Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Guild Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday!
Coins!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:49 pm
JukeboxHero434
My birthday is December 17th smile . I am a college student graduating this December and I love reading magazines biggrin . Also I love chatting a lot smile

Congratulations on your graduation! What degree did you earn?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:28 pm
JoyRose
JukeboxHero434
My birthday is December 17th smile . I am a college student graduating this December and I love reading magazines biggrin . Also I love chatting a lot smile

Thank you biggrin only 10 more weeks to go though until I get my degree in a ceremony. I will have a Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a general emphasis.  

JukeboxHero434

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:00 pm
JukeboxHero434
JoyRose
JukeboxHero434

Thank you biggrin only 10 more weeks to go though until I get my degree in a ceremony. I will have a Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a general emphasis.

That's so cool! I enjoyed my psych classes immensely (my degree was Nursing at the time). What's next for you?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:50 pm
Hello there fellow humans dramallama
Most of my weird info is on my profile, feel free to add me! ^_^
My birthday is on December 13 heart  

EIettra

Grumpy Cat

15,790 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:29 pm
x_MochiPanda
Hello there fellow humans dramallama
Most of my weird info is on my profile, feel free to add me! ^_^
My birthday is on December 13 heart

A fellow weird human ! YAY!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:03 am
Hi there, i am Sid. I go by many tittles. My birthday is April 11th. Im 20 and have been playing for 7 years now. I noticed that you dont have many crew members. I would like to apply if you would let me. ill do any job youd like and welcome the challenge.

Some things about me :
I love comics , games and movies. I will often engage in conversations pertaining these subjects.
My favorite colors are blue and purple.
I love Clowns and will defend them every chance i get.
My Favorite Mythical Creature is a werewolf.
I hate chicken.
Feel free to ask me questions ill be happy to help.  

Sid Crow

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:31 pm
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
Hi there, i am Sid. I go by many tittles. My birthday is April 11th. Im 20 and have been playing for 7 years now. I noticed that you dont have many crew members. I would like to apply if you would let me. ill do any job youd like and welcome the challenge.

Some things about me :
I love comics , games and movies. I will often engage in conversations pertaining these subjects.
I hate chicken.

Sure! You can be a Deputy to help us plan our Christmas event! There will be a week of fun leading up to a party in the guild field on either December 12 or 13 around 7pm EST (so as to accommodate our other deputy who is from half way around the world almost from me).  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:44 pm
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

Some things about me :
I hate chicken.

Sure! You can be a Deputy to help us plan our Christmas event! There will be a week of fun leading up to a party in the guild field on either December 12 or 13 around 7pm EST (so as to accommodate our other deputy who is from half way around the world almost from me).
Sounds like fun, where should we collaborate our ideas?  

Sid Crow

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:53 pm
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

Some things about me :
I hate chicken.

Sounds like fun, where should we collaborate our ideas?

HERE!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:23 pm
My name is Bogard Andy, but as a preference, call me Andy. My birthday is on August 5. I was born in the year of 1972.

I am into Dragon Ball Z, Fatal Fury, King of Fighters, and more classic anime/games as well.  

BogardAndy

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:19 pm
BogardAndy
My name is Bogard Andy, but as a preference, call me Andy. My birthday is on August 5. I was born in the year of 1972.

I am into Dragon Ball Z, Fatal Fury, King of Fighters, and more classic anime/games as well.

I've enjoyed the graphics from many of those games in ads and such, but have never actually had the chance to play them. Glad you enjoy them! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:22 pm
Greetings, villagers, my name is Empress Dee Bogard. I am the wife to Terry Bogard and sister in law to member Andy Bogard.

On Gaia, I am not a human, but of the Tuffle race. A tuffle looks human, but they can acquire new powers/talents based on physical contact. If I say touch a Treeko (a pokemon of the grass type), I can suddenly use vines to pull myself to higher places because Treeko can learn the move Vine whip. This sonic the hedgehog hair I am sporting, well...lets just say that's because of the many pokemon I have trained.

The monkey at my foot in the display of my avatar shows that I have the nimbility of a monkey. No, I am not a huge fan of bananas, that's just a myth about monkeys. Some do like bananas more than others, but seriously, don't hurl those at me.

My birthday is on April the 2nd. I was 4 hours and 3 minutes away from being an April fools kid. So, lets just say I can appreciate some of the classic April fools jokes. I love the ol' whoopy cushion even if I am the one to sit on it. I may add the smell just for added laughs. No pies though because those are just a waste of food.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:04 am
empress dee
Greetings, villagers, my name is Empress Dee Bogard. I am the wife to Terry Bogard and sister in law to member Andy Bogard.

On Gaia, I am not a human, but of the Tuffle race. A tuffle looks human, but they can acquire new powers/talents based on physical contact. If I say touch a Treeko (a pokemon of the grass type), I can suddenly use vines to pull myself to higher places because Treeko can learn the move Vine whip. This sonic the hedgehog hair I am sporting, well...lets just say that's because of the many pokemon I have trained.

The monkey at my foot in the display of my avatar shows that I have the nimbility of a monkey. No, I am not a huge fan of bananas, that's just a myth about monkeys. Some do like bananas more than others, but seriously, don't hurl those at me.

My birthday is on April the 2nd. I was 4 hours and 3 minutes away from being an April fools kid. So, lets just say I can appreciate some of the classic April fools jokes. I love the ol' whoopy cushion even if I am the one to sit on it. I may add the smell just for added laughs. No pies though because those are just a waste of food.

I'm hopeless at practical jokes, can't stand 'em to be played on me because I'm too gullible and can't stand to play 'em on others because then I'll get 'em back. But I'm glad they bring you joy! Welcome!

No bananas were hurled in the making of this post.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:38 am
Happy Birthday to x_MochiPanda , JukeBoxHero434
heart heart heart  

BlackRoseBleeding

Toxic Kitten

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:48 pm
Thank you and I shall try my best to be active.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff