly in place upon Zangai, he waited, ready for the speedy attacks his Uncle had become known for.

-----

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 6 0 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 2 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image

The man watched Wanryoku evenly in silence for a long moment, dark eyes revealing nothing still. While shorter than Wan, who was tall even among their people, his build was much leaner, not meant for the physical strength that the jounin had. His strengths lay elsewhere. Finally, he released the hilt and, crossing his arms behind his back, moved, pacing in a wide circle around the shinobi. "Why?" he echoed. "I think you already know the answer to that, nephew." He stopped again, facing Wan once more. "Why now? Well, because it took so long to find you. The world is a large place, even for us. We hadn't thought you would run so far away." The man practically spat out the last few words. "But when I heard of a mountain destroyed by one man, I knew I had found you." A smooth but dark grin crossed his face. "So what will you do? Run away from this clan you have abandoned your own for?"He held his hands out slightly to the side, palms forward, welcoming an attack. "Or will you stand against me and face judgment for the laws you have broken?"

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:25 am
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Memories came to Wanryoku as his uncle finished speaking, memories of a time several years ago when he strode upon the ice capped mountains of his home, his brother clenched tightly in his hands. Back then his bonding had not been complete, and even his massive strength had been tested when hauling his brother's new form through those snowy peaks. Yet the memory brought with it recollection of pain, of the chains biting into his wrists, the nonchalance with which his father had ordered his brother's destruction for the sake of knowledge. The tears of rage had been hot, pouring down his cheeks not unlike the frigid, burning rivers of the wastes, as had the blood coursing through his frame as he fought against his restraints. It had taken four of his brothers to hold him down, four men nearly as mighty as he to restrain his fury. The memories were vivid, yet a single drop of blood struck the surface of the image in his mind, rippling through the scenery and bringing with it the wail of terror that Zangai had unleashed as his soul was stripped and replaced. The memories receding, yet ever near at hand, Wanryoku clenched his fists and felt the chains of his brother's form strain in his grip. "No, Uncle, I will do neither. Our laws required servitude when instead they should require loyalty. They promoted the power of those with it while those without were pawns to be slaughtered."

-----The earth beneath their feet trembled as black energy crackled across Wanryoku's form. As he continued speaking the darkness intensified, spreading, until at last a second skin overlapped his own, becoming the afterimage of a horrendous ogre, more massive than Wanryoku. "My father took my brother's sacrifice and wanted to destroy him to make more. My brother is my own, my family no longer yours. My family is Kaileer. My family is Samuru. My family is Seiji, Myurai, Mui, Hanna and the rest of the shinobi of this village! Your laws are not mine, not now nor again!" At his side, the wreckingball known as Zangai unleashed a piercing, ethereal wail that would, for most, have caused at least a moment's hesitation. Yet he doubted that was the case for his uncle. "Together we will teach you the failure of my father's will!" Twisting without a moment's hesitation, he heaved Zangai at his Uncle, aiming to be as close to him without actually striking. In fact, he hoped his uncle would step to the side to move. And if he did, Wanryoku would unleash his anchor upon the ground, get dragged with immense speed towards the older male, and would bring a massive fist outwards to closeline the aggressor.

-----

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

The throw takes no chakra, and is just him throwing as hard and fast as he could. However, the clothesline is going to be A-ranked stamina unnamed technique, with S-ranked damage on impact.

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:56 am
User Image

Isamu didn't flinch when the massive wrecking ball flew past him, and didn't move still when Wan was yanked after it. Instead, just before his former clansman collided with him, he ducked low, swinging a fist overhead where it met with Wan's face. Were the man just standing rather than flying through the air, it wouldn't have been more than a tap to him, but at the speed he moved, it would definitely leave a mark. Drawing his fist back immediately, Isamu let his nephew continue through the air, standing straight once he was out of the way.

He waited until Wan's momentum had stopped, approaching the Kumo shinobi with a deep chuckle. "You're not doing a very good job if you're trying to prove a point." He stopped a few feet away from the giant. "You haven't changed at all. You still throw yourself at your opponent and hope for the best. That lack of thought is going to cost you your life."

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:54 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----The collision hurt like few things don't at the speed in which he was moving, and the attack flipped him head under heals as he rotated midair from the force. However, as he came crashing to the ground, skidding, kicking up no small amount of dirt, his Uncle would barely finish what he had to say before Zangai would come flying out of the ground. From right under his feet. Whatever his reaction was to that attack, the giant would stand up, his expression beyond resolute, and bearing a tinge of excitement. It had been a long time since he had faught one of his own, without the need for any sort of...technique to back up the raw, savage violence that came with the training of an icelandic barbarian. Taking a deep breath, the darkness spread further, thickened, obscuring more of him with every further breath he took. Eyes never left his uncle, his senses tuned as sharply as they ever had to his opponent. He would not act so stupidly again.

-----Crouching down, Wanryoku dragged his fists through the earth, his chakra blazing into the raw dirt and stone, and as he retracted them they revealed themselves encased in some sort of stone armor. And as he stood, the dirt and earth rose from the ground, spreading across his body, bestowing a layer of the essence of mountains upon his form. The chains of his brother clinked in his fist as he heaved Zangai back through the ground and into his waiting hand, catching it as it rose beside him. He waited, eyes unblinking, muscles taught, as his chakra manifested itself into the very namesake he had been given.

-----

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

The throw takes no chakra, and is just him throwing as hard and fast as he could. However, the clothesline is going to be A-ranked stamina unnamed technique, with S-ranked damage on impact.

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Burrowing Sickle → D-ranked
Jagged Armor of Dust → B-ranked

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:41 am
User Image

Since there wasn't much of a way to dodge the attack from below, Isamu was forced upward by Zangai. However, he took advantage of the attack. Chakra gathered in his palm in the form of crackling electricity, which he thrust downward to touch the wrecking ball. Normally the technique called for applying it to one's own weapon, then to be transferred onto an opponent's weapon, but since Wan had no resistance to his Raiton chakra, it should have been just as effective. Pushing off of the ball, he landed near silently despite his size and faced the Kumo shinobi again. Finally, he drew one of the short swords from his side, holding it horizontally in front of him, where he began leaking chakra into the weapon. For the moment, he made no other move, however.

[Current Transfer - D]

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:02 am
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Electricity crackled down the chain, his brother's cry alerting him to its presence before it got to him. Without thought, he sent out his own chakra, and not knowing how powerful the technique was he overspent to obliterate it before it could touch him. The darkness of his manifestation surged to meet the electricity and with a burst, a popping noise that set his ears to ringing, and likely his uncle's, it vanished. But that was not the end, oh no. He could see his Uncle had something up his sleeve, and now he was more on the defensive. That technique was a Ninjutsu, something he knew none of his people back home knew about. So how would his Uncle? This worried him in the same way facing any enemy you thought you knew and now didn't would. Taking a slow, careful breath, Wanryoku anchored himself in place and hauled backwards, raising Zangai into the air on a short tether. A couple of feet above his head the weapon spun, becoming a blur as the giant simply stared at his uncle. What should he do? The thought came quickly, and without hesitation he enacted it. Throwing Zangai forward blindingly fast, he jerked it to a top five feet from his uncle, and a blast of chakra would surge forward with the remaining speed to strike him. Yet the ball did not stop, and simply shot upwards at a ninety degree angle. It rose a good ten feet into the air before Wanryoku hauled straight down, the size of his brother doubling into a monstrously sized boulder as it came crashing down with tremendous force.

-----

-----

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Jagged Armor of Dust → B-ranked [Continuing]
• Nibui Sasu [ Blunt Stab ] || ► C - rank (B - rank from Strength) → sending out a blast of chakra if the attack is stopped short, so the blast of chakra I sent at him
• Tetsu Rakka [ Iron Drop ] || ► B - rank (A - rank from Strength) → Just a huge slam right down on your face
• Activating Zangai's ability to increase in dimensions :3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games