Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] CAMPING TRIP | THE END ON PAGE 7! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:30 pm
She had to admit, their tent pitching skills weren't that bad. At least it was somewhat standing for now.

When the next task was announced Mei grasped the bottom of her shirt tightly with thin fingers. She was really lucky that she didn't need fire to keep her warm and her fellow group member apparently didn't need it either. She would honestly rather do without then try to make one themselves.

Fire was bad. The Jiang Shi had problems with it. Even places that were a bit warm, such as a deserty place, caused her to get kind of grumpy.

When Clara asked her what they were to do now she smiled and laughed a bit nervously. "I can do without a fire if you can. Not that we really need one." Brown eyes flickered over breifly to the other groups with their fires. She had to resist the urge to go over there and put out their fires. An old, primal need to kick dirt on the fire kept welling up in the back of her mind.

Team All Day Everyday STATS

Name: Meixiang
Team members: Meixiang and Clara (yylaayl)

Tent HP: 37

Items used/gone: (Just update this as you use things)

yylaayl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:10 pm
“…” Chilly silence as the monster boil decided to call him a bag of bones. He couldn’t deny it, but he couldn’t say he was pleased by the title either. “I am afraid I could not quite call this a family,” TK admitted after a long moment of silence. He uncrossed his arms before bending down to help adjust the tent. At least that had went off with little problems, although the skeleton often looked down at the shirt draped over his shoulders. Lips pressed into a thin line and brows furrowed as he took in the design. Still he remained dead silent when the park rangers arrived to give them the newest weather forecast. Wonderful. As blank as his expression was, it was still easy to see what TK was thinking.

Hardly reassuring, he thought wryly before heading back to his team’s tent. He slipped out a book to read to help pass the time as the storm raged on, and unlike his other group members was not bothered by the drop in temperature. Rather, it was almost as if the skeleton possessed sixth senses when someone decided to turn their attention to the fire starting kit. “Hmm.” It wasn’t a loud hum, but neither was it quiet. Half-narrowed eyes flickered between the kit and the rest of the group before his mouth curled into a tight-lipped smile.

Start the fire if you want, but don’t you dare start it near him or may Jack have mercy on you.

Team You Came To The Wrong Neighborhood STATS

Name: TK
Team members: TK, Shun, Davnica, Cormick

Tent HP: 56

Blade Kuroda
Nyxtsuki Moon
Anderleit

Syusaki

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:20 pm
The lukewarm handshake from the other student hardly dampened her spirits. Alecto was more than willing to be excited enough for the both of them and more! “JilJil and MmurMmur! Okayokay!” Her tail whipped around eagerly, moving at lightning speed when Mmur’s alliance finally registered in her brain. “A horseman! I’ve nevernever talked with one before. It’s nice toto meet you!” Rather than reach out for another handshake, she opted to wave at the Famine clansman. “Yesyes!” she answered when he held up the packages. “Tasty foodfood, I think.”

The park rangers’ words didn’t register until the hellhound found herself shivering inside the tent. She scowled, her ears pressed flat against her head while she hugged herself tightly. “Too coldcold. Need firefire,” she mumbled, shuffling around the tent until she was outside. As much as Alecto wanted a fire in the tent, Megaera was very adamant about not destroying their feeble shelter to pieces. She fidgeted as fire motes danced around her, finally coalescing into one bigger flame, but it could only last for so long. What could fuel it…?

With no further thought, she reached into the tent to extract the nearest piece of old cloth and tossed it into the fire. “Toasty…” =w=

Team Pink Glass STATS

Name: Alecto
Team members: Alecto, Mmur, Xaejil

Tent HP: 66

Items used/gone: Old clothing

Smerdle
iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 am
"Well, that needs to change, right?" The werewolf was already crouched, frowning as she dug through the supplies they'd been given. Socks. Really? One was immediately pulled over a paw. "We're a team. Camping. I'm glad everyone's having fun an' all-" said Davi, an animated green puppet mouthing her words- "but we should probably have a little less fighting and a little more...well, maybe fighting. But in a teamy kind of way." The sock puppet's emerald weave looked pointedly at Shun and the little doge.

When the park rangers arrived, the sock turned, fixing them in the same thready stare. It frowned when they talked about rain. It frowned harder when the barrier went up, because trapped and cold. By the time the park rangers had taken their leave, Davi couldn't make her fingers any frownier and gave up on the puppet, rolling her eyes as she tugged it free. Little bits of fuzz stuck to her claws. So they'd start a fire. Great, but... Camping wasn't being told she couldn't do things, jack damnit.

The socks were tucked firmly into Davi's belt. They couldn't burn these. These were good socks. "Any other ideas?" The ghoul offered, making it fairly clear that these socks were absolutely not on the menu. "Tinder? Flint? The clothes off our backs?" Despite her smile, she was only...kind of joking. They were stuck wearing this obscene orange around anyway.

Name: Davinica
Team members: TK, Shun, Cormick

Blade Kuroda
Nyxtsuki Moon
Anderleit

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:33 am
Shun ignored the pompous puca and turned towards the other two. Yeah, maybe they were supposed to be working as a team, but hell if he was going to put up with the demon's antics. He just scoffed, then turned as the park rangers arrived. A storm was coming, and now a barrier was being placed up. So great. Now it was just cold here.

Rummaging through their supplies, the Reaper searched for anything they could use as tinder.

"...Dammit. We don't have any tinder," he mumbled, then looked up. That barrier likely would prevent them from gathering any wood, not to mention, that with the rain, there probably wasn't much that would be suitable.

"If we want a fire, we'll have to burn something else."

Name: Shun
Team members: TK, Davnica, Cormick

Anderleit
Nyxtsuki Moon
Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:25 pm
"FIRE," Ren yelled, much too loudly, but there was a slightly anxious look on his face as he stared up at the sky and the storm raging beyond the barriers. He shuffled sideways, more towards the tent, and said a little quickly, "We should try and use some of these old clothes and see if they'll help keep a fire going."

There was a crack of thunder, and Ren visibly winced. "Er, yes," he said hastily, and huddled down in front of the tent, wings wrapped around himself. Maybe he should have blamed Professor Malcom for this because Professor Malcom was Professor Malcom, but maybe he just wanted to have fun with everyone still at school. "Yes, fire, good, we like fires, fires are good, fires, uh, yes."

He'd forgotten something -

"OH RIGHT!" Ren said (too loudly again). He gave a smile to everyone. "My name's Ren, if you don't know me! Which, uh, two of you don't."

His introduction may or may not have been interrupted by a startled squawk as a loud thunderclap sounded somewhere over their heads.

Quote:
STATS

Name: Team Frozen Diks
Team members: Gene, Frost, Ren, Ashton

Tent HP: 54

Items used/gone: Shirt get

istoleyurvamps

Carhop Cavalier

nerpin

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:44 pm
Frost Frowned at the giant hug from Ren, sneezing at the sudden onslaught of feathers in his face. "Yes. If you say we are.. friends I will accept that title.............." Gene's face made his ears pin back, a small sad whine emerging from his throat.

The antics to start a fire and the storm just had him staring at the sky and smiling, tail and ears relaxing. "I am the Frost in the Storm. This could and this threat of the weather and winter's chill are nothing." He wished he could assume his natural form, large or not.

"Come, let us cuddle to share heat... as we can. Even if I am a creature of cold, I don't usually affect others that much. And I promise not to bite." Red eyes flicked to Elvira and then to Ren.

Deer and Cat. His stomach did gurgle a bit, hunger rising.

Quote:
STATS

Name: Team Frozen Diks
Team members: Gene, Frost, Ren, Ashton

Tent HP: 54

Items used/gone: Shirt is on

kurotomato

Carhop Cavalier

nerpin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:07 pm
The rangers that appeared had the words 'suspicious' written all over them. Especially when one elbowed the other before he could say something about the professor. What was he going to say? She appeared less pleased as they kept talking and set up a barrier with 'magic sticks'. And told them not to leave it. Hell, the original ranger was no where to be seen.

Oh yeah, nothing suss about this.

At any rate, it was starting to come down. While she had no qualms about getting wet, wet clothes did not retain heat and it was getting cold. Looking at her team mates however, made her realizing that starting a fire...may not be a good idea. She had a idea that one was a ghost, which meant she probably didn't need warmth. But Oliva? She wasn't fully sure what she could be...maybe another ghost?

"Say..." she said slowly, looking at the others. "Do you guys want a camp fire?" If not, she could always jut grab her sleeping bag for warmth.

TEAM ONLY WHEN THE SUN IS DOWN STATS

Name: Pokerus
Team members: Olivia, Lihua

Tent HP: 62

chirigami

xdeathxbyxlovex

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 pm
Mmur hadn't brought any other clothes, and he certainly wasn't going to burn his new shirt, so he stood motionless instead, grinning at Alecto's fire for a couple of seconds before turning to the ghouls.

"Oh! Very good!" He might have hopped in place or clapped his hands had his arms not been folded across his chest, but he was still rather chilly, so he simply moved closer, taking a seat and huddling into an awkward little ball. Ah. Much better.

"So, what shall I call you?" he asked the hellhound. "And what have you heard about the Four Clans? Um... if you don't mind my asking." The horseman directed the last bit was directed at Jil as well as he reached for his bag and began to empty it onto the ground in front of him. He had finally thought of something he could burn.

TEAM PINK GLASS STATS

Name: Mmur
Team members: Alecto, Xaejil

Tent HP: 66

Items used/gone: :B

Syusaki
iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:38 am
Some of the Teams were faster at setting up their fires than others, but while there were not a lot of fires, it helped to warm the place up.

Three and a half long hours later, the storm finally subsided. However, the woods were covered by an orange mist so thick that it was impossible for anyone to see anything a few inches outside of the barrier. There was still no news from the Park Rangers who left when the storm first started, although they could have taken shelter somewhere else instead of returning-

"OH MY JACK!"

"NO! NO NO NO NO-"

"HELP US! HELP US PLE-"

A blood-culling scream rang out from the North, and then there was a brief moment of silence before-

"HELP! PLEASE! ANYONE! HEL-"

Silence again, and this time, it stayed that way.

[OOC INSTRUCTIONS

• You may continue burning things as you decide on what to do next!

• This was meant to be a Team decision, but you CAN go against the wishes of your Team! Just remember what the Park Rangers said about getting lost in the woods and being alone...
  • You have 60 hours to choose to go or stay; this includes the time spent on the Woods CYOA if you choose to go.
  • You may choose to leave later as long as you complete the CYOA on time.

Students who were sent back to base camp by their CYOA choice
  • You can attempt to leave again as long as it is within the 60 hours time limit. HOWEVER, you will have to take the "ALONE" route, since you are now essentially separated from your Team mates.
  • The exception is if someone wants to leave with you... Because YOLO?

Do you stay or do you go?

STAY BECAUSE IT'S SMART
  • ... You can't help but feel that something is going to happen...
  • In 48 hours or so, a prompt for the people who stayed behind will be up; you can still opt for the other route/keep attempting the other route after responding to the prompt if you can finish the Woods CYOA within the time limit.
  • If you are the ONLY member of your Team staying behind, you can choose to abandon your Team, and join another one; if you do that, your HPs will be combined. However, this means that even if your teammates return, they will return to a 0HP tent + you cannot rejoin them. You traitor.

GO BECAUSE YOLO
  • Move to this thread, and follow the instructions there.
  • For every person who decides not to stay, take away half the HP of your tent; so if two people left, and the HP of my team's tent was originally 50, it would be 50/2 = 25 and then again 25/2 = 12.5 = 13 (always round up).
  • If the whole team goes, the HP of your tent immediately goes to 0; it collapses in on itself now that there is nobody to take care of it.

If you have questions, do not hesitate to IM me at XDragain, PM me on Gaia, or *summon me to your room by mailing me enough money for transportation to your place.

*Food expenditure included. ]

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:19 am
Efflo stared, not particularly minding the rain, but definitely particularly minding fire.

"Uh, I'll keep working on setting up the tent, if you guys want to sort of the fire business?" he offered, trying to shake some of the rain from the tent fabric. His ears flicked in the direction of the scream, but as Efflo stared at their soggy tent and lack of fire, he was sure they had enough problems on their hands. Surely other teams would go, right? He glanced at his group before peeling his wet shirt from his skin, and tossing it their way.

"See if you can burn that."

Shirts weren't really Efflo's thing.

TEAM SNOW SPARKLE STATS

Name: Efflo
Team members: Edel, Llyr, Sibyl

Tent HP: 40

Items used/gone: Shirt

Zyphiris

kurotomato
Eight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:30 am
"We need a fire! How will we cook our fishies and foods? Fire good!" Sibyl flailed her arms as she spoke, though as Efflo offered up his shirt her eyes widened and she just stared at him as if he had just made the worst mistake he could ever make.

"B-but why?! We're supposed to wear them and they were given special to us AND LOOK THEY HAVE KITTIES DON'T YOU LIKE KITTIES EFFLO and they're so cute and you need a shirt to--"

But then suddenly Sibyl heard screaming. She gasped, her hands flying to her mouth. "Oh no.."

TEAM SNOW SPARKLE STATS

Name: Sibyl
Team members: Efflo, Llyr, Edel

Tent HP: 40

Items used/gone: Shirt worn

kurotomato
sammpai
Zyphiris

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:44 pm
"Try starting a bigger one with this," Bren said, unraveling the plain beige fabric from around his shoulders and placing it in a pile between the three of them. It was an older scarf that he had thought to bring because he didn't mind getting it dirty, and although he felt the chill even more acutely now that it was gone, it would be to his benefit to have a way to get warm that didn't depend on huddling closer to Piper. Okay, that time he almost blushed. "I'll look for some more stuff to keep it going."

He was as good as his word, striking out to look for dry twigs and brush nearby, but when Bren heard the screams, the boil hurried back to his teammates' sides, not caring that he looked like the most epic sissy in the forest. At least... he didn't mind for the time it took him to retreat. When he had collected himself soon after, he cleared his throat and stepped away again. "Who do you think that was?" he asked, eyes still wide.

TEAM NEON BLUE STATS

Name: Bren
Team members: Lock, Piper, Brenley

Tent HP: 39

Items used/gone: old clothing (scarf)

chimarii
Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:40 pm
Piper opened her mouth to protest burning the scarf, but to be fair it did look ratty, so if anything had to go . . . "Thanks!" she told him with a smile as the cardinal burned brighter. "Way to step it up, B-Ren~ I'll buy you a better scarf later."

You know, assuming she managed to either get her allowance unfrozen or got a part time job.

Gesturing for Lock to huddle close as well, the mage held out her creation to share the warmth while Brenley fed it tinder, each piece getting a chirp of gratitude from the bird. Piper was particularly pleased with the bonding experience--more importantly, that she could get two cute boils to stick close. Eventually the storm let off, and she tried to hide how draining it had been to keep resummoning the bird. Her arms shook at her sides as she let them rest, eying the orange mist with a raised brow. Well that wasn't normal . . .

Nor were the screams for help.

"Yikes." Piper's hair, which already had grown poofy from the humidity (damn you), seemed to get even poofier as a chill went down her spine. She cleared her throat and tried to look cool as she pat it back down. "Well, whoever it was, it's definitely not a good sign . . ."

Rubbing her arms to get feeling back into them, she gave Brenley's back a sympathetic pat. "Hey, hey, we're okay. Probably worse if we just stay in one place, though, I-M-O. Well, boils--" Now both of them got shoulder clasps. "I'm not gonna be a sittin' duck for this part. Standing in the cold too long; time to take a jog in the woods, see if we can actually do some good! Come on!" she rallied before heading off into the woods.

Not that they actually had to but, well, she'd forever judge them if they didn't.

(( Piper is going YOLO you poor poor boils ))

TEAM NEON BLUE STATS

Name: Piper
Team members: Lock, Piper, Brenley

Tent HP: 39/2 = 19.5 = 20

Items used/gone: old clothing (Bren's scarf)

chimarii
Smerdle

medigel

Anxious Spirit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:25 pm
During this time Pokerus had opted to take shelter and warmth in the tent, even using the sleeping bag as a sauce of warmth. She even managed to get some nod off, and was sleeping soundly when the screams jolted her back into consciousness.

"The ******** going on?!" She scrambled out of the tent in time to hear the last scream, eyes darting about for any signs of danger. Nothing was heard, and she was left to rub her eyes and wake herself up properly. It looked like some idiots had gotten themselves attacked, and since she gave no jacks about the dark woods she'd be more then happy to go after them.

However, she couldn't just ditch her team.

"Sounds like the rangers have screwed themselves over." she remarked to her teammates. "You guys wanna come with and save their asses?"

TEAM ONLY WHEN THE SUN IS DOWN STATS

Name: Pokerus
Team members: Olivia, Lihua

Tent HP: 62

chirigami

xdeathxbyxlovex

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas