Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
PhantomxWolfGirl(RyatsuoxDuchess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image

Kaori came rushing over saying "Zero-chan! What's the matter?" She was scared that he was hurt since he was covered in blood and his scythe was as well. She had tears in her eyes worried about Zero. She didn't know what was going on.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image

Zero looked at kaori and said "they sent me to talk to a group of leaders of both vampires and werewolfs. but something went wrong and they were about to kill me so i acted out of instinct and i killed them. i wasn't phased at all i saw myself in the mirror and i saw a psychopathic man in the mirror then i realized that it was me. am i really gonna live this life with this curse of mine." Zero began to laugh a little "Am i destine to kill others or raise a family or both."
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image

kaori shook him gently. "Snap out of it Zero-chan. This isn't like you. You're scaring me in this state." She said before she hugged him close to her as her tail wrapped around them like she used to do when she was scared. A tear fell down her cheek. She didn't want him to act like that. Even if he was a reaper now, she didn't want him to lose control and end up hurting those he loves. "Zero-chan.......Please don't act like that again......It's scary." She said making a face that she always made when she was scared when they were kids hoping to snap him out of this.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 pm
User Image

Zero snapped out of it "Sorry honey i don't know what is going on with me." then a reaper appeared "You have just experienced you darker half it only comes out when you or the ones you love are in danger." The reaper stood there and zero didn't say a thing.
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image

Kaori looked worried about him. She then hugged him saying "As long as he doesn't hurt anyone when they don't threaten him.......I'll be fine." She then smiled as she kissed his cheek. "So why are you here, Mr. Reaper? Is something the matter?" She asked hoping that Zero wouldn't have to leave for a long time again. She wanted his help with the pregnancy since she was nervous about it.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image

the reaper then said just needed to tell him about his new found personality "I will continue to work with you all just leave." The reaper disappeared.
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image

Kaori nodded before she hugged Zero. "How about I make us some of that tea you love? Will that help any?" She asked. She didn't normally drink tea but she would do anything for Zero to make him happy, even if it was something she didn't like. She didn't like the smell of the hot tea but she would make it for him since he seemed to love it. Kaori smiled as she looked at Zero glad he was okay. "You go get changed and I'll make you some tea to calm your nerves." She then smiled as she kissed his cheek.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image

Zero went upstairs and got into the shower. he washed the dried blood off. he got out and looked in the mirror and saw his evil self. Zero splashed water on his face but then the evil self said "You would do anything to protect Kaori and you unborn child and i mean anything wouldn't you." Zero said "yes i would" zero looked back in the mirror and saw his normal self. he walked down stairs.
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

The tea was ready by the time he came downstairs. Kaori smiled and said "There we go." She said as she poured it into a cup for him and got a lass of water for herself. She then smiled as she heard Zero coming down the stairs. "Well hello there handsome." SHe said before she kissed his cheek handing him the cup of tea. "There's more in the fridge if you want more." She said smiling as she sat on the couch and waited for him to sit next to her. She wasn't much for tea but she loved Zero so much she could put up with the smell of it." She then started purring.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:23 am
User Image

Zero sat next to kaori and began to drink the tea. he thought to himself (I will protect my family no matter what) Zero kisses kaori.
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image

Kaori kissed him back. Then she looked at Zero and said "Something's bothering you. I can read you like a book." as she did. She nuzzled him still purring and she looked at him cutely to try and get him to spill what was bothering him.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:44 pm
User Image

Zero says "Nothing is bothering me just still a little shaken thats all." Zero had to lie so kaori wouldn't worry .
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:15 am
User Image

Kaori gave him her 'i know you're lying look. But said "Alright but if you want to tell me what is wrong later on, just know you can." She then snuggled up to him purring softly as she laid her head on his shoulder with a smile.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:22 pm
Ryatsuo
User Image

Zero laid his head on hers and fell asleep .
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image

Nine months later, Kaori gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She had Kaori's ears and tail with Zero's hair and eyes. Kaori's brother was there with Zero in the waiting room until the nurse came in and came up to them. "Congratulations, You're wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl." The nurse said as she smiled and lead them both into Kaori's delivery room. Kaori had just fed their daughter, named Anna Rose. Kaori smiled as she held the baby girl in her arms. Then she saw Zero and Clyde, her brother, come into the room. Clyde smiled at the sight of baby and mother. "She's beautiful Kaori." He said smiling as Anna looked up at him curiously then at Zero. Kaori smiled at Zero and said "Come say hello to your daughter love." in a soft voice. Anna looked at Zero cutely and cooed a bit wanting her daddy.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff