Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Final Hearts(FF/KH rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:36 pm
User Image

Zero flew and grabbed the two nearest ones and took them high in the air and both them and zero fist fight till they went to the ground and the continued to fight and the third one ran towards mira and micheal. While zero was busy the third guy took out a kusai-gama and attacked mira and micheal
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:25 pm
User Image

"Stone fist." Mira said as her fist was encased in stone and she blocked the members attack as his blade bounced off her stone fist. She then twisted her body around kicking the members stomach with a force that broke the ground around them.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:48 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

"You think we're just gonna leave you alone. No way" He said when Zero told them to get away. He then watched as Zero attacked two of the three members and then the last came towards Mira and himself. Michael ran right past the member Mira was fighting and jumped into Zeros fight and attacked one of the guys he was fighting to get him away from Zero and take him on himself. "I got this one" Michael said to Zero before he started to attack the coated man rapidly. He was trying to do as much as possible as quickly as he could.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:40 am
User Image

Zero changed into a different fighting position it was Muay Thai and he unleashed monstrous blow after monstrous blow "Chaos is what drives some, but harmony keeps me at peace, while anarchy and chaos drive my dark side and my skills. I am the fighting poet who speaks in magnificence and i fight while talk." then when he broke the cloaked guys left arm, right leg and broke 5 of his ribs Zero said "As the summer breeze brushes my face, i look and there she was smiling and she said "Come with me." but i said "I will when my time comes." she walks away with tears flowing creating a river of sadness. now i cry because did i make a mistake so i bring my pain to others who wish innocents harm."
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image

"Grim b*****d! I'd rather not listen to poems while i fight. I'd rather listen to some kick a** action music!" Mira said with a grin as the member came at her again but she was quick on her feet as she avoided his blade flying at her. she grabbed the chain pulling him toward her. She turned with her back to him and elbowed the back of his head as he passed her. As he stumbled from the dazing his her foot caught fire and she sent it into his back. "Blaze kick." The kick impacted sending the member flying into a nearby tree breaking it down.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image

Zero looked at the member fighting micheal and said "My heart is set ablaze when i see others in trouble so i set the baddies on fire with these simple words....DARK FIRAGA." three huge black fire balls went towards the guy but he dodged two of them and got hit by the third fireball and was set on fire. "Life is but a flame in order to snuff it out send in a bigger flame." Zero laughed while watching the guy burn.
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:03 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael jumped away from the member he was fighting when he heard Zero send his fire towards him. When he saw the member burning Michael jumped at him again and began attacking with his keyblade then he kicked the member away stunning him. He then held out his hand "My turn! Fira!" He exclaimed as he shot 3 medium-sized balls of fire at the organization member.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image

Zero just laughed and continued to laugh "So much fun" he laughed like a psycho then stopped all a suden then he went to the burnt member and stabbed him in the head "thats for her piece of trash." zero took his sword out and looked at mira and said "Hurry it up i need to get to midgar." Zero put is sword in the scabbard
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image

"These guys are too easy!" Mira said rushing the member she slammed into the tree and with a thrust of her fist knocked him out for good. "Whew....and here i thought these guys would put up a sort of challenge." she said as she relieved the guy of his organization coat. "Hmm...enchanted to resist wear and tear. Nice."

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image

Zero walked away towards midgar
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image

"Hey hold up. Where do you think your going off to? You wanna explain these guys? You seem to know who they are." Mira said running after Zero.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:54 am
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "Those guys are a bit hard to explain but they want to unlock all the hearts in everything that means if they have to destroy worlds to do it. some people where their cloaks to get around faster."
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:13 am
User Image

"Oh? Is that so." She said as she slipped the coat on leaving the middle unzipped. "Whow...This thing just emanates power. Tingly." She said with a grin.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "don't get to overwhelmed by its power it will corrupt you I should know." zero walked away
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image

"Could you be any more grimmer. It won't corrupt me. I made sure of that." She said following. "Hey Michael you meet these guys before? Can you tell me any about them?"

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas