Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Field Trip Gone Wrong [notAccepting&&OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:52 pm
((Ok. 3nodding ))

Luna mentally screamed at the top of her lungs when Maria closed the door. 'Damn it all.' She thought, turning and looking up as the master began to make his excape. She ignored the teacher and looked at Baal as he went up stairs. She looked back as the others talked, the teacher saying they should pair up. Luna said nothing, looking between them with indifference. She slowly took a few steps back before quietly sneaking up the stairs to go after the strange 'master'.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:33 pm
(Sorry I haven't been posting. It feels weird playing this kind of character archetype and this setting. Plus, I'm the black guy in a horror scenario. Yeah. Fun.)

Despite everyone seeming to panic, Huey tried to keep a cool head. Ok, they were going to spend the night at some mansion. Well, it was probably better than the alternative. "At least we should get some comfy beds right?" Huey said putting his hands behind his head. the boy's eyes then began to wander. He was completely ignoring everything. Instead, he was paying attention to the pangs in his stomach. "Man. I could really use some food." Finally snapping out of his daydreaming, Huey decided to listen to Mazie. Apparently they were suppose to pair up and have a "buddy". Who was Huey going to take? There was Chris who was mister prim and proper. Then there was Jake who was meh. He was kinda brash. jake might be the kind of guy who would butt heads with Huey. Huey didn't like people "Harshing his mellow". Maria was fine candidate! Though she might leave him in the dust. Did the teacher, Mazie count? And what about Luna? Luna..wait, where was she? "Uh, anybody seen Lunatic-I MEAN Luna?"

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:14 am
Jake shrugged as he heard Maria's explenation as a way to show he wasn't sure why he was shocked, though it could have easily been taken as him saying he didn't care what she had to say. "Maybe, but that would be some really bad wiring. I mean, it didn't shock me when I touched the knob, only when I touched the actual door. And as far as I know wood shouldn't conduct electricity. Unless it's not wood and really metal with just a coat of paint made to feel like wood..." He muttered, now lost in thought as he tried to find out what happened. He wasn't sure if there was a paint that felt like wood when it dried, but it seemed infinitely more likely. And why didn't it shock Maria when she touched the door? Maybe a temporary short? He just wasn't sure anymore.

The only thing that managed to drag him back to reality was Huey asking about Luna. Jake looked around at where he last saw Luna to point her out, but she wasn't there anymore. He did a quick three sixty and, yeah, she was gone from the group.
"Where did Luna go? She was here just a couple seconds ago. Maybe she wandered off to use the bathroom?" he said to no one in particular, trying his best to stay calm. First, an electrified door. Now, Luna goes missing. This place just keeps getting creepier and creepier by the second.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:28 pm
Luna began to traverse down the halls, looking around at the pictures and fixtures. She began to walk slowly as she looked around with curiosity for Baal. There was something weird about him and this entire place, and she wanted to know what it was.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:57 pm

Maria blinked at the muttering Jake and then at the noted absence of Luna. Of course someone else would run off just as she returned. She felt the need to go find the girl immediately, but still lacked a suitable partner. Looking about at her candidates, the photographer decided that the most athletic of the group would be able to keep up with her the best and spoke up, "Who is the most athletic here?" She asked, though her eyes had already captured Hubert.

(small post whoops)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:25 pm
Baal seemed to just disappear before the female was able to come up the stairs. At the very far end of the hall a string hung from the ceiling, indicating where a secret door would be able to be pulled down. At the top of the stairs the flooring turned left [towards rooms] or went right, which lead up to more stairs leading to the third floor.

Mazie mentally face palmed and let out an annoyed sigh. "Alright. Two or three of you go look for Luna. Someone come with me to find the kitchen. He did imply to make ourselves comfortable, right?"

[Sorry for the crap post. Sick and prepairing for my trip. Leaving the morning of the 5th. Have a laptop now but don't know how my schedule will look once I'm with family.]

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:19 pm
'Where did he go?' Luna thought, looking around the hall with bubbling curiosity. She folded her arms behind her back as she spun around. 'So many places. Which way should I go?' She thought. Seeing the string, she tilted her head. 'That's worth investigating.' She thought, pulling the string as the staircase was pulled down before her. Feeling the cold air, she felt shivers run down her spine. 'Maybe I shouldn't...' she thought, looking around before swallowing hard and slowly going up the stairs to take a look.

((It's all cool.))

MommiiDearest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:47 pm
"I can go help look for Luna. I just hope she didn't get too far" Chistopher said, then brushed off some dust he missed before. He was the one who told her to come into the place, plus he had noticed that she had been giving him funny looks the whole trip. He wasn't aware of her jealousy that he held the position of best marks in the school.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:48 pm
After being asked who was the most athletic, Huey almost immediately made a loud DING noise while raising his hand. Apparently they were now going make their own little search party to go find the overly curious Luna. Huey brought himself to Maria side. Chistopher had also offered his help. Why, Huey wasn't sure. He felt like the studious boy would slow them down. But then again, maybe having him might be of some use. More brains in a place like this might be more useful.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:14 pm

The two that offered were an odd pair, but Maria nodded to the both of them and then another to Mazie. The girl moved up to the stairs, instinctively reaching for her camera to capture the sight of the hallway down both ends. Going down to the left, she was quick but thorough, taking a picture of some of the hallway's decorations and opening whatever doors were not locked (if none - she takes a picture of any door that has any sort of difference to it than the other doors). Luna was essential. The other two could run ahead or perhaps attempt to break into the doors.

pramheda

Fox

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:42 pm
((Bumpy bumps))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:59 pm
((Umm... so um... since we're waiting on Mommii and she won't be back for a while, I'm going to go ahead and make something up. I hope she doesn't mind.))

Emerging from the top of the secret entrance, she found herself in a well furnished room lit with candles. "Pretty..." She muttered, entering the room and closing the secret passage behind her. She turned about the room with a small chuckle as she put her hands behind her back, looking at the various leather bound books and a canopy bed with silk curtains. In the corner, she spotted a burgundy violin sitting upon a stand. Her eyes lit up and she had to play it. She skipped over to the violin with a smile and picked up up, placing it to her chin as she began to play the strings. "It sounds so lovely!" She giggled when suddenly something grabbed her. She screamed at the top of her lungs, the sound of her voice resounding throughout the place. A moment later came the sound of the gentle violin.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:10 pm
Christopher followed along behind the other two, having second thoughts. Maybe he should have gone with Mazie instead, but then again he didn't know much about this place. They might require his brain power at some point.

The student looked around while fixing a shirt cuff. "I'm not sure where..." he started, then thought he heard a scream come from off in the distance in one direction.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:34 am
Jake figured he would stay with Mazie since Christopher and Huey decided to go off with Maggie. He didn't mind too much, going on a search and rescue was just asking for trouble. "Well, I guess that puts me with you. Let's hope everything in the kitchen's edible." He said as he started heading in the direction he guessed the kitchen would be in. He hadn't taken ten steps when he heard a loud scream. "Well, that wasn't creepy at all."  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers