Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Log In! Unexpected Gamers (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:08 pm
(Good idea)

"Yea! This is great!" Nicholas was seriously happy to know this, maybe a little too excited. "Sorry," He said with a embarrassed grin, "I think I'm getting too hyped. Would it be too much to ask what city? I can tell you first if that'd make it any better." He asked her, knowing she was being careful with what she said out of safety, which he understood.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:17 pm
Lianne was hesitant for a moment before typing in the city. She stared at it for a moment, wondering if it was for the best before finally taking a deep breath, and showing it to Divya. She wondered if he lived in the same city too. 'Everything should be fine...' She told herself. 'Just don't give him my real name or address.'  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:24 pm
Nicholas saw the city, reading it again and again as he stayed silent. "This is unreal..." He uttered, looking at her virtual self. "You live in the same city as me... You live in the same city as me!" Now he couldn't handle the excitement. He gave her a huge hug, actually causing them to fall over, Nick on top of Lunar. He saw the position they were both in, blushing and getting off her quickly. "S-sorry about that..." He said, laugh with huge embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:30 pm
Lianne blushed and scooted back away from Nicholas's avatar. Part of her was afraid of this, and she wasn't sure what to think. "I- It's okay." She stuttered, becoming lost in thought. Part of her was trying to think of an excuse to get off the game, but she knew she had to see this through.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:35 pm
Nicholas needed to calm down, knowing that it didn't mean they'll meet tomorrow or anything. "I'm sorry... I'm getting too excited and I need to understand that even though we live closer to each other than we thought, it doesn't mean we'll meet anytime soon." He said, giving a sigh. "I want to meet you, there's no doubt in my mind about that, but I don't want to scare you away or have you regret meeting me." He sat back down where he was, looking up at her. "I like you, I really do, but we don't have to rush anything at all. With that said, do you still want to meet me in person, Lunar?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:41 pm
"O-okay..." She replied, giving a small nod. "Yeah... I... I just need some time." She replied. "I never imagined... that we'd live in the same city." She admitted, sounding unsure of herself. "But I- I'm sure everything will be fine." She nodded. "B-but I should probably do my homework and get some sleep."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:49 pm
"Of course... Take all the time you need. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." He told her giving her a smile. "Don't let me keep you. I'm gonna stay on a little bit more, enjoy the view for a little while longer..." He told her, giving a wave to her as she logged off. He sighed, looking at Azura. "She amazing, isn't she?" He asked him, the bear just looking at him. "I don't want to scare her though... I need to just relax and take this slow... Hopefully in time we'll meet and able to go out on our first date together. Until then, I'll just let the days go as usual." He sighed once more, chuckling to himself. "Liking a girl isn't as easy as it sounds." With that said, he logged off, stretching before going to bed himself. Thankfully tomorrow was Saturday, no school. Besides having practice, the rest of the day is his to play online.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:59 pm
Lianne logged off and proceeded to do her homework. Afterwards, she slipped out of her room to check her father's library. Everything seemed to be in it's proper place. She went downstairs, sorting through the fridge and eating leftovers before cleaning up and making her way back upstairs. She suddenly heard the giggling of girls as she saw Eve with a few friends having a sleep over. She ignored them and just went up to the observatory on the third floor, where she looked at the stars and read her fathers books until she fell asleep at his desk.

The next morning, Lianne woke up with a headache, her hair frizzed as she yawned. 'What time is it? Oh, it's Saturday...' She thought in sudden remembrance as she went downstairs to eat breakfast. She forgot about her sister's sleep over, and found herself wondering into the kitchen where they were eating pie. Lianne ignored them as she grabbed a few muffins before walking out, and they proceeded to spew their food in a half-panic. "Was that Lianne?! The heck?!" They stuttered as soon as she left the room and began heading up the steps. Eve returned to the room after Lianne had left, looking at the bewildered looks on her friends faces.

'I wonder if he's on...' Lianne thought. 'Should I ask him... if he wants to meet today?' She wondered as she logged onto the game.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:15 am
Nick woke up, ready to start his standard Saturday routine. He showered, ate, and then went to school for his weekend baseball practice. While there, he heard Alex talk about Eve's sleepover and saying that all of her friends were super hot. He sighed, not wanting to talk about Eve or any of her friends. He let Alex's friends talking about that stuff for him. All he wanted to do was get home and get online.

Practice went smoothly though, Nicholas hitting the showers and quickly to his car. He got home and instantly went to his room, popping online. He saw Lunar was on, giving him a little hope that she'd still want to meet him. "Hey." He said to her, greeting her with his usual smile.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:20 am
"Hi. I think I accidentally caused an uproar downstairs. Any plans for today?" She asked as she sorted through her alchemy menu. She was in the middle of making potions when he logged in, and she considered it a delicate process. Still, it didn't matter all that much since she was maxed out on alchemy skill. "Oh, and want me to make you anything while I'm doing this anyway?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:28 am
"And uproar? Stepsister being a pain again?" He asked, letting Azura out as usual. "Nah I think I'm good. Thanks though." He didn't need a lot of potions since he has a summon that can heal him, but the gesture was always nice.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:37 am
"No. Not yet. But I suspect very soon." She admitted. "Within the next ten minutes. She's got some friends over and I think I scared them. So I either got to lock myself up here or run to the nearby coffee and book shop and wait a few hours until she cools down." She told him calmly while still making potions.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:43 am
"Friends over? Was this a sleepover by chance?" He asked, remembering that Alex was saying something about his sister having one with a bunch of her friends. Sleepovers weren't really common, but it was the weekend so it was a decent guess. "Coffee and book shop... Maybe... maybe we could meet up there? I-If that's okay with you I mean..." It was a stretch, but maybe she'd say yes...  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:49 am
"Yeah." She replied. "If... if you really want to... At Anne's Bookshop." She replied. "I... guess I better hurry then." She told him, quickly logging off. She took a deep breath as she took a quick shower and got dressed in her usual clothes before grabbing her keys and heading out the door. She narrowly slipped by Alex and escaped out the back door before taking off and heading there. 'Oh crap... I forgot to tell him my name or what I looked like... oh well...' She thought, looking around before walking inside.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:57 am
"I'll meet you there." He said, waving as she logged off. He realized that he had no idea what her name was or what she even looked like, but also realized she had no idea what his name nor what he looked like either! Then, it hit him. "I've never cosplayed before, but since my avatar looks like a normal guy in casual clothes... no one but her would figure out who I was..." He found his outfit, actually finding different parts of the attire on multiple trips to the store. He even had a chain just like his avatar, be it a little different. Looking into the mirror, he sighed. "Okay Nick... Just be cool and don't freak out..." He then made his way to the shop, his heart practically beating out of his chest.

He stayed in the car for a few minutes, parked right outside the meet up destination. He was nervous, more nervous than he thought he was. "Please be as nice as you are online..." He muttered to himself, entering the store.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff