Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image

Hope just shrugged and lend on the wall. "people are all different. some will love you other will hate you" she said, "just think about the ones that love you." she had to wonder if there was any one who loved him. As he asked her name she made a face. "most people call me Lady Master" she said, "Don't laugh but my mother called me Hope."

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Red Gypsy

Devossy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan entered one of the booths and placed his shirt over the curtain rod before beginning to remove his bottoms. The sound of a belt being unfastened and clothes rustling can be heard before the sound of running water. "Honestly I don't find that name funny at all, seems your mother gave you that name because she thought you would do great things in your future." He said as he felt the warm water hit his naked heavily scarred skin. "My father gave me the name Nathan because he said it means 'God Gave', possibly believing me to be sent to this earth by god to become a paragon of mankind, but what paragon murders innocent people?"  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image

"I guess are parents where just trying to make us in to good people" Hope said smiling, "I keep wondering what mother will name her second kid...if she every marries again." Getting up she went and got him a towel as she waited for him to get out. "I will get you some new clothes so yours can be wash" she said trying to not look at him. she had not feed in two days and was hungry. That and he might still be under the demons kiss.

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:27 pm

Red Gypsy

Devossy

Nathan cleaned the grime off his body as he listened to her speak. "Thanks, that's very.....kind of you." He said knowing that no one had ever been nice to him in a long time.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:46 pm
User Image

"No problem" Hope said tossing the towel at him, "How are you feeling? Still under the demon kiss?" she head back to gather his clothes to send them to get washed. she wondered what size he was for some new clothes or he would be stuck with the towel.

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:11 pm

Red Gypsy

Devossy

Nathan caught the towel right after he had turned the shower off. "A bit of a headache, but I think I can ignore it for as long as I can." He said as he dried himself off.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image

"Ok well I could help you with that but its your choice and you might regret it" Hope said as she tossed his clothes in a wash bin. She looked around for what clothes was in there for him and found a few pants in different sizes.

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:27 pm
Scott Smith
User Image

A humming of an Atv could be heard, vastly approaching the camp. Dust followed behind the dull machine, growing ever nearer it's roaring engine came to a halt. Scott removed the helmet with a smile, he had left early that day traveling to the market, and then taking a small detour into the zombie lands. The ginger had two separate sacks one with food and the other filled with miscellaneous items. He reached a hand into the food sack, pulling out an apple taking a bite out of it. A group of children made there way over, right on time! "Here ya go!" he winked handing the other sack to the kids. Excitedly they dumped it, revealing that dolls, comic-books, board games, and other neat things had filled it. Satisfied, Scott left with a smile upon his face. He moved forwards making his way to the edge of the camp, gazing out while finishing up the apple all the way to its core. Suddenly he chunked the apple core far and high. Quickly pulling out his pistol, letting out a fire that hit the core dead in the center. "Hum, I need more targets." he let out a small sigh scratching the back of his neck with his free hand.

User Image

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image

Hope left him be to figure her self out for she had work to get done. There was so much to do and so little time. She had to write up a report, send it off and then get every one in this damn place fixed up and armed. If demons attacked again they need to be ready. That and she need to find some better fighters here.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:28 pm
Devossy

User Image

Aerin had been keeping himself hidden around the farms waiting for some sort of official to come around so that he might introduce himself. The warrior and beast inside of him wanted to join the battle and possible appeal to the Kiba clan but there was a time and a place for everything. When the woman who went by hope put enough distance between herself and the male she was with earlier, Aerin descended from a near by tree in his were form. "Good
evening Milady, do you think I could have a moment of your time?" Aerin said to her as his companion, two wild panthers approached her from the south east and south west corners of her position.  

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

"Good eve your self male and if you want to talk to me don't surrounded me" Hope said with a light hiss in her voice. She was not in the mood for this after the demon attack. Right now she just wanted to feed and rest and maybe take a shower. "and no Milady that more my mothers title" she said, "I prefer Lady Masters or Hope." She let her heels tap on the ground as she looked at the three of them.

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:04 pm
Devossy

User Image

" I can try, but I was raised to respect those and adress them with the propper titles" Aerin said before shifting back into his human form though he was completely naked. This was normal for him specially since he was no way under developed, pretty handsome for his age and no one ever seemed to mind. "I've come to request that I may join your clan, as I'm rogue." Aerin naturally was a man and hope was extremely beautiful so it didn't really surprise him when his body started to react to the eye candy in front of him.

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image

Hope let out a hungry growl as she looked him over and licked her lips. Ok he was good enough to not only feed from but do other things to as will. She had to clean her thoughts before she took of her coat and tossed it to him. Doing so let it show she was not wearing much under the coat. "Join my clan? She said walking up to him, "Are you right in the head sir you do understand I am the Elder of the hell's shadow clan right." No one asked to join her clan they where either turned by her or a member after speaking to her. To have a were ask to join that was strange no matter how hot he was. She was doing her best to keep her hungry and desire down. "name?" she asked

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:38 pm
Devossy

User Image

"Oh wrong clan... well either way, if you'll have me, Ill be yours and more." Aerin said closing the distance between them with confident strides. Nearly milimeters away from the goddess in the form of a vampire he tilted his neck to the right "Heres the proof of my loyalty, let me provide your meal for you." Weather she was going to actually feed from him or not he didn't know but one thing he did know was the look in her eyes. "Im Aerin Vanguard, disowned heir of the corvinus clan, at your service."

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

This had to be a dream but Hope was not complaining if she got a free meal and something else from it she was fine wit that. "will the corvinus will have a word to say about this but I have nothing agisnt you join the clan just be warn those who serve under me still follow my fathers orders about being strict with new members" she said grinning with fangs. She pressed agiasnt him and wrapped her arms around him before she licked his neck. "Welcome Aerin Vanguard" she whispered in to his ear before she bite down on his neck. She let out a light moan at the taste of his blood for it was good to have after so long.

Knight Kurogen

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces