Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
TNA Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Braiddan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:24 pm
Wrestlers name- Figgins

Wrestlers REAL name- Jacob Figgins

Nickname:The Next Conspiracy

Phrases: Yuppy, Colonel Cluster ********, Anything with the word "Fig", Programmed for Damage

Height- 6'3

Weight- 267

Brand: RAW

Apperance- Backstage/Promo/Streetfight:User Image
Entrance:User Image
In-ring:User Image
Alternate In-ring: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ethnicity: White/ Samoan

Entrance theme- "An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm" By Amon Amarth

Entrance: The lights in the venue dim as a hand becomes visible throwing the entrance curtain open. And out comes the Next Conspiracy receiving a mixed reaction from the audience as "An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm" blares into the speakers.

Yeahrrgh!!!

At the top of the entrance aisle, Figgins turns his back to the audience outstretching both of his arms and leaning back. Finally he spins on one foot and spits energy drink onto the aisle infront of him. Letting his arms fall back down to his side he began his trek towards the squared circle

Blood red bows plough the waves
The dragon heads grin
Twenty ships with Norsemen braves
Riding the northern wind

"Making his way to the ring... Weighing in at 267 pounds...He is the Next Conspiracy...JACOB FIGGINS! "

They left their shores at early dawn
As a red sun was rising in the east
An ancient sign of coming storm
Thunder of sword and shield

The lights returned to normal and Figgins raised his head letting the audience's eyes grace him. Looking from left to right, a smirk crawled across the features of Figgins as he runs up the ring steps and walks along the apron taking a swig of his energy drink before putting the bottle down next to the southeast turnbuckle. He leaned against the ropes outstretching his arms once more and spraying a light mist onto the floor outside the ring.

Sails appear in the south
Now every man prepare
The sea will be colored by blood
Battle is drawing near

Finally entering the ring, via the top and middle ropes, Figgins turns on one foot and extends his arms for a final time acting as if it was a privilege to the audience to watch him perform in the squared circle and within the venue itself. Dropping his arms he takes off his ring jacket and throws it outside of the ring to get prepared for his upcoming bout.

Bio: The Figgins family is probably one of the few wrestling families that can claim they have been in the business since the beginning. It goes all the way back to 1929 with Reed Etzel Figgins who wrestled for only two years and then did commentating for almost fifty years for a federation in Canada known as Maple Leaf Wrestling (MLW). Around the 30's there was a man named Jack Figgins who entered in a federation called Midwest Sports Club. He too wasn't very accomplished as a wrestler but became a very well known referee. The first successful wrestler in the family came to be Kenny " The Cut throat" Figgins who innovated the Texas Clover Leaf which is used by the family to this day. But, Tragedy struck when a plane crashed going to Toronto instantly killing the athlete in the late 1960's. The next wrestler to come around in 1973 Was Joe Figgins ((K.C. Crippler)). Who originally just started off as a jobber to the stars in ACW. But one fateful night he defeated the global champion by submission and won the title. And his career sky rocketed , he held the title for two years becoming the longest reigning Global champion. Then once he finally lost it he did not sign his rematch clause and later in the month he go the big gold the ACW championship. He had countless feuds for about eight months until he finally lost it in the first ever diamond of death.

After K.C. Crippler's retirement another Figgins hasn't wrestled for 20 years in the U.S. any way. In the United Kingdom K.C. Crippler’s son Jacob Figgins happened to be wrestling there while receiving training from the famous submissionist Boriss Blackpool. Figgins, later left in 1996 to go back to the U.S., Him still being only 16 was too young to go to ACW so he stayed in Indy promotions making sure he remembered everything he was taught by Blackpool. Finally in 1998 he joined ACW.
Of course he started off small being the enforcer of a group of faces known as the merry men. He did about six months of ring side managing and Tag Team matches, until finally he started the singles division. He was a phenomenal singles competitor and finally got his break in 2000 when he won a qualifying match for a four way ladder match. At the Ladder match Figgins betrayed the merry men when he hit the leader with a centrifuge DDT off the ladder and took the title. And so his reign began in ACW taking just about every title there all the while fighting his cousin Danzieg Figgins ((Played as his brother The Epitaph)). The feud between them got so huge that they both got fired, but behind the camera Figgins retired in 2002 the business seeming to wear him down .

In-ring Strategy: Mainly consists of strikes with his knees and elbows mainly aiming toward the back of his opponent’s neck or midsection. Grappling wise, Figgins is more technical, slowly dissecting his opponent mostly aiming for the neck area weakening them for most of his finishing maneuvers . If the occasion does call for it he will throw his weight around hitting smash mouth type power moves to lay out more persistent opponents .

Commonly used moves-
~Grapples~
Gutwrench Suplex
Cradle Piledriver
Swinging Neckbreaker
Hammerlock DDT
Snap Suplex
Double Arm Suplex
Arm Drags
Shoulder Breaker
Single arm DDT
Face Breaker DDT
Inverted Backbreaker

~Submission~
Camel Clutch
Camel Clutch Sleeper
Rear Chin-lock
Three Quarter Nelson
STS
Dragon sleeper
Hammerlock
Wristlock
Arm Wrench
Abdominal Stretch
Texas Clover Leaf

~Strikes~
Boot
headbutt
jumping heel kick
kick to knee
Kick to abdomen
European uppercut
Forearm smash
Knee to midsection
Knee to face
Discus lariat
Mongolian Chop
Various elbow strikes
Various Knee strikes
Soccer Kick
Palm Strike

~Ariel~
Diving head butt
Second Rope Headbutt
Front Dropkick
Moonsault
Elbowdrop
knee drop
*Forearm suicida
*Pescado
*Senton
* Tope suicida
((* Means to outside))

Illegal Maneuvers : Drink Spray- A maneuver Figgins used to use mainly only for playing a mind game during his entrance but from time to time found himself using it as a maneuver to momentarily distract his opponent.

Finishers- The Fig effect- Figgy sneaks behind the opponent and places his arms around their chest, he then begins to flip them. Once the opponent is Vertical he sits down and drives their head into the ground

Kansas City Crippler- A reverse Texas Cloverleaf. After applying the move from the back instead of the front, Figgins drops to the mat and applies pressure on the legs

Signature moves-
Centrifuge DDT: User Image

Leap of Fig: Figgins takes to the top rope, not wasting time with trying to play to the crowd or gain heat he leaps off. While in mid air Figgins flips forward and lands back first on his opponent's abdomen. On occasion intead of landing the front flip senton he will instead perform the front flip and land an elbow

Figginese Clutch: When the opponent is face down on the mat. Figgins grabs both the opponent's legs and crosses them. Holding the opponent's legs in place with his knee he places the opponents right arm behind his head, he then grabs the other and places it over the opponent's throat thus cutting off air with their own arm

Fig BUSTAH!!:Figgins makes his opponen't double over by some means (i.e.: kneeing them in the gut.etc). He then places both arms around his gut from the side putting them in gutwrench position. He heaves his opponent up to his chest, flips them right side up, and then drops them with a sit out spinebuster.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:56 am
Gaia name: [M]a.r.t.s
Character's name: Brian Ongaku
Nickname/alias: ---
Gimmick: A J-Rock fan
Height: 6'1
Weight: 219
Alignment: Face
Entrance Music: Kodou from Dir En Grey
Signature Moves: Reversed Hurracanrana (from behind), The Crowd Surfing (Spiral Tap, but lands on his chest)
Finisher Moves: The last solo (Brian grabs his opponent's arms, then puts his opponen't chest on his back. It seems like he would lift him up, but instead, he turns and lands on his opponent to the floor)
Look:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Entrance / In-Ring / Backstage-Promos)

HIS MANAGER

Gaia name: [M]a.r.t.s
Character's name: Jenny Senmu
Nickname/alias: ---
Gimmick: A J-Rock fan
Height: 5'6
Weight: 135
Alignment: follows her protégé
Entrance Music: Kodou from Dir En Grey
Signature Moves: Reversed Hurracanrana (from behind), The Crowd Surfing (Spiral Tap, but lands on his chest)
Finisher Moves: The Final Tour (neckbreaker, but lands on her knees)
Look:
User ImageUser Image
(In-Ring / Managing)

[M]a.r.t.s

Dangerous Genius

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Punkology

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:39 am
Name: Matt Shanahan

Nickname: The Punk

Weight: 324 lb.

Height: 6'8 ft.

Hometown: Phillidelphia,Pennsylvania

Appearance: User Image

Enterance: User Image

In-Ring: User Image

Backstage: User Image

Signature Moves:

Around the Corner: User Image

Dark Alleyway: User Image

Dumpster Slam: User Image

Crashing Streets: A spinning suplex into a brainbuster.

Finisher: Chapter Four: User Image

Sidewinder: User Image

Title history/Acheivements :
1 time WWA hardcore Champion (The original WWA, not World Wrestling Action.)
1 time GWE Hardcore Champion (Current)
EEW Speeder of the Year 2007
Co-GM of NJCW
EWA King of Kings Champion (Current)
Member of the Hardcore Punks
Participated in Gaia X-Cup 2007- Team OECW

Personal Bio: He was raised on the streets ever since childhood. He can't be trusted,and usually doesn't have a second thought about turning on allies for his own personal gain. He's very arrogant and doesn't care what people think of him. His most rememberable and most painful match has to be his match in GWE, The Asylum Match where he won the GWE Hardcore Title. He suffered major injury from the match,but did as he said he would. He beat Kodiak and injured him so badly that it would be awhile until they would meet again.

The rivallry of Kody and Matt perspired in DUW when Matt was in despair about losing his first hardcore match,which he believed he was unbeatable at. Kody confronted him,and it went from there. Kody stole Matt's WWA Hardcore Title,which didn't make Matt too happy. The feud eventually arose in every Federation that they were in together. Matt still cannot believe how the their feud has grow,and has yet to get any smaller.

Matt's first official match was his match against Pimp on EEW Speed. He barely won, winning by pushing Pimp off a ladder. Their feud was forgotten after The Punk had claimed to have 'moved on', but was proven wrong when after 2 months of staying away from Pimp, he interfered in his match by knocking him out cold with a baseball bat then delivering a Chapter Four straight through a table. Matt would then go to face Pimp in a match at EEW's December to Dismember in a Ladder match.

Song: Almost Easy by Avenged Sevenfold.

Heel/Face/Tweener: tweener

Match Type Expertise: Hardcore,Inferno,Hell in a Cell

Match Type Weakness: Items(Ambulance,Casket,Item on a pole,etc.),over the top rope,submission

Enterance
The lights became dark blue all around the arena as music started to play.

GO!
I feel insane every single time I'm asked to compromise
‘Cause I'm afraid and stuck in my ways and that’s the way it stays
So how long did I expect love to outweigh ignorance?
By that look on your face I may have forced the scale to tip

I'm not insane, I'm not insane
I'm not insane, I’m not... not insane
(I'm not)
Come back to me it's almost easy
(Sad at all)
Come back again it's almost easy

The lights slowly started to turn blood red as flames shot up off the stage,flickering in the air.

Shame pulses through my heart from the things I've done to you
It's hard to face but the fact remains that this is nothing new
I left you bound and tied with suicidal memories
Selfish beneath the skin but deep inside I'm not insane

(I'm not)
(Sad it all)
(You learned your lesson)

Matt slowly started coming out of the stage,the fans cheering for the Punk.

(It's still your fault)

Matt arose on the stage and started walking down the ramp,blood red sparks going off down the ramp as he walked down it.

Now that I've lost you it kills me to say
(Hurts to say)
I've tried to hold on as you've slowly slipped away
I'm losing the fight, I've treated you so wrong now let me make it right

(Make it alright)

Matt climbed into the ring and climbed onto the nearest turnbuckle,looking at the fans as they cheered.

(I'm not)
(Sad it all)
(You learned your lesson)
(It's still your fault)

Matt jumped down and stood in the middle of the ring,slowly taking his shades off as flames continued going off on the stage.

Matt looked around and threw the shades to the fans as he turned to his opponent,staring him straight in the eye. Matt mearly smirked as he heard the announcer finally introduce him.
Announcer: "Ladies and Gentlemen,from Philidelphia,Pennsylvania,he is the Punk,Matt Shanahan!"
The fans cheered as Matt's named was called.

============================================================================================================

Name: Alexander Dramien
Nicknames: The Flying Shadow,
Appearance: User Image

Height: 6'4
Weight: 217 lb.
Hometown: Dortmund, Germany
Currently lives: Edmonton, Canada
Enterance theme: Wait and Bleed by Slipknot
Signature moves:

Mask Maker: User Image

Bloody foot: User Image

Fearless: User Image

Suicidal Judgement: User Image

Flight of the Shadow: User Image
Finishers:

Killing spree: User Image

Masked Reflection: User Image

Heel/Face/Tweener: Tweener

Bio: Alexander was always a strange person growing up, and he still is today. It started at age 7, when he began to listen to Ozzy Osbourne. He went from there and began listening to various Metal bands growing up. He was short and fast, something he hated since he wanted to be one of the big guys. He began wrestling in Germany at the age of 14, living a dream that he had been chasing since being a little kid. He moved to America at the age of 20 and began to wrestle in small, two-bit, no good wrestling industries. Now, at the age of 31, he still has yet to enter any big industries.

Enterance:

Quote:
The lights dimmed as a masked man appeared on screen.

"You cannot hurt what you cannot catch..."

Wait and Bleed by Slipknot began to play.

I felt the hate rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wander out where you can't see
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed.

Goodbye!

Flames begin to lick the air as the appeared on stage.

I wipe it of my tie, the light is brighter this time
Everything is 3D blasphemy
My eyes are red and gold, the hair is standing straight up
This isn't the way I pictured me
I can't control my shakes, how the hell did I get here?
Something about this, so very wrong
I have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn't like this
Is it a dream or a memory?

Alexander jumped up from the stage and began jumping through the flames on the stage like a mad-man, headbanging while doing it.

I wander around where you can't see
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed

Get outta my head cause I don't need this
Why didn't I see this? I'm a victim Manchurian candidate
I have sinned by just
Makin' my mind up and takin' your breath away!

Alexander finally stopped at the top of the ramp and began walking down it, running his fingers through his long back hair.

I wander around where you can't see
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed
Kneel down and clear that stone of leaves

Goodbye!

Alexander got to the bottom rope and jumped onto the apron and over the top rope.

You haven't learned a thing
I haven't changed a thing
My flesh was in my bones
The pain was always free
You haven't learned a thing
I haven't changed a thing
My flesh was in my bones
The pain was always free

Alexander ran and jumped onto a turnbuckle, doing a backflip off of it and landing perfectly on his feet.

Inside my shell I wait and bleed

Alexander stood in the ring,waiting for his opponent.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:14 pm
Saint Joey's Profile  

Extremist-Saint-Joey

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:45 am
User Image

Created Profile Held Here [WWE:U]

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:15 am
Gaia Screen Name: AlexanderAkai
Name: Yoshiro Okami
Height: 5'10
Weight: 247
Discription:
User Image
In ring

Home Town: Osaka, Japan
Face/Heel: Face
Stable: Pending
Finishers :
Rising Sun Splash
User Image
Kuro Arashi(black storm)
User Image

Osaka Express

Tag Team Finisher's:
Heros Come Back
User Image

Signature moves:
Flying Clothesline
User Image
Running Senton
User Image
Double Jump Moonsault
User Image
Guillotine Leg Drop
User Image
Samurai Spirit
User Image

Theme Music:
Nobodyknows+'s Hero's Come Back!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJTS6IFlUBg

Title/Show highlights: none of yet  

Aeka the Wanderer

2,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Scott Norton Fanclub

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:36 pm
Link  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:52 pm
Update! Edit: I'm dropping Aeron after he loses the X-Division title. I just don't use him as much as the other characters, so I'm bringing another one over.

Aeron Tommy Torberg
Hometown: Montgomery, AL
Height: 6’10"
Weight: Varying between 310-320
Alignment: Varies
Signature moves:
Birmingham Bashing (Lou Thesz press w/ about 15 punches following)
Backwoods Buckshot (a series of headbutts with opponents arms trapped)
Finishing moves:
Roll Tide (Black Hole Slam)
Mason-Dixon Line (Clothesline from Hell)
Redneck Stretch (Rings of Saturn)
Favorite moves: clotheslines, boots-to-faces, spinebusters, headbutts
Entrance Music: "Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)" by Big & Rich
Career titles: TNA X Division Champion
Appearance:User Image

Hangover
Hometown: St. Louis, MO
Height: 5’11”
Weight: Varying between 215-230
Entrance music: "I Don't Wanna Stop" by Ozzy Osbourne
Brand: TNA
Alignment: Face
Signature Moves:
Nuclear Accelerator (with his opponent sitting in the corner, he grabs the top two ropes to jump up and kicks his opponent's sternum on the way back down; the same one that Kazarian uses)
Irish Monkey Flip (monkey flip where opponent flies over and falls on their face)
Finishing moves:
Black Russian Neck Drop (grab opponent around waist and drop them on neck)
Adios Mother F*$&er (a corkscrew 450-splash onto his opponent lying on back)
Absinthe Stretch (with opponent lying on face down, put right arm in half-nelson & left arm in chicken wing, lock hands, put knee in the middle of the back, and pull back as if in a Camel Clutch)
Favorite moves: Cruiserweight moves. Dropkicks, bulldogs, etc.
Career Titles: WWF U.S. Champion, EEW Estremo Champion
Appearance:User Image  

Da Big Ram

Drake Sanctuary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:40 pm
((I think I'll just replace Vincent with Mike in all of my guilds.))

Gaia Name: DraketheDarknessDragon
Character Name: Micheal Pheonix
Nickname: The Homicidal, Gencidal, Suicidal, Highflying Phenom
Weight: 211lbs
Height: 5, 11lbs
Hometown: Baltimore, MD
Heel or Face: Face
Personality: Well kinda retarded and crazy. He jokes around alot and always has a smile on his face (even when getting his a** kicked). Just think Shawn Micheals (from the DX days and now) and X-Pac put together. In the ring he's smart enough but still does stupid things. He won't think twice about jumping off the top of a ladder to do a Sabu like leg drop with a steel chair just to take out some guy three times his size that's laying on a table out of the ring.

Look:
[Match / Entrance]
User Image

[Backstage]
User Image

Entrance Music:
"Push It" (Push It to the Limit (Remix)) - by Rick Ross

Entrance Description:
The lights around the area turn blue as "Push It" by Rick Ross hits the PA system signaling Micheal's entrance. Blue Mist rises from the ground and bright red lazer lights move all around the arena. Micheal jumps in a spin from out of the top of the ramp in an explosion of light blue and bright red pyro like Rey Mysterio and lands square on his feet and looks around at the crowd. He has his hood on his head and then pulls it back and stands in the "Phenominal One" pose. He looks hyped up as he runs around the titantron screaming at the fans getting more cheers out of them. He stands at the middle of the ramp and then does some "Suck It" taunts as explosions of pryo run across the titantron. He walks down to the ring and jumps onto the apron then gets in the ring. He goes and sits in the turnbuckle waiting for the match to start.

Commonly Used Moves:
Dropsault, Ensuigiri, Jumping Knee Attack, Standing Dropkick, Dropkick to Knee, Turnbuckle Dropkick, Shining Wizard, Peyley (Backfilp Kick), Jumping Headkick, Moonsault, Standing Moonsault, Whisper in the Wind, Strong Side Kick, Springboard Forearm, Springboard Dropkick, Shooting Star Press

Moves that your known for:
Spiral Tap
Swanton Bomb
Canadian Destroyer
Styles Clash
Diamond Cutter

Finishers:
The Pheonix Shot ((Superkick))
The Pheonix Filp ((630 Filp))
The Pheonix Drop ((Springboard Shooting Star Leg Drop))

Tag Teams / Factions:
(+) [GWF] Micheal used to run in a tag team with Alex Strung called The Slashers.
(+) [AWF] Micheal used to run in a tag team with Jacob Meyer called The High Flying Connection.

Career Highlights:
1-Time GWF EX-Division Champion
1-Time GWF Television Champion
1-Time GWF Fever Tag Champ w/Alex Strung
1-Time AWF Heatwave Tag Champ w/Jacob Meyer  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:15 am
Name: Wade "KO" Moore
Height: 6'5
Weight: 290 pounds
Hometown: The Bronx
Entrance Music: "Bulls On Parade" by Rage Against The Machine
Finsher: Dominator
Career Highlights: None yet
Alignment: Heel  

Newsradio 750 KXL

Dizzy Velocity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:50 am
Name - "The Snake" Sinister
Height - 6'8"
Weight - 265 pounds
Hometown - Unknown
Entrance Music - "Becoming" by Pantera
Finishers - Sinister Finisher [Powerbomb]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:33 pm
Gaia Name: Kalcos
Wrestlers Name: John Cardok
Nickname: "The Assault"
Gimmick: None
Height: 6,5
Weight: 260
Heel or Face: Tweener
In Ring Look: Hair spiked in the front, black muscle shirt and old jeans.
Out of Ring/Entrance Look: Same as in-ring
Backstage Look: Same as in ring
Entrance music: "Stricken"-Distrubed
Entrance Description:

Face Entrance: Cardok comes out with shades on and walks down the ramp slapping fives with his fans. He gets in the ring and climbs a turnbuckle and raises his arms. He drops down, walks to the center of the ring and raises an arm. He then goes to his corner and waits.

Heel Entrance: Cardok walks out to the ramp and looks at both sides of the crowd. He walks down the ramp and stops at the end and puts out his arms with open hands as red pyros go off behind him. He climbs the ropes and gets in. He climbs a turnbuckle and plays air guitar for a few seconds then drops off. He drops down, takes off his shades and waits in his corner.

Finishers:
Powerbomb
Extreme Back Drop-The opponent is set up in an electric chair form, the wrestler using it drops to his back so the opponent is also dropped on his back

Match you are good at: Hardcore
Match you are bad at: Submission
Achievements:
All-Out War Wrestling Global War Champion (1x)  

Kalcos

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games