Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:25 pm
(I'm doing school work. Sorry!)

Darius was slow getting out of bed, yawning once more as he stretched. He received his clothes, giving Maria a small smile. "Thanks." He then headed to the bathroom, closing the door behind him and getting ready to take a shower.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:29 pm
((Oh! That's okay. I just didn't know if you saw. Take your time then.))

Maria said nothing as he went to the bathroom. She waited patiently outside the door as he got ready, occasionally looking at her pocket watch.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:51 pm
Darius didn't take that long in the shower, cleaning himself up and getting dressed before opening the door to Maria standing there. "Where you waiting here the whole time?" He asked, rather confused to why she did that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:58 pm
"Of course, Master." She replied with a slight bow. She could smell all of the shampoo and steam coming out of the bathroom, and it made her want to cough. Still, she kept it contained as she awaited his orders.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:10 pm
"You know, your really didn't have to do that." He said to her, walking to his room. He grabbed the remote and turned the TV on, but it stayed black. "Huh?" He then tried to open his console, but for some reason the eject button wasn't working on any of them. "Really?" He sighed, slowly turning to Maria. "I just woke up and you already doing this to me?" He frowned, leaving his room to get food made for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:16 pm
"You just woke up, master, but I have been awake for over six hours." She replied, walking beside him as he went down. "And if your good, I'll fix them and you won't have to spend mommy and daddy's money. After all, it must require a lot of effort to go all the way to the stores, by the new model, bring it home, set it up, and so on. With me coming with you, of course. So much effort, especially when I can fix it in oh... five minutes?" She smiled.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:22 pm
"You chose to wake up early, so that's your fault." He said to her as he continued walking to the kitchen, hating the fact she was already ruining his stuff as soon as he woke up. "You had no reason to just come in and break all of my stuff. None."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:27 pm
"It's not broken. Why is it that whenever something has a problem, you say it's broken? It works but there are some problems with it. Problems I put there so that you would, I don't know, take care of your health by eating first before playing your games." She replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:31 pm
"Break, tamper, the fact I can't use it means the same thing." He said with a groan, sitting down in the kitchen. "And it's like you think I just sit there and don't even eat. I eat every meal so like I said before, no reason to tamper with my things." He gave her a cold stare before turning back to their chef, giving him a smile. "I'm feeling like having an omelet with potatoes and some warm green tea." He told him, the chef giving a nod and begging to prep his meal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:37 pm
"Perhaps to you, but not to me." She replied, then turned to the chef, giving him a slight nod. She then looked back to him. "But now that I think of it, I might have to run into town today, so it might be a little bit before I can 'fix' your things."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:39 pm
"How about instead of waiting to 'fix' what you broke later, do it now and we won't have any problems today." He said, looking at his very annoying and cheeky slave with annoyed and overall pissed eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:44 pm
"I'm sorry sir, but under my contract, I am not aloud to leave your side except for a few circumstances, and this is not one of them. Thus, I must stand by you and wait until you are done eating. It would be bad if you ran off into the world without your slave to help you... accommodate." She stated with a smile.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:47 pm
"Well then I guess because of this contract you can't leave the house and do this 'errand' you spoke of, cause I'm sure as hell not leaving." He said back, with a smile of his own. "And thanks for being a cheeky a** once more. I'm sure you're enjoy every second of making my life miserable."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:51 pm
"Really? Because I was under the impression that a fine gentleman like yourself would come with me." She replied. "And, of course, I would reward you in one way or another."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:54 pm
"Oh really? You actually expected someone like me who does nothing but play games in my room to actually go out with you?" He rolled his eyes, thinking it was hilarious. The reward she mentioned would probably be like what she did last night with him. He liked it and could tell she did as well, but wasn't sure if it was still some sort of trick.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff