Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Within the Heart of the Enemy [NEW!! O/A!!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ШҺo Arє Уou?
  The Hunter
  The Hunted
  The Poll Whore
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:05 pm
(And I'm done! Summer vacation is here! Woot!)

Darius was excited, but wasn't in any hurry to chase after his pretty. In fact, he was chasing something a little more... feisty. He was following Stella, hidden of course. He saw the other girl beg for help, grinning. "Target acquired..." He mumbled to himself, watching as Stella went off into a different direction as the girl. Wanting to give the girl at least a bit of a chance, he went off to continue following Stella, chuckling a little to himself as he did.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:23 pm
User Image

Maori

*Hunter* *Woods*

Maori gathered his weapons, checking that all his sheaths were filled before leaving the control room. Everyone seemed to already found their target by the looks of it. He didn’t bother using the same ruse he did the last year, Stella had already beat him to it. It was back to working in the shadows, Maori left for the more populated area, where Adrian and Stella were at. Just because he was curious to see how the two will handle their prey. He noted the bearings of where the two other stragglers were sitting by the fire, aiming to stop there next, after he scouted the area. He crouched to behind a nearby bush watching Stella and the other girl alongside here. Maori was about to attain a better vantage point before he saw another hunter,
“Darius…this is going to be interesting” He left his current position and continued on to the waterfall where he saw Adrian last on the surveillance screen, he avoiding the route Stella and Darius was taking, and carried on using a longer route, in attempt to avoid any brawls with the other hunters.

spartan309

minus infinity

BingWangzhi

Shirtless Werewolf

1,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:16 pm
((People! ... and to spartan: Awesomesause!))  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image

Adrian slowly walked up to Diana until his boots were right next to her head. He placed one foot on her stomach as he stared down at her with an emotionless gaze. He never took his eyes off her as he pulled his hunting knife out of his pocket. He'd make this quick. Adrian had other prey to chase if he wanted to keep his title.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image

Diana looked up at Adrian, her eyes dull as he looked down at her. "Why?" She asked weakly before wacking her hand against the back of his knee, hoping it was enough to make his legs buckle under him and knock him to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:34 pm
_______________ _______________

User ImageBy the time Stella approached the waterfall and saw the hunter with the injured leg, her jog had become a run. She didn't bother asking the guy what had happened, because he wasn't worth her time. She simply passed by him and tried to look for the girl Carly had told her about. What had she said, again? Something about deranged men by the waterfall. Could they have found the secret room already?
Unaware that Darius was following her, she rushed into the cave and towards the girl she instantly recognized as the one who had found one of their cameras. If she were here as a hunter, she would have just stood there and let Adrian kill her. But she was here as a prey item, an undesirable.
"Wait!" She shrieked, her voice much higher than usual. "Wait!"
She knew that she might be killed herself for taking mercy on the prey. Adrian had made that very clear during the final briefing. She forced herself to look pale and worried, as though she were honestly afraid for this girl's life.

▸ Location: by the waterfall
▸ Feeling: pretending to be worried, actually indifferent

sтεℓℓα

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:11 am
User Image

Adrian was surprised by the strike against the back of his knee, but all that did was make him fall over Diana. The assassin leader wasn't pleased. He shifted so that he was staring directly into her eyes with a piercing cold glare. Adrian dug his knee into Diana's chest to punish her for doing what she did as he placed a white gloved hand on her chin to hold her head in place. He was just lowering his hunting knife to her throat when he heard Stella yell at him. Adrian shifted his eyes up. What was she doing? Was she trying to distract him so that she could get the prey?  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:57 am
User Image

Diana let out a yelp as Adrian dug his knee into her chest. She breathed heavily, looking strait back at him with the same sort of piercing cold glare as he placed a hand under her chin and began to lower the knife. As soon as he looked up, Diana's eyes lit up. She weakly lifted both hands to his neck, softly massaging the back of his neck as a lover might do as she tried to quickly find his knock out point. It was her only chance.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:27 pm
(( So I'm just sitting here... waiting for my buddies to post... thinking of all the things people could say to make this story's situation even more awkward... lolz))

spartan306
minus infinity
BingWangzhi
Alivia Latoire

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:19 pm
(lol I gotta think of something real quick, my brain is fried lately)  

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:21 pm
((You can do it! I believe in you!))  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:30 pm
((Still waiting for my hunted character to be approved.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:33 pm
minus infinity
(lol I gotta think of something real quick, my brain is fried lately)

((I'll be signing off soon, so you can take your time.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:03 am
_______________ _______________

User ImageStella was about to step forward and pry the two away from each other when she saw Diana stroking Adrian like a lover might. Confused and even slightly embarrassed, it took her a moment to realize what the girl was really doing. She had used the same method herself many times to incapacitate her prey before she killed them. It made her realize how smart this girl really was, and for another long second she considered just letting Adrian kill her. But she still got close enough to them to start prying the Assassin leader away, knowing she was breaking every rule in the book as she did. "I won't let you kill her," she said, still speaking in a high pitched voice. It was part of her disguise, along with her appearance. She still had no idea what might happen next. If she did manage to separate Adrian and Diana, the Assassin leader would probably kill her for interfering. If she didn't manage to separate them, Diana was going to die. She tugged Adrian a bit more fiercely, trying to give Diana room to run away.

▸ Location: in the cave
▸ Feeling: mostly indifferent

sтεℓℓα

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:12 am
"Yoohooo!" Suddenly from outside the cave came a knife speeding towards Stella, missing her but barely. Slowly the figure who threw the knife appeared, Darius, knives ready for throwing, and an intent to kill in his eyes. "You run way too much you know that?" He said with a grin, looking at Stella. He turned his eyes towards Diana and then at Adrian. "Guess I wasn't invited to this party. But that's okay. I like crashing them!" He threw another knife at Stella, the blade not even an inch away from her skin. He was also playing a ruse on Diana, knowing Stella is a killer like himself. Since Stella is acting like prey, Darius thought it'd make it seem more believable if he attacked her too!  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff