Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Dark Secrets (1x1 with Greedy Fat Cat ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:34 am
Another Damned Vampire

It wasn't like Lenore disliked Adam's feelings for her. But if she asked him to take off his clothes, she expected him to resist a little. She laughed, as he started to peel off his clothes, despite his obvious resistance. Lenore stood up and leaned over the table, which made a noise, and pulled Adam's shirt down, laughing harder.

Her teasing was playful, but Adam seemed to take it too seriously. It almost made her feel like she was bullying him. Lenore looked at Adam with a surprised look, before wiping at her eyes, having laughed so much she had come to tears. "I can't believe you actually did that," she admitted. She knew he really didn't want to take off his shirt, and didn't want him to embarrass himself like this. "I'm only teasing. If you don't want to do something, you really don't have to force yourself." She tilted her head a bit, straightening out her fringe.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:23 am
Greedy Fat Cat
Quote:

Adam blushed and pulled his shirt back over his shoulders, but didn't bother to close the buttons. "Just as well. If I had kept on stripping, we'd probably get thrown out of this bar." He grinned wryly at her. "There's nothing I wouldn't do for a girl like you. But perhaps the stripping could be performed at a more, um, private location?" He suggested, winking. He was throwing all cautions to the winds now. He was capable of anything, a feeling not unlike adrenalin rush.

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:48 am
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore sat back down, her blush making her face hot. Luckily her ears were covered by her dark hair because they always turned a pink when she was blushing a lot. Her heart no longer beat, but she could swear it was going to bounce out of her chest and into her empty pint.

She covered her mouth, to hide her weird smile as she looked at Adam embarrassingly. "You are unsurprisingly honorable," she murmured. His wink only made her look down at her lap, her lashes cuddling her cheeks as she made a face about it. "And surprisingly kittenish." She glanced up with a coy gaze, her dark eyes twinkling. She could tell he was becoming more confident, and eyed Adam's drink. Alcohol usually made humans more self-assured. But he didn't look like he had drunk much of anything. She said nothing, and lifted her hand, waving it a bit to signal the bartender for another pint. Another beer was slid to her, and she returned a small thanks to him.

Lenore sipped her new beer rather quickly. God, how she wished she could be drunk right now. After downing half of it, wincing slightly when she swallowed. "Confident now, aren't you? Anything? Why go that far for someone who's already fallen for you? There's no need for that sort of service. I'd like you, even if you were inflexible or a prude."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:09 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam suddenly remembered again that he was supposed to act human. He emptied his glass and ordered with the words 'same again', knowing the bartender would remember. It couldn't be very often that a man would order water and offer to pay as if it was vodka.

With his new drink in hand, he smiled. "I am as you find me." He paused. "Fallen for me?" There was a strange shine in his eyes, and his smile changed, just a little, as his fangs lengthened very slightly, not coming out completely. He was losing control in his excitement. "You saying that makes me very happy."  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:30 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore eyed him before taking another, slow, almost agonizingly so, sip. He had ordered another drink, almost a little coincidentally as she thought about it. She supposed he wasn't much of a drinker, but didn't understand why he felt the need to pretend he was. Lenore inhaled a large breath, leaning on her hand as she propped up her elbow, her body leaning forward.

"Then I'm glad. I wouldn't have expected you to be this sort of person when I met you for the first time last night. After all, I sort of ignored you when I did at that party." Initially, she thought of him as only a meal. That's what everyone one had become in the past month, ever since she had become what she was. There was no use in keeping useless acquaintances or foes, because everyone just seemed like a bloody bag to her. She had a few friends she preferred to keep, but not much else other than her father. And the only reason why Lenore had ignored him at first was because he was good-looking and not as drunk as she wanted him to be. And she was glad she didn't bite him last night or else she wouldn't be here now getting to know him.

"But what made you follow me to that bar where I got into that thing with that guy?" She asked, meaning to ask. She was embarrassed at herself for picking such a guy, and for blowing Adam off with a lie and for being as bold as she was, but was curious as to why Adam even went after her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:57 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam looked down bashfully. "Well, I do admit I followed you yesterday. I'm not sure what I was expecting to benefit from that", he lied, "but after having talked to you there seemed to be no reason to stay at the party anymore. No one else there interested me the way you did. I guess I was hoping for another chance." He bit his lip a little after saying that, thankfully (for him) not with his fang.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:55 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore moved her hand to her neck, playing with her dark hair. They entangled themselves easily, before easily untangling themselves. Despite the wildness of her hair, it was very fine and soft. Putting it up or styling it was difficult and she hated that quality about her hair. She had given up trying, and had long since tried to grow it out, in hopes to add some flare to herself. She mused over this for quite a long while, nodding a little as Adam was speaking. She didn't say much after several moments, her eyes cast in a different thought before smiling.

"Well coincidence is nothing more than coincidence. That's all everything is. So maybe you should be thankful that you decided to." She looked up at the lighting, its warm glow illuminating their small table. It made her beer look like liquid gold and Adam's look like water. She paused before shaking her head and quickly adding, "Not like this is something to be thankful for, necessarily. Umm, you know what I mean?" She gave a diffident look, hoping he understood.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:27 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam smiled. "Believe me, I am thankful. Not necessarily thankful to any supernatural force in particular, just general thankfulness... to the universe, or something. I'm not very religious, I'm afraid." He realised he was dithering on. "I couldn't believe it at first when you gave me your phone number. It was too good to be true - or so I thought. So I guess... thank you, for giving me another chance."  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:34 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore moved her head, rather used to Adam's flattery. With the other hand that was not at her neck, she played with the rim of her glass. Her finger circled the rim slowly, going clockwise before making a full circle and going back the other way. "There's really no need, you praise me too much."
She could only help but wonder what made Adam like this, what made him so thankful and nice and complimentary. She supposed he could've always been like this, and imagined him as a little kid. He smiled a lot, and said a bunch of nice things. She couldn't really get the picture right though, and made a small smile at herself. But she was going to put her bets on the former; what happened that made Adam the way he was? A break up? Divorced parents?
Her own parents were divorced, and then her mother passed away. She guessed that was where she changed into who she was now. She paused, her finger still as she looked up at Adam. She resumed circling the glass.

"So you aren't religious. I don't think I am either." Especially so, after turning into a vampire. There could not be a god that would permit this, unless he was utterly messed up. "Though I do believe in a spiritual sense. Like a sense of center and connectedness to all things." She also believed in vampires. Too bad all the research she had done on the topic was either bullshit or fandom. It was also hard to find exact facts on the matter, mainly because a lot of people believed they didn't exist. She glanced up at Adam. Did he believe in vampires?

Lenore pouted a little, banishing the dark thought from her head. Instead, she asked, "What do you believe in then?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:30 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam drank a bit, just to give himself time to think before answering. "I believe that, to quote Shakespeare, "there are more things in heaven and earth, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.". I mean, I used to think science was all there was to anything, just atoms and reactions. But since then, I've experienced such strange events, I don't know what NOT to believe in anymore. Not that I'd expect to find aliens abducting people or see a monster in the Loch Ness, but well, one never knows."  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:20 pm
Another Damned Vampire

So he may or may not believe in vampires…great. Lenore supposed it wasn't totally a bad thing. But she surely did not want him to suspect her of anything. She listened while thinking this, managing to smile a small, odd smile at the end. "Oh, so you believe in the possibility of unicorns and fairies. Yeah, that's normal," she joked. Of course, she should be talking. She was supposedly a myth too, a make-believe thing. A monster made up to scare children. She scooted a bit closer to the table with her chair.
"What strange events made you believe that?" She asked, now curious.
Would he be accepting? Or would he fear her? Or worse? Lenore's heart said something different from her head. Her vampiric side said something totally different, but she ignored that lust. She wasn't hungry enough to lose herself to that side yet. "What if I was some mythical creature?" She dared to ask, and made a soft, almost fake laugh at the end as a sort of joke. She tried her best not to look so serious, but she wanted to know how he felt about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:34 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam looked down at his hands. "I'll tell you about those things later, once I get to know you better. Right now I don't think you'd believe me." He lifted his eyes to look at her again. "Well... if you were a mythical creature, I guess you'd be something of light and goodness... a fairy or an angel. If you said you are such a being, I would not argue. I suppose you know best what you are." He'd had a friend once, years ago, who had actually believed that his soul was that of a bear. The guy had been a bit strange, but Adam had learned from the experience that one should not question anything others believed themselves to be.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:33 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore nodded slowly. It wasn't the outrageous answer she wanted, but it was not horribly depressing like she expected. Little did he know she was neither of those things, but something she herself feared. She drank the rest of her second glass, deciding that she'd hold off a bit before drinking anymore. But what interested her more was the fact that he'd talk about it later. Was it really something that traumatic? What was so unbelievable that he didn't think she would believe it? Well then, she decided it was up to her to figure that out. This was all the more reason to stay with Adam.
Lenore made a small, relieved and laugh-like noise. "I've been meaning to tell you…" She looked up at him coyly. "But I am a troll," she murmured, joking with him in hopes to change the topic to something less dark and less close to home. Hopefully he didn't take her seriously.
"Who loooooooves beer," she admitted and smiled, turning back to the bartender. He nodded, and started to pour her another glass. She got up to get the beer this time, thanking the bartender again before sitting back down. The beer no longer tasted like beer in her mouth now, but some odd-tasting liquid. Her throat was feeling sore, probably because her throat was not accustomed to drinking things other than blood. She'd probably have to throw it back up later tonight. But she'll continue drinking for now, if only to humor herself.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:37 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam laughed out loud. "Well, you're certainly the prettiest troll I've ever met." He told her, joining in the joke. "So, you study music? What kind of music do you like best? And what is your instrument, or are you a singer?" He asked her, trying to steer the conversation away from dark secrets and unhuman creatures.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:01 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore smiled, giving him a small 'thank you' for his compliment. Again, while she had grown used to Adam's flattery, she was still a little uncomfortable with the praise. Maybe it was because of how she grew up. Because her childhood friends felt threatened by other girls, they often bullied them. Lenore was bullied quite a bit before she dropped her girly personality. When she did, she became more accepted by her friends. And while she had never talked to them again after she moved, she guessed she still felt a little conscious of being complimented on her looks. She didn't make a face about it though, and resumed smoothing her finger around the rim of her glass.

The topic changed, thankfully. The questions Adam asked her after that boggled her. "Ugh, umm…" She didn't where to start. "Yes, I study music. I really," she paused, looking up at him bashfully, before resuming to talk again, "Don't know what to do with it though. I play for side jobs, but I don't know what I want to do long term. Maybe teach." She didn't talk about herself so often. But Adam seemed like he was interested, so she didn't mind it too much. " I play the acoustic guitar and sing a little. I've dabbled a bit in other types of guitars, but I only own an acoustic." She sipped her beer, it tasting like foam in her mouth. She swallowed it easily, but the taste made her shiver a little. She cleared her throat. "As for types of music, I don't know. I usually like experimental music or something that sounds mellow. Everyone always asks that type of question, and I never really have an answer for it. I don't really have that in mind when I play songs. But how about yourself? What kind of music do you like?" Lenore asked.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff