Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Goh's Hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:51 am
Regina Thorne
Wulfric Von Shadowfang

Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Alba Derosso

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wulfric sat down on the floor next to Esabel who was content to bury herself into his arms doing her best to hide from the presence that Wulfric could feel but wasn't concerned about since his only concern was to keep his love close and safe. After Wulfric was somewhat comfortable on the floor the armor that had formed around him disappeared returning to the makeshift pouch and left him wearing his basic gear and armor he was used to wearing, and grabbed Esabel, and held her in his arms on his leg allowing her to feel him close to her his fur soft and warm to the touch, his muzzle resting on top of her head as he held her, unwilling to let go of her or allow what happened to her to happen again, his hands may had been wrapped around Esabel and his attention focused on her but his mind was alert ready to take action should it come down to it.

Regina had briefly watched Wulfric's display of love and devotion and could finally understand why he was so drawn to come here, his mate had been taken. She couldn't really relate since she'd never really had a single person to which to love and be devoted to, but then again she'd never been drawn to someone before Lucy either. her attention returned to the situation at hand sensing the mood and the desire from Ilea she looked at Lucy and just grinned before she moved forward out of the circle of protection, her senses were hers again but she could feel the overwhelming presences again though it struggled to do anything since Lucy had put a mark on her. Regina stopped ahead of the group and bowed her head slightly and started to whisper, one of her hands reaching into the pouch and pulled out one of the vials and held onto it. Her fangs were dripping slightly as she worked on a simple incantation. The shadows around her converged around her and started to stir violently it was obvious the presence was aware of what she was doing though she wouldn't allow it to keep her from finishing. "By the darkness consume you, with the poison destroy you. As a shadow walker i beckon you to my side protect me and those who stand with me. let not the evil around us impede us in our goals fight for us and let not the evil consume us." Regina broke the vial in her hand allowing the poison within it seep between her fingers dripping onto the floor, incantation finished the shadows around Regina moved quickly as they consumed her and then expanded out eating the light around them, leaving a glimmer of light around the protection circle of the others. the shadows expanded throughout the entire throne room consuming every bit of light it came into contact with, it didn't stop there as it started pouring through the door and moved throughout the castle consuming both light and preventing any fanatics still inside the castle from reaching them. Regina knew this would only be a minor distraction to the being she felt trying to control her but knew Lucy wouldn't let that happen.

Regina's Serpents eyes were a deep red and even though the shadows consumed everything around her her eyes were still visible as she looked in the direction of the others "if you intend to do something do it fast, i doubt i will be able to hold back the tide for very long" Lucy would know what she had called upon, few knew the dark magic like she did, the legion regularly used it when they went about their attacks especially if the location was of vital import to their masters goals, her creator taught her well but without help even she would eventually be consumed by the dark assault she called upon to provide a minor distraction and consume the enemies that were not so fortunate enough to be able to withstand such an attack, though her's had a small twist to it, while everyone with her would be safe from it anyone who was perceived as a enemy would have a very bad day, as she had used a poison within the incantation which allowed the shadows she called upon to literately consume enemies, which didn't bode very well with any fanatics that could potentially be in the castle, as the shadow consumed the poison would destroy them leaving corpses where they stood.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:46 am
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Alba Derosso

Lily and Lucy
Lucy watched Regina flood the room with shadows, kmowing that it wouldn't work as a distraction for long. So she decided on something she hadn't done in a while. Her eyes darted to Lancaster. "I'm about to do something that's caused every necromancer I've encountered to try to bend me to their will," she said. "Don't get any ideas." Regina would suddenly feel incredible rage through the Mark Lucy had placed on her, rage that continued growing more and more powerful. Lucy's entire body started to turn a pale, ghostly white as she took a few steps toward the throne. The temperature in the room dropped significantly, and ice started to form at her feet. All color seemed to disappear from Lucy, to the point that even her scythe had turned white. A ghostly white robe and strange white mask appeared on her, and her transformation was complete. Looking at her now, it would be pretty obvious why necromancers wanted to control her. The Revenant was a dead monster born from murder, and Lucy's was probably the most powerful of its kind to ever exist. If any necromancer ever managed to control it, they would gain a servant that was far more powerful than anything they could create or summon.

The Revenant started to move toward the throne, the ice under its feet starting to spread along the floor. Goh's body registered it as the greatest threat at the moment and began to focus on it, giving Ilea time for whatever she was planning. Lily frowned as she considered Nalyne's explanation and examined their enemy. "Something about this just seems off," she said. "When we talked about what it would take to bring Goh back, you said it should take all of Essy's power to do the job. But she still has power. So why did it work?" As her eyes moved over Goh again, she finally spotted what was giving her the odd feeling. "He doesn't have a soul. His body is alive, but there's no soul in it."

Dameon Black
Crew

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:53 pm
Death or Glory

Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Alba Derosso

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Felix Reilly - Titus Kain
Emilia Cook
Wulfric Von Shadowfang & Regina Thorne

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felix stood there dumbfounded by what he was seeing, Revenants were not something you saw on a regular basis though seeing one like this... well that just turned his world upside down. Even as he stood there he could tell that Titus and Emilia were feeling the same they were just simple human's what strength would they have against forces like this? to them the Protectorates doctrine seemed like udder madness, the masses led by a fool who probably had no idea what such beings could do. the Vampire and Wolf Communities the wardens were prepared for but what about the other creatures of the night, the Serpent's display at bending darkness to her will seemed unholy, but then again she was a demon.

Wulfric glanced up to see Lucy's change and was only slightly surprised, but the weight of her change didn't have a major impact on him, his mind was more concerned about Esabel and he'd keep his mind on her for the time being, as well as keep the cold off of her he wasn't as bothered by the sudden change his fur would keep him warm but Esabel was not as fortunate so he'd hold her very close and keep her warm. Regina felt the coldness pouring over the room even as Lucy changed she couldn't help but curl up in a ball. She struggled to stay awake at this point the mark on her skin gave a clear understanding of the kind of strength Lucy had, even without the mark she couldn't help but cower from the presence the Revenant had though most of it was her trying to focus and keep herself from falling victim to the cold, there were plenty of reasons why she enjoyed the heat of the sun, and tended to dread the bitter cold because she couldn't do very much without feeling like she needed to sleep it off. the darkness around her continued but only for a moment longer, her strength fell off as the cold got to her, even for a demon she was one of the few that suffered the most when in a cold environment, and while she understood the necessity for Lucy to take on a form like this it gave her the chills and threatened to put her in an early hibernation, but she persisted and did her best to keep focused in this cold environment.

either way you're screwed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:26 am
Wolfe Garm

Alba Derosso

Dameon Black

Ilea looked back at Lancaster one more time before she let her dagger fly, knowing it would hit perfectly and sever the spine. She’d picked up on the whole no-soul thing long before Lucy had but hadn’t said anything because she’d been able to sense the soul moving around at first. But now that it was gone, she knew that killing the body wouldn’t take much.

She hit her knees as Lancaster moved his powers through her, making them follow the path of her dagger into the wound then into the body. She almost screamed when the body exploded, though she hadn’t expected that aspect of things. Thankfully, Lancaster just grinned when he helped her to her feet so that she could retrieve her dagger, then actually chuckled when she shivered at his touch.

She moved past Lucy, completely ignoring her Revenant form as she collected her dagger from the mess then moved on back down the stairs from the throne, “Of course there’s no soul. They didn’t finish the ceremony. I thought that Esabel still being breathing would have told you that much. The soul was here, however briefly, but didn’t take to the body since they hadn’t finished. I don’t know where the soul went but I sincerely hope that it simply faded,” she told Lucy simply as she started to move past her again.

She had to pause briefly, though, with a small annoyed frown, “You need to see to your girl. She might not be able to leave like that,” she pointed out, referring to Regina, of course.

She moved on, wiping her dagger off against one crimson leather- covered leg before sheathing it again, looking at Lily on the way, “You need to work on your soul-detection. I picked up on the soul almost immediately. As well as the fact that it wasn’t in that body,” she pointed out, knowing that the ability would come in very handy for Lily.

Nalyne frowned at Ilea, though, “Not everyone has had the… education… that you have Ilea. You could have said something,” he pointed out, frowning even more when she simply shrugged it off and knelt in front of Esabel.

Esabel was still trying to crawl into Wolfe’s fur, still terrified out of her mind as well as exhausted and badly drained. She even whimpered when Ilea gently pushed a lock of her hair away from her face. The reaction told Ilea what she needed to know as she got back to her feet and looked at Wolfe, “Take her home. Make sure that your bond helps her. You’re the only one she trusts right now,” she told him simply then turned to the humans.

Nalyne spoke up before Ilea could, addressing Lancaster, “I think Ilea needs a timeout. Before she does something that you will regret, Harvester…” he told him simply but firmly, letting him know that Nalyne was holding Lancaster responsible for Ilea’s present behavior.

Then he addressed the humans with a much more pleasant expression, “We thank you for your help and would like to tender an invitation to all of you for you to come back to the base with us. Openly, this time. You probably need some rest and I will offer you a reward higher than your current salary for what you’ve done tonight,” he offered very politely, knowing that Lily would add in her own words but also knowing that she wouldn’t have any problem with what he was offering.

As he spoke, Ilea simply ignored him and set up two portals: one for Lucy and Regina and one for Wolfe and Esabel. That done, she looked at Lancaster, “I need to check the place, make sure there are no others hanging around,” she told him softly, knowing that he’d follow her anyway. After all, how often did one get to look around the former residence of one of the greatest necromancers in history?

She said nothing to anyone as she moved through the doors of the throne room then across to the doorway of the study. She paused there and stared at the books that detailed her life with Goh for a moment before turning away and moving on through the rest of the main floor, killing a few fanatics that had hidden along the way. As she moved, she called in the ghouls, knowing that they’d answer her call and help clean out the rest of the idiots.

That done, she left Lancaster a very obvious trail down into the dungeon, letting him follow her at his leisure…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:48 am
Death or Glory

Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Alba Derosso

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Felix Reilly - Titus Kain
Emilia Cook
Wulfric Von Shadowfang & Regina Thorne

Regina yawned which only validated Ilea's point she was long past tired the cold causing her to want to fall asleep but was able to squeeze out a weak hiss as her eyes watched Ilea leave before she turned her eyes towards the Revenant that was Lucy and just frowned as she laid there curled up.

Wulfric didn't have to be told twice as he stood up still holding Esabel close, he looked at the humans for a moment and just gave them a slight nod, and while he couldn't speak it was all he could do to thank them for helping Esabel and just looked at her for a moment before he walked over to the portal and walked through without any delay.

Felix watched the Wolf take Esabel away from there and just shook his head as they left, Titus had already rushed forward towards the door they had entered through and stood watch, Emilia holstered her pistol and simply stood there she would let Felix speak for them since he was their commander. Felix stood there for a moment as if weighing their options before he finally stepped forward towards Nalyne "you're thanks are not necessary helping her was not our main goal, the fanatics on the other hand were our target, my organization got word that something was happening here but didn't know what so they sent my team in to investigate" Felix didn't see any need to hide their mission since it was over anyway, he looked at Emilia for a moment before he turned his attention back to Nalyne "as for you're offer, we'll accept your kind gesture, though there are things that will need to be discussed when time allows" while Felix was not as open about saying just what he wanted to talk about it wouldn't be hard to guess what was on his mind. Felix looked at the figure that Nalyne had addressed and spoke up "if you are planning on hunting down the fanatics good luck this place is a bit of a maze but if you find yourself at the front gate there was a large concentration of Fanatics there that we had to bypass just to get in" Felix stopped at that point and just stood there.

Emilia shifted a bit, her eyes started to wonder and couldn't help but be drawn to the serpent who was still curled up concern clearly written on her face. Felix's interest was peaked slightly as he watched Emilia walk over to the Serpent, Regina sensing movement moved her head tiredly towards the figure approaching her and just looked at her with curiosity "are you going to be alright?" Emilia asked as she knelt down close to her, Regina's eyes looked at her with mild interest before she turned her head and just curled up a bit tighter "i'll be fine once I've had some time to warm up, you need not worry yourself with my welfare" she was a bit bitter at this point, to say the least she was a bit ashamed that she let the cold get to her so easily, but the truth of it was she had no real way to counteract the cold, she tended to cover up when she was in human form which helped take the edge off but her clothes were in shambles since she was forced to change while still clothed, to make things worse compared to her counterparts she had no talent for fire magic which would have given her a way to maintain her body heat easier. Unfortunately her creator thought it best that she not be equipped with anything outside of what she was created to do, and unfortunately fire manipulation was not among the list of things he wanted her to be able to do, it was a art that was best left for those who needed to fight and she was primarily Infiltration which didn't involve front line combat. Emilia stood up feeling like her presence was unappreciated and just shook her head as she returned to Felix side and just stood there.

either way you're screwed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:02 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Alba Derosso

Lily and Lucy
It took a bit of time after Goh's body was destroyed for Lucy to get herself to change back to normal. The Mark on Regina would allow her to feel the incredible rage moving through Lucy, rage that she could never get rid of. The only way for a Revenant to stop feeling angry and find peace was to get their revenge on the ones who murdered them. And Ren and Gin were dead, with Lucy having no hand in their deaths. Because of that, the Revenant could never find peace, and even the Goddess Pandora couldn't remove it from Lucy.

The temperature began to rise again as Lucy managed to return to her normal form. She took a moment to adjust to the change and then moved over to check on Regina. "I'm really sorry about that," she said. "I didn't know that the cold would effect you like this. But it should have been pretty obvious, now that I think about it." She placed a hand on Regina's arm. "I believe you and I have something to do. Let's get back to Sanctuary and get you warmed up." The shadows moved around Lucy and Regina, taking them back to Sanctuary.

Lily didn't say anything to Ilea. She also didn't react to Lucy's departure with Regina. She finally turned to Nalyne and spoke up. "Can we go home now?" she asked. "I'm a bit tired from all of this."

Dameon Black
Crew

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:21 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Wolfe Garm

Lancaster watched the whole scene unfold with distant bemusement. Most of them were amateurs to not notice a soulless body, especially since a god was among them. His arms folded over his chest as a frown took over his features, watching Ilea slay the body and whatever else was got in the way. It appeared that everyone was leaving, which was nice since he found himself becoming attracted to the books. His fingers ran over the volumes of literature and research, and he watched Ilea summon some ghouls to finish feed off of whatever lunatics were left. Lancaster scooped whatever books he could into his robe, keeping as many of the books as he could before following Ilea with a swaggering chuckle. He could read the books at a later date, though he wanted to see what Ilea had in mind.

They were going downwards, towards the dungeon. "Any particular reason that we are here?" Lancaster asked with a smirk, wondering what she wanted. He figured that last romp from the bath to the bed would have tuckered her out and kept her sated, but perhaps she had an appetite that required more to be fully sated.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:59 pm
Alba Derosso

Dameon Black

Wolfe Garm

Ilea gave him a brief glance as she continued to lead him down into the dungeon then into one of the rooms, one that had been seldomly used in the past, “No particular reason, no… But it’s good to be spontaneous, isn’t it?” she said simply as she moved around the room.

Her fingers traced restraints, whips, iced chains, blindfolds, a few gags… But what really held her interest was the table. Nice and sturdy, clean… What she really liked about it, though, was that this one had never touched her skin and carried none of her bloodstains. There were others in the building, of course, stained a red-black by her blood.

But Goh had touched her in those places and she didn’t want anything else of him to touch her skin. She couldn’t help the sudden impulse that had led her to bring Lancaster down here but didn’t know what to do from here and found herself frozen as she let her gloved fingers trace lightly over the wood until she faced him again.

As she searched his face in silence, she very deliberately pulled her daggers and laid them on the smaller table beside the one she was leaning back against then looked down at her hands as she slowly removed her gloves, “I guess you could say… that this could be your reward for helping my sister… even though you didn’t want to…” she offered him softly as she set the gloves beside the daggers, not sure if she could look at him right now.

This was the closest she’d come to outright seducing anyone since before Goh died and she was woefully out of practice…

Nalyne used an arm around Lily’s waist to pull her in closer to him, letting her use his strength for now as he pressed a light kiss to her temple, “We’re going home right now, Princess,” he told her softly then formed his own version of a portal for the rest of them.

Instead of a swirling vortex or anything else more obvious, the wall just seemed to shimmer briefly then appeared to be looking right at the hallway outside of his and Lily’s rooms. He gestured for the humans to join them and they all crossed over.

He passed the humans over to the slaves to house them properly then saw Lily into bed before joining her there, knowing that the humans would have questions, but not until after everyone had gotten some sleep…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:58 am
Regina Thorne

Dameon Black

the anger from Lucy could be felt while she changed, in Regina's mind she came to the conclusion that she wouldn't want to be the subject to such anger or let alone be the center of attention for her Revenant just because she'd be helpless against it while in her demon form. All thoughts of not wanting to get on Lucy's bad side vanished when Lucy touched her shoulder Regina struggled to looked up, her eyes filled with the desire to be with her, and shook her head at her apology "there's no need the subject hadn't come up and at the time i didn't see a need to bring it up,but now that i know i'll be better prepared in the future" Regina stopped at that point and shivered slightly her skin was cold to the touch which only further confirmed that the cold had gotten to her, and was very open to the thought of leaving to be somewhere much warmer though most of all was looking forward to being alone with Lucy, and would follow Lucy's lead when she took them back to sanctuary.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:08 pm
Red Gypsy

Lancaster quietly followed her, looking over the torture/ BDSM wall with indifference. It certainly seemed like this Goh fellow was quite the sadist, given how well conditioned Ilea was and the quality of his tools. How quaint, the idea to simply revel in the destruction of flesh and confuse it with pleasure. He shook his head with a silly smirk, still amazed that somehow this man was considered a god by the cretins he surrounded himself with. Nothing that had transpired even bothered Lancaster; he had seen many a god in his time, and like any real Harvester he reaped them all. Of course, the Exile somehow still held the honor of the most glorious and bountiful of harvests, but that was an issue to raise at a later date. For now, it seemed like Ilea had her eyes on a table, the piece of furniture drawing a frown to his face.

"Spontaneity is well received, but I have a better idea." He loosed the robe he wore, clad in tight pants and a black sleeveless top as his bare feet seemed to glide over the floor. "This Goh may be able to outdo me when it comes to hurting you, so I will take you in a way he had never been able to conceive." His hands moved to Ilea's shoulders, turning her around towards the throne. With an outstretched hand, he pointed to it with a chuckle. "There. We will show Goh what we think of him."  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:43 pm
Alba Derosso

Ilea moved where Lancaster wanted her until she finally understood what he was planning. He played and toyed with her for hours before reducing her to a quivering mess of pleasured partner.

She was barely able to register his dark laughter as he took them both back to her rooms at the Re base.

Now, Goh’s sanctuary was empty, though his throne had been… claimed… by another…

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:50 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

Goh pulled them out of a portal and grinned as he sent a touch of power through the building, restoring it and calling up the undead servants he was going to need. Beside him, Ilea whimpered in fear, unable to speak thanks to the gag he kept her wearing. He simply grinned as he pulled her in to stroke his hand over her distended belly, feeling the baby kick in protest, "It won't be long, Ilea... Then your long fight will be over..." he nearly purred to her, loving her fear of him.

Taking her bond back hadn't been hard. He'd written it into her dna after all. Once he'd sent Nyx away, he'd kissed her, pouring his need for a new servant into the kiss. She'd woken up and called him Master even as she'd screamed in fear.

He'd taken plenty of time to punish her for what she'd done, but never anything that would risk the baby. If anything, he'd been rather gentle with her. Well, in comparison to the rest of the time she'd spent with him in the past.

He pulled her into the throne room and attached the chain on her collar to his throne then called in some of the undead servants, "Set it up. And call on my cultists. I want everything to be perfect for this birth," he laughed as he stroked Ilea's hair and felt her fear rise again.

He expected her to go into labor tonight. Then he'd experience her pain as well as her fear... Perfect... She always did make the sweetest symphony when she screamed for him...

He sat in the throne and petted her hair as the undead and the cultists began to set up in this room for the birth. Starting with building the birthing chair from the bones deep under the dungeons. The cultists set up the candles and carved the runes in the floor.

He looked down at her as she shivered and whimpered and gave a wistful smile, "Soon, Ilea... Soon... It will be perfect for you..." he said softly as he pulled her up and into his lap so that he could caress her belly again. With her hands cuffed behind her, she couldn't stop him. And he'd made absolutely certain that she was in the best of health for this...

He'd kept them on the move all this time. But now, now he had to come home for the birth. Once the child was born, then everything would happen as he'd planned for so very long...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:52 am
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Nyx
There was a sudden burst of dark fire in the center of the room, casting a few dancing shadows along the wall. For the first time in six months, Goh would be able to sense the servant that he had considered long dead. The fire cleared away after a few moments, revealing Nyx standing in the middle of the room. She seemed different from the last time Goh had seen her. She wore a set of dark purple fighting leathers and her hair had definitely grown a bit, but the biggest difference was that she seemed to possess a confidence that she had been lacking before. Her crimson eyes took in the scene, lingering on the restrained Ilea in Goh's lap.

She stayed in that position for a moment, allowing Goh to come to the realization that he still held a slave bond with her, though it seemed that bond no longer gave him any control over her. She focused on Ilea for a moment, quickly taking in her condition and determining the best course of action to take with her. She shifted her attention to Goh. "I hope that you don't mind me showing up for the birth," she said, her voice distinctly lacking any sort of fear or respect for the one that had created her. "It seemed fitting that I should make an appearance since I was the one who delivered her to you."

She started to take a few steps towards Goh and Ilea, ignoring the undead and cultists in the room. Even if they tried to stop her, she was more than capable of dealing with them without using any of the power she'd stored up for this moment. "I would say that I hope you're pleased to see me, but I'm not deluded enough to believe for even a single second that you could ever be pleased to see me. I don't have anything that you want enough to want to see me again. But that's okay. I'm just here to correct a mistake I made. So I'll just take Ilea and leave you to play with your skeletons and cultists." She paused just a few feet from his throne, waiting to see his reaction to her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:30 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Ilea shivered as Goh simply laughed at Nyx and her plans, "I don't think so... Remember, you're the failed experiment. She is the perfection. She may die giving birth, but this is what she was created for. And she's done perfect so far. The child will have problems if it isn't born here. Everything is set up and her contractions have started. Moving her now would be dangerous," he said, his voice a mix of steel and pure honey that spoke volumes on its own.

He knew Nyx didn't have enough power on her own to do anything to him, so he dismissed her as he got to his feet and helped Ilea start the slow walk down the stairs from the throne platform to the birthing chair set up for her, "Come, Ilea... It's almost time," he grinned at her, making her whimper in fear.

She feared few things, but she was terrified of Goh. And this moment frightened her even more. After this, she would have no more purpose. After this, he could easily kill her with a thought. After this...

She slowly made the way down the stairs towards Nyx, unable to look at her.

As he moved past her, Goh grinned at Nyx, "Besides... You were the one to bring her to me. Remember? So what makes you think you can take her from me now?" he taunted her again then started leading Ilea down the stairs again.

But he wasn't expecting his brother...

Nalyne simply appeared at the foot of the steps, sword in hand. This would be the most dangerous and complicated part of Nyx's plan but Nalyne was trusting that she knew what she was doing, "I believe that I'm the key to that plan, brother..." he said simply then raised his eyes to look at them all.

Goh gave a snarl of anger and glared at Nalyne, "So Father sent you to kill me... Fine... I'll enjoy sending your body back to him..." he growled and simply started down the stairs on his own, fully intending to kill Nalyne.

But that left Ilea on the stairs with Nyx...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:34 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Nyx
Nyx simply shook her head at Goh's confidence and utter lack of concern. "That's always been your problem," she stated simply. "You think so little of the ones you made. You think that you know exactly what we're capable of because you made us and used us as your slaves. I used to think the same thing. But once I got away from you, I started to realize what we could be without you. And I realized just how big of a mistake it was to bring Ilea to you."

She simply grinned a bit when Goh moved past her and asked that question. "I'm here to correct the mistake of bringing Ilea to you. I never said that I was on my own." She watched Ilea carefully as the other woman was left alone on the stairs with her. After a moment, she spoke to her in a gentle voice. "I'm sorry I gave you to him. I was blind to the truth. But now I'm going to fix it."

She took a quick step forward and gently pulled Ilea in to place a kiss to her lips. In that moment, Goh would feel his bond to Ilea sever in an instant, and it wouldn't be a pleasant feeling for him. Nyx redirected Ilea's bond, neutralizing it and allowing Ilea to exist on her own. It wouldn't be a permanent solution, but Nyx had already planned for this moment. She set things up so that the required bond would be formed after Ilea gave birth, allowing the bond to instantly and seamlessly transfer to the child once it was born. It wasn't a perfect solution, but it would keep Ilea alive while she decided what to do. But Nyx didn't stop there. Severing Goh's control over Ilea was a start, but she wanted to make sure that he couldn't get it back. In that brief moment, Nyx used a bit of her stored power to make a few slight tweaks to Ilea, making it so that every single fiber of her being rejected and repelled Goh. He wouldn't be able to reform his bond to her unless he figured out how to get around this countermeasure.

Nyx released Ilea and turned back to face Goh. "Ilea isn't your property to play with. None of us are. You made us, but you gave us minds of our own. We'll be deciding what to do with ourselves from now on." She readied a bit of magic as she waited for some sort of reaction from Goh. If he made any sort of move against her, she was ready to start using her power to retaliate. And if he made a move to attack Nalyne, she was ready to put the rest of her plan into action.

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff