Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Ritatsu's House. (Open Rooms) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:22 pm
User Image
"Well, I can't say 100% that there is nothing in there interesting. I mean like I've probably hadn't been in all of the rooms of the house like the attic for example. That's the kind of storage place people for all sorts of stuff at" Ruel said then moves once more to go to the front door. "Of course. Wouldn't anyone be bored in a house this size?" he asked in returned.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:39 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Eiji Waters ☬ Nekojin Child
Outfit: ripped jeans, shirt and hooded vest
Health: Healthy, only slightly underweight, missing one canine due to changing to adult teeth, improvised bandage on his tail.
With: A man
Where: Random House || Outside ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Eiji tilted his head a little as he listened to what the man told him before he looked back at the house again. Attics and places with a lot of stuff sure sounded interesting. Maybe they had plenty of treasures there too. Of course the boy had a completely different idea of treasure than for example a burglar or pirate would. His ears twitched ever so gently when he heard the other's footfall and he looked back at where he had been standing. Whoever he was, it would seem he was going inside and their conversation was over. It had been a while since Eiji really spoke with someone, but even he knew it couldn't be helped. When they spoke again, Eiji looked at them once more though and nodded. "I would be bored to death. At least my forest keeps changing." he replied, always mentioning his home, the forest, his forest. Even though he had no claim on it whatsoever. It was his home at large. "If you are bored, why are you staying?" the kitten asked curiously. He didn't understand why anyone would voluntarily stay at a place that bored them so.

In-depth Profile: Redone: Eiji Waters

Genkawolf

-

[color=#6699ff]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:54 pm
User Image
"Well, suit yourself, wild one" said Ruel and referred to him with the first nickname he could think of. He wasn't sure it would be appropriate to invite a minor unless the other asks. "Would be easy if I was a elderly, but middle age doesn't count for that title" he thought as he took out his house key and decided to turn the invite into a offer. "Don't really have a choice. This is the closest residence available to where my job is" he answered. "Surely you have some stories to cure the boredom. Or maybe come in to have a snack perhaps" he offered as he unlocked the door then opened it.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:43 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Health: Healthy, only slightly underweight, missing one canine due to changing to adult teeth, improvised bandage on his tail.
Where: Random House || Hallway ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Eiji chuckled when he heard the nickname the other used for him. Perhaps he was feral by now. Not that he was dangerous or bloodthirsty but he had been living in the woods by himself long enough to have learned how to survive and deal with unexpected situations. After all nature wouldn't let someone tame her. "My name is Eiji." came the chuckled reply from the kitten. The boy saw no harm in sharing his name to this man. They seemed friendly enough.

He then listened to the answer to his question as his ears twitched before he cocked his head. He remembered that word, job. His father had been mentioning it a few times. At first the kitten had fallen to grief when he thought of his parents when he just got lost, but by now he had adapted to his new life. It wasn't like he led a bad one. He was free to do whatever he wanted. Sure it was more difficult to get a lot of food, as he had no bow to hunt.

The tribe he came from taught their children young however. If Eiji was to be given a bow he could hunt for himself. That wasn't on his mind at all at the moment though. The feline was curious to the house and this man he just met. So when he was invited for a snack inside, he smiled widely. But then, what child would decline a snack? Eiji nodded. "Okay, I can tell you a few adventures in exchange for a snack." he replied, clear as he could.

Clearly, his life in the forest had forced him to grow up a little faster than the general cat demon. He wouldn't have survived it so long otherwise. Still curious as any child and intrigued by the idea of having a snack, he followed the other inside without thinking twice about it. When inside he looked around him at the area they stood in. So far it looked like any other house. Yet Eiji didn't know where everything was so he waited for the man to show him where to go.

"Where do you work?" he asked curiously while he waited. After all he had mentioned it was close to his job, which the boy remembered was work.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:13 am
User Image
"Eiji the wild one. Very edgy sounding" Ruel commented with a playful smile. He was a little surprised the young male accepted the offer. "Guess that means I'm not giving off the stranger danger vibe" he thought as he unlocked the door then open it. After they were both inside the house he closed the door and locked it. "Follow me to the kitchen" he said as he led the way to the kitchen. "The academy nearby called Princeton" he answered and set the lavender down on the kitchen counter. "Would cookies be alright with you?" he asked Eiji.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:00 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Random House || Kitchen ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"You think?" he asked and considered the name before he was once more taken by the environment and his curiosity. After living in the woods for such a while, he had long lost the fear of strangers and trouble. If he would remain fearful of such, his life in the forest would be hell. Eiji's ears twitched and he looked over his shoulder for a moment when he heard the lock of the door turn. Of course that meant there was no way out anymore either, but the boy wasn't all to worried about that. He got to see the intriguing house from the inside!

Hearing the man about the kitchen, the boy nodded and followed suit, walking to the kitchen. So far it indeed looked like just a house, but they hadn't been to the cellar or the attic yet and that was were usually the most interesting items were kept. Eiji tilted his head slightly as he lowered his ears a bit hearing about the academy, before he shook his head. "Where is that?" the kitten asked after determining he did not know the name from anywhere.

"Of course, cookies are great!" he replied to the question and chuckled. Of course cookies were alright for him. He hadn't eaten cookies or candy in several years. All was edible herbs and berries or other small fruits he found in the forest. The boy even knew how to make a fire and roasted chestnuts from time to time. One didn't need weapons to hunt fruit and plants after all.

Eiji sat down at the table in the kitchen as he waited for the other to sit as well. In the meanwhile he thought to himself about which story he could begin with. He had experienced so many adventures since he ended up alone in the forest, it was difficult to pick one. Some more scary than fun, others just plain hilarious. Maybe he should start at the beginning though, how he ended up in the forest in the first place. It might help with explaining why he was out there by himself.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:08 pm
User Image
"Yeah" Ruel replied. Normally he doesn't give out nicknames outside of the classroom, but made an exception for this kid. Speaking of kid, he doesn't normally be around a kid this young. "Its within walking distance. Hard to miss with how quiet it is from time to time. Someone your age wouldn't need to know about it until your teen years" he answered as he took out a pan and rinsed it off at the sink. "Good, I will plop them right away then" he said pre-heating the oven. He took out the cookie dough after spreading out a cookie sheet onto the dried off pan. Placed the pre-cut dough with evenly spaces between them then slid the pan onto middle rack in the oven. Afterwards Eiji by sitting at the table, "Ready to listen" he said expressing the kid has his full undivided attention while the cookies are baking.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:18 am
OoC
Sorry about that, I was busy smile

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: -
Where: Random House || Outside ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Eiji chuckled when the other answered and smiled a bit watching the man work around the kitchen for cookies. The kitten didn't expect it would entail freshly baked cookies. Now that was a wonderful treat and he looked forward to them. When he sat down as well and worded they were ready for a story, Eiji smiled and nodded. "I can start with my first real adventure, other than being right outside the garden." he agreed and decided for his first story. Of course if the other wanted more after this.

"My first real adventure started very normal. I was playing hide and seek with some friends in our neighborhood. We did that quite a lot and I was one of the better ones at hiding. For my hiding place I chose a truck that was on the street but when I was hiding inside it suddenly closed and I could feel it move, to much to keep standing. It was hours and hours before I finally saw light again. But by that time they told me to leave when they noticed me and I never got a chance to explain to them I've never been here before." he said and sighed a bit and shrugged, like he still couldn't believe they didn't even give him a chance to explain.

"I ran and ended up in these woods. Since I have lived there, hunting for my own food. Fruit mostly. I could hunt for meat if I had weapons, my dad taught me that. But I have none so I live on fruit and herbs. Not that it is a bad thing, at first I missed my parents and my home, but now I enjoy living here. I am free to do what I want, no one tells me when to go to bed or finish my food. Since I just as much of the growing fruit as I can." he explained and smiled.

He was going to add no need for school but that seemed like a bad thing to mention around who might be a teacher. "I used to love reading and I can't do that anymore, but that is okay cause ever since I left home and started living here I have a lot of asventures! One bigger than the other! Not any book gives me that." he added and chuckled. Obviously he had gotten used to living around the woods and he had long grown over missing his family. Especially with diving from one adventure into the next. "I can tell you some of those as well if you want to." Eiji said and smiled.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:32 pm
User Image
Ruel smiles a little after hearing the young male's chuckle because it always good to hear nice sounds like those. Started to smell the fresh bake cookies while he listened to the other talk. "That was very inconsiderate and rude of those men" he thought for a little sorry for the boy to end up someplace new by himself. "Sounds like you have a lot of growing up. If you ever crave meat, you can drop by here. I usually have some sort of meat for dinner" he offered to Eiji. "Quite the autobiography you got there" he commented. "Sure, right after I get the cookies out" he said standing up and walking over to the oven. Open up the oven and grabs the pan with an oven mitt. Carried the pan over to the table and set it down there after turning off and closing the oven.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:10 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: Ruel
Where: Random House || Kitchen ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Eiji looked a bit surprised when he heard the offer and tilted his head. "Are you just offering me meat anytime?" he asked and blinked. It had been a while that he experienced such kindness. "Thank you so much!" he then said and smiled before the other got up from his seat to go pick up the cookies. "I haven't eaten meat for ages." he said and chuckled. The last one that had taken the time to listen to him had been his father but he enjoyed just telling his adventures too.

When the man came back and sat down again, the boy looked at the cookies and sniffed the air but he didn't touch them yet. They just came from the oven after all. And the boy knew that he was waiting for another story as well. Eiji smiled a bit and thought about one that might be fun to tell. "A lot of adventures to pick from. There was this one time when I was here for first time that I already started to look for fruit. My dad taught me to survive just in case. Our forests are dangerous." he explained first quickly before he continued.

"Hunting is central in our tribe. And the boys are to follow up with their fathers as soon as they can string a bow. But I didn't have all that here with me because we left the tribe recently. While I was looking for berries I suddenly heard a loud roar behind me. I looked but I saw nothing that could make it until I walked on and suddenly saw a shadow rise up nearby. I'm still not sure what it was, as I ran before it would chase me. A bear maybe, but I haven't seen it again." he spoke as he tilted his head thinking about it

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:01 am
User Image
Ruel nods, "I don't give out offers often especially about food" he said smirking. "No problem, wild one" he said and he was sure there would be no problem in keeping it. "That is something I didn't know of about. Is this forest dangerous too?" he asked the kid. First time he lived anywhere near a forest in his whole life so he didn't know what to expect of them and he hadn't read or watched anything involving forests either. "Perhaps it was a territorial creature which would explain you seen any signs of it ever since the incident. I haven't personally seen anything that could roar" he guessed as he picked up a cookie now that it cooled off some then took a bite out of it. "Turned out pretty good" he thought before eating the rest of the cookie.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:46 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Ruel's House || Kitchen ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Uhmm, I don't think so. I have yet to see anything that I can't handle. Nothing big or with claws or sharp teeth." Eiji spoke as he thought back about his life in the forest and if he had seen anything dangerous. It was rather tame to what he was used to. "I did see deer and pigs and all kinds of birds. A squirrel or two and some wild rabbits. All of which would make a perfect prey if I had a bow." he spoke as he followed the man's example and picked up one of the cookies. He took a bite and smiled happily. It was great to taste cookies again after some years. "These are so good!" he praised the cookies. "Maybe, I am sure there will be plenty of animals here that don't want me to close." he replied as he considered the other's earlier comment about his previous adventure.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:47 am
User Image
"That's good" Ruel commented smiling lightly. He eats the rest of the cookie he had bit into then chuckles a little after imagining the boy hunting with a bow and thought it was amusing. "Sure sounds that way" he said and picked up another cookie to eat. "I know right? Cookies are one of the baked goods I can manage in not burning" his admits about baking skills. He stood up to heat up a kettle of water for his lavender tea after eating his second cookie. "Would you like something to drink to go with your cookies?" he asked as he looked over to Eiji.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:33 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Ruel's House || kitchen ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

A soft laugh escaped the boy when Ruel said it was what he could bake without burning it. "I can't bake at all. But these are good!" he replied and smiled happily. Following the other's example he picked up another cookie and watched as the man put on the water. His ears twitched a bit when they asked the question before he nodded. "Yes please." he said and smiled. "Anything I can do to help?" Eiji well remembered his education he had been given and got up from his chair in case he could help. It had been a long time since he had a time like this with someone else in a kitchen talking about cookies and tea. The boy was enjoying it.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:14 pm
User Image
"Would have surprised me if you could bake" Ruel said jokingly. He thought of this situation to be more pleasing than to be entertaining himself or going to bed earlier again. He was fine with sharing the lavender tea with the young one. "You could get the teapot and tea cups. They should be in the cabinets around the sink" he replied to the offer to help out. He poured in two cup of water into the kettle then set it on one of the eyes of the stove and turned it on to let it start boiling.

Kaiten Jiron

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces