Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
LGBTQ gaians, how "out of the closet" are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyari cloudcakes

Tipsy Phantom

15,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:18 am
everyone in my family knows, i dont really advertise either but i dont deny when someone asks unless its my family  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:09 pm
I'm out to my friends and a couple of family. Honestly don't care who knows with exception of some family to avoid the drama.  

kanterella

Isendis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:02 pm
I am not out per-say... I am not afraid, if the situation comes up I will tell people that I am asexual. I think most people know, in all honesty i just don't care. I actually am really happy about not wanting relationships. More time to give back in otherways. Is that shallow?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:31 pm
Isendis
I am not out per-say... I am not afraid, if the situation comes up I will tell people that I am asexual. I think most people know, in all honesty i just don't care. I actually am really happy about not wanting relationships. More time to give back in otherways. Is that shallow?

Not really. For the longest time I didn't have an intimate relationship with anyone to avoid drama as well to focus on school work so I can pass high school. A few people commented that may be why I'm not great at showing emotions, but that may just be from me being painfully shy and at times unemotional.  

Isabella Kiyoshi

Versatile Lunatic

Isendis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:04 am
Isabella Kiyoshi
Isendis

Not really. For the longest time I didn't have an intimate relationship with anyone to avoid drama as well to focus on school work so I can pass high school. A few people commented that may be why I'm not great at showing emotions, but that may just be from me being painfully shy and at times unemotional.

Just to be clear, I am Asexual. It's not a lie, I was explaining why I like my "sexuality".  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:43 pm
Isendis
Isabella Kiyoshi
Isendis

Just to be clear, I am Asexual. It's not a lie, I was explaining why I like my "sexuality".

I got that part and was providing a comparison.  

Isabella Kiyoshi

Versatile Lunatic

LatinBsnDude

Savvy Cub

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:16 pm
I came out of the whole damn HOUSE!
Seriously though, I don't deny that I'm pan. I'll mention it casually in conversation if it's appropriate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:05 am
What's a closet?

Keithabeth

Interstellar Bloodsucker

21,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100

Annawuvyou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:55 am
Most of my friends know..except one.He doesn't know since he moved away a couple years ago and I'm afraid of telling him due to his reaction, plus he is a religious Catholic. He's been my friend since we were kids except when you're kids usually this stuff doesn't really matter that much. I want to tell him but I don't want to ruin our friendship.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:47 pm
Ever since I was young i knew i liked boys. i told my mom and didnt really care who knew. ive never been in-closet XD.  

Toxic Masochism

Jazz-senpai

Beloved Kitten

4,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:29 am
User Image

I'm pretty much completely out. At first I just told my close friends and some people at school, but eventually I got the courage to tell my mom, who then told everyone else in my family without my consent whenever I actually got a girlfriend... stare But it doesn't matter. I really don't feel a need to censor myself or hide anything about myself from other people, but I don't go around telling every single person either. If they want to know, they can ask. If they don't like it, they don't have to associate with me. It's a lot easier when you realize that these people should have no control over your happiness!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:54 pm
hello! I'm out of the closet. i think i knew since elementary but never really hid it.  

DonutsAreGross

LolaCarstairs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:33 pm
I'm out to family and friends as well as my school and I actually hold a position on the committee of my college's GSA. Ive been out at school and with friends since elementary and out at home since high school.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:02 pm
Only my mom and a few of my friends know. I'm thinking about trying to convince my mom that I'm straight since she's rude about it and makes me uncomfortable when we talk about anything LGBTQ+ related. I wouldn't dare tell any of my other family (excluding two of my cousins, one of which is gay) because they're all Christian/Catholic and not very happy with anything LGBTQ+  

ch1ve

Fluffy Lop

6,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Ultimate Player 200

FloralStardust

Shy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:30 am
Jazz-senpai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've never been "in the closet" per say but I do know of those who have. Guess I should be called pan since it doesn't matter to me the sex of the person I am with? And OMG Jirachi! heart  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff