Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ Video Game & RolePlay
Blazblue: Alter Memory: Has anybody played the games? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:52 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

I like to beat on him because of who he killed in the first game. Hakumen is the perfect counter for Terumi's drive too... Although I dominate him with Noel.

Didn't he kill a number of people in the first game? Or are you referring to Celica?
Question: Is Noel's gameplay much different?

I am referring to Celica.
Noel plays differently with her drive only have one knock back and another only knocking someone away on a counter hit. the also made her long range optic barrel input a different move that is like a shotgun blast.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:54 pm
Mahzuki

Noel plays differently with her drive only have one knock back and another only knocking someone away on a counter hit. the also made her long range optic barrel input a different move that is like a shotgun blast.

Yeah, that particular detail was rather shocking when I first found out.
Sounds pretty well balanced with her in previous games.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:46 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Yep and her backwards drive has awesome invincibility time that can punch through Distortion Drives.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:56 pm
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Yep and her backwards drive has awesome invincibility time that can punch through Distortion Drives.

Seriously? Sounds like a very handy thing to have against certain enemies.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:08 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Seriously? Sounds like a very handy thing to have against certain enemies.

Tager can't stop me any more >o)
You need to get BlazBlue CP. We could play together!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:38 pm
Mahzuki

I'd already have it, if it were for the Xbox 360 or the WiiU.
I need a PS3.....  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:19 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

I'd already have it, if it were for the Xbox 360 or the WiiU.
I need a PS3.....

I have a 360 too but I haven't used it since I found out that Xbox is just going to focus on next gen.
It would be nice if they had made it for Xbox as well.
I hope Bullet gets fixed in the next game.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:53 pm
Mahzuki

I have a 360 too but I haven't used it since I found out that Xbox is just going to focus on next gen.

Yeah, I think Assassin's Creed is what killed it for me with that subject. But I only have the 360 in regards to those particular games, so there's not much I can do at the moment.
I agree. I would have already bought it, heck I'd have saved up and bought the special edition of it at that.
Fixed how?  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:44 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Yeah, I think Assassin's Creed is what killed it for me with that subject. But I only have the 360 in regards to those particular games, so there's not much I can do at the moment.
I agree. I would have already bought it, heck I'd have saved up and bought the special edition of it at that.
Fixed how?

Bullet's attacks are too easy to block. Her grabs can be blocked too. It isn't fair. The way she is set up, she has a predictable combo string that every one uses.
I think she was meant to be a counter striker.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:50 pm
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Fixed how?

Bullet's attacks are too easy to block. Her grabs can be blocked too. It isn't fair. The way she is set up, she has a predictable combo string that every one uses.

Ah, I see.
Yeah that would need to be fixed. I figured she was going to be a fast powerhouse character with low defense. I was surprise she was a grappler.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:25 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Fixed how?

Ah, I see.
Yeah that would need to be fixed. I figured she was going to be a fast powerhouse character with low defense. I was surprise she was a grappler.

She is a power house. All of her combos can hit 3k. you just need to get her into her maximum heated state which only takes 2 successful drive attacks.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:21 pm
Mahzuki

She is a power house. All of her combos can hit 3k. you just need to get her into her maximum heated state which only takes 2 successful drive attacks.

Oh wow!  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:38 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Oh wow!

Yeah it is awesome but when you get hit in the middle of a drive attack you lose the heated state and if you get blocked you drop by one level.
I hated practicing against her because she always got me with her grabbing DD... Then I realised that that was because she was a counter attacker.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:18 pm
Mahzuki

Yeah it is awesome but when you get hit in the middle of a drive attack you lose the heated state and if you get blocked you drop by one level.
I hated practicing against her because she always got me with her grabbing DD... Then I realised that that was because she was a counter attacker.

You would think that would be the most annoying type of opponent to be up against.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:13 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

You would think that would be the most annoying type of opponent to be up against.

It is annoying and very dangerous because when she in her maximum heated stated she can grab follow up and deal over 5k damage.
I still laugh my butt off at a choice the main charaters make in the game.
Ragna: Okay, Jin, Noel, We're going to kill that giant thing in 10 minutes.
Jin: Why should I work with you!?
Noel: WHAT!? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!
-Hakumen walks up behind them -
Hakumen: I can kill that thing with but a single slash.
Ragna: YOU! GO CUT THAT GIANT PILLAR!
Hakumen:...
Celica: Please go cut that giant pillar Mr. Hakumen.
Hakumen: OKAY!  
☆ Video Game & RolePlay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces