OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

general shino

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:32 am
Devossy
If any one needs some one to rp with I do have a few chars free at the moment and sorry if I am off and on today. I caught my nephews cold.

Hai!
you say you have characters? I am a little at a loss as to where to begin. I am hoping that I can get some help. whether its you or someone else. I would like some assistance in getting to where I must be to start >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:13 am
Devossy
general shino
Devossy
If any one needs some one to rp with I do have a few chars free at the moment and sorry if I am off and on today. I caught my nephews cold.

Hai!
you say you have characters? I am a little at a loss as to where to begin. I am hoping that I can get some help. whether its you or someone else. I would like some assistance in getting to where I must be to start >w<

Yes I have a few chars free that I just move around right now for I have no story with them. Will if your Character has been approved then you can start on Vampire island or one of the other places. Most people, if going to the island, start at the harbour and move in to town.

aye I just didnt want to start up somewhere and never get any response and just end up wondering about alone. I am only saying so because its happened before a few dozen times  

general shino

general shino

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:11 am
Devossy
general shino
Devossy
general shino
Devossy

Hai!

Yes I have a few chars free that I just move around right now for I have no story with them. Will if your Character has been approved then you can start on Vampire island or one of the other places. Most people, if going to the island, start at the harbour and move in to town.

aye I just didnt want to start up somewhere and never get any response and just end up wondering about alone. I am only saying so because its happened before a few dozen times

That understandable and don't worry I have two of my vampires going to be shopping in the market if you want to meet them.

^w^ I could do that. it sounds fun Ill whip something up once Im done with my homework lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:25 pm
Talk about ghost town. ..  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:55 am
Alba Derosso
Talk about ghost town. ..

No kidding. I've been waiting for replies for quite awhile now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:12 pm
Don't worry too much. Everybody's busy around this time of year. Almost everyone at work is sick and the boss is on vacation... That leaves me in charge... uck.

Besides, I'm looking forward to being a father thrice over soon instead of just twice. It's a good year.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Vihata

Loyal Lunatic

19,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:53 pm
I kind of need someone to roleplay with on here, like character connections but I want to make a character after I know my character will have a good place, I'm sick of sitting here doing nothing..  
Admin Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff