Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:01 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

He could only show what was a small smile for a moment notice before the question was popped. What happened last night between him and her at the ball. It made a very uncomfortable look on his face appear. He could not help but feel this way. He let out a huge breath of air before leaning up further onto the bed, groaning a bit. "When I saw people well 'engaged' with other it struck a nerve." He just was not use to this whole romance thing. The last time he tried he caused what was only pain. Due to his drinking habits he pushed her away.

"This is hard to say but the last time I tried this, I pushed the other away." His head bowed down to the covers on the bed. "I drink a lot and one night I got carried away and well...things didn't go exactly right." He tried to look at her but it was hard. He wanted to leave this room and not have her see him like this. Broken down in his pride. What pride? He had nothing to live up for. Well that's what he felt. His eyes had trailed over to her for a second or two but as before they still remained fixated on his legs that were covered up.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:57 am
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Celly leaned forward and slipped her hand into his. Carried away. What did he mean by carried away? She should ask, but would he answer? "What happened?" she ended up asking anyways. She knew what carried away was. Although she hadn't been in control at the time, she knew all about getting carried away. A problem with her powers was that occasionally she could be possessed. It didn't happen a lot because she knew how to protect herself, but she's had a few slip ups here and there. Like at Cagewater. But there, everyone's moral and overall being were low in a place like that...Especially after being abused for a year by someone that was supposed to help you.

Gripping his hand gently, she stood up and looked down at him. He looked like crap. Bandaged up and hooked to machines; not the best of looks for him. The more he screwed up his life, this was where he was going to end up, he just happened to do it earlier than he probably expected. She hadn't been lying when she said she cared about him. That feeling had only intensified over the last few days. He was the one and only person so even pretend to have feelings for her and make love to her. She had most certainly used him because of her own problems, but that didn't mean she had been lying about anything she's said to him so far.

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:09 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

Gabe had now started to recall everything that happened. He felt pained enough to even say this to her since it was probably the second most horrific thing he had ever done. The first well that was a story for another day. "Well earlier today when I was blind drunk and all, which lead me to this accident I-I..." He squeezed her hand quiet contently before taking deep breaths. "I may of violently and physically caused pain to the girl I was with, I didn't know what I was doing till it was too late."

Before all this when the day happened. The girl he had met, they both had gotten stupidly drunk one night. Though not your typical word abusive drunk. The kind where your actions are uncontrollable and that your mind sees nothing wrong with it. When the two of them were in each others grasp, he could not stop his hands from reaching to her neck. Like some nerve was telling him to squeeze the life out of her. At first it seemed like some playful action but shortly after it just went terribly bad. Morale of the story, she kicked him in his nether regions to stop him, he threw her around, causing incredible pain to her, she escaped and was never heard of again.

All of that he had just reminisced, he told to Celly with a painful sound in his voice. He felt only ashamed to look at her now. This was the reason he got scared back in the ballroom. He was afraid that one night he'd hurt her so bad that he may kill her. Which would either result to being arrested or killing himself over it. He started to feel a warm drip of water escape his eyes. He had not noticed till it was dripping down the side of his cheeks.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:44 am
User Image

Watching the tears fall, he looked just as guilt ridden as she felt. With her free hand, Celly reached over and wiped his tears as they fell. Crying while lying in a hospital bed was an even worse look on him. The woman couldn't help but snicker a little. Why? She wasn't exactly sure, but she hadn't done it to be mean. Still gripping his hand, she leaned down and kissed his lips softly. It hurt her heart to see him that sad. She didn't want to see him like that. She wanted to see him happy and not needing his crutch like it was a lifeline, because that's all his drinking was, a crutch. Pulling away, she placed her free hand against his cheek and smiled down at him as she rested her forehead against his. "Don't feel bad Gabriel. It was a mistake. We all make mistakes, but that's why they're mistakes; because we learn from our mistakes," she whispered as a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips.

Reaching behind her for the chair, she pulled it up towards the bed and sat down, still holding his hand. "I'm not going to think any less of you. I've hurt people too. In fact the person I hurt...Never mind. The point is you shouldn't beat yourself up over an accident," she stated as her smile became one of warmth. "Everything will be alright." Slowly she let go of his hand and sat back in her chair, bringing up one leg. She'd stay here as long as the hospital would let her, not like she had anything better to do with her time.

xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:57 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

He felt like a complete fool for showing this side. Crying did not look his strong suit so it made him feel even less of a person. Even if though people would say the opposite. He did not hear the snickering coming from her as his mind wondered somewhere else. For a moment he had those memories of the past in his head. What came next though took it away. He looked towards Celly, when she came down, placing a kiss on his lips. His eyes partially closed, before placing his own hand weakly to her face, returning the favor. His eyes remained barely opened as he smiled only barely back at her.

Right now he wanted to pull her onto him to have her in his grasp but being sore prevented him from that. If though having her lay beside him or be at least close, he was fine with it. His gaze turned over to her when she sat down near him with his hand still holding her own. "Thanks, not only for actually being patient with what I've put you through, but for helping me." His thumb lightly grazed the top of her own, rubbing and squeezing her hand gently. He retracted his hand as soon as she did, sighing now slightly happily to himself. "So other then what had just occurred, what would you like to do once I've got the word to get out of here?" He didn't mind what she picked. So long as he didn't lose sight of her.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:53 pm
User Image

"Well I'm apparent'y full of the stuff," she replied, sticking out her tongue. He wouldn't understand what she meant, but it was a play on what that guy told her outside. She still didn't know who he was. He hadn't given her a name or anything. All he said about himself was that he was married. Although, the way he spoke about drunks made it feel almost as if he knew from experience. Had he been a drunk too? Maybe that's what caused...She hadn't even noticed he was dead until he vanished! But that was to be expected she guessed; she was at a hospital. People die everyday at hospitals.

"Oh no," she began as she held up a finger. "You're not going anywhere but home until you're back to normal. I'll even be your nurse." Celly winked at him playfully. She wasn't about to let him parade around right after being in the hospital. She would make him go straight home and to bed. If she had too, she'd strap him down, but he wasn't leaving his house. Hm, maybe she could dig out her nurse costume from one Halloween and wear it. It was a sexy nurse costume, but she doubted he'd mind all that much.

xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:11 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

He did not get what she meant by full of stuff. It seemed a little confusing to him but seemed to make sense for her. However he simply shrugged and nodded. He did let out a small smirk at the nurse part but he frowned a little bi to know he'd be confined. This certainly was not turning in his favor. It was his fault though. If he didn't drink, none of this would happen and like she said earlier, they both could be in the same bed in that hotel room back at the ball. Oh well you cannot change the past as much as you'd like to.

"Well I guess I'd look forward to the idea of you being a nurse to me, it's quite hot." He smirked once again with his little comment he made. "I would expect some special treatment from you if you catch my drift." He teased wit his eyes partially closed to her. Gabe started to like this idea of having her around even more. He'd only hope that by the time he was better, he could spend a lot more time with her. Even if that may seem a little needy but hey he loved her company. Plus having himself not ponder the thought of drinking all the time while being around her helped.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:37 pm
User Image

Celly laughed. "Special treatment huh?" she asked playfully. She chuckled again. "Yeah, I think I could help you out in some way." Turning around in her seat, she threw her legs over one arm of the chair while her back rested against the other. Dipping her head back to look up at the ceiling, her purple hair falling back and touching the floor, she smiled softly at the fluorescent light burning into her retinas. While this day has sucked so far, it was bound to get better right? It's that whole saying that once you hit bottom the only way to go is back up. This definitely had to be bottom for Gabriel. There's no way he wanted to end up here on purpose. And even if he did, almost dying, that's certainly bottom to any normal person.

Kicking her legs as she sat up a little, she looked over at him. "Hey, I need to get me something to eat. I'm still hungover as all hell. You wouldn't mind me leaving for a bit would you?" she asked with a curious tilt. That cafeteria food didn't do much for her, plus she still didn't get to eat all that much the night before. Oh! She still had sushi in her fridge! She'd need to eat that sometime today so it doesn't go bad. Throwing her legs back onto the floor, she sat up in her seat, her feet bouncing against the linoleum. She liked to eat. There were no problems with that. It kind of balanced out with all her gymnastics training. Sure, she was...cruvy, but it was in all the right places.

xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:53 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

Gabe could only watch her quietly for a moment or two. She seemed more bored then he did. Who couldn't blame her. Being in a hospital wasn't exactly the ideal of a place to be. Probably one of the reasons why he wanted out. It only felt and smelt like death in here. He was lucky enough though that he wouldn't have to stay in this room for no longer then a day or two. This could depend though on him recovering quickly or not. Even if he didn't he could check him out and the doctors could not do anything about it.

He looked up at the tilts of the light for a moment or two before turning his gaze back to her. "I don't mind, you've done a lot to help me so you can go get something that tastes a lot better then the food here." He had to admit that he didn't want her to leave just yet but surely she'd come back sometime soon. He extended his hand over to her own, pulling her over to him. His hand moved up to the side of her face, lowering her down so he could press his lips on her on. He wanted to remember the taste of her as well as her appearance so it's only fair he'd get to kiss her before she left.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:34 pm
User Image

A lot of help? Yeah, we can go with that. She was sure that kick wasn't a helpful thing, but if he wanted to go with that then she'd go with it. She wanted to leave mainly because she didn't like hospitals for various reasons. The two biggest, she's spent fur years of her life in one and the other, dead people walk around hospitals way too much. People talking and being loud, she already had a bad enough headache as it was. They were making it worse with all their continuous chatter. Her thoughts were momentarily interrupted by the hand that reached out for hers. Feeling a tug on her arm, she shuffled closer only to have his hand move up to her face and around the back of her neck to pull her down. Surprised, her eyes widened as he kissed her. What was he kissing her for? She wasn't saying it was a bad thing, but she didn't understand the motive behind it.

Breaking away from his lips, she smiled. "I'll check back in later today," she stated softly as she pulled her hand free and cupped his cheek. One quick kiss to his forehead and she was turning on her heel to leave, practically skipping out the door. She would have skipped too, if her head wasn't throbbing with pain. Hm, maybe she could find the pharmacy and steal some meds? No, too risky. But! She could go to the store and do that. That was an idea. First though, food! She needed something in her stomach for sustenance.

[EXIT]

xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:45 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

He smiled up at her before watching her leave. A small sigh escaped his lips before he looked around the room, thinking what to do now. He couldn't get up and walk around or anything of the sorts. If he tried he'd ever cause incredible pain to himself or the nurse would come in to stop him. This was definitely growing to be a little boring. His eye had now been caught by one of the nurses coming in. She picked up the form that had been pinned to the edge of his bed, reading it over. His eyes rolled at her before he closed his eyes to try and get some sleep.

It seemed no point to remain awake and have nothing to do so perhaps getting some shad eye would work. It seemed more logical to do. Plus allowing his body to heal while sleeping could quicken the time of getting out of here. He slowed his breathing and when the nurse left, he had fallen into what seemed a calm sleep.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

Dia used her key to enter the hospital through the staff entrance, stopping to shrug on her lab coat and drape her stethoscope on her shoulders. She hummed as she signed in for the day, brushing her hair back and walking down to the clinic to see if her first appointment had arrived. As she walked through each white, bare hallway, she heard news of an emergency patient that had arrived early this morning. Stopping at the nurses station, she greeted each of her coworkers and got her first chart for today. She looked it over, flipping the pages as she strolled to the patient's room. Her last patient should be checking out today, as soon as she went to his room and checked him over after his recent surgery. The best part of her day was sending a patient home healthy.

User Image
Work, Rain/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Qualified Medical Doctor* 21 years old* Not Single
Loves Children
Currency is: $1000

Sashiki Hane"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:31 pm
User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

Dia sat in her office, her cheeks pressing up beneath her eyes as the palm of her hands dug into her face. She sighed, wondering what to get for lunch. She didn't want anything fancy, maybe just some Chinese food and hot tea. She had another hour before her lunch break. So far she diagnosed someone with ADHD who would have to come back for testing, she prescribed medications to someone with arthritis and another with asthma. She checked out her surgery patient, and oversaw a dozen flu evacuations. With this weather, she wouldn't be surprised to start getting her sick patients and having to deal with the sniffing and snorting and barf and fevers. Sigh.

User Image
Work, Rain/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Qualified Medical Doctor* 21 years old* Not Single
Loves Children
Currency is: $1000

Sashiki Hane"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:58 am
User Image

Celly marched into the hospital, feeling like she had been gone for years! She felt almost happy to be here. Oh god! The world was coming to an end! She was happy to be in a hospital...There must be something wrong with the world. If she was suddenly glad to be in a hospital, something in the world, must be off with it. She absolutely could not stand being in one for very long. That's right, she was here because of Gabriel. He was hurt and she was worried about him. Jerk. What was wrong with him?! Being stupid enough to hurt himself like that! Celly frowned and shook her head in disapproval. What a moron. Almost killing himself and worrying her like that; how selfish of him! Didn't he understand that she cared about his sorry, good for nothing a**?!

Walking through the cafeteria, she grabbed a few apples and a Coke for herself; walking out just as casually as she had walked in. Not bothering to pay for a single item. As she made her way down the halls with the apples being juggled in her hands, she noticed an uneaten tray of food from one patient's room. Letting her eyes dart around, she walked in, picked up the tray and walked out it in one hand and taking a bite out of one of the apples in the other. Gabriel was probably hungry too, might as well give him...Well, he needed to eat. Taking a bite of her apple, she opened his door and slid in happily, "Wake up my grumpy friend, I bring tidings of...what hospital cafeterias call food!" she said with a smile as she strolled up to his bed and sat the try on the small bedside table provided in the room.

xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:12 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

For hours on end, Gabe had been resting. His thoughts in his sleep were of Celly. Somehow thinking about her made it easier to sleep. Cliche to say it but he cannot deny his affectionate feelings for her. So if she was on his mind he couldn't prevent it. A heavy sigh escaped him as he slept. During the midst of this all, he started to hear a voice. At first he thought it was just in his dream but no, someone was in his room telling him to wake up. He groaned loudly before stirring and waking up. His eyes darted around the room with what was a blurred vision. Eventually he came to and with that he turned his head to see a familiar sight.

"Ugh...can't I sleep any longer?" He still felt tired from what he endured today. It was his fault for what he did but nevertheless he kinda wanted to sleep some more. But he knew with her being here he would have to suck it up. He rubbed the side of his face before leaning himself up against the pillow. Grumbling and sighing at the same time. His eyes darted around the room once more. "Great still here..." He thought. His attention turned back to Celly once more with a sheepish smile.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas