Magic
  Technology
  Why not both?
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:10 pm
lil_lollypop1

((I've been waiting for ninja-boi to post but...yeah. should we just move on without him?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:31 am
"Boy you know as well as I do that I can never be bothered to recall every insignificant detail that goes on in your mortal lives. However I will find this most recent squabble in your kind's history to be most amusing." Aldin said with a light chuckle before hearing another booming voice, likely another dragon judging from the tone and the sentence being shouted. I wonder what this whelp is up to. Aldin thought and finished his drink, deciding to see what the new hatchling intended to do. "Don't let those familiars of yours get too cozy, I've seen men ripped to shreds by the likes of those conjured creatures. Of course, I may have had a small role in it." Aldin said with a devious laugh before heading off.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:50 am
Max frowned as the elder dragon laughed and left. After all, he considered the dragon to be equal with him if not lower because of his own giant ego. He sipped on his tea as the people slowly began to come back out and look around.

((maybe? If he doesn't post today, then we'll move. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:43 pm
((Sorry bout that... computer kinda decided it wanted to die like a sun instead of the normal peaceful way... I kinda got a handle of the situation now, so I should be more regular. Again, sorry.))

Jorva cautiously made his way down a small side street, one of the ones not currently aflame or destroyed. He kept his gun ready, but not really pointing it here and there. The drake seemed to have left, at least for the moment, so he could afford to be a little more speedy. And possibly, perish the thought, relax a bit. He glanced back to his current companions. "Looks like we have a break in all the excitement..." He eyed the surroundings before turning back. "For now, we need to find somewhere secure. Stable..." He looked to the girl. "She can get her bearings, and we can hunker down in case our reptilian friend decides to come back." He looked around once more, still moving forward. "Any ideas...? I'm not really familiar with this place..." his rather authoritative tone started to break with that last inquiry. He really had no clue where to try to go.  

ninja-boi92

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:13 pm
Koi followed carefully behind the man, his eyes shifting to the sky every now and then to make sure it was clear of any more of the creatures. He heard the man and looked around, seemed like it would be up to all of them to find somewhere "what about the shelters?" he said, remembering the town had begun building bunkers after being attacked several times by dragons "there has to be one around the town center...right?" he said, making it blatantly obvious that he wasn't sure of their locations  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:27 pm
Max left his tea cup on the table as he left the cafe, his book in hand. He wandered down the road as people began to look around, or move towards the bunkers. He passed by what looked by a soldier.

"I... I'll be fine... Daddy... my.. my father was eaten by a dragon." She huffed. "I'll be fine... I'll be fine..." She muttered, huffing as she breathed slowly.

Max put a hand on the soldier's (Jorva) shoulder briefly as if telling her to put the gun down. "The dragon is gone. It headed west. It's probably halfway to Laputa by now. No doubt those pathetic excuses for scholars are laughing like idiots about now." Max sighed, turning to walk away.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:16 pm
Koi looked at the girl, she lost her father just as he did, although his demise was possible ten times worse. "hey..." he began, thinking of something to try and get the girls mind off the dragon "I never got your name" he said, looking down to her and giving her a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:30 pm
"M-my name... My name is Kira. I- I'm sorry, we just met and I..." She muttered, looking ashamed of herself as she finally began to get a hold of herself again. "I was just scared."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:27 pm
"Kira" he repeated "nice to meet you Kira, my name..." he hesitated for a moment wondering if it would be okay to actually tell the girl his real name, he was after all a thief "my name is Koi" he said.
Once the other man came around and informed them that the dragon had finally stopped the attack he let out a sigh of relief "think you can stand?" he said to Kira, holding her wasn't a bother but he just didn't want to do it any longer than he needed too.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:36 pm
"Y-yeah..." She muttered, slowly standing up though she still felt a bit shaky. "Nice to meet you Koi."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:37 am
Jorva hesitated briefly before nodding, and holstering his gun. Something aboutthis character screamed knowledge. Whether that was good or bad ddidn't matter at the moment. The drake attack still took precedence. Before the man left, he gave a quick "Ancestors willing, it'll stay there..." he looked back to his charges, a small smile slipping into his expression as he saw the girl standing, if a bit shakily. "Glad to see you on your feet, ma'am." He gave a small nod in greeting. The practiced formality was back in his voice, though it didn't slip to a cold, unfeeling sort of tone. "If you wish, I could still accompany you two to the shelters. Otherwise, I could leave you two be." He gave the male another once over. "With her on her own feet, I think you two can handle yourselves." He gave a friendly smile to show his sincerity.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:13 pm
Koi placed his hand on the girls shoulder now that she was on her feet, he looked at the man "thank you for the assistance" he said "well...we really wouldn't want to be a bother" he said, knowing the man was probably a soldier and had more important tasks to attend to "We can handle ourselves" he finished with a slight nod to the man.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:52 am
Valiant Fenris

"I find it very surprising that inside the past few minutes, two dragons have visited this place. One doing the usual thing and burning humans, the other, a hatchling judging from the tone, wanting to render assistance. Very curious indeed. What brings you down here child?" Aldin asked stoically, approaching the newly arrived dragon. He continued approaching, well aware of the glances the humans were giving him from inside the places they had chosen to take shelter in, but it was of little concern to him. If he wished, he could finish what the Fire Drake had started with relative ease, but then were would be the accomplishment in that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:28 pm
((I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry. I had a homework dump. Hell week is coming up for me too, so yeah. ))

"Yes, I agree. W-we'll be fine." She muttered, seeming to get a better grip on herself as she continued to breath slowly. "I don't think we caught your name." Kira muttered.

ninja-boi92
Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:03 am
((I feel ya there. X3 Home work's never a good time.))

Jorva nodded, giving another genuine smile. The practiced tone left his voice once more as he spoke. "It would be no trouble to me. But I'm glad to hear it." He gave a small nod of acknowledgement to the girl. It was good to see her speaking. He didn't want to leave this Koi gentleman to look after her alone. As capable as he seemed, it was always tricky helping someone who was incapacitated on your own. With her on her own two feet, this became less an issue. Jorva's eyes widened slightly at the girls next statement. He gave a slightly embarrassed smile. "I apologize. How impolite of me..." he gave a small chuckle before tipping his hat, nodding to them both. "Ensign Jorva Gados, at your service." He used his shortened surname out of habit. When he'd enlisted, he'd shortened it officially for ease of his superiors. He glanced between the two of them one final time. "If you two are going to be moving on, I will let you get right to it." He gave one final smile and nod. "May the Ancestors watch over you both."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff