Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:00 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy kept thinking about what else she should need."Well so far the only thing I need are a couple of under."She said to him and smiled softly"Well we could get a snack and after that I can buy my underwear,but why do you think I won't be bored in the car?"She asked him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:19 am
kyonko Banyez

"Because we won't be staying in the same motel for long," Jack said. 'That and also from hearing my guns be fired.' He walked her over to a Starbucks and ordered a cappuccino for himself. "You want anything from here?"  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him as he spoke and nodded softly.She looked up at the starbucks and smiled softly"Could I get a hot chocolate?"She asked him as she smiled up at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:02 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Sure. Why not?" Jack said. He ordered her a hot chocolate as well and waited for their order. For some reason, one question had popped into his head since she didn't act the part. "Lucy, I have one question...." he started off, not really sure what he was doing. "Aren't you afraid of me? All you've been doing mostly is ask me questions and you never showed fear or being uncomfortable. Aren't you scared of me one bit? Angry? Anything?" He didn't know why he was afraid of what her answer would be. She seemed to be the first kidnapee to get under his skin and make him start questioning himself.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:22 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled as he ordered her hot chocolate.She blinked as he spoke to her.She looked at him"Yes JAck?'She asked softly.She listened to him speak"I was afraid at first,like anyone would be,and I did show fear when you threatened me,but then I came to understand that its not your fault, you're just getting paid."She said to him as she looked at the counter.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:08 pm
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled as he ordered her hot chocolate.She blinked as he spoke to her.She looked at him"Yes JAck?'She asked softly.She listened to him speak"I was afraid at first,like anyone would be,and I did show fear when you threatened me,but then I came to understand that its not your fault, you're just getting paid."She said to him as she looked at the counter.

Jack let out a breath he didn't know he was holding to begin with. "I see." Their order came and he gave Lucy hers and started to sip his drink. "Almost done getting everything? "  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:18 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him and blinked as she took her drink and sipped it softly and almost dropped it as she burnt her tongue.She looked up at him and nodded"I need underbear."She said whit a burnt tongue/  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:57 pm
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen
[]

Lucy looked at him and blinked as she took her drink and sipped it softly and almost dropped it as she burnt her tongue.She looked up at him and nodded"I need underbear."She said whit a burnt tongue/

"Go buy it, then. Remember, we don't have much time here," Jack said. He chuckled at the way Lucy was talking. "You should be careful with hot drinks."  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:03 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked up at him and nodded softly.She blushed as he chuckled at the way she was talking.She took his hand and pulled him with her to the next store."Come on
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:01 pm
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked up at him and nodded softly.She blushed as he chuckled at the way she was talking.She took his hand and pulled him with her to the next store."Come on

Jack walked with her since he had no choice. She was practically pulling him with her. He followed her to the store she needed to go to and tried not to spill his drink at the same time.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:04 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy stopped pulling him as she got to the store.She entered it and picked out a couple of pairs of bras and panties.After a few minutes she paid for it and walked out of the store with him."Before we weave can we get ice for my wongue?"She asked him as she held her hot chocolate in on hand and on her other arm her bags of things.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:21 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack still had to hold his laughter from the way Lucy was talking. "Sure. Ice cream would do, but you won't be able to drink you hot chocolate for a while, little missy," he said with a fake cowboy accent in the ending. He patted her head and this time he was the pulling her by the hand to an ice cream shop that was nearby.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:41 pm
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him and noticed how much he had wanted to laugh at her.She nodded softly and handed him her hot chocolated and blushed as he called her a little missy.She blinked and turned red as he pulled her to the ice cream shop.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:52 pm
kyonko Banyez
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him and noticed how much he had wanted to laugh at her.She nodded softly and handed him her hot chocolated and blushed as he called her a little missy.She blinked and turned red as he pulled her to the ice cream shop.

Jack took her hot chocolate and had to throw it away since she was going to eat ice cream. They got to the ice cream shop and started to look through the list of flavors. "Which one do you want? I definitely recommend the cherry vanilla ice cream."  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:54 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy stared up at the menu at the ice crem shop and listened to him"If you order the cherry vanillia ice cream could I get a test of it or not?"She asked him as she kept looking over the menu"I'd really enjoy a chocolate brownie fudge ice cream."She said to him.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff