Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
TSUNAMI ~ 5 Star Hibachi Japanese Resturuant (need crewpics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:23 am
kimi23loveheart

Ishiwara Yue

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Su Chef Narigi ~ Child Culinary Prodigy

Su Chef Narigi blinked a bit and listened as Kazuki spoke to Qukohya. He stared at the dessert like don't finish fast for once. Wait...what am I thinking. Listening to what Kazuki was saying. Looking at the male with curiousity when he said his family was pure incubus and something about blood with special properties. He was more glancing between the two. Looking up and down and blinked a bit. "A mother....? A father...? Sibllings...? Family...?" He mused absentmindedly to himself. There was a few other customers and one older gentleman who had taken it upon himself to flirt with the middle aged asian woman who was on a break currently from her waitressing duty.

Looking back at the nekojin when he spoke and smiled brightly. Happy to hear that Qukoh'ya enjoyed the show, the intrigue and the beauty or wonder of watching and enjoying the food made before them. In his mind they also needed to have showmanship. He laughed a bit at the nekojin's words. SHaking his head a bit and beamed a smile at the two men. "I am honored and happy to be friends with you." He said politely yet with obvious excitement. Looking to the incubus man and blinked a bit. He had no clue what to say to him. He was having a harder time connecting to the guy. Or even getting his attention. Maybe it was because he was infatuated or in love with the nekojin? That would explain the fact he didn't really notice anyone but the neko...outside the waitress but she didn't count she could get a blind man or an introverted isolator to pay attention to her. It was something about her energy...she just drew your attention to her.

Sighing when the dessert was ready. He put the ice packs back onto the cart. Then pulled out serving bowls and divided the entire bowl of dessert between the two. Setting it before them and began to scrub the area down...again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image Kazuki DeBlanche

Kazuki looks at both of the chef and Qukoh'ya as they commentated on the chef grand show. he never thought of such fine dining services this fast before. he finished his drink and places the cup down.

"Chef Narigi, i watched you cook and present our food plus dessert this whole time. it shames people do not come and wwatch you cook. the desert in front of me is fablous..." he said to the chef and he takes a bite of the desert as he becomes chill abit. "Tastey.."

he takes one more bite and then responded to Qukoh'ya comment. "Qukoh'ya, i thought that the information might frighten you because you may probably think i am getting onto you. i can only take humans youths."

TimeKeys

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:03 am
User Image
User Image

Qukoh'ya smiled happily and nodded. "It's great to be friends! Course when comes to hanging out we'll have to visit here more often, especially with school and all that." He chuckled and looked at Kazuki. The guy was interesting, though confusing seeing that he thought it would be bad information about his family. When Narigi placed the dessert before them he looked delighted. Sure it was not the fish shaped treat that he thought Taiyaki has been, but it looked good nonetheless.

"This looks amazing Narigi!" Qukoh'ya spoke happily and he quickly tasted the treat. After he had taken a bite and swallowed it he closed his eyes and purred a bit. "This is just absolutely delicious!" The Nekojin happily ate more and smiled to Narigi who was cleaning his tools. When he heard Kazuki's words on the other side of the table he looked over at the other and blinked before he fell into laughter. It was a calm, clear laugh as he registered what his friend was saying. "Kazuki, you silly demon. I'm a Nekojin, a Cat Demon. Why would that information scare me? I'd sooner take up your challenge." Qukoh'ya grinned. This information made no difference for him. Kazuki was Kazuki. His friend and roommate. No heritage or habit would change that for him.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:59 am
kimi23loveheart

Qukohya Lhilei

Su Chef Narigi flushed and looked at the Nekojin. "Sorry...I'm...not good at fish shapes...I made it into rose shapes instead." He stammered out flusteredly. How embarressing right? Couldn't make a simple fish shape but you could turn it into the shape of a very detailed flower. Talk about lame. He looked between the two and then blushed a bit at what Kakuzki was saying. "I want...to be...friends with you too..." He said the words slowly and while looking right at Kazuki. Trying to not mess up with his definitely not strong in the people department issues." His cheeks were a burning red color between Kazuki and Qukoh'ya's genuine sentiments and compliments over the food.

He gave a polite bow and then lingered more because they hadn't exactly treated him as just a chef. It should be okay to linger just a little longer right? He listened to the Nekojin too. Curiously and blinking a bit. He smiled more and watched the two of them. He wanted to interact too but was just happy they enjoyed it. The real smile that hit his face showed his delight in their enjoyment of his cooking, the show he gave, and the food itself. "My opinion might not matter as much as your roommates...but I do not see anythign scary in that information either...I could come visit you guys and bring you bento boxes of a sort...we could hang out?" He said in a hopeful and quesetioning way.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:48 pm
User ImageUser Image User ImageKazuki DeBlanche

"Well,that is lovely to hear my nekojin friend..."Kazuki said in Romanian accent as he finished his dessert and giggles lightly. "No challenge required, i am just want to be reassured. infact,Chef make a strawberry milkshake with whipped cream and cherry ontop. its for Qukoh'ya, a "i am sorry to say such things that your my best pal forever.." drink...

he thinks again and then added.."To You chef Narigi, i did not notice your detailed flower on the desert. it is delicious and i appreciate your honesty. so with that being said..you are cool with me and i like to offer cooking lessons to you. you bring over Bentos boxes ...my favorite at home..i show you some tricks."

TimeKeys

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Qukoh'ya shook his head and smiled to the chef once more. "No worries, your food is delicious no matter what shape it is in and the flower design was a nice touch!" When he had finished his bowl he would have licked the rest out if he hadn't been in a fancy restaurant. While here it was best to show some class at least. Hearing what Narigi said about Kazuki he frowned a bit before he chuckled.

"Every opinion matters equally." The Nekojin was obviously drawn to the young chef. Be it cooking interest or other interests. Hearing Kazuki was glad with his answer, Qukoh'ya smiled. "You have nothing to worry with me Kazuki." He confirmed that but his ears had twitched at the sound of his accent. "I like yourrr accent." He rolled the 'r' a bit as was a habit for the Nekojin when something was very pleasing to him. "Then be reassured by this. You do not scare me and I am not worried."

Qukoh'ya winked at Kazuki as he said that. It wasn't like the young man was adverse to a little bit of 'fun' himself after all. When Kazuki offered Narigi cooking lessons he smiled happily and tilted his head as he closed his eyes for a moment his ears perked up high. "Now you will have to come visit! I wouldn't mind some lessons in Bento myself." The young man chuckled softly.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:27 pm

Kazuki smiles and wipes his face with a napkin. "I am gladd that we all wants to be friends here. infact, we all should practice cooking together. " he chuckles and loves having more friends to hangout. he magically manifest a orange like rose in his hands.

TimeKeys

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:02 am
kimi23loveheart

Qukohya Lhilei

Su Chef Narigi looked between the two men. Waving to the asian woman who came over. Telling her what he needed and moved around the side of the table and grill area. Pushing the cart over to the waitress who handed him fresh drinks for the two men nearby. Moving over and set the drinks down before each of them. "The waitress is going to bring what I need for the milkshakes. It will be a few minutes or so." He moved and pulled a chair around to where he had been standing. Sitting down and blinked a bit. Did he say he did or did not see the rose shaped dessert? He didn't shape it like a fish but a rose. He was sure his mind was having issues translating what was being said. Now and then he didn't understand anyone around him.

He simply looked apathic or withdrawn expressioned once more. His thoughts not on his face. He smiled a bit and nodded his head then frown. "I am a certified and world reknown chef." He said as if trying to understand that. "Though a chef can always hone or learn new skills for their trade and other recipes. Are you a cooking instructor at the nearby academy? Just curious. I do not mean to sound abrasive...my people skills are insufficient and weak compared to my culinary art skills." He sheepishly and almost embarressedly like said. Shaking his head to clear thoughts from the moment.

Smiling at Qukoh'ya and was glad that the other was no longer disappointed it wasn't uh..well...fish shaped. He knew that was the traditional shape for it. He blinked a bit and smiled more. "C-can I? I would like that. I will bring the bento meals...for you both. THough...I already graduated from highschool, college, and university level education courses...will I be allowed on campus?" He asked the two men with him in both concern and curiousity. he was clearly excited.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:19 am

Kazuki blows up under his breath and he was only trying to make the young chef feel welcome with him. he pulls out the flower and hands it to the chef. "I Am not chef but i did have cooking classes in high school and compete in culinary competitons. i was saying that you need more practice...i was hoping, we all do activities to bond with each other. three boys cooking interest things as hobby."

he gestured to chef Narigi and scratch his head. "Yes your allowed to visit?"'

TimeKeys
]

Qukohya Lhilei
]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:10 pm
User Image
User Image

For a moment Qukoh'ya only listened to the other two conversing together. He leaned forward on his arms as he looked up at Kazuki and chuckled as his ears twitched at the conversation. For a moment though it seemed to get a bit tense. The Nekojin couldn't tell for sure but it seemed to him Narigi had insulted Kazuki a bit when he asked about his cooking skill. Deciding against stepping into it he listened and observed.

He smiled and nodded when Narigi spoke of the Bento.
"That sounds wonderful!" The young man finally chimed in while the conversation seemed to have cooled somewhat. He wouldn't want to accidentally throw fuel on the fire so to say. Hearing the boy's question he tilted his head as his ears twitched and he chuckled. "Of course you are allowed to visit! It's not a closed campus." He smiled to Kazuki. "I look forward to that."

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:26 pm

Kazuki smiles as he looks at both Qukoh'ya and Chef Narigi. "Its really great that you both are so cool.."

he remembered the last time, he had friends but almost took their youth away. highschoolers be telling him that he's so beautiful and sparkling with beauty. he laughed that time and it was good one. every person he reachs out too, they either run away or turn to dust. looking at him with Qukoh'ya and Narigi, he twitched his ears.

"Qukoh'ya you aare really beautifully. " his eyes sparkle at sight of his roomate. he caresses his roomate tail very smoothly. then he kissed it before qukoh'ya said anything. "its really a joyous day.."

TimeKeys

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:53 am
kimi23loveheart

Qukohya Lhilei

Su Chef Narigi listened to the two men with him as they answered him. He was given the stuff and stared at Kazuki sensing his anger. He frowned a bit. "I meant that in a genuinely curious way. The way you speak and carry yourself is like that of a culinary professor. It was not meant to offend. I do apologize. I am not great with people skills and really out of my comfort zone but trying hard to make friends here." He said apologetically. Eyes widening and he decided to ignore the fact that three times now this man had unintentionally insulted him. Reaching out and taking the strange flower as he merely fell silent. Slipping it into his top carefully so he could tend to it later.

He nodded his head. The Asian woman brought him the things he needed for the milkshake and he began to create homemade from scratch strawberry milkshakes. Dicing and cutting and slicing the strawberries as he spoke again. "Princeton Academy is a prestigious place that is why I asked. Many such places are closed campus. I will gladly visit you both." He said with a sweet smile and looked between his friends. Kazuki intimidated him but he wasn't going to give up. Interacting with Qukoh'ya he felt like a normal young man for once. He was sure both of them would be great forever after friends. He really hoped so anyways. Looking between the two and got increasingly uncomfortable. Still putting on a show despite it was mostly missed by Kazuki before producing two milkshakes. Cleaning up his station and cleared his throats. "I will have the Asian woman bring my new friends my number. Excuse me...I must tend to the dishes." This said he pushed the cart away and headed back into the kitchen.

[Exit]

OOC: you don't need to wait on me anymore.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:34 pm
User Image
User Image

"Thank you Narigi." Qukoh'ya watched him go as he left after the milkshakes and tilted his head a bit. He would have liked getting to know him some more. When he heard his friend's voice he looked back at him, though he startled a bit when he caressed his tail and blushed slightly when he kissed it. His tail and ears were very sensitive. "I'm glad you like the day." Qukoh'ya was a bit perplexed for a moment, but then the Nekojin chuckled. "Well, we share a room now."

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:12 am

Kazuki looks at the young chef Narigi walking away after the milkshakes. it looks delicious and homemade as he glance at it then his eyes frowned after hearing what Narigi said. he thought the rose means a token of his friendship to the young men. his heart pounds on his chest and he immediately gets up.

"Qukohya, excuse me for a moment.." he sighs and went to the kitchen door as he knocks on it. his heart still pounds and he gets abit nervous. "Chef Narigi forgive me for my behavior. I did not mean to make you feel uncomfortable and I am touch by your compliment. the rose is nearly a sign of gratitude and friendship. infact, all men in my family does this..."

TimeKeys

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:28 am
User Image
User Image

The Nekojin blinked when Kazuki suddenly jumped up and ran after Narigi. "Guess he falls on the younger looking type. Pity.." Then he shrugged and drank his milkshake before he threw away the empty cup and paid for their meals they had, loose of course from the milkshakes that Kazuki had paid for. When he was done he raised a hand in goodbye to the Asian lady and walked out of the restaurant. Once outside he climbed into the nearest tree and stretched as he yawned a bit. It was a great day to wait outside. The weather was great. He leaned back against the tree as he sat on the middle high branch with his arms behind his head.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items