Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Heart's First Customs [Winners Pg 1 and Pg 10!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:08 pm
I'm Common and I don't Care!

Entry Line: Crimson Ribbon || Commom || Moderate || Solo
Quote:

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular Soq
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? They're not mandatory, but if you're going to slip them my way I won't be mad :3. But, if you stream coloring her live, I will love you forever<3.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body/Face: Dark Gray with White splotches (see reference picture) (I'd like her body to be as close to the reference picture as you can make it).

I also wonder if you couldn't lightly line her eyes in black, not like omgEGYPT!khol lining, but something a little more. Kinda like mascara and a little eyeliner. But she should still have lashes too. Something feminine and sultry. If not that's fine. (see Melanie's reference picture for eye makeup) (or the other reference picture)

Eyes: #00BFFF

Mane: Grayish white

Tail: Grayish white

Hooves/Fetlocks: Gray. I'd also like her fetlocks to be a little longer than the normal lineart and a little thicker too, but not dragging on the ground long and not bushy thick, and they should be silky like her mane and tail. Like the Draft line fetlocks. (if you can't do this without putting her into the Heavy Edits category then please disregard this)

Reference Image(s): X Scheme Colors Bella Dea's Melanie (eye makeup reference)<--- I have permission from Bella Dea to used Melanie's image and I can forward the PM if needed. (Or something like this, but her lashes shouldn't be so pointy)<----- (other makeup reference) Aniira's Liella (silky hair reference)<--- I have permission from Aniira to used Liella's image and I can forward the PM if needed.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Items: No accessories please.

Edits: Mane/Tail Edits: Her mane should be long, at least touching the ground if not pooled, the same with the tail, though the top of her tail should be high and should fall gracefully about and behind her legs. Both mane and tail should be wavy with a glossy shine and (see Liella's reference) (Her mane should also cover part of her shoulders like Liella's but not so much that you can't clearly see her chest) It also doesn't have to be all clumped up, fly away strands can be added and the such.

There should be some silky locks of hair around her neck and both shoulders. They can be edited in anyway (feel free to even replace part of the locks with braids or something idk and I also don't really care, make it pretty xD). Her bangs shouldn't cover eyes but frame them as well as face similar to medium length template, length barely covering tip of jaw. I'd also like it if the hair on either side of her ears (on both sides) kinda framed her face (so I should be able to see some of her mane on the right (her left) side of her face and some on the left (her right) (it should just barely cover the tip of her jaw)). Bad ref that I did in like an hour (You can improvise on this as you want. I left the bottom of the hair blank because idk how it should look. I guess I really want a cross between the templated braided and wild style(without covering her eyes), just long as well.)

I'd also like some beaded strands (see scheme color for color ref) (beads can also be a white or gray color) some braids (with and without the beads) (also you can color the braids with colors from the scheme color ref, they don't have to be the same color as the rest of her hair) and maybe some white feathers woven into the end of the braids/beads in her main and tail.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Eagle Dancer
Owner: Crimson Ribbon
Breed: Grey Appaloosa
Temper: Spirited
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: Light Gray
Tag feather color(s): Dancer's colors (color palette colors)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:28 pm
Gimme the Rare Treatment!

Not Complete Without You!

Entry Line: Novablu || Hippogriff/Kalona || Heavy|| Twins

Quote:

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Hippogriff/Kalona crossbreed
Body Build: Regular - regular smile (no snarl!)
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Flat color/edit sketch please

Body: Okay. Body should be in teals, deep blues, and steel grays. I don’t have exact references for these two. More of a generalized idea. SO. Twins are based off turquoise green cheek conures (rather, MY conure girl Gansey) with a bit of flair. So. Body colors should be in teals, royal blues, and warm grays. I want an overall body design like this design, sort of stained-glassy: Marking Idea and while this is generalized, it should look feathery. I would like a semblance of wings (in said design) going across the shoulders and maybe the tips can go down the forelegs. CC on what looks best. All four legs should fade to black from the knee down, hooves and claws are black.

Refs: Marking Idea and Green cheek wings and Green cheek and Gansey and Color pallet and This is Gansey’s to-be-lifemate. They should look well together smile (Winter is mine)

Face: Should be teal with gray. Around the eye should be the same black as on the legs, forming into a mask of sorts, similar to this boy, but more feminine? (He is also mine). Eye should be a bright blue.

Mane: • Long Mane (extending past the knees) - Mane should be soft black with bubblegum pink streaks through it along with hawkish-style (like mottled/barred) feathers in a very deep/rich/royal blue (see color pallet). Overall mane should be thick, fluffy, with waves and thin/small braids woven through, maybe a bit windswept. Foremane idea and another with barring like this down past her cheeks. (Mane should be as long/fluffy as can be for Heavy edits)

Tail: • Long Tail (dragging on the ground) - Tail should match mane in length/looks, but with feathers lacing through the top of it at the base, similar to smaller, fluffier peacock feathers. Color: Black with bubblegum pink streaks in it. (Tail should be as long/fluffy as can be for Heavy edits)

Hooves/Fetlocks: Front hooves - Hippogriff claws (no scales or feathering) - back hooves - cloven Kalona hooves (hooves/claws in black)

Reference Image(s): See above.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Edited kalona horns - ram-style but custom and a bit longer tapering to a point--these should be gray.
Wings: Kalona wing style 5. Feathers should be teals and blues with the “leather” of the wing in grays with or without faded intricate markings across it. CC on this.
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: Hippogriff traits - front claws + feathers in mane and tail / Kalona traits - wings + ram-style horns

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~ FOR BOTH TWINS:
Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: Feminine necklace in silver and labradorite like this and this which should glow a little bit. Matching bracelets on her front legs only like this.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Above, these items will be for both this twin and `Swirly's entry, Sebastian.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Gansey
Owner: Novablu
Breed: Gargoyle Rogue
Temper: Independent
Mate: Gypsy Winter
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mine!

I’ll need a price quote on this, please. smile
`Swirly will be entering Gansey's twin Sebastian when she gets the chance.  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:35 pm
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: AlexiaSilver || UniSuti || Heavy || Twins

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time/etc.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yurp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Entry Line: Tygress Dream || Alicorn || Unedited || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: unedited
Soquili Species: crossbreed-alicorn
Body Build: draft no roman nose, w/ leg feathers
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: OC/fursona
WIP Needed? no

Body: white, grey, slate blue see references, feel free to expand on the markings. I'd love a marking, perhaps a tribal, of a squirrel climbing his leg.
Face: blue eyes
Mane: Color: CC Style: Wild
Tail: Color: CC Style: Medium
Hooves/Fetlocks: Uni hooves in silver to match his horn
Reference Image(s): white squirrel, kestrel- mostly for the wings but also the slatey blue color, climbing squirrel - can use any ref for the squirrel marking I just figured I'd include one, I can find more too if you'd like.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): classic uni horn -silver
Wings: style 1 or 2 whichever you prefer to work with, with the color and pattern inspired by the kestrel ref but feel free to play with the shades of blue/grey
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: William Salali
Owner: Tygress Dream
Breed: spirited OC
Temper: skeptical
Mate: Tygress Nadine

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Entry Line: lysia_nyteblade & Rein_Carnation || Pixie|| Moderate? || Twins
Quote:
Edit Category: moderate?
Soquili Species: Pixie
Twin2: Male
Starting Stage: Basket
WIP Needed? 1 for the sake of progress if at all possible

Twin 1:
Body: White, like a full bright moon
Face: White, Long full lashes, eyes a bright blue (hex code 03B2FF)
Mane: see mane ref but a dark sea green/blue color( hex color 005F4D or 00565F could also use both these colors and fade from one to the other it's up to you. But has to match her brother's mane color.) Ending at the ankles. Adorned with a big white flower that has a large yellow pearl nestled in it's center tucking part of the mane up and a bit back at jaw level.
Tail: Same style as mane without the pearl hairpin.
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves an off yellow/ivory pearl tone.

Twin 2:
Body: White, like a full bright moon
Face: White, Long full lashes, eyes a bright blue (hex code 03B2FF)
Mane: see mane ref but a dark sea green/blue color( hex color 005F4D or 00565F could also use both these colors and fade from one to the other it's up to you. But has to match his sister's mane color.) Ending at the ankles. Adorned with a big white flower that has a large yellow pearl nestled in it's center tucking part of the mane up and a bit back at lower to mid neck level.
Tail: Same style as mane without the pearl hairpin.
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves an off yellow/ivory pearl tone.

Pretty much make them identical with the exception of the hair style and location of the hair pin.

Reference Image(s):
hair ref
lashes

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):N/A
Wings: shaded from this color pallet
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Fading sort of action going on in the wing colors

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Flower and pearl hairpin
Pearl Hairpin

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will decide after we see them
Owner:
Twin 1:lysia_nyteblade
Twin 2: Rein_Carnation
Breed: Pixie
Temper: Will decide after we see them
Mate:
Tag feather color(s): Cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Entry Line: Slimycrow || Hippo-Kirin || Heavy|| Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: not sure heavy/moderate based on CC jewelry and tail
Soquili Species: Kirin/Hippogryph Crossbreed
Body Build: regular build This kind of kirin base No scales, I like the butt fluff, so if possible with the tail I'd like some of it to show
Starting Stage: Adult Only
Concept Origin: Peacock/alternative "punk" inspired
WIP Needed? Yes please : ) at any stage, so I have something to be excited about

Body: CC'd based on the images
Face: CC'd based on the images
Mane/tail I'd like tail to be a mix of feathers and hair. I'd like some wave/curl to the hair, but how much is up to you. I really like the new elegant and display tails but would like a unique blend of feathers and hair. Tail to the floor. For the mane, I'd like something like this possibly with longer bangs or feathers mixed in?
Hooves/Fetlocks: The kirin style ones
Reference Image(s) (and general idea):
She is going to be a mate (or possibly multiple flings) for Jacare All color and markings are CC, I only care about the mane and general guidelines given : ) I'd like some mix of snow leopard and peacock inspirations. I like purple-y peacock themes more than green
Peacock 1
Peacock 2
Peacock 3
Peacock 4
snow leopard 1
snow leopard 2
snow leopard 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom kirin horns, going backwards like these ones but smooth on the ends not branched, kind of like things
Wings: none
Scales: none

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: long feather earrings Like this but with color/pattern to match
Silver Cuffs something like this, but you can CC changes. At least on the front two legs, but maybe all four?

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
I'll do name and temper when she's done, the rest of the tag is CC

slimycrow

Original Codger

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:27 pm

Entry Line: Thalion|| Kirin|| Moderate/Heavy? || Solo
Quote:
Soquili Species: Kirin
WIP Needed? Only if you want to!

Body:
Color 1 is his main body color. I would like a gentle fade from white starting from his hooves up to the palomino color in his main body. The three blues on the end are a gradient I would like to see in his scales (See the reference images below). The white is the color of his mane and tail.
Face: White muzzle, with scales around his eyes similar to this. If it still counts as a moderate edit, I’d like him to have traditional kirin whiskers, fairly long, like the reference as well.
Mane: Styled as close as possible to this
Tail: Alternate default tail
Wings: N/A
Reference Image(s):
xxxEye scales & whisker reference
xxxTail, scale color, hairstyle, horn, & eye scale reference
xxxScale color/gradient, hairstyle, & back ridge reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Simliar to This or the Alternate Horn if a custom horn goes beyond moderate.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: Alternate Scales
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: If it still counts as a moderate, can he have a ridge of fur down his back leading to his tail instead of the spikes standing out from his scales? (Similar to this

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Only if it still counts as a moderate- I would like Chinese bells on him either as earrings, a necklace, or hanging from his mouth.
xx - Cute necklace w/bells idea
xx - Cute earring bell idea

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Li Wei
Owner: Thalion
Breed: Kirin
Temper: Pure
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: Colorist Choice! Whatever fits.
Tag frame color: Colorist Choice! Whatever fits.
Tag feather color(s): Colorist Choice! Whatever fits.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
This is my design, and the SoA belongs to me!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:31 pm

Entry Line: Ishtanballa || Kalona/Regular || Heavy || Solo
Quote:

Soquili Species: Reg/Kalona
Body Build: Regular. Both legs down please.
Concept Origin: From an existing pet
WIP Needed? Not needed, but won't be turned down

Body:
Base color is like a skin tone. I would like some kind of marking on his rump, and maybe back legs, but that's CC.
Face: Half of his face is black, the other half is white. There are red tear drop like marking beneath his eyes. See ref.
Mane: Short and green, peeking out from a hat. See ref.
Tail: Devil tail 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Main Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Ram Horns
Wings: None
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items:
None
Custom Items: A card sticking out of his mouth that says "Trick." A hat on his head, see ref. A small chain dangling from one of his horns with a tiny spade charm. And I understand that most colorists don't like clothes. The pants aren't needed.But I would really love if he could have his jacket. If no jacket, maybe it converted into a cape and the sleeves into leg warmer type things. But would prefer the jacket.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Main Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Geitou
Owner: Ishtanballa
Breed: King of Tricks
Temper: Trickster
Mate: None

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
I have permission from Ririka to get Geitou as a Soq

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:42 pm
Edited: Feb 17th, 1pm CST

Entry Line: ArashiX || Wind || Moderate/Heavy || Solo
??? - Forever Devoted
Edit Category: High Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: New.
WIP Needed? WIPs LOVED!

Body:
A chocolate brown, with lighter (dusty, almost to the point of caramel, like Aleera's mane) highlights along her body. It's a solid colour, however, but I don't want it to look flat (it doesn't have to be so shiny xD). She can totally have the darker charcoals along her legs (only up to her knees at most) and nose!
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Face: Aleera's mother has some natural horse markings. She has a snip and a stripe, with a small, joined star to the whole lot. It shouldn't be a bulky marking. It's clear, but the snip portion along her nose should fade a bit, with a tinge of pink; her muzzle is somewhat darker than her face, as well. Her eyes are a deep purple, with an inner ring of silver.
Mane: Long. Deep charcoal, almost or practically black. It brushes the ground but does not pool. It is straight and despite the dark colour, looks well kept and almost shiny. A braid should be near the bottom of her mane, falling over her shoulder with some loose locks of hair. A ribbon is braided and interwoven within it (the top end of the ribbon should be hidden, whereas it is okay to show the bottom of the ribbon). It should be done in royal (#352DD5) purple fading through to the bottom of her tail should be sky blue. Her forelock shouldn't obstruct the view of the marking too much! Maybe sweep it to the side and have some strands hang down just a little behind?
Tail: Long enough so it pools on the ground. The same charcoal-black colour as her mane. It is straight, as well. Visible on this side is a medium (but with some volume to it) braid with a ribbon interwoven inside it (the top end of the ribbon should be hidden, whereas it is okay to show the bottom of the ribbon). Same colours as the one in her mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Editted to be longer than normal, but only 1/4th of the length of the Angeni. Somewhat fluffy and silky but not covering her hooves completely. Just make it nice. <3 Her hooves should be dark with the exception of at least one leg having a white marking, in between a sock and a stocking in length, and preferably a sort of "splash" of white that doesn't completely cover the bottom (this hoof should match colouration with cream and dark). Otherwise, she has the slight wispy markings rising along her legs, like Aleera's. These should be in a dark royal purple colour, just a touch iridescent. Perhaps something along these lines.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings:
Heron Type Wings. <3 The overall colour and design should match the feather Aleera has in her hair; royal purple, lighter purple, and silver. The only exception is the area near the top joint of the wing: it should match her body but quickly fade to the purple. (Unless all purple looks better; that'd be something I would like to see two versions of.) Her wings should also have a faint swirl over them, reminiscent of the ones on her legs. I wouldn't mind seeing a 'white' version and a 'dark purple' version of the swirls once you put colour on.

Custom Items:
She has two feathers; one to match Tempest's wings (white base, the dusty brown like on Aleera's wings at the very tip, and a very slim border of Aleera's body colour between the dusty brown and white, in an "arrow tip" fashion like on my Keflee at the end of the feather), the other to match Aleera's. Both can be on a small silver necklace with the feathers (plus a couple beads in the same purples and sky blue) with the feathers acting as pendants, of sorts. The tips should be pointed, and the feathers shouldn't be overly large.
Misc: I would adoooooore for a little hummingbird custom-drawn (as below) to be flitting about her. <3 Familiarizing a critter~
Reference Image(s) for Items: Aleera

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
TBA
Owner: ArashiX
Breed: Horsebreed.
Temper: Devoted.
Mate: Tempest
Tag Background: This. Love the depth of the sky.
Tag frame color: #352DD5
Tag feather color(s): The larger should mirror her own feathers, the smaller should mirror the colouring of the feather in her mane (Tempest's).

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Self-design. C:

Custom Familiar!
Type: Hummingbird
Description: White base with patches of iridescent feathers (hovering in the royal purple, purple, royal blue, and light blue areas), similar to a paint-style on a horse.
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Her actual feathers should be a mix of royal blue and purple, and should also be iridescent, as should her tail feathers.
Eyes--I'm undecided as to whether they should be purple or forest green; somewhat iridescent, either way.
Edits: Extending from her tail (one on each side) is a small plume, coloured similarly to her feathers but with the tiniest tints of the other colours for highlights. They're slim and long and end with pointed tips.

Three small ones emerge from her crown as well, but they're quite small, and there should be small feather tufts there, too (not so much as the songbird).
Ref 1
Ref 2

Name: TBA
Temper: True
Certed? Own cert (same background as above); as well can I get an alt cert with the mare? <3 Thanks so much!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:22 pm

Entry Line: Xx-Fuzzy-Gumdrop-xX || Uni || Heavy || Twins

Quote:
~ I have permission from Tara de Draiocht to use her Soquili Enqueri and Shamen for these mock breeding twins ~

Twin 1
Soquili Species: Half-Uni (no horn)
Body Build: Draft (Both legs Down)
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding between Shamen & Enqueri
WIP Needed? No

Body: Grey with white socks, tummy and face. Like Shamen - fades from grey to white.
Black leopard spots cover body, center of spots should follow grey gradient of coat
Face:Grey strip down nose, black feline-shaped nose marking. Deep blue eyes like Enqueri, with pupil ( i think Enqueri is lacking)
Mane: Custom short, black
Tail:Custom uni tail, curled around to side, short black tuft on end
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Twin 1 ref
color ref (both color refs show a yellowy color where the white should be...its supposed to be white lol)
Shamen
Enqueri

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No horn
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:Small fangs protruding
Black goatee

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Bone through nose
Green & orange beaded necklace with leafs attached to front
Gold bangles around front left leg (single), back right leg (double), and tail (triple)
wooden mask tied to leg with rope
Emerald tree boa curled up on his back
small keeled-bill toucan flying
Reference Image(s) for Items:Necklace
toucan
tree boa ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:Zesiro
Owner: Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
Breed:
Temper:Relaxed
Mate:
Tag Background:CC
Tag frame color:CC
Tag feather color(s):CC

-----------

Twin 2
Soquili Species: Half-Uni (no tail)
Body Build: Draft (Both legs down)
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding between Shamen & Enqueri
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Grey with white socks, tummy and face. Like Shamen - fades from grey to white.
Black leopard spots cover body, center of spots should follow grey gradient of undercoat
Face:Grey strip down nose, black feline-shaped nose marking, no smile. Eye color like Enqueris
Mane: Custom short,covers eyes, black
Tail:Black, like Shamen's tail style, has a few gold hoops in the strands
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Twin 2 ref
color ref
Shamen
Enqueri

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): black with a slight grey tip
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:Small fangs protruding
Black goatee

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Bone through nose
Green & orange beaded necklace with leafs attached to front
Gold bangles around both back legs (two on each)
Piece of gold tiger pelt around front left leg, held in place with two gold bangles
Bone-rib cage going along back

Emerald tree boa curled around right front leg
small keeled-bill toucan on ground near back leg
Reference Image(s) for Items:Necklace
toucan
tree boa ref
goldtiger

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:Kehinde
Owner mad x-fuzzy-gumdrop-xx
Breed:
Temper:Quiet
Mate:
Tag Background:CC
Tag frame color:CC
Tag feather color(s):CC

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:33 pm

Entry Line: `Swirly & Novablu || Hippogriff/Kalona || Heavy|| Twins

Quote:

Soquili Species: Hippogriff/Kalona crossbreed
Body Build: Regular – No snarly face
WIP Needed? Flat color/edit sketch please

Body: Okay. Body should be in teals, deep blues, and steel grays. I don’t have exact references for these two. More of a generalized idea. SO. Twins are based off turquoise green cheek conures (rather, MY conure girl Gansey) with a bit of flair. So. Body colors should be in teals, royal blues, and warm grays. I want an overall body design like this design, sort of stained-glassy: Marking Idea and while this is generalized, it should look feathery. I would like a semblance of wings (in said design) going across the shoulders and maybe the tips can go down the forelegs. CC on what looks best. All four legs should fade to black from the knee down, hooves and claws are black.
Refs: Marking Idea and Green cheek wings and Green cheek and Gansey and Color pallet
Face: Should be teal with gray. Around the eye should be the same black as on the legs, forming into a mask of sorts, similar to this boy, but more feminine? (He is also mine). Eye should be a bright blue.
Mane: • Long Mane (extending past the knees) - Mane should be soft black with braids and feathers like Gansey – creamsicle orange (pastel) streaks instead of pink Bright – Double the thickness of Bright + braids entwined and around – so thick it’s double-sided.
Tail: • Long Tail (dragging on the ground) - Tail should match mane in length/looks. Soft black with braids and feathers like Gansey – creamsicle orange (pastel) streaks instead of pink Bright – Double the thickness of Bright + braids entwined and around
Hair Disclaimer: You know me. As much hair/thickness as you'll give with Heavy Edits. Don't want to be disqualified for it being too high edit level SO here is disclaimer :3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front hooves - Hippogriff claws (no scales or feathering) - back hooves - cloven Kalona hooves (hooves/claws in black)
Reference Image(s): See above.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Edited kalona horns - ram-style but custom and a bit longer tapering to a point--these should be gray.
Wings: Kalona wing style 5. Feathers should be teals and blues with the “leather” of the wing in grays with or without faded intricate markings across it. CC on this.
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: Hippogriff traits - front claws + feathers in mane and tail / Kalona traits - wings + ram-style horns

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: All items the same as Gansey
Reference Image(s) for Items: All on Gansey’s form

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sebastian
Owner: `Swirly
Breed: Gargoyle Rogue
Temper: Deceptive
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mine!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:39 pm
Entry Line: Entry Tag: Rhyleigh | | Kelpi-Kirin | | Moderate | | Solo

Quote:

Soquili Species: Kelpi-Kirin (or whatever this is called)
Body Build: Draft w/ Roman nose and leg feathers.
Concept Origin: Yes- I guess
WIP Needed? Sure

Black base with rainbow animal print ( CC on animal type) She is Ahote' s sister.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kirin: style 2.
Fins: Kelpi: Fierce shoulder and neck fins (translucent fins)
Scales: Kirin: Scales (original not alt)
Tail: Kelpi: Eel (translucent fins)
Mane: Edited style with ringlets ( cc for style)
Hooves: Kirin

Custom Items: I would love for her to have some sea shall and pearl jewelry ( cc for style)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nova
Owner: Rhyleigh
Breed: Kelpi-Kirin (or whatever this is called)
Temper: Sweet
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s):cc

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:51 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Entry Line: Nyx Queen of Darkness || Hippogryph (half) || Mod-Heavyl || Solo

NOTE: I have been going for Gale Hawthorne as Johanna's Mate for over a year. Since he is a cosplay, I can provide proof if you would like!
Entry Tag: Nyx Queen of Darkness | Hippogryph| Heavy | Solo

Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Hunger Games Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body:
Face: No Beak or Feathered Cheeks
Mane: Short styledXxX
Tail: Long hair with a long feather or two
Hooves/Fetlocks: No scales or leg feathering
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Wings: No
Fins: No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Custom short hair mane
Custom long hair tail with a feather or two--long.
Should have on a vest like the reference image.
Should have a bow and arrow (Quiver also)
Pheasant hanging from a trap line on his back
Small parachute with a little box floating to the ground
Would like claws
Ref ImagePheasant (one or two) hand from a thin wire near a belt

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Gale Hawthorne
Owner: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Breed: District 12
Temper: Rebellious
Mate: Johanna Mason
Tag Background: Same background as Johanna (will find)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A
Voiding because I got in contact with my twin parnter.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Entry Line: Nyx Queen of Darkness and Darkmoondancer|| Kalona (half) || Mod-Heavy? || Twins
Edit Category: Mod? Heavy?
Soquili Species: Half Cery/Half Flutter
Concept Origin: CYO plushie
WIP Needed? Yes please <3
Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Mane: Hair like in ref
Tail: We want the curly hair LONG template that's new, the ringlet ones that are TO FREAKING DIE FOR
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cery Fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Going to make this easy. We want this plush--carouselized.
As close as you can get without it being mutant.

Nyx's should be blonde haired with the icy blue eyes, and green mint bows. Edited mane, curly long tail template. All the scars/wounds but make her carousel-ized. The marionette can be worked into the design or a necklace.

DD's should be ice blue(a bit darker than eyes) haired with the icy blue eyes, and lavender bows. Edited mane, curly long tail template. All the scars/wounds but make her carousel-ized. The marionette can be worked into the design or a necklace.

We want custom flutter wings. Pretty and airy.

Have fun!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: *cant decide yet*
Breed: Cery-Flutter
Temper: *notdecided*
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Owner: Darkmoondancer
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Entry Line: Nyx Queen of Darkness and Darkmoondancer|| Kalona (half) || Mod-Heavy? || Twins
Edit Category: Mod? Heavy?
Soquili Species: Half Cery/Half Flutter
Concept Origin: CYO plushie
WIP Needed? Yes please <3
Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Mane: Hair like in ref
Tail: We want the curly hair LONG template that's new, the ringlet ones that are TO FREAKING DIE FOR
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cery Fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Going to make this easy. We want this plush--carouselized.
As close as you can get without it being mutant.

Nyx's should be blonde haired with the icy blue eyes, and green mint bows. Edited mane, curly long tail template. All the scars/wounds but make her carousel-ized. The marionette can be worked into the design or a necklace.

DD's should be ice blue(a bit darker than eyes) haired with the icy blue eyes, and lavender bows. Edited mane, curly long tail template. All the scars/wounds but make her carousel-ized. The marionette can be worked into the design or a necklace.

We want custom flutter wings. Pretty and airy.

Have fun!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~