Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Seiji Koganagi's Home{Full} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:22 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji had seen how friendly the other had gotten with Philip so quickly and could knly frown at him when he got closer, the flirty tone back in his voice. Turning away, Seiji crossed his arms.
                              "Don't get so excited or else your heart with give you problems." Turning back to the other, Seiji pinched his cheeks lightly with a small but not very serious frown. "I am not always fooling around you know, what kind of adult do you take me for?" Releasing the other, Seiji sighed as he crossed his arms. "I can be serious you know, especially about my job."

Thoughts: Possessive my a**. He is just another flirt.
Feeling a little bit: Annoyed

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:31 am
James Macmillan

User Image

James' eyes widened when he saw the frown that the doctor gave him before turning away from him to scold the student about not getting too excited. The blonde stood up straight and blinked as he looked from Seiji to Philip and then back again. Had he said something wrong? He was only trying to be polite since his peer was holding out his hand to greet him. Had they been alone maybe James would have kissed the back of the other blonde's hand, but since his interest had currently been in the doctor he merely greeted him. Seiji turned back to face him and pinched James' cheeks making him wince with one of his red eyes closed while the other was fixed on Seiji. The doctor proceeded to scold James some more and the blonde was thankful when his cheeks were released. He whispered a curse to himself as he rubbed his cheeks.

James looked the older man up and down, tilting his head a little, as he spoke,
"I know that you're serious about your job. That's the whole reason I decided to stay here. I would feel much safer near someone that cared considering..." He wore a small smile as his voice trailed off, but his eyes remained fixed on the doctor. James then spoke, not aloud, but only to the doctor as his lips remained in the smile that turned into a smirk. 'Do I detect a hint of jealousy, Seiji? I was only trying to be nice to him. My flirtations are saved for only you. Unless you deem me unfit, that is. In which merely say the word and I won't pursue you...'

He cleared his throat and looked back to Philip. "It was lovely to meet you but I'm starting to get a headache. If you don't mind, I'm going to lay down for a bit." James then walked back to his bed to sit on it while taking off his shoes. He glanced up at Seiji as he continued, 'And before you assume anything, I can't hear your thoughts.. well, unless I'm actually touching you. And even then I don't pry into other's minds unless I need to. There were many reasons that my previous schools wanted nothing to do with me, doctor.'

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx
So yes, James has a bit of telepathy that I'm putting in red to differentiate between what he's saying out loud and what he's saying to someone's mind.

butterfingercrunch

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:49 am
Ryuna Bloodmire
butterfingercrunch
tiny14xx
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia stared at the door as he heard Seiji and...another. He blinked his big jade eyes at the door. He was fighting the urge to go after this person since there was a loving smell under his nose. He gulped and heard Philip steps disappear before trading forms and eyeing the kitchen for the first time. He was sure going to have fun taking his food up onto the cabinets in one form. Xia placed two paw on the counter and snatched his streak taking it to a high place on the counter. He listened to those above and chowed down making sure he was safe from those trying to take his food. When he was done he heard Seiji ask Philip where he was and leaped down to the floor. He stalked down the hall before heading out to the door seeing most of the rooms in that trot. The panther paused at the door frame staring into the room with the gray and black figures. Oh...Oh shouldn't be in this form. He sat there unsure how the new roommate would react to him in that form. Seiji told him to be careful about it. He was now curious as he heard the other had a condition too. The panther tilted his head curiously taking them all in. I wonder how this one will react and how much trouble I would be in for the form. Xia waited as he wanted to see them all and a bit of the house. Xia also didn't want to be defenseless. Then again if he stalked off now he might not be seen and meet this James in human form. He was getting a headache and about to lay down after all.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:03 am
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji's eye twitched when he heard the other speak to him somehow without having to actually move his lips. Turning to James, Seiji sighed as he shook his head, the only thought coming to mind was what he was going to do about this boy. Turning to Philip, he began to shoo him from the room, stopping when he opened the door and found Xia in his panther form. Leaning down, he pet the other with a smile.
                              "I am sorry Xia, right now James cannot handle too much excitement so if you want to meet him, it'll have to be in human form and on another day." Standing up, Seiji looked at the two with a smile. "Now, he needs to get some rest so if you two could please, do not disturb him." After shutting the door behind him, Seiji returned to the boy and put the ear buds of his stethoscope in his ears before pulling up the boy's shirt and placing the end on the boy's chest to check his heart. "Do your headaches ever have an effect on your condition?"

Thoughts: Possessive my a**. He is just another flirt.

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:25 am
Zara_The_Huntress
Ryuna Bloodmire
tiny14xx

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip nods and then turns to leave, with the unneeded assistance of Seiji, which he mostly ignores. He sees Xia and smiles, bending down to scratch his head now that he was a panther, and then begins to walk away. "Want to go somewhere else?" He asks the boy.

[ooc: ~]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:33 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

Seiji was quick to move everyone out of the room and James loosened his tie as he listened. Apparently his other housemate was sitting outside the door in a form that was something other than human. James guessed that he should not have been surprised, seeing as how the school had many different races enrolled, but he was terribly curious to see what Xia currently was. The door was closed and the doctor was walking to his side. James glanced up at him and blinked as his shirt was suddenly pulled up to reveal his chest. The blonde shivered against the cold stethoscope, but remained quiet as he started his breathing ritual to let the doctor hear that his heart rate was elevated but not skipping. James had to admit that he was thankful for being in shape at times like this.

Seiji asked him about his headaches and whether or not they effected his heart and James shook his head.
"Nah, the headaches are related to how I speak. Depending on how much I use my telepathy can result in a migraine. It's nothing to worry about though.. I rarely use it anymore because I know how most people react." He knew all to well the kind of treatment he received from people who did not perceive his telepathy as a gift, and because of it he was grateful the doctor was looking at his chest and not his back. The blonde looked up at Seiji and asked, "So, Xia has another form other than human?"

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:50 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji sighed softly as he removed the ear buds from his ears and put the stethoscope around his neck. After staring at the boy's exposed chest a moment, Seiji cleared his throat and pulled the shirt back down before sitting next to him and feeling his head.
                              "You aren't running a fever and your heart is acting normal. Make sure you don't over exert yourself." When he was asked about Xia, he gave the other a small nod. "Xia is on the same list as you because when in his human form, he can't see well, but when he is in the form of a panther, he can see fine." Looking up at the ceiling, Seiji remembered the questions that James had asked him previously before Philip interrupted, his eyes turning to the boy. "And by the way, I don't care if you come into my room in the middle of the night or anything. If you need me, by all means...bother me. As for the chores, that will have to be something we discuss when were all here at the same time."

Thoughts: He seems fine.

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:21 pm
tiny14xx
Zara_The_Huntress

butterfingercrunch
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image
Sato used his special key that Seiji to go into the house instead of using his ability to do it like last time. Once he got the door unlock he went inside and closed the door behind him. His ears picked three voices and he recognized only two of them, Seiji and Philip and hadn't heard Xia. "Based on what I'm hearing, we have another house mate. Hopefully I won't be afraid of the guy as much as I am currently of Xia" said quietly to himself. "I'm back!!" he called out loud enough for anyone to hear him in the house. He did that because it was something he used to do in all the homes he ever lived in to inform everyone of his return without breaking any rules. He walked off to his bedroom to drop off his bag while also being on the alert for Xia's presence.
Sato let out a quiet sigh after entering his bedroom and closing the door behind him then dropped his bag on his bed. He remembered the house rule of no one can enter his bedroom without his permission. Seiji didn't tell him what the house rules are other than don't bother him if his bedroom door is locked, but he knew of the rules because he overheard Seiji tell them to Xia and Philip.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:26 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James watched Seiji as the doctor took off the stethoscope and he raised a brow as he noticed Seiji's lingering gaze before his shirt was pulled back down. Seiji then felt James' forehead and explained that he did not have a fever. The doctor made sure to say that James should not overexert himself. The student nodded while listening to Seiji's explanation of Xia. James' eyes widened slightly at the idea of a panther being one of his housemate's but if Seiji trusted him then James would give him the benefit of the doubt. "Well I'll remember about his sight when I actually meet him."

The doctor then brought up the questions James asked him previously and James smiled. "Heh, you know I'll take you up on that offer, right?" The student nodded about the chores and he leaned closer to Seiji as he reached up to brush the man's bangs from his eyes. "Are you still upset with me for saying hello to my housemate?"

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:11 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire
butterfingercrunch
tiny14xx
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia nodded to Seiji's words not pressing the matter any further though he glanced at the other once more. He clawed the floor remembering to stop himself though it was really easy as Seiji closed the door. He didn't like the closed doors nor did he like having to fight the urges. Philips hand on his fur made him purr slightly before nodding. He did want to see the rest of the house.

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:45 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji sighed softly before taking the other's hand and kissing the knuckles gently.
                              "I wasn't mad at you. I was just annoyed that we were interrupted while we were speaking." Dropping the other's hand, Seiji leaned down and teasingly licked the boy's chin before pulling away with a smirk. "It would take a lot more than a simple hello to make me jealous dear." Seiji turned when he heard the front door and the sound of Sato's voice, a smile forming on his face and his body visibly perking up. He still needed to thank the adorable rabbit for making him some food earlier that day. Sighing softly, he turned back to James as he licked his lips. He would say hello later, right now he was busy. Leaning down again, Seiji slipped his hand up the other's shirt as he kissed and nipped at his neck. "That would be Sato, the rabbit I was telling you about."

Thoughts: He seems fine.

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:12 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

Seiji lifted James' hand to kiss his knuckles and the blonde's cheeks tinted red as he watched the doctor. The older male explained that he was annoyed that they were interrupted and not actually at James. James sighed in relief before blinking when Seiji leaned in closer. The playful lick to his chin deepened his blush as he stared with wide eyes at the pink haired male. Seiji then continued to say that it would take more than a simple greeting to make him jealous. "O-Oh is that so? Well, that's a good thing to know.."

James could feel his blush starting to spread before the sound of the front door drew Seiji's attention. However, it only stole the man's attention for a brief second before those pink eyes were brought back to James. He looked at the master of the house as the man was licking his lips. The action alone made his blush deepen even more as his heart started to race! As Seiji's hand slid up his shirt, James shivered with a soft gasp. The older male immediately moved in to tease James' neck, and the teen tilted his neck invitingly. He was barely able to keep a straight thought as Seiji mentioned the third housemate. "Mmm~? Is it? He can wait.."

The blonde lifted his hands up to grip the front of Seiji's chest as he whimpered softly between the nips and kisses pressed to his neck. James' fingers began to unfasten the buttons on Seiji's shirt when his heart started to skip. "I'm amazed that I didn't scare you off yet. He mumbled as his own fingers unfastened Seiji's shirt just enough to slide in and grip the man's bare chest.

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image
"Sounds like everyone is busy" Sato said to himself after hearing some more of what is going on in the house. He wished also that the house walls were an inch thicker, and the vents closed, and all the doors completely touch the floor. He locked his bedroom door just in case the housemates don't follow Seiji house rules. He left his house keys on the bed next to his bag then looked around the bedroom for his special earplugs as he started to hear things he didn't want to hear because he knows what his imagination will do and his heart was already racing. Sato put in the plugs right away as soon as he found them then let out a sigh of relief from the silence. He didn't want feel or seem like a pervert which is why he will not reveal to anyone about how well and how much his ears can actually hear. Although the rabbit boy won't be able to look either of Seiji and the new guy, James' faces and may even avoid them for a little while, a day or two.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:27 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji chuckled softly before he took the blonde's hand from his chest and pinned them above his head with one hand as he moved his lips to the other's. Using his free hand, he finished undoing his tie and slipped it off before throwing it aside. Pulling away, Seiji gave the boy a smirk.
                              "Just as it takes a lot to make me jealous, it takes a lot to scare me."

Thoughts: He's grown quite red...
Feeling a little bit: Amused

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:12 am
James Macmillan

User Image

This day was seeming more and more like a dream with every passing second. It was his first day at his new school and he was already in bed with easily the most attractive man he had ever seen. His fingers longed to continue to feel the man's hard chest but James' arms were redirected over his head as he was lowered onto his back on the bed. James' lips were stolen by the doctor before he had the chance to comprehend that it happened. The blonde reflexively licked his lips as the doctor pulled back, and he stared up at him with a lusty glaze as a soft chuckle left his lips. "Is that so? You truly are a fearsome man to behold, aren't you Seiji~"

Disheveled as he was, his shirt slightly pushed up and his arms pinned above his head, he still managed leaned up to steal Dr. Koganagi's lips with his own. He parted his lips to slide his tongue across Seiji's lower lip before taking it between his teeth to give it a possessive bite. James finally released Seiji's lip as he laid back down on the bed and looked up at him. "Just how fearsome can you be?"

tiny14xx

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces