Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ⓣ ⓐ ⓜ ⓐ ⓒ ⓤ ⓝ ::.. o p e n : needs characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:41 pm
Cedric was carefully inspecting the inn as he usually did. He ran a finger on his white gloved hand over a shelf and then inspected the dust. "No, no, no! This is not clean enough! Do it again!" he berated one of the workers, "and fix your uniform!" He continued on his inspection of the place and declared to all those working there. "The tourist season is upon us and no one will want to stay here if this place is such a mess!" Cedric was always the same. No matter how clean the place was, if there was one little thing wrong, it wasn't good enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:05 pm
Ebony, who was still standing over by Garnet, couldn't conceal her gasp when Amory spilled hot tea all over himself. It didn't take Marie long to come rushing over with napkins. "Sorry about that," she said, laughing when she heard him doing the same. "I must have filled the glass too full. Would you like another?"
Ebony knew that this was not something they would discuss with their parents when they came in. Marie knew that as well, and they briefly made eye contact to confirm it. If their father heard of this, he would assume it was some fault of theirs and punish them accordingly. He wasn't abusive, he just had high standards.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:10 am
organizationXV

Greedy Fat Cat

((*cough*))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:32 am
[ I'll get to it tonight after work! Sorry, it's been hectic. I also have a cold, so I'll be a bit slow! ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:57 am
Greedy Fat Cat
[ I'll get to it tonight after work! Sorry, it's been hectic. I also have a cold, so I'll be a bit slow! ]

((okie dokie))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:31 pm
Maurice smiled, "Thanks for the offer. I'll have to take you up on that, since It would definitely be faster. I may be fast but no where near as fast as a motor vehicle." Then Maurice thought for a moment and asked, "Do either of you like Comic books by any chance? I make them and I'm hoping to start up a store some day soon."

Greedy Fat Cat

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Greedy Fat Cat generated a random number between 0 and 8 ... 1!

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:01 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ⓔ ⓤ ⓡ ⓔ ⓚ ⓐ

Eureka smiled and slipped off the stool, going to the room to put on an appropriate top. She was already wearing a pair of short boy short-like swimming bottoms. The door was slightly ajar, but nothing could be seen from the angle of the kitchen. She then exited, ruffling her hair. She knew Renardo had examined her with a mid-second glance.

Her attention diverted to Maurice. "Yes. I have only read one though, since they are a bit uncommon on the island. But I think any form of art is interesting! Do you draw? Or are you just going to open up one? We don't really have a book store here. But I know just the spot you could look at," she offered. "We can look at the lot when we get dropped off in the plaza." She was obviously very exuberant about the prospect. She then moved to the closet to grab a board. The closet was full of them.

She decided on a malibu with a bright yellow color, turning to Maurice.

ⓡ ⓔ ⓝ ⓐ ⓡ ⓓ ⓞ

Renardo took it from her hands. He didn't answer Maurice's question, since Eureka had answered it with enough anticipation for the two of them. "I'll be outside when you two are ready," he murmured, taking the board out through the front screen door. Eureka loved things that weren't Tamacun-like. Being on the island for so long, Renardo knew she would only dream of the outside world eventually. She tended to keep anything she could about it, like magazines or post cards. It was why Eureka was so interested in tourists.

Once outside, he rolled his eyes. There wasn't exactly 'empty' buildings on the island for Maurice to house his comic book store. Either it would be a low key house project or Maurice would have to build it himself. Renardo put the surfboard into the bed of his old blue truck. There were certainly not many new cars on the island, hence the age of the thing. The blue paint was pale and slightly faded. But it was reliable and easy to drive.
He was reminded of a certain mail man in a jeep on this island, though negated the thought of him, shaking his head. Thinking of him gave him the jives.

ⓐ ⓜ ⓞ ⓡ ⓨ

Amory shook his head. "Ah, don't say that. I'm just clumsy," he admitted, patting himself down with the napkins she had brought. "And sure. Hopefully this time I won't spill," he said, chuckling.

ⓛ ⓔ ⓝ ⓞ ⓡ ⓔ

Lenore found the ever-fussing Cedric. Just her luck. She took in a short inhale before coming out from behind the wall. She made sure to look proper enough, especially because it was Cedric's nature to be sort of obsessive compulsive about those things. Even if Lenore wasn't exactly an employee at this inn, she knew she was excepted to be looking prim. She had met Cedric about a dozen times, he had even come over for dinner a few times, and her mother complained about him about a thousand times.

"Hey, Cedric. I've brought my grandmother's sweets for the kitchen. I'm dropping them off right now. Do you know where my mom is?" She asked. Lenore knew he was stressed, especially with tourist season here. Some local members were around this time, she knew. The inn was no exception, especially because most if not all tourists stayed at the inn.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:17 pm
Cedric turned to Lenore. "Huh? Oh, hello Lenore. Yes, most likely in the kitchen. I hope you won't be handling those sweets with your bare hands, now will you?" he said to her. He then inspected her outfit to see if anything was out of place. "And did you wipe your shoes?"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:51 pm
Maya was paddling about in the water, body surfing since she had forgotten her board. Even though she was alone it was obvious she was having a great time. As soon as a wave brought her back to the shore, she was right back in the water to catch another.

Marie nodded and went off to make some more tea, making sure it wasn't scalding hot in case he spilled again. The chef would probably be finished making the special soon, and then she could deliver both of those things to him at the same time.

Ebony was still standing over by Garnet, waiting for her to order. "If you like, the chef is making his signature omelette today," she said kindly. She knew she was blushing as she spoke. It didn't have anything to do with being embarrassed, she was just very shy.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:22 pm
((So, uh...anyone posting?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:49 am
[ I am going to sea world tomorrow so probs won't post til monday. can you make a post in Taivas for me? ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:50 am
Mmmm... I said. I'm not a big fan of omlettes. It's still early tho... Do you have crepes, maybe? I like mine with raspberries and fresh vanilla ice cream.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:58 am
(OMG Cat you're near Sea World? I live like, ten minutes away from there.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:28 pm

ⓛ ⓔ ⓝ ⓞ ⓡ ⓔ

Lenore tilted her head. "Of course not, Cedric. That's like, a death sentence," she said, gazing up at him with a coy look. She knew if she wasn't prim and proper, he would absolutely murder her. Her grandmother always made sure that Lenore was in check when visiting Cedric. "And yes, I even categorized all the sweets by type, size, and filling in the boxes. She then moved, motioning towards the kitchens. "I'll get going now. I know how you like me being prompt," she mentioned before waving goodbye to him and headed towards the kitchen.

[ Yeah, I live in LA though. My brothers live in Chula, so we went to SeaWorld. I'm sunburnt… ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:34 pm
organizationXV

((Waiting for you.))

"Good. You know how to be neat and orderly" Cedric replied to Lenore. He then went back to finking over how the inn looked. "No, no, no. You organised those the wrong way. Really, what's the point of employing people when I have to wind up doing things myself" he ranted and began fixing decorations he felt one of his workers arranged in the wrong order.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff