Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Post Random Facts About Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:04 pm
Morrigan Skylar
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Morrigan Skylar
I thought I had posted here. I'm really a little older than Joy Rose.

Terry is 45, Andy is soon to be 44 in August, and I am 36 going on 37 next month, so if any of you don't beat the age of 45, then Terry is the oldest in here.

Even I beat Terry, but a long shot! But only in years, not necessarily in maturity. rofl

Older than 45? Wow! Let me guess...52?

LOL I'm 56, gonna be 57 in July.. Hubby is on here 2 & he will be 63 next month.

Glad to know that Terry and I are not the oldest ones here.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:10 pm
empress dee
Morrigan Skylar
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Morrigan Skylar
I thought I had posted here. I'm really a little older than Joy Rose.

Terry is 45, Andy is soon to be 44 in August, and I am 36 going on 37 next month, so if any of you don't beat the age of 45, then Terry is the oldest in here.

Even I beat Terry, but a long shot! But only in years, not necessarily in maturity. rofl

LOL I'm 56, gonna be 57 in July.. Hubby is on here 2 & he will be 63 next month.

LOL Yeah there's more older ppl here than U think... I know of a few about our age.. Hey us older folks like 2 have fun 2.  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:30 pm
Morrigan Skylar
empress dee
Morrigan Skylar
empress dee
JoyRose

LOL Yeah there's more older ppl here than U think... I know of a few about our age.. Hey us older folks like 2 have fun 2.

Hubby is HERE!?! Where? Can we entice him to join Our Village?? I have a real soft spot in my heart for your sweet hubby who lets you get online with us for parties and such.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:04 pm
Morrigan Skylar
empress dee
Morrigan Skylar
empress dee
JoyRose

Never suggested you didn't. Personally, a game I love that is for the older generation is canasta.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:02 pm
empress dee"[spoiler]][quote="Morrigan Skylar
empress dee
Morrigan Skylar
empress dee
JoyRose
]

Never suggested you didn't. Personally, a game I love that is for the older generation is canasta.

Yeah my son got me started on Gaia, long time ago. Back In 2005, (Guess it seems longer than it is. LOL ) he was in his late 20's when it first came out. I think he joined about a year after it started. It started out as A 13 & over thing & then some lied about their age. Really I'm glad 2 see more older ppl on here. Welcome & nice 2 meet U.. Most of the younger 1's don't hang around unless they kinda grew up here.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:29 am
I am currently under house arrest  

comadorslinky

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:43 am
comadorslinky
I am currently under house arrest

Sounds inconvenient. How long will it be before you can wander beyond freely?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:29 am
I'm probably the youngest here in the guild. XP  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:34 am
Sweater Panda
I'm probably the youngest here in the guild. XP

LOL age isn't really important here. Just ask my daughter, who swears I'm closer to age 5 than her age, let alone mine! rofl I've found some amazing young folks here and some amazing older ones, and really the fun comes in the amazing part more than the age part! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:42 am
JoyRose
LOL age isn't really important here. Just ask my daughter, who swears I'm closer to age 5 than her age, let alone mine! rofl I've found some amazing young folks here and some amazing older ones, and really the fun comes in the amazing part more than the age part! emotion_hug

Haha, it's good to have a child-like sense of joy and humor though! Life can get really boring if nobody's laughing. sweatdrop Personally, I can act waaayyyyy older than my age and much younger than my age as well. cool It depends upon who I'm with or what's happening in my life.

I've met some really amazing people here on Gaia, most of them much older than me lol. I find it good to have a diverse range of friends though because it introduces you to new lifestyles and ways of thinking. If you couldn't tell, I'm a bit of a philosopher.

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:45 am
Sweater Panda
JoyRose

Haha, it's good to have a child-like sense of joy and humor though! Life can get really boring if nobody's laughing. sweatdrop Personally, I can act waaayyyyy older than my age and much younger than my age as well. cool It depends upon who I'm with or what's happening in my life.

I've met some really amazing people here on Gaia, most of them much older than me lol. I find it good to have a diverse range of friends though because it introduces you to new lifestyles and ways of thinking. If you couldn't tell, I'm a bit of a philosopher.

I totally agree with you - having folks of different ages in my life gives me lots of different perspectives on life in general. Each generation has its own special point of view based on where they were in their life path when various historic episodes occurred. Fascinating!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:54 am
JoyRose
I totally agree with you - having folks of different ages in my life gives me lots of different perspectives on life in general. Each generation has its own special point of view based on where they were in their life path when various historic episodes occurred. Fascinating!

Yeah, most of the older adults I've met have been some sort of mentor or have had some type of advice to give. Either that or just entertaining stories. XD And the younger kids give me that sense of energy and provide a source of amusement. I've always been fascinated with the history and major movements that other people have seen growing up. I'm a huge fan of activism, and my parents got to see all sorts of cool stuff like the Gay Liberation Movement, falling of the Berlin Wall, the Vietnam War, and other stuff like that. I'm eager to see what sort of protests or career opportunities will be available years in the future.

Another Fun Fact: My grandfather on my dad's side is older than sliced bread. He's 95. (Bread sliced to uniform thickness wasn't sold in stores until 192 cool .

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:00 am
Sweater Panda
JoyRose

Yeah, most of the older adults I've met have been some sort of mentor or have had some type of advice to give. Either that or just entertaining stories. XD And the younger kids give me that sense of energy and provide a source of amusement. I've always been fascinated with the history and major movements that other people have seen growing up. I'm a huge fan of activism, and my parents got to see all sorts of cool stuff like the Gay Liberation Movement, falling of the Berlin Wall, the Vietnam War, and other stuff like that. I'm eager to see what sort of protests or career opportunities will be available years in the future.

Another Fun Fact: My grandfather on my dad's side is older than sliced bread. He's 95. (Bread sliced to uniform thickness wasn't sold in stores until 192 cool .

Wow he must have had loads of kids to have you for a granddaughter! That's cool, though. Talk about a unique perspective on history! And stories told are so entertaining! I always meant to record my grandmother's tales, as she was the storyteller in our family.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:18 am
I am the story teller in my family...or at least I like to think that I am. Does anyone else smell ham?

(being funny here)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:20 am
Cooking meat smells good. whee