Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:10 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai felt the little rabbit cuddle against his claw. He would murr to how soft his friend was in his rabbit form. He was content with being close to his teacher, he was greatful for what leveret has done to help him through his problems. He would lower his head and nuzzled against the small rabbit being very careful not to hurt him.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

Leveret was happy by the sounds the dragon made. He looked up with red blushing furry cheeks. "I hope it does not bother you that a teacher is affectionate towards his students. I think it may be the animal dna in me." He chuckled lightly.

Current Form: Rabbit
Company: Teacher Moris, Elliot, Skyler, and Nero. Chai
OOC Thoughts: .

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:12 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai noticed the blush on the rabbits white furry cheeks and chuckled lightly as he continued to pet the small creature. "It does not bother me in the slightest Leveret, it makes me happy to know that there are people who don't find my dragon form scary just because of the legends people talk about."ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:21 am
User Image
User Image

color=silver]"Scary? I have only heard little from legends and stories, but nothing scary. Quite the opposite. I find dragons fascinating and I'm rather glad to finally get to meet one." The little rabbit squeaked excitedly. "I'm sure there are plenty of others who wouldn't be afraid of you, especially the horse teacher."

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:14 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would nod his head in agreement "Damon has already seen this form and is not afraid of it not in the slightest. Neither are you Leveret. It warms my heart that there are those who do not fear this form of mine...as big as it is. Dragons are usually hunted for their hides and their fangs."ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:32 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero had been sitting quietly on the corner, trying his best to keep calm despite all the strangers around him. He had been thinking, his mind bouncing from one thought to the next his focus on thing here at this academy, things here at his teacher's home. He thought about Chai being a dragon, about leveret being a rabbit. His thoughts jumped to the memory of petting the teacher while he had been in rabbit form, and suddenly he wondered if the man's skin was as soft. He blushed as he realized he was beginning to think dirty thoughts; though his muscly body was fully developed, this was the first time he had ever had such thoughts. Nero stood up and stretched, then stepped outsode for some fresh air. ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:46 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai heard someone coming out from the home as he lifts up his head seeing he was still in his dragon form as the fins on either side of his head flare up in alert as he moved away from Leveret and hid in the large bushes.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image
User Image

The rabbit teacher cooed happily at the dragon's response. He was then startled though as the dragon rushed to hide in the bushes. The rabbit tumbled back a bit when the dragon moved and wondered what as wrong. "Please, friend. It's ok. I'm sure it's just one of the other students. Nobody will hurt you." The rabbit squeaked frantically to assure Chai.
Hmm, I suppose I should go check what it is. Leveret thought to himself and looked back at the dragon a bit sad that he couldn't spend more time with him. "I shall be back." He then hopped back to the back door of the house and grabbed his clothes. Quickly he transformed back into his human form behind some bushes, his entire bare torso exposed as he put his clothes back on.

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai remained in the bushes keeping low to the ground since dragons naturally hide from potential hunters or dragon slayers. He knew Nero was outside but he didn't want nero to become scared of his dragon form so that is why he hid.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero turned his gaze toward the bushes as he caught scent of Chai and Leveret. "Chai? Mr. Svetki? Are you..." His face flushed deep orange as he caught sight of a shirtless Leveret. "oh! I was...I just...sorry!" He turned away, hoping no one would notice his blushing. "Too many people...inside, I came outside. Overwhelming....I didn't want to lose contol."ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:24 pm
User Image
User Image

As Leveret finished putting his over coat on and adjusted it, he looked at the blonde muscular boy. "Ah, I see you're ok at least my friend." He said with a soft smile to Nero. "Ah yes, there is one new student staying with us and his friends may visit, but I'm sure they've left by now until later."

Leveret looked back to the bushes and trees where Chai hid. "Oh please do come out now, Chai. You will be fine. You and Nero have seen enough of each other's abilities, that I'm sure he won't make fun. You're an amazing creature after all." The teacher reassured the dragon to come out.

Current Form: Human
Company: Nero. Chai

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would stand to his full 17ft 3in height as he was still in his dragon form resting all four feet on the ground as his golden hues looked to both Nero and Leveret as he took a step causing the ground to shake lightly due to how big he was once he was in front of the two he sits down as his tail rests beside his feetஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:06 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero gazed up at the massive creature that was before him, and nodded. "So this is what dragon Chai looks like. You are big, but still nice, still the same Chai."ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would nod his his muring softly to Nero. "Yes I am still the same nice person, nothing has changed about me except for my physical form.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret was glad to see that neither of the boys freaked out. It was hard enough getting the midas touched induced boy to calm, and he didn't want the dragon getting riled up either. "See, nothing to worry about." He assured both males with his usual suave smile.

Current Form: Human
Company: Nero. Chai

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers