Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Charming(Princess X Venamisa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:16 am
r i l y n nxxxxxm a e r n

____________ANDxxYOUxxSEE

______________________H exxb a t t e r e dxxh i sxxt i n yxxf i s t sxxt oxxf e e lxxs o m e t h i n g

c a n ' t h e a r y o u c a l l i n ' o u t m y n a m e

User Image

Beth, I hear you c a l l i n '
But I can't come h o m e right now
Me and the boys are p l a y i n '
And we just can't f i n d the sound

~Rilynn~
Rilynn stared blankly at the basketball in her hands not sure what to do with it at this point. Her brain was so focused on the story and their reactions that the connection of basketball equals throw towards hoop couldn't even enter her thoughts.

It all made sense now...well sorta. These lacked a major of the whole ordeal, the part Rilynn most cared about. She felt horrible for the lack of real concern for the girls, but lack the was. Of course, she felt sorry for them and always anger towards them. It seemed more these girls' fault then Rosalyn's. In fact almost all of it was their fault.

First it was Emma who decided to sneak out into the middle of the ******** woods at night. Then the two of them who fell for the oldest trick in the book. Next they instead of protecting their very fragile human friend from the monster they leave her.

Like hey you are completely defenseless against any monster that may or may not exist and might be around this general area...you are... well great because you are on the dinner table tonight on a nice and shinny silver platter. Then they let my brother, yet another monster, take her right under their noses. The only real fault of Rosalyn's Rilynn could see was one she decided to go with them that night and two that she choose these two as friends.

Instead of voicing all these thoughts out loud, what good would that do besides completely running this situation even more, but she couldn't help herself when she finally shot the ball and mostly whispered. “Well thank god I'm here...” she sighed and looked around. The background noise which as quieted to a soft drone while she was getting infuriated inside her mind, suddenly sprung up again in her ears. As her eyes scanned the crowd of clicky students she was really looking for the creamy eyes of the fragile human. After a few seconds of searching she finally found the singer, though not her eyes just the back of her head.

All this talk about pups, and now they would always be pups to her...pups infected with stupidity, and their actions leaving her in danger time and time again, made her nervous to let the girl out of her eyesight. After finding her she spun on her heel and stared at the two girls, deciding it was better to come clean with them 100%.

“I know you are going to probably hate me for this, and you Emma especially, but I figure it is better to not hide how I think and feel when we are talking this seriously. Please listen to everything I have to say before snapping...” she looked directly at Emma with a a cocked eyebrow. “ Now that I know what happened at least to a point something has been made altogether perfectly clear to me. When I snapped at you four, mainly your parents Mia, I was so very wrong. Your parents had nothing to do with what happened to the two of you and Rosalyn.” She paused here was the moment when all hell might break loose.

“No it is entirely your faults. Every step of the way could have been avoided despite maybe my brother, but if you had simply listened to your father, you wouldn't have been in that situation at all. My brother would have swooped all three of you up and I would have to kill him while he was distracted feasting on the three of you, if I could. That is the only good thing that came out of the stupidity of the two of you.” She kept her voice really calm and showed she was only telling the truth.

“ I don't understand why or how, but the girl you selfishly put in harm's way means the world to me, and will do anything to protect her. This is why I'm telling you this. It may not seem like it, but yes I have a reason other then being bitchy. You are both two weak to protect her, and until you both leave behind your stupidity and actually train, I won't let her out of my sights.” She sighed again and threw the ball once more into the hoop...I need to miss ever once in a while so I don't draw attention.

“I want you to be good enough to be her protectors without my consent worrying, but you aren't there yet. I can help you learn if need be but I have a feeling your parent's have a better tool to teach you then I could.” She looked at Rosalyn again and then back at the two girls. Tears had filled her eyes and threatened to spill over.

“I can't loose her... I don't know why she has this control over my soul, but my 170 years feels like it has all been for meeting her. And to know that she came close to death so many times because of you two scares the hell out of me. She will be safe with me...and if you, or I, don't think so...then I will call every person I know into this small a** town to surround her with a bubble and kill every single thing that is a danger to her.” Her voice had turned very serious despite the built up tears locked away in her eyes.

Beth, I know you're l o n e l y
And I hope you'll be a l r i g h t
Cause me and the b o y s will be playin'
All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

c a n y o u h e a r m e b r e a t h i n ' ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:09 am
~Emma~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Emma was at a loss. Here they were, pouring their hearts out to her, and this was how she repaid them!? She let out a suspiciously loud snarl, startling one of the runners for a moment. Realizing exactly where she was and what she was doing, Emma forced back the worst of her rage, until it was merely anger. Anger covering up a well of hurt. Taking quick, sharp breaths, Emma stood directly in front of Rilynn, no longer as forgiving as she had been. "Who the ******** do you think you are?" She questioned with clenched teeth. "You've been here, what, a few days? What gives you the right to blame us for everything!? It's your shitty brother that targeted Rosie in the first place! Selfish? You're the ******** selfish one - claiming her because you're pathetic and lonely! Rosie didn't like you touching her like that! She didn't appreciate you flirting with her!"

In that moment, Emma wanted nothing more than to rip the vampire b***h into pieces, along with her damn brother.

"She does have a point, Emma." Mia said, her tone wavering. Rather than face them, she had chosen to stare over at Rosalyn as well. "The forest thing was everyone's fault - we've all owned up to that. And as I said before, we were stupid - very, very stupid. We could have let our parents know about Cane, and Rosalyn too, for that matter. With the rate things were going, it was only a matter of time until she'd been kicked out. But no, we kept it to ourselves because we thought the problem was solved. It wasn't, and Rosalyn paid the price for not knowing." Mia seemed weary, sad and defeated. Emma, too felt her anger dissipate.

"But Rilynn -!"

"Rilynn did make mistakes, too, though they weren't informed ones. She couldn't have possibly known how Rosalyn would react; she hasn't been around" She turned to face Rilynn finally, eyes narrowed. "With that said, I don't trust that you can honestly love someone after knowing them for such a short time. However, stranger things have happened." Her gaze softened slightly. "Whatever your connection to her, it is quite clear that you care.The fact that she trusted you enough to confide a part of her past is a sign that she feels something, as well. I doubt it's the same love you claim to possess - she's too confused right now; which is only to be expected." She paused again, as if taking a moment to think about what to say. "You've made valid points in the way we've handled things, Rilynn. But you must understand that what we did was not out of selfishness; we simply don't know what we're doing. So, yes, I agree that training would be a good idea. However, Emma also raised a good point. Gloming onto Rosalyn without knowing her is selfish. Feelings aside, your actions were her undoing today. Please think about what you're doing and who you're doing it too. Agree to that, and we'll be happy to take part in training. Isn't that right, Emma?"

Emma glowered at Mia half-heartedly. "Yeah, okay.... sheesh!" She hated to admit it, but Rilynn hadn't been completely wrong about all this. They did make mistakes... painful ones. She hated feeling like crap everytime Rosalyn backslid, knowing that part of it was because she hadn't been strong or smart enough. Perhaps this would be a way to make up for it. With that said, she wasn't about to let Rilynn walk all over her, either.

Mia nodded, satisfied with the answer. "No matter how much we disagree with each other, the fact remains that we all want to keep her safe. For that reason alone, I'll trust you, Rilynn. We'll do what we can - so long as you be careful with Rosalyn. Tread lightly, or she'll break."  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:14 pm

______________________H exxb a t t e r e dxxh i sxxt i n yxxf i s t sxxt oxxf e e lxxs o m e t h i n g

User Image

~Rilynn~
Rilynn swished another ball and upon its return spun in around and around on her finger while she talked once more. “There have been many things in my life that were faults of mine. I just know exactly when it is my fault and I strive to correct it. I couldn't save lots of people because I was too weak. Instead of hiding behind false notions of ignorance, I forced myself to get stronger. For 20 years I studied many different marital arts, focused everything into making my”she looked around for a second and lowered her voice even more.” vampire abilities to perfection. But perfection wasn't enough, and so I turned to another solution including others in my timeless struggle. You see instead of not being honest with myself I knew I needed help. None of that would have happened if I sat idly by not training while my brother ripped into people's throats.”

She threw the ball off her finger still spinning and it spun around the rim dipping close to falling off before spinning into the net and falling through. Rilynn was aware someone shouldn't be able to accomplish the feat she just did. That little stunt could have all the class zeroed in on the awesome freak. This was why she knew where every single body in the gym was at the second before she launched it. Every eye was turned from their group for more then a half of a second. It was all she needed, the other children would make up some reason as to why the ball was on her finger and then in the basket; they always do.

“I really wasn't meaning to upset you. To me being shown the truth is the most important thing to start the process of advancement. How are you suppose to get better if you don't know you suck.” She looked at the girls apologetically at that. “Sorry you don't suck per say. I mean she is alive and in mostly one piece right? That has got to count for something.” She smiled then at them and tossed Mia the ball.

“ Is it just me or do you guys feel like we are going to be the best friends forever!!” She giggled diffusing, or at least trying to, the situation. “ Come on I feel like Running.” She threw the ball towards some random jock and looked into his eyes before mouthing. “You want to play ball.” She quickly spun on her heal and started to run around the gym on the circle laid out like a track ring. First she started off slow but slowly built up speed until she was considered sprinting for the normal human. Then she pushed it just a tad bit farther before letting up and slowing to nice jog.

Without looking behind her she started to talk again her words were pushed into the air behind her, but she knew even at the whisper she was saying them the pups would hear her. “Don't worry about me, and how I'll interact with Rosalyn. Now that I know exactly what makes her get upset and think of him, I will limit myself and my words. And trust me I didn't, and still don't actually, think you can fall for someone so quickly, but well I've never been in love. I have never been into a girl longer then a few days. My brother was once in love and everything he felt was so intense and dramatic, and when she was killed it literally ripped his heart out. It turned him into a emotionless monster who only did things out of boredom. I know in my heart that if Rosalyn was to die you better hope you can kill me before I lose everything. I'd be worse then my brother that I know for sure.”

She sighed and stopped pretending to huff a little and drink some water that was offered to her by a fellow gym student near her. “Thanks” She said with a smile. Then the p***k of a gym teacher came over then. His 6'5 stature made him loam over her 5'4 inches. “What the hell do you think you are doing.” Rilynn smiled lightly at him. “Well I was running after wiping the floor with these two ' Pups' in basketball.” She gave a small laugh and ran a hand through her hair. “ Who are you anyways I have never seen you before.” Even his voice forced hers into a shadow. “I am Rilynn Eadwig Maern, I am from Virginia, I moved here with my brother only 4 days ago. “ She held out her small hand. His giant hand dwarfed hers and he shook with an almost gentle nature, as if she was going to break. Oh if he only knew... knew that in a second she could rip his body into two ugly pieces. “Nice to me you then Rilynn welcome to Charming,” She smiled and dipped her head. “The pleasure is mine.” She then turned and walked a few steps past him before taking off again.

She pushed herself into another one of those sprints trying to catch up to Mia and Emma who had continued passed when she stopped. Soon she was beside the pair again. She came up next to Mia and whispered into the air. “I won't push Rosalyn into anything she doesn't want to. I will not hurt her willingly. I will protect her. “ She giggled then. “But I must warn you.” She snarled.” I bite.” She burst into giggles again and started to speed up again.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:52 pm
~Mia~

"I really wasn't meaning to upset you. To me, being shown the truth is the most important thing to start the process of advancement. How are you supposed to get better, if you don't know you suck?" Rilynn continued. Upon seeing that Emma's expression had gotten angrier, the vampire attempted to apologize a little bit. "Sorry. You don't suck per say. I mean, she is alive and in mostly one piece, right? That has to count for something." Mia caught the ball when she threw it, and missed her shot on purpose. It bounced off the rim and in Emma's direction.

Emma sighed, as she threw the ball. "Yeah, I guess." She still seemed unwilling to give in, though. Stubborn and prideful, the drummer really hated having her own faults brought to light. Mia smiled in spite of herself, even though she wasn't exactly pleased with the situation either. Perhaps, in time, they would come to think of her as a friend. As of now, Mia found Rilynn too intrusive, and apparently, so did Emma. It didn't matter that she had a lot of insight, or seemed to know their problems quite well - the whole thing was just rude. Childish though it was, the feeling would probably remain with Mia for quite some time.

"Is it just me, or do you guys feel like we are going to be the best friends forever!!" Rilynn giggled, suddenly shifting moods. Mia smiled reluctantly at that, as did Emma. Oh, it was quite clear that the redhead was still angry, but she too had been caught off guard by the sudden shift in tone. "Come on, I feel like running." Rilynn then threw the ball at a random jock. After a quick, wordless glance at each other, Mia decided to follow. Emma did as well. It wasn't hard to keep a normal, human pace - it was something both girls had practiced quite a bit. They easily kept up with Rilynn, and continued their conversation. "Don't worry about me, and how I'll interact with Rosalyn. Now that I know exactly what makes her get upset and think of him, I will limit myself and my words. And trust me, I didn't, and still don't actually, think you can fall for someone so quickly. But, well, I've never been in love. I have never been into a girl longer than a few days. My brother was once in love and everything he felt was so intense and dramatic, and when she was killed, it literally ripped his heart out. It turned him into an emotionless monster who only did things out of boredom. I know in my heart that if Rosalyn was to die, you better hope you can kill me before I lose control. I'd be worse than my brother, that I know for sure."

Emma snarled at the mention of Klaus, and Emma did all she could to keep from losing her cool. The monster - as she referred to him - still had a lot to answer for. Until that time came, there would be no pity on her end. She couldn't afford it. Instead, Mia whispered back; "I'm sure it won't come to that. Between all of us, she won't die. We won't let it happen." Rilynn stopped for a few minutes, and caught up with them after a little while.

"I won't push Rosalyn into anything she doesn't want to. I will not hurt her willingly. I will protect her." She giggled then, which was most unusual. "But I must warn you, I bite." She snarled the last bit jokingly, then giggled again and took off. It wasn't long before Emma and Mia finished running as well. In order to keep up appearances, they sat up on the stage and pretended to be out of breath.

"She's ******** crazy." Emma spoke, her tone gruff.

"Yes, she is." Mia agreed, smiling in spite of herself. "But, it might be just what we need."

They sat there for a few moments and watched, as Rosalyn made her way over to Rilynn. What ever happened next would be... interesting, to say the least.

~Roslayn~

Rosalyn put on her best smile, as she made her way towards Rilynn. She knew she had to apologize, but the whole thing left her so... embarrassed. It had been irrational to run away like that, but something in her was afraid. The singer knew that she would be hurt by the vampire's inevitable rejection, but understanding the reason behind it was another matter entirely. Why? Why did it hurt? Why did it feel like her heart was being ripped open, with each step forward? She tried to keep herself from crying, but it was nearly impossible. By the time she made it over to Rilynn, the tears were painfully welling in her eyes, making sight very difficult.

"Rilynn, I-I'm sorry I ran like that." she murmured, looking straight down at her shoes. "I just... when you said that..." The words, however, would not come. She couldn't explain the blind panic, or the instant sting of a rejection yet to come. All she could do was stand there, trying so hard not to cry.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:52 pm

User Image

~Rilynn~
xxxThe second the girls stopped running with her she dropped the facade. Of course she couldn't magically switch emotions like that. She doubted anyone could actually switch that quick. Rilynn just had a habit of trying to defuse the situation as best as she could. She would pretend to be happy and go lucky until the other person or people get at least a little happy, and then she would actually get happy through their happiness.

xxxThe vampire decided to do one more lap before stopping. Though she did slow way down to act like she was tiring. She passed by the couch once more and finally slowed to a stop. She put her hands on her knees and bent over inhaling deeply and putting on an almost perfect show. After a few moments of that she slowly walked over to the bench the players used when not playing in the game, and sat her cute little butt down. She was alone on the bench and that was perfectly fine at that moment, because only one face mattered to her right this second.

xxx'Should I approach her first and say I'm sorry...No you heard Mia leave her alone until she wants to talk to you again...If she wants to talk to you again...Stop it you are being pathetic...Says the one talking to herself in her head...Rilynn sighed. I'm going crazy and bloody hormonal. I swear I'm turning into an angst filled teenager again...'

xxxShe looked up from her shoes at the sound of foot steps coming towards her. She was hoping it was Rosalyn. She needed this whole thing to be decided or she was literally going to kill something. Rilynn's eye traced the outline of a pair of legs that could belong to Rosalyn. They were the right shape and had a similar smoothness to them. She reached the torso and realized it was the singer walking towards her. Her eyes jumped up to find them; the perfect amber spheres locked away in an equally as perfect face.

xxx"Rilynn, I-I'm sorry I ran like that."Rosalyn murmured, looking straight down at her shoes."I just... when you said that..." Rilynn stood gracefully and took the few steps it took to come within a few inches of her. She slowly very slowly reached out and wrapped her arms around her. She pulled her close and hugged her softly. After a few seconds she released her and took a step back." “ I know...It was all to much for you. Mia and Emma told me some stuff. I should be the one who is sorry...” Rosalyn's voice was so perfect in her ears it made her want to hug her again. "“Those words...I don't know just came out its hard to turn on my filter I like you so muc-” Blush instantly turned her cheeks rosy and she stared at Rosalyn meekly.

xxx ”I uh um damn it.” She retreated the few steps and sank back onto the bench. Two sentences and she already ruined it. Why would she say that to the girl who ran from her because she said darling. But nooooooo she had to blurt out her feelings. Though now that she came to realize she could have played it off as a friend sort of thing, but of course not she had to blush and make it completely obvious that she at the very least liked her much more then a friend. Rilynn put her face in her hands and groaned lightly.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:48 am
~Rosalyn~

Rosalyn bit her lower lip as she waited for Rilynn to say something, finding it impossible to meet the vampire's gaze. She feared judgement, anger, scorn... or even just annoyance at her irrational behavior. She understood how crazy it was, but simply couldn't stop the reactions and emotions from happening. The singer felt tightly wound, much like a guitar string that had been tuned too much. One more move in the wrong direction, and she'd snap. In spite of this, it hadn't been right to simply walk away like that. Their brief, yet powerful friendship could have come to an end, and all over a simple misunderstanding. And for some reason, Rosalyn couldn't allow that to happen. Selfish though it was she honestly felt as if she needed the vampire in her life. For that reason alone, the singer had walked over to her, believing full well that she wouldn't be forgiven. So, when Rosalyn was suddenly pulled close and gently embraced, she stiffened for the slightest moment. Then, realizing the impossible happened, returned the gesture before being released.

Rilynn took a step back. "I know... it was all too much for you. Mia and Emma told me some stuff. I should be the one who's sorry." Rosalyn stood there, woodenly, unsure how to take that bit of information. Logically, she had an inkling that Rilynn would have to know, but emotionally, she wasn't sure if it was fear, betrayal or a mix of the two that stabbed her right in the heart. Before there was time to contemplate, however, Rilynn continued. "Those words... I don't know... just came out... it's hard to turn on my filter, I like you so muc-" The vampire's normally pale face flushed a brilliant red, bringing back in them an almost healthy amount of life. Her meek expression was, in a word, adorable. "I, uh, damn it." Rilynn then retreated a few steps and sat back on the bench, looking positively defeated.

Rosalyn felt rooted to the spot, as Rilynn's words sank in. She likes me!? She actually... she likes me!? LIKE THAT!? I - I don't... I don't... No, there's no way! She can't! I'm not... I don't deserve... At once, the usual protests returned, the ones that sent Rosalyn fleeing whenever someone - especially a guy - said something along those lines. Yet, it was quite clear that Rilynn was serious. Why else would she be sitting there, so upset over what must have been an accidental slip? It took a few minutes, but the singer kept this thought in mind, as she numbly made her way towards Rilynn. There were so many questions dancing on the tip of her tongue, yet her throat seized when she tried to voice them.

Fortunately, Mr. Turner blew his whistle, snapping her out of that confusing moment of panic. "Five minutes until the bell rings! Put your things away and get dressed - no note if you're late." He barked gruffly.

Grateful for the distraction, Rosalyn put a hand on Rilynn's shoulder, and gave a small, genuine smile. "I'm sorry for running away before - I'll try not to do it again. Let's talk about this at lunch or something, okay? Gotta keep appearances up and all." And with that, she gave Rilynn's shoulder a quick squeeze, and darted off to apologize to Emma and Mia as well.

As her friends, they didn't deserve to be ignored like that.

I need to be stronger. All I'm doing is hurting everyone because I'm so weak. I can't... I can't do that to them. Not any more.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:54 pm

User Image

~Rilynn~

xxxAll Rilynn could see were the lines on her hands from her retreated vantage point. She didn't even leave any room between her fingers so she could see, there would be no chance for her to see the damage she had done. Why she had to be such an idiot she did not know, and she was afraid of what she would fine if she lifted her face; a shell shocked statue that was so appalled and scared and memory ridden that she wouldn't move ever again, or maybe option two, which was worse in her opinion, an empty space where her angel was moments ago.

xxxAs it turns out it was an option she didn't know could possible exist. A hand was placed on her shoulder and she was being comforted. 'What...' Rilynn's face shot out of her hands and she looked up at the girl with a smile that was actually real. The vampire's face was still entirely infected with a rosy hue that she could very well feel heating her cheeks. “ I uh umm” She tried to speak but she was already walking away.

xxxWithout the singer standing over her she could actually catch her breath. After a few moments she actually stood and started towards the locker room. As her silent foot steps pressed against the shiny floor her mind was once again going into s**t storm mode. 'What do her words mean. Is she okay with me liking her. Does she like me as well? Is that what she means. I can still feel her hand on my shoulder.' The tingles...no the fire ...even that isn't good enough... The electrical scorching...that much closer to how her hand feels against my collar bone... The electrical scorching was still very much alive, and it was spreading like an uncontrollable wild fire towards the vampire's heart.

xxx 'Lunch... Why am I so scared of the thought of facing her again. Because you are afraid of rejection of course.' Now that the cat was out of the bag, the chance of Rosalyn rejecting her became much more likely. Soon her hand was on the handle to the hallway. Without realizing it Rilynn had changed out of her clothes and replaced them with her original outfit complete with her boot heels. Rilynn sighed and pushed Rosalyn as much as she could out of her mind before entering the hallway and making her way towards her next class.

~~~Lunch~~~

xxxRilynn groaned pushing the door of her class open. The entire hour was dreadful. Sitting through a class like history, especially when it was over a topic over she was alive for, just made her want to sleep. What was the point of listening to the events that she could recall with perfect clarity from her memory. 'Ugh what made it worse was the fact that, that boring a** voice of his. The teacher droned on and on about rules and then the civil war facts he thought he was so cool for knowing. If he could have actually lived in on of the union camps he talked about with such pride, he would have realized exactly how ******** horrible they were. Death left and right. Coughing and disease infected people who were already infected with something else.'

xxxRilynn remembered watching a Union solder putting his rifle against the temple of a little girl and pulling the trigger. She watched the mother scream and confess her where her food was hidden. All men be their causes justified or not, held within them the darkness even darker then her brother's. Of course she ripped that man into a million pieces. Him and every man who shot towards her on that night.

xxxRilynn sighed the dark thoughts of her pass floating around in her head until thoughts of Rosalyn had escaped her. No longer was she confused and concerned, no now she was slightly depressed from the stains of death trapped behind her eyelids. With a heavy sigh she pushed open the lunchroom doors and looked around at all the students milling around in an orderly fashion into the place where the food was served. She pushed pass the entire line and looked into the eyes of the student at the front of the line. “I belong right here.” not in the mood to wait for the everyone at the moment. No one seemed to notice which was great since she didn't want to talk to anyone of them either.

xxxShe grabbed the first plate of slob she could and headed outside once more. She looked around the courtyard and picked a spot somewhat far from the rest of the students. It was in the grass, that was green and cut perfectly from this morning's fresh cut, and a shady tree made the spot a perfect place to sit. She walked passed the trashcan and threw away her uneaten plate. She laid down in the grass and closed her eyes.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:26 pm
~Rosalyn~

Fortunately for Rosalyn, they easily accepted her apology. They, better than anyone else, seemed to understand what had happened, and didn't judge her for it at all. Though bothered by the way they had gone behind her back, the singer didn't demand an explanation from them - the truth would have come out eventually, after all. It was just happening far sooner than she'd liked. Besides, it wasn't as if Rilynn knew what Cane had done - what she'd let him do. No, all of that remained nicely hidden, trapped in a small corner of her mind that no one else could access. Her secret - her most important one - was well hidden. Keeping this in mind, she was able to move on and focus on something else entirely during Art class...

Rilynn's accidental confession.

In truth, Rosalyn didn't know what to make of it. The mere idea sent her emotions all over the place, scattering everything so that it became impossible to think clearly. The mere idea left her with a deep denial and an inexplicable hurt. She didn't want to be special to someone, nor had she earned such a thing. Even beyond that, her own feelings towards the vampire were sketchy at best. It was true that Rosalyn had wanted to know her more, but wanting to know and falling for someone were two separate things. Having any sort of serious romantic feelings took time to develop; which probably meant it was all a silly little crush. Yes, that was it! A silly, superficial, infatuation - something that happened every day. Relieved that she had figured out the reason behind all of this, Rosalyn then put all of her focus into the drawing Mrs. Gomez had assigned.

As calming as that revelation was, a strange emptiness remained with her, the entire time. It was, unusual, to say the least.

~()~

At long last, the bell for lunch rang. The moment it did, a wave of nervousness washed over her. Of course, she'd have to explain things to Rilynn clearly - it was unfair of her to say, but there was no way the vampire was thinking clearly. Perhaps, when things were properly explained, the two of them could go on to have a friendship. It was a small hope. A lone, bright light shining brilliantly against the darkness inside her. Taking a deep, calming breath, Rosalyn walked to her locker, put her books away, and got her lunch card out. Due to her "unique situation", as the principal had put it, she was put on the school's free lunch program. It was one of the few hand outs she had to accept, since it cut down on grocery costs. It was hard not to envy Emma and Mia's own packed lunches, though.

"So... where do you guys want to sit?" Emma asked, as they surveyed the cafeteria for a place to sit. There were several empty tables, and places where the less popular kids tended to sit - far away from the prying eyes and gossiping lips of Amanda Perkins, Sara Vandercoy, and the other girls that latched on to them. It also kept Rosalyn away from the guys who enjoyed teasing her because she couldn't stop her reactions before they happened.

"Eh, doesn't matter to me." Mia said, shrugging. "Rosalyn?"

"Huh? Oh! Um..." Rosalyn looked for any sign of Rilynn, and found none. It only took a moment to realize that she'd gone outside. "I'm going outside, actually. I... I have things I need to talk to Rilynn about." Rosalyn's cheeks burned, unable to meet Mia's gaze. "Would you guys mind eating without me today? I just... I need to sort this out."

Emma and Mia glanced at each other for a moment, and nodded.

"Sure thing, Rosie." Emma said, her tone surprisingly gentle. "Do you want us to walk with you?"

Rosalyn thought about it for a moment, and shook her head. "I just... I need to do it on my own, you know?"

Mia frowned. Apparently, that hadn't been the answer she wanted. "In that case, be careful. I know she's your friend, but we don't know her that well. I don't think she'll hurt you - on purpose - but it could happen. Just yell for us if things get bad."

"O-okay." The singer smiled through her nervousness, trying to show them that she'd be just fine. The sentiment was appreciated, though. "I will." And with that, she headed off - forgetting her lunch in the process, by accident.

Food could wait.

~()~

It didn't take long for Rosalyn to find Rilynn in the courtyard. The vampire had chosen to sit under the oak tree, and seemed to be quite content to lay there, eyes closed. Slowly, cautiously, Rosalyn approached Rilynn, sitting right beside her. There were whispers and jeers, of course, but those didn't matter right now. All she wanted was for everything to be okay again - to go back to that time of peace and comfort between them; a time before feelings and thoughts ruined everything.

"Hey there." She murmured sheepishly.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:30 am

User Image

~Rilynn~

Click......click.....click...click..click.click.click. Hurried hands rushed to fill the last round into the butt of the rifle. Damon Lemki entered the battle field as one the front line defenders. Him and his fellow troop members looked upon the lane with a sense of dread. They watched two other groups of fine young men get mowed down and sent backwards with their tails between their bloody legs. Having fought in the the cornfield Damon was starting to get use to the dead bodies laying across the field their guts pouring out of their bullet ridden bellies and onto the dirt road.

The continuous cannon fire matched with gun fire had almost deafened Damon completely. Nonetheless he could hear one boy, and he was a boy from the looks of it only 14 or 15, crying out for help every second. It was a hoarse scream but it still pained his aching feet to move into action. The worse part was the fact that he could not move an inch unless told, instead forced to wait with adrenalin pushing his every limb towards action.

“Forward men move down the lane. Push until you fall dead, but never turn back. Stand as a wall and beat those slave loving fiends back to their bloody lands.” That was Lemki's cue to finally move. Now that the moment came his legs felt as if his blood vessels were suddenly filled with lead. A rifle pushed into his back forcing his lead filled feet to take their first step towards his almost certain demise.

Three steps... pause for a breath and a small pep talk in his head to boost his confidence to take the next three. Three more steps... then the ringing returns in his ears as gun fire shot rips open the man standing beside him. Breaths came in a gasp as the blood splattered his shoes. Never before had there been so much red on this lane. Six more steps before he was forced to the ground with a bullet tearing his muscle into bits and pieces. A scream followed his body as it fell flat against the ground.

One man behind him rolled him on his back and looked into his eyes. Words were screamed but took no residency in his ears. The pain...the gut retching pain. It gave no hint of relenting. Soon he found himself dragged to the side of the lane...Forgotten. Damon stared through the pain as his brothers in arms retreated just behind where he lay. The soldier pulled the gun out of the cold dead man's gasp and slowly forced himself into a sitting position. The world was covered in a weird black haze that utterly confused him as he raised his gun.

He may be injured and siting in a puddle of his own blood but he would fire until his body lay broken and cold. He was a man of honor and there would be not a single god damn man who could change that about him. He fired once..twice...three times and finally landed a bullet into his target. A boy no older then 16 gurgled on his own blood as his chest heaved and exploded under the pressure of Lemki's bullet. He fired until the ammo ran dry. Then he threw the gun to the ground and grabbed his pistol from his belt. Rinse and repeat...No time for thinking only shoot shoot shoot, for he might be dead with his next ragged breath.

Soon he was left there with no bullet and darkness spreading across his field of vision. The lane was entirely red with the blood of so many men. Slave lovers and Freedom fighters laying together, different no more. Soon he would be just another one of the lifeless corpses littering the bloody lane of Antietam. It was only a shot to his leg, but the blood that was still rushing out of it would kill him, or infection would set in and pave the way for disease to take his body to the gates of hell.

There was no doubt that he was going to hell. Thou shall not kill. It was a basic thing to live by and yet he had killed more then he could remember in his two years of service for the Union army. Damon reached into his jacket pocket looking for the photo of his mother and sister. Upon searching he found one bullet. A bullet he had placed there two days ago in case this very thing happened to him. He sighed and loaded his pistol. Better have control over the way he would die.

Then the boy cried out once more for help. That boy was the one who need this bullet. He was the one who had sat there without any legs. The cannon ball that tore them from his torso made sire that there was no way he was getting off that ground. How he was still alive and able to cry for help was beyond Damon. He raised the gun and shot. It missed... The bullet landed next to the boys face unsuccessful. “I'm sorry...” He voice was weak and hoarse. Time passed and finally the ringing stopped. He was alone against his post with nothing but the moans of the wounded surrounding him.

Then he saw the nurses running towards them. One pushed passed the others and walked straight towards him. He finally looked and saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She knelt in front of him and placed a hand on his cheek. “I'm Rilynn and you are going to be just fine. I watched you from the woods, you were very brave...” Rilynn lifted the man up into her arms without a hint of trouble and disappeared into the woods. “Hello there.” Rilynn jerked back into this time period and let lose a snarl her eyes turning black and fangs sliding loose. She found herself pushed against the tree with a hand grasping the truck so hard cracks appeared. Just as soon as she snap she regained herself. Her eyes returned to normal and she looked at Rosalyn with her normal green emeralds. “Gods I'm sorry. I was um lost in memories” Her voice was sad and lost but then she slowly brightened by the simple sight of the singer. “ Hi there.” She said with a smile and a kind voice.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:05 am
~Rosalyn~

Rosalyn jumped back, barely managing to muffle the cry that tried to escape her throat. She couldn't help herself. Rilynn had gone from peaceful to absolutely frightening in a matter of seconds. Her snarl was loud and vicious, her eyes completely black. The hand she grasped against the tree with did so with enough force to make cracks in the tree. Then, a few moments later, Rilynn seemed to have realized where she was; her eyes returned to normal. Rosalyn gulped.

"Gods, I'm sorry. I was, um, lost in memories." Her voice was soft and sad, leaving her with an impression of the weary soul behind such a young, pretty face. Then she seemed to have brightened up, complete with a welcoming smile. "Hi there." Knowing that she would be in no danger, Rosalyn moved to sit next to her again. Eyes shining with concern, she decided to put aside her selfish questions for now.

"Are you alright? I-I know you've been through a lot. Your memories... Klaus... and uh, well... today." Her cheeks burned with embarrassment. Smooth, Rosalyn. Very smooth. Just remind her about all her problems, why don't you? The singer scolded herself, hoping she hadn't made things worse. Once again, she found that she couldn't bring herself to face the intensity of those bright, emerald eyes.

~Emma~

"Wanna find somewhere to sit? I'll grab us something to drink." Mia spoke dryly, as Rosie left.

"Sure." She muttered, not trusting herself to say anything else at the moment. It had been hard to be gentle with Rosalyn, especially when she brought up the b***h's name. Who did she think she was, placing blame on them? Especially when it had been HER ******** BROTHER who started this whole mess? Rosie was doing FINE until he showed up and took her away! How were they supposed to know that Cane would attack them back then? Why should they suspect that he'd retaliate like that?

Never mind the fact that b*****d ruined all of Rosie's healing just by showing up! Why couldn't she pin any responsibility on that son of a b***h? She may have agreed to "training", but there was no way she'd take those accusations without flinging a bit of truth her way, as well. Then, and only then, would she even consider the other side of things.

Never mind that Mia already did.

Emma felt a lick of righteous fury at that thought, as she sat down at the farthest table away from everyone else. Upon changing into wolves for the first time, the two of them had become attuned to each other. They rarely needed to speak, already knowing what the other would. This meant that plans could be formed instantly between them, or they could stop each other from doing something stupid. It wasn't hard to read Mia like an open book; they simply shared the same wavelength. While this often had a lot of advantages, there were times where things only became worse as a result. And this was one of them. She could feel the depth of Mia's self-loathing, hidden behind the usual, uninterested frown she so often showed the world. It was hard to explain, but being around Mia felt like cold, heavy rain. Rain caused by the b***h's words, as far as she was concerned. Emma growled, clenching her fists so tight that she had probably drawn blood.

Mia sat down their drinks and unpacked her lunch.

Emma did the same thing.

It seemed that neither of them were in the mood to talk right now.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:52 pm
princessxXxmaeray

User Image

~Rilynn~

Rilynn let out a long sigh and finally unclenched her hand from the tree;it was the one thing that hadn't relaxed when she realized exactly what was happening around her. With a that sigh her bum sank back against the cool green grass next to the singer. As Rosalyn spoke her face fell into a slight grimace without meaning to. “I uh...” She paused and looked as if she was at a lost of words.

Though she had tons of thoughts she wanted to say, but she was working on that filter and it was more difficult then she had imagine. Finally she ran a hand through her hair with the same lost look and began speaking. “Well with thousands of experiences come thousands of memories I suppose, and with memories comes time. I have learned to accept all my memories. While many are graphic and filled with gore...Like the one I was just lost in... I still want them. They are part of me now and have shaped everything about me.” She paused and looked at Rosalyn with a heartfelt smile playing on her lips.

“Now though it is time for new memories. I need less action packed memories...at least for a time I don't want to get bored-” She gave a light giggle and continued. “ I want some normal memories. I want to worry about what I am going to wear, not worry about my ability to get blood out of my shirts. I want to smile and go to dances, not have to worry about if I'll be alive next time I see my brother.” She paused again and ran a hand through hair. “And I want to be able to worry whether or not I get asked out to the movies... You know I just want to be normal for a time.” She smiled at Rosalyn again with a light blush splashing against her otherwise pale skin.

“So to answer your question...Yeah I think I am just fine, especially when I finally have that chance at normal.” Rilynn then noticed Rosalyn's lack of food.”Oh Rosie...you didn't get food?” Rilynn giggled. “I am the vampire remember. You are the human you need your food in your belly silly.” She stood with a grace one can only achieve with a century of experiences under their belt. “ Don't worry I'll get you some food, and no if ands or buts about it.” She turned on her heel and walked swiftly across the courtyard back towards the cafeteria.

She opened the door and almost shivered at the rush of cold air that smacked her in the face. Her eyes adjusted to the artificial light with ease and she strode into the noise of all the students her boots making their tale-tell clicking sound against the titled floor. She crinkled her nose at the smell of the school food. Who would want to eat that pasta was beyond her but the cheeseburgers actually looked good. “ Hmmmmmmm what to get what to get.” She decided to get almost everything. One cheeseburger, one cheese pizza, one peperoni pizza, one sub with turkey and one with ham, and some nose crinkling pasta. She also bought three different sodas, two teas, and 1 water. She balanced all of it on just two trays...Talk about tetris champion. The drinks were placed in her bag after their purchase.

Rilynn smiled to her self as she tucked her black credit card back into her wallet and started for the door again. Within five minutes she was striding across the courtyard towards Rosalyn once more. “Back sorry took so long. I didn't know what you would have wanted...so I got everything.” She giggled and set the food in front of her. “Oh I also got you some drinks. Three sodas, two teas, and a water.” She deposited the drinks from her bag onto the grass. “Any you don't want simply throw away.” She smiled and leaned back against the tree. “ So how are you?”

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:56 am
~Rosalyn~

Rosalyn was simply astounded by all the food in front of her. There was a cheeseburger, a piece of both cheese and pepporoni pizza, one turkey sub, one ham sub and some kind of pasta dish that didn't look that good. There were several different sodas to choose from, along with a bottle of water. It was so much food...

...more than she was used to seeing in one setting.

Rosalyn felt her face flush again. "Y-you didn't have to spend so much on me... but, um, thank you..." Tentively, she chose the turkey sub and the bottle of water, not wanting to look like a total pig. She smiled sheepishly, feeling rather peckish since there hadn't been much to eat back at Rilynn's place.

“So how are you?” Rilynn asked, leaning back against the tree.

"I'm, um, okay..." she murmured, feeling kind of stupid. It was an obvious lie - Roslayn knew that she was anything but. Today had been one long test on her nerves, and it was only halfway over! A bundle of nerves, uncomfortable in her own skin... all she wanted to do was go home and sleep it off. Try again tomorrow and hope things were better. And yet, she couldn't bring herself to give up quite yet.

Something about the vampire left her wanting to keep going. That soft, sweet smile, those exuberant eyes. Even the gentle consideration of buying her food, though it was hardly necessary. A total stranger met under the worst circumstances, and yet, not a stranger. Rosalyn wasn't quite sure about how she felt quite yet - it was far too soon to mean anything. She doubted what Rilynn felt was true love. Not yet, not now.

But down the road? Who knew?

Already, the thought of losing her was impossible to bear. In such a short time, they'd become kindred spirits; allies in whatever the hell was going on in this town.

Friends.

And she had to admit, Rilynn was indeed a beautiful woman. Perhaps the most beautiful she'd ever seen. She had Smooth, flawless alabaster skin, legs that went on for days and a body that any model would kill to have. Rosalyn loved the rich, earthy greenish-brown of her hair, and the way it complimented those emerald eyes of her's.

She loved a lot of things about the vampire, she realized. Most of them not related to her (admittedly gorgeous) looks.

Rosalyn smiled, genuinely this time. "Yeah, I'm okay."  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:32 am

User Image

~Evlynn~

xxxThe sunlight beamed down through the emerald green leaves warming Rilynn's upturned face, splashing her features with dancing shades of colors; giving her usually pale skin a hint of the color of youthful life. Rilynn could never get over the pure beauty of the sun and its life-bringing beams. When she first became a vampire she was trapped in the chilling shadows. They haunted her and sewed themselves to her feet. She was Night's depressed child, forever in the dark...never to feel the heat spreading across her timeless face again.... no she would be cold and pale with the moon...lost in the dark. Alice...Their savior...Their light at the end of the tunnel. She is the true reason for their return to the light. With her magic they gained the ability to bask in sunlight again. She gave and gave....and she killed her.

xxxRilynn quickly tossed her memories away once more and focused on what the young girl in front of her was saying. She just laughed and shook her head when the girl fretted over her buying her food. “Rosie I'm not going to let you starve! I was a terrible host yesterday, all I had was crappy food to eat. I mean school lunch food doesn't seem like it would be much better, but hey its better then a bowel of stale coco puffs”

xxxShe looked at the girl with a chuckle playing on her lips and she noticed the outward lie, that slid off her tongue. Rilynn's face instantly dropped a little into a frown knowing the lie meant she was part off those problems. Rilynn was a problem.....Her stupid feelings for a girl she just met...were a problem. It would be like this her entire life...no matter who she liked..who she wanted to kiss and cuddle....It would always be a problem. She could feel herself closing off again. Felt her walls begin to rise up once more. Of course, nothing showed on her face despite the small frown, but nothing stopped the sadness reaching her eyes.

xxxHowever, she getting forced her face to lighten up again, there isn't a single reason to let a frown ruin the girl's mood even more, and if she is as into Rosie as she thought she was...then that what was important. Not her own feelings, but making sure this girl was happy...no matter what. Slowly though her smile became real as she watched the girl think about something. Her eyes again filled with the light of happiness as she realized the words were actually truthful. Rilynn thoughtlessly raised her smooth pale hand towards the girl's face. Then her entire face filled with blush and she quickly shoved her hand behind her back. She looked at her feet and shook her head trying to clear it. “I'm sorry...I'm sorry.” She slowly looked up at the girl with guilt in her eyes and a rosy tint still in her cheeks. “I'm really bad at this filter.....”

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:29 pm
~Rosalyn~

Rosalyn felt a shiver run down her spine. Much to her surprise, it was a pleasant sensation. It only lasted for a second, but it was completely flooring. Cool, soft and smooth, Rilynn's hand felt oddly comfortable on her cheek. It was only a brief moment, but one that was laced in it's own magic - strange as that seemed. She felt warm, inside and out. A bubbly kind of happiness, one that lifted her above everything else. There was no shame, no fear, no pain, only bliss. In that second, Rosalyn's heart soared. She'd read about these feelings before, glorified in works of fiction. Never believing them to be true. Not expecting to feel them for herself. Not when her heart and soul were in tatters.

And yet, here they were. Never before had she felt so secure with someone. Especially someone she'd only recently met. Rilynn was safe. Rilynn could be trusted.

Maybe in time, even more...

...maybe.

This time, it was Rosalyn's turn to reach out. She brushed her fingers against the vampire's cheek, well aware of how warm her hand was in comparison. To be with her in that instant, to feel the high of whatever was pushing them together... it was enough to make her cry.

Instead, she smiled. Could she be bold enough? Could she say what was on her mind without faltering?

She was unsure, but wanted to try.

"It's okay. I-I mean, everything is strange right now. W-we've got this, um, thing between us. I-I don't know what th-this is, or what to do." A single tear slid at the admission. "It's all too much... too much... you know? I-I-I don't know what I'm doing... how to feel... what to feel... and well... here you are. Miss beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous vampire who thinks of me in a way I don't see myse-"

She bit her lip. No. She couldn't say that. It hurt too much to bear. "I-I-I just..." Rosalyn stepped a little away from her and shook her head. More tears fell then. "I'm sorry... you must think I'm an idiot... getting all worked up." Rosalyn gave a nervous little laugh. "What I'm trying to say is, well, can we just get to know each other? Just be friends for a while? I'm just weird about these... um... things. T-touches and st-stuff."

There. She'd said it.

The singer wiped her eyes, and oddly enough, didn't feel the least bit bad. Embarrassed, perhaps, but, not at all guilty or disgusted with herself. This confession felt good. Like she'd needed it for so long, without even realizing it.

Rilynn, what are you doing to me? Can I stop it?

Do I even want to?

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:37 pm

User Image

~Rilynn~

xxxWarm...everything suddenly flashed with warmth and her face was charged with fire. She felt like Rosalyn's hand was burning a hole in her cheek. She found herself curling against and pressing her cheek further into her hand. Her sharp intake of breath was out of shock, and her eyes closed in a weird mixture of bliss and confusion.

xxxWasn't this the girl who would shy away from these touches? Wasn't this the same girl that couldn't stare into her eyes for long without looking down?

xxxShe quickly silenced the defensive questions that tried to make sense of the situation, and just reached up and held her hand against her. She was entirely caught off guard, and there wasn't any chance for her to put up her usual blocks. She couldn't control her body right now. She barely heard when the girl in front of her started talking. However, it only took a second for her to pick up the angel's words in their hushed quickened pace. She forced herself to focus on them opening her eyes to stare into the beautiful human.

xxxTears quickly swelled up in her eyes, and she had no idea why. She hurriedly blinked trying to get them to stop producing their blasted liquid. She smiled despite the little tears that spilled over her lids and raced across her cheek. She was happy...She was so happy that she was crying.

xxxShe was so lonely that just hearing the girl, who she knew without a doubt she was in love with, say that there was a thing....meaning she feels this electric sizzle every time they made contact...or at least a fraction of a what she felt against her cheek this very moment. But....How could she just be friends with this girl. She wanted to scream at her that there was no way she can be her friend when all she wanted to do...was launch herself at Rosalyn and kiss her.

xxxHow could she be her friend...when she was in love with her...so utterly and maddeningly in love with her. Instead she smiled and let the girl take her hand off her face and kept the cry of anguish inside the pit of her stomach.

xxx“Rosalyn I could ask of nothing more. I haven't had a friend in over 60 years Rosalyn. In truth, you are the best thing that has happened to me in those 60 years. You are the one I was able to save. You are the one that gave me a smile when I had forgotten how to. You are the one that lights my skin on fire. I don't know what this is...maybe its love...maybe its my loneliness seeping into a friendship. All I know is that you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met, and being your friend would be the best thing in the world. If you are an idiot for getting worked up about this, then I cringe to think what you would think about what I felt when you did this...”

xxxShe slowly picked up Rosalyn's hand and placed it back on her cheek. Once more the fire...Once more her heart tried to beat out of her chest....Once more her face flushed with its rosy tint. She let her hand drop.”See if anyone is the idiot its me...”

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

RP 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff