Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Cursed Knight (Greedy Fatcat and Okami A.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:25 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

You noticed that, hmmm? I said with a smile as I followed him up the stairs and onto the second floor. I looked about. I winked at him as I looked at the keys and lead him to a door down the hall way. Though... when have I not been a flirt?

I unlocked the door and stepped aside for Reguna to enter before me. When he did I entered after, looking about the decently sized room. It was small for a denizen of the palace, but out here the inn keeper had been generous.

There were two beds and a screen between them for privacy; both beds had a small dresser next to them. There was a door to a bathroom on the far wall, and the room was decorated sparsely but nicely with small potted plants. On the closer wall nearer to us was a desk with a pair of chairs. There were a couple windows.

I closed and locked the door and glanced about the room. Hmm...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:38 pm
Okami Ameras

This was smaller than his own bathing room. But what could Reguna expect of a village in the woods. He moved to the desk, placing his hand on the surface of it as he looked out the window. It was very dark now, and he had trouble making out objects from the forest. He turned to face Rakil, who was inspecting the room. He sighed before flopping to one of the beds, deciding that Rakil would not mind which bed he slept in.

"I stand corrected. You have always been a flirt. Even when we were boys, you were always scoping out the older noble ladies and they would always giggle at you. The only benefit you got from it was the occasional sweets they'd give you," Reguna muttered from the bed, rolling onto his stomach.

He stopped and rested his head on a pillow. He supposed he should stop talking about the past like this…He looked to Rakil. He hadn't seen his friend in so long, he really didn't know what to say.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:42 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

I still flirt with the ladies. It's surprising how many of them are open to that kind of thing. ... or they just feel like playing along. I've never gone farther then flirting. I said with a shrug.

I looked at the bathroom and glanced back at Reguna. I'm going to take a bath. I'll be out in a few.

With that I stepped into the room and closed the door. I headed to the bath and turned on the water as I stripped and stepped in. Steam clouded the room as I sat back and relaxed in the hot water.

Ahhh... I waved a hand and my clothes started to clean themselves on their own.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:09 pm
Okami Ameras

Reguna looked away, having said nothing to Rakil's comment. After she had left to the wash room, Reguna rolled off the bed and stood there for quite some time. He did nothing, just stand there for a moment. This wasn't his first time trying to runaway from the palace, but this was surely the farthest he'd gotten.

At last, he rubbed the back of his neck and slipped the black ring off his finger. His hair was light, clean and shimmery. He was told that he looked much like his father as he grew older, but still had his mother's nose. It was the only trait he was told that he had of hers. His father was blonde and had violet eyes, pale of skin and a sharp look about him. But his mother, she had tanner skin with dark, round eyes. It was said that she was very beautiful despite coming from the coast. It was also said that she didn't like to cut her hair, so her dark brown hair was very long and would be styled in unique ways upon her head. He had seen many portraits of her, at least from the ones he could access, and wondered where she came from. She had died when he was young. Reguna's father never told him anything about her, other that she came from the coasts of this land where the sands were white and the rocks were black and sharp.
He didn't get the opportunity to talk much with his mother, but he could remember one night he spent together with her and she told him many tales of fantasy. She even told him she came from the sea. Reguna had asked if she was a mermaid and she replied, "Something like that."

Reguna stood there thinking about her for awhile before setting the ring on one of the tables. He took off his cloak and his belt. He would be mindful and keep his clothes on though. He normally wouldn't think about it when with Rakil, but now that he was a woman, well, something about being naked in front of a woman who was his old friend seemed a bit wrong. Or at least that was what he thought. After only keeping the essentials on, he laid back down into bed and laid on his back, playing with a lock of his hair.

He trusted Rakil on this journey, but was he doubtful about fixing this drought? Reguna would surely say yes.

And then he was asleep.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:44 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

After a relaxing time in the bath I stepped out and dried myself off. I got out just before I got wrinkly.

It hadn't been long before I stepped out of the room wearing just my red robe. I carried the rest of my clothes folded up neatly under my arm, and I saw Reguna asleep in his basics.

Huh... normally Reguna wouldn't have cared to keep his clothes on while he slept. Did my new feminine identity really bother him that much? I suppose so. I was beginning to wonder if it was worth it to stick around after I lifted the curse on the land... and on my friend... If he was still my friend after all this.

I gave a silent sigh as I strode over to the other bed and flopped down onto it, pulling the covers over me. I lay there for a while, staring at the dark ceiling before closing my eyes. I drifted off to sleep.

~~~

The next morning I woke to the bright morning sun shining a tad too cheerfully in my face. I rolled over before sitting up, stretching while arching my back just so--! Snap pop crack! Ahhh... I blinked at the room for a moment, getting my brearings, before I remebered the events of the previous day. I glanced over at Reguna's sleeping form, before collecting my things and going to dress in the washroom.

I dressed and brushed my hair, watching the crimson strands curl natrualy and bounce with life. I wondered what would have happened had I not been turned into a woman. I sighed. At least Reguna wouldn't be acting like I was a red-hot poker ready to burn him at any moment for no reason...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:51 pm
Okami Ameras

Reguna lay there curled up, his arms above his head as he slept. He was used to sleeping in, having become quite lethargic these days when life got a little comfortable for him. The click of the washroom door awoke him. He lay there a little confused, though through the grogginess he figured out where he was just by staring at the wall for a few minutes. He yawned, covering his mouth before sitting, glancing to the door where Rakil most likely disappeared to. He then looked to his things before running a hand through his hair in an attempt to comb it down.

It seemed too bright for it to be early, which sort of concerned him. They should have left at first light, for fear that the senate would be looking for their lost little king. He rubbed his elbow in thought. The senate was a tricky bunch; to think they would attempt to murder him. Probably for power. With a glum look, he looked out the window now to survey the area. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, which relieved him a little.

He moved to get up, picking up his things before knocking on the washroom.

"Rakil, I'm 'bout to piss my pants. Get out of there," Reguna murmured in a sleepy voice, still a bit sleep worn. "Besides, we should leave as soon as we can."

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:55 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

He must still be groggy. I thought to myself, as I stroked the last curl to life. Thankfully I didn't require too much upkeep after that; It was rare that I got pimples or blemishes for some reason. I fixed my robes and grabbed my bag, throwing the hairbrush into it, before stepping out past Reguna.

I'm heading downstairs to grab a bite to eat. I said, not commenting on his groggy gruffness. When we have both eaten we can continue our journey.

I nodded to him before turning and sweeping out the door. Down the stairs, to the bar, where I smiled at the barkeep. I ordered the both of us a hearty breakfast each and he nodded before vanishing into the back to cook.

It was about five minutes later that he came out with two steaming plates. The barkeep placed them infront of me, and I dug into mine.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:19 pm
Okami Ameras

Reguna entered with a small nod of affirmation, shutting the door behind him. He did his business and proceeded to wash his face, peering into his reflection in the small mirror of the washroom. He stared for a bit in contemplation before putting his entire head in the basin. His hair was dripping wet, but he didn't bother to dry it anymore than to shake it out.

Reguna took his belonging, slipped the ring on and slipped downstairs. He felt so very foreign in this type of environment. He glanced to the barkeep, who kept a lingering eye on the ebony haired Reguna who had sat in the seat across from Rakil. He couldn't quite say he was very hungry, but picked up the piece of bread on his plate and ate it all.

"Were you lonely? I mean, when you spent those three years in that tower?" After he said this, he shook his head. He would pack up the rest of his plate for later dining, signaling that he was ready to leave. "Nevermind, I was just thinking that the time you spent away has given you much knowledge. I'm completely relying on you to save me and my kingdom, my friend."

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:46 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

I had eaten about half of the plate myself, which was packed up to go by the time Reguna was ready to leave.

I listened to his question and was about to answer when he dismissed it. I resisted a pout.

I will not let you down, my friend. I am glad you trust me.

The truth was, was yes. Most of the time spent in that tower was lonely, when I didn't have my nose in a book. There were several times when I would find a forbidden piece of knowledge, and I had to keep myself from going insane from it.

It would have been much more bearable if I had company.

But Reguna didn't want to know those details. It made me sad... very sad. My becoming female had put a rift between us, a rift that I wasn't sure would heal. I was still Rakil... just female. With magic. And more clever and independent. And less noisy.

When our food was packed up and ready to go, I lead him out the door to the stables. There was Astra, awake and waiting for us. She shook her head and mane with a snort and a whinny.

I immediatly went to her and started petting her forehead. My only company had been Astra. Was too bad she didn't learn how to talk, I mused.

I pulled another bag of demon meat out of my bag and tossed it at her hooves within the privacy of the stall. She immediately dug in with her sharp teeth, nuzzling the bag open and eating every last scrap.

As she ate I started to brush out her coat, making sure it lay fine and even; applying a light polish to her yellow hooves, and preparing the saddle. The only thing I didn't do was play with her mane-- after all, who would touch a glorious Firemane mane!?

When she was done she whinnied, and I collected the bag with it's sticky green residue and threw it back into my everpack. I mounted her and picked up the reigns, and I held out my hand for Reguna.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:09 pm
Okami Ameras

The horse was another thing. He had seen magic before, but only what was showed to him. Reguna read several books on such, but was very limited in his knowledge.
He rubbed his jaw as he stared at the horse. Was it some kind of demon? It didn't seem to mind him much; Astra only looked at him without batting an eye before turning to continue to eat the mystery meet.

Reguna took Rakil's hand and used much of his own strength to pull himself up on top of the horse-beast.

[ sorry crap post is crap. I'm trying to look on craigslist for concert tickets and I'm really stressing cause they're tomorrow and are sorta expensive. ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:40 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

With a light heave I helped lift Reguna onto the saddle behind me. I nodded and clicked my tongue as I reached forward and undid the larch on the stall, and Astra stepped forward and started trotting out of the stable placidly.

I righted myself in the saddle and held the reigns loosely. I put them on her for show, mostly; since she had transformed I never felt the need to control her like a normal horse. Still, it was always good to blend in when in town, and riding in on a horse with a flaming mane, tail, and horn was never good.

I should get a familiar, I pondered. A familiar that would ease the loneliness of a magic user's life. A wolf maybe. Or a bird. Birds were cute. I would have Astra as my familiar, but she wasn't quite aligned to me in that manner.

Down the road we went, out of the village. I didn't feel the need to have her start tapping into her Firemane speed just yet, as it was a nice day, not too hot, and sunlight shone through in doppled patches from the dry leaves of the trees. Again, I didn't want to start any fires from flying sparks.

((I hope you get the tickets and I hope you have fun!))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:04 pm
Okami Ameras

Of course Reguna preferred having his own horse, however, it would be quicker to take this demon horse. He looked around, their mission doubling as a sightseeing tour for him.

Signs of the drought, despite it being such a nice day, were apparent. Fields of grass were not as vibrant and surely dry, as were the leaves of the trees. The well was surely dry, so they would have to travel to the rivers and streams nearby. The people were probably fed up with the king. Reguna knew he had little admirers amongst the commoners. It was something he felt guilty and regret about.

He decided to hide his face by pulling up his cloak around him and lay his head on Rakil's shoulder.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:36 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

Time passed.

It was three days later when we reached the far edge of Vasron. Astra could cover major ground while running at full tilt, but we still had to be careful not to start any raging wildfires.

The tower came into the distance. It was a huge, crumbling thing, built of grey stone with a broken top. We could see it rise up in the distance as we trekked through the trees.

I took a deep breath. Let's just home Reguna was as ready for what we would find as I was.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:43 am
Reguna breathed, something of anticipation gripped him. Was he relieved? Not in the slightest, for this is where perhaps they could find their first of many clues. Was he scared? He would never admit it, his expression remained placid but indeed he was very worried and anxious. What was he to find upon the crumbling tower?

It had been three days, three weary days. Hiding and keeping to the shadows was tiring, especially when the search for the king was beginning to get desperate. He had heard no rumors from the common people, which was a good thing. That meant the senate had not leaked that Reguna had gone missing, for fear of panic or rioting. But this also meant that the senate was rigorously searching for him. Rakil had helped some, keeping Reguna hidden away. It also helped that Rakil had known these backwoods better than he.

He rubbed his chin, and when they neared the tower, Reguna slipped off first to stretch his legs. "This looks about ready to topple over...I suppose we should approach this through the front door? There seems to be no other way in," he supposed, looking to Rakil now with his violet eyes.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:51 am
Greedy Fat Cat

I studied it for a long moment, my eyes flicking down the tower taking in various little details as it went down.

The most notable were that the lights were on in the tower. Magical lights (save for flames) usually don't last that long...

I slid off of Astra, gently streching myself.

Well, our job just got infinitely easier or harder. I said, steam puffing from my breath. Someone lives here. I glanced to Reguna and his neutral face. I just hope he still trusts me.

After flexing my legs for a moment, I crossed what was left of the space between me and the door. Looking to Reguna, I knocked on it politely before stepping back.

After a second I jumped when I heard the cursing of an old, grizzled voice and a crash. I think I woke the inhabitant who lived here, and he did not sound happy...

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff