Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Toybox of the Damned [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel about redoing this RP?
  I don't know
  ALL ABOARD THE LOLNOPE TRAIN TO FORGETTHATSCHISTVILLE! CHOO CHOO MOTHER FATHERS.
  Yus
  OK
  Never been part of the Damned series (Never too late to join!)
  Wot
  Goddammit XV there's too many options y u do dis?
  How 'bout no?
  I do what I want #Loki'd #lowkey
  I LIEK POTATOES
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:19 pm
Vesperus immediately put his hands behind his back and looked up at Alex. "No" he said simply with a straight face before pointing to Melody who was standing nearby "She did it. I gave it to her to hold."

Bai looked up when she saw a finger pointed at Melody "E-eh?" She knew Melody didn't do it and she even saw Vesper do it, but chances of anyone believing her were slim. Quietly, she raised her hand "I-it was me" she said in a small voice "I did it." It wasn't the first time she's taken the fall for Melody, so she was fine with it(not really though). She kept her head down and tears held back, waiting for her punishment, again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:36 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Falling Lee hit the floor with a light thud. He had landed on his feet so he was fine for the most part simply soaked to the bone from Alex attempting to drown him. "Annoying brats" he muttered trying to shake himself as dry as he could as he looked up between the few. He wanted to know how and why he was the size he was currently but doubted that any of the children in this house had any idea.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:44 pm
Melody was still wiping the tears away from her face and sniffling. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I just wanted to play with the dolls!" Melody quickly turned her head back, spotting Bai and blinking. "NUH UH, It was Vesper! HE DID IT!" Melody yelled, pointing at Vesperus. She had forgotten all about playing with dolls anymore, she just wanted to see someone get in trouble.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:17 pm
Alex pulled the lollipop out of his hair. "Ouch!" he cried as he did so. He then turned and looked at the children, then focused his gaze on Vesperus. "No, I'm pretty sure it was you, and I have a few good reasons why. First of all, I saw you munching on it. Second of all, you were the first one who cried out to me after I felt it stick to the back of my head. So, not only did you stick this in my hair, which was wrong, but now you're lying about it" he said. The 'big brother' then looked over to Bai. "And you need to not lie as well, even when it means taking the blame for someone else" he stated. He tossed the lollipop in the garbage because now it was ruined.

Jason was watching all of this from the dollhouse window, being careful not to be spotted.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:59 pm
Bai sniffed and nodded her head without looking up. Wiping her eyes, she looked over to Melody yelling, surprised that she was pointing at Vesperus, but then again, she'd most likely want him to get in trouble than her.

Vesperus rolled his eyes at Melody's bawling "Ugh! You're so loud! Just shut up already!" he huffed and ran off before Alex could catch him and take him to the Boogeyman to be punished, since really the Boogeyman was the only person who could punish Vesperus. The boy ran out back into the forest and climbed up a tree, the same way he hid from his father and pouted about things not being fair.

Hei could hear a commotion going on from the other room, but the other girl wouldn't let him leave. Every time he tried to get up, she would just force him to sit back down and continue the endless charade.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:18 pm
Melody looked slightly hurt at Vesperus comment and she puffed her cheeks out in anger, watching him run off. She turned back to Bai and put her hands on her waist. "Am I really that loud?" she turned back to the dollhouse where Jason was still hiding, and put her eye at one of the windows. She gasped in excitement and ran over to Bai. "There's still a doll we can play with!"  

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:54 pm
Bai looked at the dollhouse Melody was peering into and nodded with a smile, anything she could do to play with Melody, as she was her only friend in the whole place. "I don't think you're that loud" Bai said softly, though she doubt that she could hear it. She was loud, only compared to her, but that was good from what Bai thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:46 pm
Jason swore and then began looking for a place to hide.

Alex sighed. "He'll be back. I'll let him go pout for a while. I have other things to do" he said. He looked down at his hand that was bleeding where Lee bit him. Alex went of quickly to get a band-aid and a new glove.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:45 pm
((Hello?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:19 pm
((Should I make a Boogeyman character?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:25 pm
[If you want. I just don't know what else to do. That, and I just got Pokemon X, so I'm pouring all of my time and effort onto that for now. ]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:59 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Standing there still finally having gotten his hair dried Lee rubbed the side of his head. Now what was he to do after being let go by Alex. He was nowhere closer to figuring things out tho it seemed atleast for a time he would have a reprieve. From what he could hear the two children were still after Jason in the doll house. With his size tho it would likely take some time even running at his fastest to get there from the kitchen he had been brought to. "What to do, What to do" he muttered looking around. It was simple enough of a kitchen nothing out of the ordinary he could see from the floor.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:19 pm
[Wowza, haven't been on in a while. Kinda back now. Let's do this, just gonna hunker down with Hei here and kinda bamf him in to get some dialouge running. Also, remind me to never say wowza again, tastes weird. ]

One second was all it took for Hei to sprint off the moment the girl looked away at all the commotion in the other room. He figured anywhere else would be better. He dashed off to the closest shelter until he was hit by an rc car, which felt as though he had been hit with a real car. He groaned as he sat up, rubbing his head and saw the car revving up again for another go. He ducked out of the way at the last second, only to roll inches away from another child's foot. "This place isn't safe at all!" His only close escape was in a stash of stuffed animals. The toys were made of beaten up fur and stuffing stuffing his face, but he dare not run back out. It was least likely that children would bother with an old, beat up toy than a new "toy" like him and the other people. He peeked his head out from one of the animal's floppy arms and scanned the room. The other little girl was now looking for him, but gave up (which was a relief). He was a little closer to where the commotion was however to see the back of a familiar girl "Bai!" he murmured aloud, but covered it quickly to keep from getting noticed. "Damn, how to get over there. Never mind that, I need to know how to get to regular size first. His eyes trailed down to the doll house the two girls were talking about when he saw one more person trapped "Psst!" he attempted to get his attention "You! Yeah you! You with the face! Get out of there!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:57 pm
Jason was running and jumping away from the grabbing hands. He didn't know how much longer he could do this. He was looking around for anywhere he could escape from the dollhouse. Maybe there was a hole somewhere.

Alex placed a small bandage around his finger and then put on a new white glove. He returned to supervising the play room again.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:44 pm
[[Sorry, I've had so many papers to do and college. I wanna be doneeeeee.]]

Melody was beyond frustrated. Why couldn't she have a doll to play with? She pulled her hand out of the doll house and cried out in frustration. "BAAAAAAI! GET THE DOLL!" she screamed, pointing at the house. She slammed the little door on the house and began to stalk off. "WE ARE GONNA PLAY HOUSE AS SOON AS I GET MY DOLL!" she screamed, beginning to walk around the playroom, looking for another doll for their little game of House.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff