Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:05 pm
lil_lollypop1

"Keep still in there, Fiona. There's a price on your head and I am saving your neck." The dwarf hissed to the woman he had hidden away in his cart before they came across a patrol. "Easy, lad. We can't cause trouble like Smaug is." The dwarf said as he patted the warg's side as the patrol stopped them. "And to what do I owe the pleasure of Laputa's dogs sniffing around mine cart?" He asked with annoyance evident in his voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:11 pm
Victor Markov

Fiona was quiet before sneaking back into the cart and saying nothing as they went passed the control. She never knew she had a bounty on her head, and she wondered if it was put out by the Dark Lord or by Odin. Fiona said nothing, covering her ears as she heard the dragon fly by. It was close. She could feel it. She could hear the screams of the people and she knew this dragon intended on taking Laputa to be it's new home.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:20 pm
lil_lollypop1

"I'm sure Laputa's mutts have better things to do than bother a dwarf passing through their back yard. Like, a dragon for example." The dwarf said as he undid the catch on his mystical weapon known as the fang of Fenrir, a multi-form weapon that could change its shape to fit the situation and a Charm Custom weapon. The patrol didn't notice the girl as she fell out of his cart and climbed back in, but focussed on the pint sized male before them and then on the dragon flying overhead and agreed with the dwarf and started evacuating the city. "That's our cue, Lad. Let's get out of here before Hel comes after us herself with that beast." He said before climbing up onto the bench of his cart and gave it a solid stomp, the oak boards holding firm under the force and the warg took off at a full run "better hold on tight, Fiona, it's going to be a bit of a bumpy ride." The short man said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:26 pm
Victor Markov

"Thank you for saving me." She said, gripping the cart, "You... you're one of the blacksmiths who work for Odin, correct? Do you mind telling me who put a price on my head, and how the last battle went? Please tell me... they retreated before they were massacred by the undead."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:28 pm
Berith stood in a tower of his castle. He looked through a telescope to see how far away the dragon was. "Hmph. What a nuisance. I had to put down some perfectly good wine, and he's gone and destroyed the rest of it" the Dark Lord said, pulling his head away. He then looked through the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:32 pm
The dragon was circling the large city, lighting the whole place up like a torch. It then descended into the forest, smelling gold and beginning to burn down the trees, searching for it.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:36 pm
Berith frowned and formed a large ball of dark energy in his hand. He then shot it towards the dragon. "Well, if that doesn't kill it, it should at least get its attention" he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:36 pm
lil_lollypop1

"Indeed, I'm one of Odin's blacksmiths and one of the few dwarves that sided with the light and a very talented warrior, if I may say so myself. The lord of darkness has put a heavy bounty on your head and if I were still neutral, I would be claiming it right now instead of making sure you were spirited away before someone could claim that bounty and loose a ally to that monster. Mine name is Alistyre Charm. As for the battle, I've been spending too much time under one rock or another making various weapons and mastering a few spells, so I cannot say how it went. Only that many of your fellow warriors have lived to see another day while a few have fallen forever or captured for the monster that took mine family from me."  

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:46 pm
Victor Markov

"I see... again, I thank you." She replied, in deep thought.

The dragon's wing was hit by the blast, but it's greed was stronger then it's pain and rage. It spewed more fire, burning the remainder of the wine fields and crops before lighting the forest on fire.

"That blast... I-It's here!" She yelled.

Spotting the blacksmith, it began throwing it's flames at the dwarf's cart.

Fiona was thrown off the cart, tumbling against the ground as she began to huff, reaching for her pendent. 'No I... If I use it, the Dark Lord would be able to sense the light magic, but... If I don't, the dwarf will have to face the dragon alone.'  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:53 pm
lil_lollypop1

"MINE CART!" Alistyre exclamed as he drew the fang of fenrir and saved the warg and his cargo with a wall of unmeltable ice. "When it comes to dragons, the best defense is to run away. Now get back into the cart as we make a run for the mines of Moria. I hope that rable that passed through there has cleared it out of goblins or we will have a bit of a fight on our hands." He said as the warg stopped and looked at Fiona, waiting for her to get back on the cart or be roasted for it to eat.  

Victor Markov

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:54 pm
"Okay, now I am very angry" Berith said after his wine fields were all set ablaze. He stook back from the window and teleported out to where the dragon was. He stood there in mid-air, looking at it. "Damned beast" he said, preparing another dark energy attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:00 pm
Fiona quickly boarded the cart as the dragon continued after them. She turned to look back at it when she spotted the Dark Lord with a large magical attack. Her eyes widened as she quivered. "Godspeed!" She told the dwarf, hoping the Dark Lord wouldn't spot her as she dove under the sheet and grabbed one of his blades just in case.

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:09 pm
lil_lollypop1

"Trust me, I see him too and I am not too happy about it." Alistyre said as the warg raced to the enterence of the mines. He just hoped that the lord of darkness could not enter the mines. The dwarf said the password and the doors opened only to close right behind them "now you can shead a little light on this subject." Odin's marksman said  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:13 pm
"You think you can destroy my precious winefields and attack a town that revers me so? I don't think so" the Dark Lord said and shot at the dragon again.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:16 pm
"What do you mean?" She asked. "Shed light on what exactly? I went to battle with the other Valkyrie and called a retreat because the sun was setting, even though such an act was treasonous. I went back for some valkyries who were in too deep, and I ran across him. He... wanted me to watch the others suffer. Then Odin took hold of me so that he couldn't use his powers to make me his slave. I thought I was going to die, but the next thing I knew, I woke up in a field of grass."

Victor Markov

With the dragon's last breath, it began to scrap at the entrance to the mines as if still trying to go after the treasure.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff