Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
~Doru & Nero's Room~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image
Seeing Doru's eerie glowing blue orbs for eyes reminded Sato will-o-wisps because they are usually blue like Doru's eyes were doing. "At least you get to see yourself smile no matter what the perspective is" he said smiling. "Sounds like you're practically describing me with that example of yours. Imagination can be your enemy and your ally" he said to Doru.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

very true on both parts -Doru would chuckle lightly before tilting his head lightly to the side before letting go of Sato's hand to move to pick up the box of pizza- and id much rather see myself then the pavement or peoples legs -he would laugh once more as he referred to Digger though he knew it wasn't his companions fault- someday i should show you what a dogs perspective of what a cat and squirrel look like its quiet funny actually well at least in Diggers point of view -he would chuckle once more-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:29 pm
User Image
Sato liked the way they were holdings even though it was a way of allowing Doru to see through his eyes. He stood up and picked up the plates because he planned on helping to clean them in the kitchen sink. "Um...hmm, I think I gonna pass up on that opportunity" he said about looking through the perspective of animals smaller than Digger.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:10 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

aww its quiet entertaining to be truthful they kinda look like big fluff balls with eyes its no wonder dogs like to chase after them if i was them id mistake them for toys -Doru would laugh before moving to head towards the kitchen taking his time to count each step to make sure he landed in the kitchen and not in the storage room where he had once accidentally loaded up with dirty dishes mistaking it for for the kitchen which ended up taking the school staff to clean out because it started to stink and could be smelled from the hall way. though luckily enough that only happened once and that was when Doru first moved in to the dorm so it wasn't his fault entirely as he hadn't gotten use to how the dorm was set up yet. finding his way to the kitchen to stop before the trash can Doru would move to stuff the box in before turning to lean gently against the wall as if waiting for Sato even if Sato had already beat Doru to the kitchen. Flashing a bright smile Doru would move to dig his hands lightly into his pockets as if trying to look like some cool guy leaning against the wall-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:51 pm
User Image
"To me that just makes them sound more scarier than they already are to me" said Sato and shuddered a little. He followed Doru to the kitchen with plates in one hand and carried his glass with the other hand. He set them down on the counter next to the sink before looking over at Doru, "You're certainly striking up the cool guy pose there" he complimented him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:08 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato, Doru couldn't help but chuckle before slowly pulling himself up to then move towards him- so now that we got everything cleaned up where to captain -he would tease Sato lightly before tilting his head to the side in a cute manner as he would seem to wait for some kind of answer as a playful smile would still rest on his face-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:34 am
User Image
Sato cleaned the plates and glass quickly then playfully flicked water on Doru as the guy moved over towards him. "Well, major. We scout then gather the necessities of the mission and afterwards for the spoils to our hearts content" he said smirking mixing military and pirate terms together. Calling Doru major makes him a higher rank than him in military terms.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:49 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-feeling water being flicked at him he would chuckle before reaching out slowly to find the top of Sato's head to mess the boys hair up before responding in the same manner- so we must gather our men (Digger) and plunder our booty Sargent Sato and sail the unknown abyss -he would tease before nudging the boy lightly as a laugh would escape past his lips- so shall we charge the field my friend and leave no rock unturned -he would chuckle once more before moving to offer Sato his hand-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:35 am
User Image
Sato getting the feeling he was becoming more fond of this guy than before the more he hangs out with him. He childishly chuckled when Doru messed up his hair then he used his own wet hands to fix it. "Aye Aye" he said while listening to him speak pirate. He laughed also after being nudged by him, "Affirmative, sir" he said then physically accepted Doru's hand with his own.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:11 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-feeling Sato take his hand Doru would smile lightly to himself as he enjoyed the touch. Taking in the new sights as his eyes would start to glow once more Doru would smile once more before moving forward to gently pull Sato along with him to the front door as he used the boys eyes to navigate threw his living room. coming up to the front door Doru would pause before shifting as if to look towards Sato- lead the way captain your in control from here.....come on Digger -he would call out the last part as he would hear the dog come running towards them to come to a halt before sitting next to the two of them-

(so sorry for the late replay i'm trying to build this guild and its taking up more time then i had hoped it would x.x again i'm so sorry)

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:29 pm
User Image
Sato smiled also and let himself be gently pulled along with Doru back to the living room to go to the front door. "Ok, major Doru" he said agreeing to leading the way then adjust the strap of his bag that didn't take off the who time with his free hand. He opened up the door after Digger joins them then steps on out of the dorm. He paused as he decided on which way to go then heads for the right. [exit]
AugustenDomenta
Its alright, no need to be apologizing. Should we make a new topic for them to go to or do the whole shopping thing in this topic?

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:37 pm
Genkawolf
(we can make a new post in the off campus section like make the mall or shopping square or some then and if you'd like ur more then welcome to join my new guild smile its all steampunk themed)

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:48 pm
AugustenDomenta
(we can make a new post in the off campus section like make the mall or shopping square or some then and if you'd like ur more then welcome to join my new guild smile its all steampunk themed)

I will make the new post for the mall in the off campus section.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:04 am
User Image
Sato returned to Doru's dorm after him and Doru and Digger come from the mall off campus. He was still holding Doru's hand while holding the bags in his other hand. "We're here, Doru" he said to Doru after approaching the dorm door.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato, Doru would smile before moving slowly towards were he knew the couch should be. Letting his free hand brush along the white sofa a light smile would move to rest on his face before turning to fall down on it- aaahhhh home sweet home -Doru would chuckle as he could hear Digger take off running threw the house- thank you for being my guide all day today Sato I really appreciate it

Genkawolf

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces