Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Calling one! Calling All!!! This is a ROLEPLAY RECRUITMENT! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?? Please??? o-o;
  Maybe... If it looks fun enough...
  Nahhh.. Looks stupid...
  Sounds interesting... :3
  Not a chance, and poll whore!!! ;D <3
  Chocolate... That is all... <3
View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:42 am
Jin the Shadow Wolf
I don't wanna add OOC posts to the actual RP thread, so I figured I might as well post what I wanted to say here.

Anyways, as a heads up, my netbook is acting up, so I apologize for my lack of activity. I'm pretty frustrated with technology this week.

It's alright. :3
Just take your time and hopefully you can get it fixed. :3
Also just for reference if you wanna post any ooc posts they can be posted here. XD
I just am too lazy I mean buys to make and ooc thread... Sadly... XD
Lol, but I hope everything works out for you Jin. D:
It'd be sad if you weren't able to come on anymore. Dx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 am
Ah, don't worry about me not being online. I have other ways to check in and chat. Like right now, I'm on my tablet. It acts the mickey a lot.
Not ideal for making posts with though. Too much derping.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Axel Daimora

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:58 am
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Ah, don't worry about me not being online. I have other ways to check in and chat. Like right now, I'm on my tablet. It acts the mickey a lot.
Not ideal for making posts with though. Too much derping.
I know that feel bro....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:23 pm
Princess Zelda21

Jin the Shadow Wolf

Yoshimi Sohma

Okay...
I've got to say this because it has been bugging me...
How can anyone respond to Axel's posts?
I'm sorry, I have been in rps, where it is completely NORMAL, and not chaotic!
Like I can understand some chaos but friggin all the time?!
UGH!
Sorry, I just don't know how to reply to this rp anymore...
And its really irking me because I wanted this rp to be nice, and with slight drama but not friggin military airplanes attacking people and crashing into the friggin house... -.-;
Sorry I'm ranting but I really don't know what to do, and would like to know how everyone else in the rp feels about these overly crazed posts...

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:35 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Princess Zelda21

Jin the Shadow Wolf

Yoshimi Sohma

Okay...
I've got to say this because it has been bugging me...
How can anyone respond to Axel's posts?
I'm sorry, I have been in rps, where it is completely NORMAL, and not chaotic!
Like I can understand some chaos but friggin all the time?!
UGH!
Sorry, I just don't know how to reply to this rp anymore...
And its really irking me because I wanted this rp to be nice, and with slight drama but not friggin military airplanes attacking people and crashing into the friggin house... -.-;
Sorry I'm ranting but I really don't know what to do, and would like to know how everyone else in the rp feels about these overly crazed posts...

Have you talked to him yet about this hun? It's also getting on my nerves just as much as you and whoever else this has been bugging. His posts don't exactly go along with the story very well at all, nor do they make one shred of sense! I'm trying to simply keep things as close to the proper elements of Fruits Basket as possible with my character, but I don't see him trying at all! None of his posts have anything important to add to the story, nor do they involve interacting with other characters much in the first place. It's just pointless filler that shouldn't be there. To be honest, if he keeps it up, perhaps it's best that he not participate for the rest of the RP or something and have someone else take on his Chinese Zodiac character role, or whatnot. I don't know, just a simple suggestion. Pardon my rant, I'm just venting, that's all. -_-*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:41 pm
Princess Zelda21

No you're quite alright, I've talked to him over and over about it.
That's the thing... -.-;
I've tried being nice and it's like he never read the rules of the rp which down right pisses me off tbh...
Then he does these pointless posts, even Yoshi our co-creator of the rp has been talking to me telling me how much these posts have ticked her off, and I know the feeling which is why I try to react to them as little as possible... -.-;
Like the furniture thing was okay, it gave Ritsko something to do.
But at the same time, it's like common I've sent you multiple messages to kinda cool it down and your really going to make me be a bad guy here by getting irritated and saying your out... >.<*
UGH! Sorry ranting again... -.-; Just I want to know how everyone else feels before I go and do anything...

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:55 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
No you're quite alright, I've talked to him over and over about it.
That's the thing... -.-;
I've tried being nice and it's like he never read the rules of the rp which down right pisses me off tbh...
Then he does these pointless posts, even Yoshi our co-creator of the rp has been talking to me telling me how much these posts have ticked her off, and I know the feeling which is why I try to react to them as little as possible... -.-;
Like the furniture thing was okay, it gave Ritsko something to do.
But at the same time, it's like common I've sent you multiple messages to kinda cool it down and your really going to make me be a bad guy here by getting irritated and saying your out... >.<*
UGH! Sorry ranting again... -.-; Just I want to know how everyone else feels before I go and do anything...

Well, I can see how his first post did fit okay with the story. However the rest of his posts are completely out of place and shouldn't even be there in the first place. I was hoping he would at least have his characters be more interactive with the others instead of making them do something that shouldn't even be randomly there which is highly illogical and out of proportion. Could just have one of the guild crew remove his posts that have nothing to do with the RP in general and then continue with it, or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:01 am
Princess Zelda21

They can do that? o-o;
Epicsauce. ^^
And yeah, just I don't think he has enough experience to be in the rp either. x.x;
Just idk, I don't want to be mean, but when it's frustrating all of us practically, then it needs to be dealt with.
I just think I'll confront him tomorrow about this.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:03 am
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Princess Zelda21

They can do that? o-o;
Epicsauce. ^^
And yeah, just I don't think he has enough experience to be in the rp either. x.x;
Just idk, I don't want to be mean, but when it's frustrating all of us practically, then it needs to be dealt with.
I just think I'll confront him tomorrow about this.

Of course they can silly! ^_^* I sure hope this gets resolved soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:51 am
Ok everybody, gather around. Time for a talk. I.... have to get some s**t off my chest. I'm planning on just leaving cuz i've had all sorts of stupid little problems with you guys since I started what I thought would have been a fun game. Firstly, people complaining I posted too short or some s**t. I can MAYBE look past that, and started posted the 3-5 sentences max or whatever. Now for a different problem. The family life thing. I'm gonna confess i've been really bored with this, cuz #1, I have ENOUGH of this crap in reality and I have had almost no incentive to be creative and cause any mayhem. Finally, my last issue. When the God/King thingy dude FINALLY made his grand ******** appearance, THE ******** GEARS WENT OFF IN MY HEAD!!!!! FINALLY!!!! I have hope after all!!! I might be able to think of something funny and insane to do that we might be able to all have fun with if we're creative with it and turn it into something funny!!!!! AND, WHAT THE ******** DO YOU DO, WHEN I POST MY INSANITY?!?!?! You ******** complain. And threaten to remove it. WHAT THE ********?!?! WERE YOU NOT OKAY WITH ME BEING A DIFFERENT SPECIES BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT FRUIT BASKET?!?! WERE YOU NOT OK WITH ME BEING A CHAOTIC LITTLE s**t?!?!?! AND THE 1 ******** TIME!!!! THE ONE ******** TIME I FINALLY GET A GOOD IDEA FOR THIS BORING RP THAT WE COULD PROBABLY TAKE AND MAKE FUNNY IF WE USED OUR ******** BRAINS, YOU JUST b***h AND THREATEN TO TAKE IT OFF?!?! WHAT THE s**t?!!?!! Chill out, chill out...... no need to get pissy........ Sorry about my outburst. What i'm saying is....... I might just leave..... I am having much more irritation than fun with this. Maybe it's because i've been in rps like this in the past where people were more open to my chaotic little imagination, I don't know.... but I think I'm just gonna leave before we end up turning this to a game of "Send death threats back and forth like a match of tennis!!! HUR HUR HUR!!!" And.... I really don't wanna make any enemies, I like being everyone's friend, so screw it. I will admit, I'm annoyed. So, goodbye everyone, thanks for at least including me into this, maybe this really was not the rp for me. I'll see you all around Gaia, and peace.  

Axel Daimora

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:26 am
*speechless*

.... so.... deleting posts, yeah?

Can do, if you'd like me to. Might be making another character to fill in gaps if that's the case.

Axel, I understand your disappointment, but consider the fact that even though this is the Random People of Tomorrow guild, we still have places that need order. And because we're a guild, our community is smaller and has less people, and some of us are familiar with stories like thi. Out in the main forum, people may find it okay to cause so much chaos in a fan-based rp where you can go nuts, but take into consideration next time that these also have a basic storyline to follow along with. That may mean that the people in those rps may want to have that ability to stir things up while sticking with that plot, so please keep that in mind.

For the next time if you're not familiar with an anime or manga-based rp, at least Wiki it to gain some basic understanding, please.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:44 pm
Axel Daimora

Okay. I'd like to say somethings...
I understood I really ranted last night but I'll apologize for that.
To start off, if you read the rules, you'd clearly see how I asked for only 5 good sentences, so that's rule # 1 which I don't think you ever read.
So I'll address your problems listing them as you did, kay?
# 1 I'm sorry you feel that way, and if you really were getting that upset about it you should've msged me or Yoshimi the co creator about your concerns rather than letting it simmer and begin to boil.
# 2 About the god, it was a great idea to cause chaos, however in a smaller term. Not military airplanes. Sorry, but it's just too much.
# 3 If you don't know much about a Anime/Manga based rp, you should atleast read up on the wiki about it, and maybe that was my fault for not including a link like I did in my Chrono Crusade rp...
# 4 I had no problem with your characters being a different race or even you being a bit psychotic.
# 5 if you had just talked to me about you thinking about leaving I would've talked to you.
But basically to end it all, I don't mind some psychoticness... But for me to be able to look at it, would be to knock it down just a few knotches... Like instead of having the military, maybe have it that You and Sora pantsed a policeman and he comes to the house. Idk, something like that would be hilarious.
However, I want to give you another chance because I don't want you to leave here on a bad note, because I'm not that type of person. But if you decide to give it one more try, please have Sora and your other character interact with the family. It's not fun if you just run around doing crazed things, thinking some of the other characters are going to interact because of that. Like the firecrackers thing was funny, so was the furniture. That type of stuff was funny and acceptable. But the only thing I ask for is maybe interaction with other characters, less psychoticness to that level, and just a wee bit more sentences? I mean let the creativity out. :3
But thats if you still wanna try.

Oh and p.s. maybe consider reading up the wiki of fruba...? Js.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:57 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf

And idk, Jin. >.<;
I wanna give him one more chance if he wants it...
But if not, then yeah I suppose to go for the deletion. .-.
But if he doesn't then I suppose I can take on 3 characters...
One of his, and the doctor... >.<;
Idk...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:45 pm
Also, I kinda decided a way for myself to rp again without my net book. It involves my handheld scanner and line-paper. Started that up in another guild, and I guess it works well enough. This is what it looks like, and it's quite silly in that way.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/theif_in_the_shadow/PTDC0023_zps71f56a47.jpg  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Axel Daimora

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:19 am
Ehhh....... *Raises a gun up to Sora and Kyo's head* ehhhh..... oh screwit lets try this agian shall we??  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff