Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:52 pm
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame

My uncle gave me a ton of books for my kindle. Though I'm buying the series I really enjoy. I need to pick up The Hunger Games one of these days.

Nice! biggrin The Hunger Games is pretty enjoyable.

Catching Fire was my favorite. Finnick is my favorite character.

Still determining which book was my favorite and who's my favorite character. Though I do know that if I lived in that universe, I would want to be in District 7.

I honestly can't remember the districts. Except district 4 being the water district. I've only read them once and that was two years ago.

User Image

District 10 could be fun though. Cows.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:53 pm
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame

Catching Fire was my favorite. Finnick is my favorite character.

Still determining which book was my favorite and who's my favorite character. Though I do know that if I lived in that universe, I would want to be in District 7.

I honestly can't remember the districts. Except district 4 being the water district. I've only read them once and that was two years ago.

User Image

District 10 could be fun though. Cows.

Yeah, it could be.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:41 pm
Bought The Divergent Trilogy, The Clockwork Princess, the first two books in The Selection series and preordered the last Mortal Instruments book  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:08 am
Mama Ame
Bought The Divergent Trilogy, The Clockwork Princess, the first two books in The Selection series and preordered the last Mortal Instruments book

Nice. biggrin  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:53 am
I'll buy Dangerous Creatures and the last book of The Selection when they come out in May.

I technically will owe about .30 on the order and I need to make sure we have it. I'd hate to screw up our finances with .30. Especially on books I won't be reading for quite a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:31 pm
Wanted to finish A Game of Thrones before May but that isn't going to happen.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:30 pm
I'm not sure if I want to focus solely on A Song of Ice and Fire or if I want to finish a book from the series then work on something shorter.

It's going to slow down my goal because I already know I won't be able to finish one in a week. Especially the last one because its over 1000 pages.

Let's see I've read...19 books.

There are five GOT books.

One more Internal Devices.

The last Mortal Instruments

The three Divergent books.

The two books from the selection

And I will also order the last book of The Selection and Dangerous Creatures.

Oh and the last Heroes of Olympus in October.

That's 34. So 18 after that.

I just REALLY want to do the 52 book challenge. I haven't be able to do it yet ><  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:32 pm
Oh! And I forgot Deathly Hallows and also The First Confessor.

So that's 36. 16 after that.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:33 am
Still working on Game of Thrones.

Going to take a break after I finish the first book to try and catch up since I'm not behind on my reading goal.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:10 am
Mama Ame

I still have to finish reading that book myself too. xd Just been too busy with work and petsitting to find the time to read lately.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:54 pm
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame

I still have to finish reading that book myself too. xd Just been too busy with work and petsitting to find the time to read lately.

Usually with all that's going on I can get about two chapters in. The average about 28-40 pages on my kindle. Today was kind of awesome because I've read like four. Yay me!

I'm 13% done. But the PDF file is all five together. The first book ends at the 16% mark so I'm getting close. But I still have about 12 chapters left so theres a good bit left.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:22 am
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame

Usually with all that's going on I can get about two chapters in. The average about 28-40 pages on my kindle. Today was kind of awesome because I've read like four. Yay me!

I'm 13% done. But the PDF file is all five together. The first book ends at the 16% mark so I'm getting close. But I still have about 12 chapters left so theres a good bit left.

Nice. biggrin  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:59 am
Welp finished the first book. Took about a month. Though there were several days where I didn't read at all. So I gotta not do that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:12 pm
Mama Ame
Welp finished the first book. Took about a month. Though there were several days where I didn't read at all. So I gotta not do that.

I'm almost finished with Game of Thrones myself. Probably will finish it tonight. biggrin  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:14 am
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame

I'm almost finished with Game of Thrones myself. Probably will finish it tonight. biggrin

Nice.

I started Clash of Kings. I was going to take a break from the series to read some faster books, but my power died. I only had the GoT books downloaded on both my phone and kindle so I just stuck with it.

Hoping to finish by the time the last Mortal Instruments book comes out. I have it preordered.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff