Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Rainbow Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll for fun!
  Coins!
View Results

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:10 am
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.
My poor little rainbow chat has faded

So let's brighten it back up a bit!

Rainbow Concert!

This was the core group in my old guild that got together to make spectacles like this one.

How adorable!
Isn't it?! I kinda miss it, but I know I don't have the time to devote the energy to coordinate these things anymore. I coordinate spectacles in real life theatre now! lol

I like your outfit today, by the way, matches my letters!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:01 pm
Different...Very.
Isn't it?! I kinda miss it, but I know I don't have the time to devote the energy to coordinate these things anymore. I coordinate spectacles in real life theatre now! lol

Autumn glorious! Thanks.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:08 am
JoyRose
Different...Very.

Autumn glorious! Thanks.

Ooh! And look at your pastel bubbliness today! Do you keep an avatar journal?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:56 pm
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.

Autumn glorious! Thanks.

Sort of. If someone else chooses it for a favorite, or if I'm particularly fond of it or it gets compliments, I often add it to my favorites of my avatars. redface  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:02 pm
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.

Autumn glorious! Thanks.

Sort of. If someone else chooses it for a favorite, or if I'm particularly fond of it or it gets compliments, I often add it to my favorites of my avatars. redface
You could fill your journal with your collection of coordination! Every now and again, I peek at people's public journals, though I stopped using mine ages ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:36 pm
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.

Autumn glorious! Thanks.

You could fill your journal with your collection of coordination! Every now and again, I peek at people's public journals, though I stopped using mine ages ago.

I found other odd uses for my journal. Like keeping things that are too big for posts in guilds or forums (more than 50k characters) or keeping track of things that I don't want to be public but do want easily accessible. For the most part, I like using threads, though.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:46 am
JoyRose

Different...Very.

JoyRose

Different...Very.

JoyRose

Autumn glorious! Thanks.

I found other odd uses for my journal. Like keeping things that are too big for posts in guilds or forums (more than 50k characters) or keeping track of things that I don't want to be public but do want easily accessible. For the most part, I like using threads, though.

Threads are great, too. Sometimes I like looking through the test area to see how awesome people have coded their sample post styles.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:18 am
Different...Very.
JoyRose

Different...Very.

JoyRose

Different...Very.

JoyRose

Autumn glorious! Thanks.

Threads are great, too. Sometimes I like looking through the test area to see how awesome people have coded their sample post styles.

I do enjoy the creativity on this site! Folks are endlessly creative and fun here!

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:09 pm
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose

Different...Very.

JoyRose

I do enjoy the creativity on this site! Folks are endlessly creative and fun here!
This Dream item and background are gorgeous! You know I love purple. Is your inventory well-organized or do you just conduct searches for everything? ... or both  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:36 pm
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose

Different...Very.

JoyRose

This Dream item and background are gorgeous! You know I love purple. Is your inventory well-organized or do you just conduct searches for everything? ... or both

I try to keep it organized, but that function is not working well just now, so it's harder. I love all the colors of the rainbow (another reason this thread is particularly fun for me) including purple!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:28 am
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose

I try to keep it organized, but that function is not working well just now, so it's harder. I love all the colors of the rainbow (another reason this thread is particularly fun for me) including purple!

Speaking of which....
B L A M ! E X P U R P L O S I O N !

Lol, I love themes that a group works to uphold which is why I made this thread. When I did this wishing well back in the day, I would give people stuff they wished for only if they posted in one of two colors. I love aesthetics, and yet I dislike cosmetics lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:40 pm
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose

Speaking of which....

Lol, I love themes that a group works to uphold which is why I made this thread. When I did this wishing well back in the day, I would give people stuff they wished for only if they posted in one of two colors. I love aesthetics, and yet I dislike cosmetics lol

I like cosmetics on others, but rarely take the time to put them on myself, which leaves me less skilled and therefore less happy with the result on those rare occasions when I do try. lol
Formatted by Gaia.Upgrade

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:46 pm
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose

Speaking of which....

I like cosmetics on others, but rarely take the time to put them on myself, which leaves me less skilled and therefore less happy with the result on those rare occasions when I do try. lol
Well, they do have professional makeup artists for when you want that one-time job. Would you ever consider contracting one of them?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:43 pm
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose

Speaking of which....

Well, they do have professional makeup artists for when you want that one-time job. Would you ever consider contracting one of them?

I have actually. Once I had a gal do my makeup as a demo of products she was selling. It was fun!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:45 pm
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose

Speaking of which....

I have actually. Once I had a gal do my makeup as a demo of products she was selling. It was fun!
My mom says I should be a natural hair model for hair shows and stuff... I don't know how to get into that.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff