Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Neva's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:05 am
User Image

He watched him for a few minutes, wondering where he'd be going off to before noticing him land. It was probably cold out there, he could make it colder he thought to himself with a grin and a flick of his wrist which made a small shower of snow start. It wasn't exactly hurting him, just a gentle persuasion for him to reconsider running away. Despite that he still felt guilty and quickly opened the window so he'd be able to come back in if he wanted and went to curl up in his bedroom down the corridor.

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:59 pm
Nocturnal_moon
User Image

He watched him for a few minutes, wondering where he'd be going off to before noticing him land. It was probably cold out there, he could make it colder he thought to himself with a grin and a flick of his wrist which made a small shower of snow start. It wasn't exactly hurting him, just a gentle persuasion for him to reconsider running away. Despite that he still felt guilty and quickly opened the window so he'd be able to come back in if he wanted and went to curl up in his bedroom down the corridor.

Angel Lucian Vladis

Angel Lucian Vladis

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:00 pm
Angel Lucian Vladis
Nocturnal_moon
User Image

Angel Lucian Vladis

He hopped back in and shook his wings,he went to Neva's bedroom and hopped on with him shivering and sniffling with cold.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:01 pm
Angel Lucian Vladis

User Image

Neva had just started to fall asleep when he felt something jump on him and let out a startled sound, rolling over to glare at him before tossing the blankets over him. "You came back?" He mumbled, snuggling up to him.  

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:29 pm
Nocturnal_moon
Angel Lucian Vladis

User Image

Neva had just started to fall asleep when he felt something jump on him and let out a startled sound, rolling over to glare at him before tossing the blankets over him. "You came back?" He mumbled, snuggling up to him.
"It's cold and I can't ascend anymore." He snuggled back tears silently tracking down his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:49 am
Angel Lucian Vladis

User Image

Noticing him crying he placed a quick kiss to his cheek. "Well its nice a warm under here, although I hope you shut the window when you came back in."  

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:15 pm
Nocturnal_moon
Angel Lucian Vladis

User Image

Noticing him crying he placed a quick kiss to his cheek. "Well its nice a warm under here, although I hope you shut the window when you came back in."

"I think I forgot." He shivered and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:51 am
Angel Lucian Vladis

User Image

"It doesn't bother me." He replied, pushing the door closed with a gust of wind so he'd be able to warm up before falling asleep.  

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:32 pm
Nocturnal_moon
Angel Lucian Vladis

User Image

"It doesn't bother me." He replied, pushing the door closed with a gust of wind so he'd be able to warm up before falling asleep.

He snuggled against him passing out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:50 am
Angel Lucian Vladis

User Image

Yawning when he woke up he looked down at the other boy with a smile, hugging him closer and deciding to lie there until the other woke up; not having anything which needed his immediate attention. "Morning." He mumbled quietly to himself, closing his eyes again.  

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:26 pm
Nocturnal_moon
Angel Lucian Vladis

User Image

Yawning when he woke up he looked down at the other boy with a smile, hugging him closer and deciding to lie there until the other woke up; not having anything which needed his immediate attention. "Morning." He mumbled quietly to himself, closing his eyes again.

He yawned opening his eyes and looking up at him sleepily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:46 pm
Angel Lucian Vladis

User Image

Neva smiled at him, deciding that he was pretty comfortable where he was and resting his head against shoulder. "Eh~? No greeting, well then you'll be my prisoner till I can be bothered to get up. But then again that's mainly because your comfortable." He said grinning cheekily, a wrapping his arms around his waist with a childish look on his face.  

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:07 pm
Nocturnal_moon
Angel Lucian Vladis

User Image

Neva smiled at him, deciding that he was pretty comfortable where he was and resting his head against shoulder. "Eh~? No greeting, well then you'll be my prisoner till I can be bothered to get up. But then again that's mainly because your comfortable." He said grinning cheekily, a wrapping his arms around his waist with a childish look on his face.
"Okies."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:15 pm
Angel Lucian Vladis

User Image

"What's up with you being so agreeable so suddenly?" He questioned, raising a eyebrow in question and letting go off him. For some reason he just didn't really trust him that much,

((Think you could post more than one word?))  

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:20 pm
Nocturnal_moon
Angel Lucian Vladis

User Image

"What's up with you being so agreeable so suddenly?" He questioned, raising a eyebrow in question and letting go off him. For some reason he just didn't really trust him that much,

((Think you could post more than one word?))

((Sorry tthis last week has been stressful ive been so crazy lately)) "I just realize I can't go above anymore I'm stuck down here." He looked upset.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff