Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Somewhere Outside On Princeton Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:00 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale walked with Kei and entered the building with him. He knowingly let's the boy continue to pull him along and he listens to his humming. He hadn't met any of the other teachers who teach at this campus not even his roommate so he was looking forward to being in the language class soon.
[exit]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:20 am
maru-shadow
TimeKeys

JoeKoudo The Communist

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

Kokoro felt like he'd jammed his foot into his mouth. "Uh...S-Sorry... J-Jayo..and Jayo's friend... I-I figured I was more afraid of you guys...th-than you of me... I-I dunno what all that allies stuff meant... But I... W-We can be friends, y-yeah?"

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:20 pm
maru-shadow
about two or three posts down is joe-san's post XD

JoeKoudo The Communist

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi

Jayo giggled a bit. "I am afraid of you...more than you me. Humans scare me. I am learn...ing human society." he said. Blushing lightly. His warmth would be noticable to the two boys like in the classroom. "Dikran....this is Kokoro. Kokoro...this is Dikran." He said slowly. He blushed a bit. "Allies are...friends. People who got each other back. Sup...port each other. From what I have seen." He said shyly. His words hesitant. He moved and hugged Kokoro. "Yes. Friends." He said. Backing up to sit where he was close to both Kokoro and Dikran. He sat still.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:18 am
TimeKeys

[quote="JoeKoudo/quote]

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

Kokoro proceeded to have a mini-freakout, breathing, wheezing heavily. Was he getting hotter? This was too much for so short a time frame... But he had to accept it. He came here to change his ways after all. He calms as he returns Jayo's hug.

"...thank you both..."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:12 am
maru-shadow

TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran took in a deep breath as he shut his eyes. "C-Calm yourself..." He spoke towards Kokoro. "I-I promise a-all will b-be fine... I-I am not v-very terrifying." He said as the took up his sword, and motioned it to Jayo. "P-Perhaps holding Haya w-will calm you..." He said, placing it on Jayo's lap. "P-Please h-hand it to h-him Jayo?" He asked, opening his eyes again as he looking into Jayo's.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:51 am
maru-shadow

JoeKoudo The Communist

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi

Jayo stared worriedly at Kokoro. "Are you okay Kokoro?" He asked slowly. He blushed and giggled. "Yay! Hugs!" He said. Trying to express hugs were good. That was what he'd gathered from Dikran anyways. He didn't blame Kokoro for being a bit tense...they'd scared him too at first. He looked at Dikran. Taking his hand lightly as he liked holding it. He went wide eyed as the sword plopped into his lap. He started shaking and gulping and ceremoniously, yet shakily, picked up the sword and nodded his head. Dikran asked but he didn't want the sword near. Nope. Not near him. Bad things happened when swords were near him as far as he could recollect. With gently graze he moved the sword into Kokoro's lap and his himself in Dikran's side. His body shaking as he repressed bad memories and smiled. That was nice of Dikran...to let the guy hold his sword. That was a big thing...he thinks.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:42 am
maru-shadow

TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran carefully squeezed Jayo's hand as his sword was passed on, though Kokoro obviously needed it more, it was his only effective way to defend himself, and the fact he just handed to this 'stranger' made him a little nervous. "It was a g-gift from m-my uncle... T-The sword I-I mean..." He said, mentally kicking himself over the way he formed that sentence. "He s-says its a f-family relic. S-So please b-be careful..." He pleaded, not from distress, but caution.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:39 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale walked to the area he had taken a nap played with Kei the day before. He had pulled on his chain several times on the way there. Being around someone he most definitely dislikes was stressful for him because he isn't supposed to act on negative emotions.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:56 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kie smiled brightly when they were outside. He closed his eyes enjoying the warm sun and spun around a few times. He looked at Dale and noticed he was pulling his chain a bit. He sat his stuff down where they were at yesterday and poked Dale in the arm.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:24 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale set down his laptop bag in the same spot. He looked at Kei when he felt the poke, "Yes?" he asked him thinking it was unusual for Kei to poke him like that.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:42 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kie smiled brightly at Dale. "You're it!" He ran away giggling.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:45 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiled as he was reminded why they came out here in the first place. He laughed a little then chased after Kei to try to tag him back.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:58 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kie seen Dale chase after him and he smiled, running as fast he he could. He giggled and hid behind a big tree, watching our for him.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:17 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale jogged instead of running because he would have caught up with Kei by now. He likes to enjoy the chase as long as possible like werewolves do. He followed Kei's scent when the boy was out of sight.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:27 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kie giggled watching Dale. "Can't catch me!" He run from the tree to a near by bush and jumped behind it.

Genkawolf

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces