Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Reformed Monster Society (3.5) Recruiting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:18 pm
Hit me!

Edit: Yes, I am still alive. At the moment, I am stuck on a back story, items, and name. stressed

I am playing a cleric-esk Angel, instead of the small ball of lightning. My hope is to be more paladin than cleric.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=966972

Are flaws allowed?

And would you allow me to take Versatile Spellcaster?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:53 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Hit me!

Edit: Yes, I am still alive. At the moment, I am stuck on a back story, items, and name. stressed

I am playing a cleric-esk Angel, instead of the small ball of lightning. My hope is to be more paladin than cleric.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=966972

Are flaws allowed?

And would you allow me to take Versatile Spellcaster?

Yes flaws no versatile spellcaster.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:51 pm
Hmm sorry this is taking me so long but my ideas keep changing.

I sort of want to make a basilisk but I was reading up on gaze attacks and they aren't party friendly. Allies have a 50% chance of being affected when I use my gaze attack if they don't specifically have their backs to me. I can make it party friendly for a fight but only a few times a day and it subtracts my ability to do other cool things with my gaze. You think this will be too much of a burden on everyone?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:10 am
Kowsauni
Hmm sorry this is taking me so long but my ideas keep changing.

I sort of want to make a basilisk but I was reading up on gaze attacks and they aren't party friendly. Allies have a 50% chance of being affected when I use my gaze attack if they don't specifically have their backs to me. I can make it party friendly for a fight but only a few times a day and it subtracts my ability to do other cool things with my gaze. You think this will be too much of a burden on everyone?

I'm sure everyone would appreciate being turned to stone.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:34 am
Well at this level it doesn't turn you to stone, at least not right away. Its does however drain 1-2 pints of dex and reduce movement speed by ten on a failed fort save.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:58 am
Yeah sod the Zodar on the principle that I cannot be bothered to learn maneuvers. So I'll probably end up playing the inevitable, I might get it done by today considering that I'll be in a character creating spree since I need to make 6 level 15's for a pathfinder one off I am running this saturday.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:17 pm
*dances about like a fool*  
Kowsauni rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:24 am
Decided to go with the basilisk, just have to buy items and write back story now. Also, rolling hit dice.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:48 am
Yeah so after making seven level 15's I finally got to bed at 1:30am. Now its a new day and... I'm drinking rum best get on that sheet before I am unable.

edit:
Quote:
Judgment chains: A Zelekhut can spring forth two spiked chains from his arms as a full round action, and put them back inside his arms also as a full round action. He takes no penalty attacking with both chains at the same time. Those chains can be enchanted as normal weapons. The Zelekhut also can "upgrade" his chains to special materials like adamantine by paying the appropriate amount of gold.

I'm trying to work out if its trying to tell me if it's giving me pseudo no penalty two weapon fighting or if its just saying that attacking at the same time with both occurs no penalties as if it did?

Edit: Edit:
Quote:

Mechanus Blessing: The Zelekhut gains access to some spell-like abilities at the levels dictated above. Save DCs are 10+1/2HD+Cha mod, and CL=HD
Lesser: Clairaudience/Clairvoyance and Dimensional Anchor as SLAs once per day for each HD it possesses.

Dimensional anchor prohibits planar travel but planar travel isnt a thing due to house rules can I get this replaced?  
Skull Dres rolled 20 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 4, 3, 5, 4, 3, 4, 4, 2, 6, 5, 4, 4, 4, 6, 2, 5, 3 Total: 79 (20-120)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:21 am
If there is still room for players, if not tell me an I will leave.

Come on Dice, daddy only needs 4 good rolls

Edit:

YES, THE WORLD WILL BE MINE! MWHAHAHAHA... *cough cough* I mean, all hail King D!

Edit: What is the gold limit?  

Skull Dres

Skull Dres rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 3, 3 Total: 15 (4-24)

Skull Dres

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:22 am
roll two  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:37 pm
UGGHHH BACKSTORY THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE.  

Winter Wondork

Skull Dres

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:42 pm
Amarylli
UGGHHH BACKSTORY THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE.
Idea, you could join in on mine. A phasm who is a thief, actor, who only cares about friends.

Other ideas:
She/he could have always been part of the Society, only now reached an age that them could contribute to the cause. Until this point, was allowed to keep the grounds free of trash (if you catch my drift)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:01 pm
I'm going sort of a magical girlfriend route. My basilisk as a baby was saved by a kind human boy from evil people. She was so moved by his actions she wanted to protect him and be by him. Unfortunately they were forced to part ways, due to her being a large stone turning lizard and all that. As she got older she realized if she wanted to be with him she would have to become human. So she ate a bad person who attacked her and found she could will herself to take a human form. She has come to join the reformed monster society to protect others in the way she had been protected and to search for the boy who had saved years before.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Winter Wondork

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:03 pm
.... My monster is a God Killer in a world with no Gods . _ .  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff