Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:28 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:24 pm
User Image
vory now
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
|| Water Mage || Single || 21 || 5'6 || 137lbs || Weapon || Wearing || Riversong ||
Company→ Joel, Orange, myself & Rolo
Thoughts→ Wow, its really pretty here.
OoC→ Hehe, they do seem like they would be a really cute couple. I kinda do ship them myself, cant wait to find out how it goes for them.

She could feel him grip at her wrist, and she wasn't really expecting it. But still she made sure not to jerk away. Blue eyes stared down at her writ, she watched as his fingers gently wrapped around her thin wrist. She would normally feel threatened by this but she didn't. The acted was so harmless. His grip was not to tight nor it to lose it was just perfect. Her smokey eyes wondered from her wrist up his arm until his face was in sight. She heard what he said and did no more then nod. Her feet now moving faster to keep in pace with him. Rolo did the same but still stayed about a foot behind the group. Ivory, for once, took in Joel's features. She could feel heat start to rise in her cheeks, he was handsome, she would admit. She could feel butterfly began to flutter in her stomach. She looked away from his face and forward in front of her. The streets of uptown Soleil where in sight, she could see the large cherry blossom trees from here. Smokey blue eyes wondered back to the hand which grasped her wrist. She swallowed hard and pulled her hand back a little. She took hold of Joel hand. There was no harm done with this simple act, right? She didn't think so, and if it discomforted him all he had to do was let go. Ivory caught up and now walked by his side instead of slightly behind. She could feel heat rise in her cheeks once again and, without looking at him, she spoke using all her might to not stutter and revile her embarrassment. So then, this place you brought up." She started and looked around. "Which direction is it?" She asked, still avoiding eye contact with Joel.
User Image

Luxuriously

CrystalAzure23

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

In exchange for being blind You could ONLY see the T r u t h
                                                                    A N D X S O X E V E R Y O N E X U S E D X YOU
                                                                    xxwhostolemorethantheirfairshareoffoodyouwereasked....
                                                                    xxxYou gave the name of the man who was to be killedeven though you didn't want that to happen.
                                                                    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                                    I realized that the DAY WOULD COME↺ when I would have to KILL someone for YOU
                                                                    xxxxxxx ( If it's for the sake of our survival ) OF COURSE I'd go that FAR.

During their journey, Joel slyly took a few glimpses behind to check if Ivory was doing fine. The two pets were still following them. Although it was sudden and capricious when he clasps onto the female’s wrist, despite of their acquainted relationship, he was too overwhelmed by excitement that he couldn’t hold his eagerness back. Joel wanted to share his world and show her cool places she may not have explored before. His intentions weren’t out of charity nor kindness, but more. He was intrigued by her, she was an eye candy. Joel turned back once more; his gaze accidentally got locked in with hers. From that slight second, he noticed Ivory’s face ruined in embarrassment, her complexion heating up with a red pigment. She so looked cute and innocent that he too became flushed in adoration. He broke the stare then focused in front of him. At some point, the duo eventually caught sight of streets of uptown Soleil. Only then, Ivory would lightly tug her hand back, though their connection still intact, even more so when she held his hand. He could feel the heat, her smooth, petite hand. He didn’t mind it at all, but instead the opposite. He loved it! Unknowingly due to comfort, his fingers begin to entangle with hers, there bond finally connected. She walked and stood beside him as she began to ask, though her eyes wandering off in some direction. He pondered why she was behaving this way. Was she nervous or was there something on his face? Shaking off the curiosity, he answered, “I think it’s over there.” He pointed, “The restaurant is called Le Madeline. They are known for their luxurious French dishes. Let’s go inside!” He led the female to the restaurant until he approached the entrance. Like a gentlemen, he opened the door, slightly bowing down as he place a free hand over his chest showing his respect. “Ladies first…” [exit]

Cat:

User Image

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʀᴏᴡs Lunch date?

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ streetxxxMᴏᴏᴅ ThrilledxxxCᴀsh $500 xxxCᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ Ivory, Orange, and Rolo.

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
"Hurt my little brother and I promise you won't get to see a tomorrow."

Flo walked around the uptown, with one earphone in her ear she put on not too long ago. An idiotic smile played on her face while she hummed the song playing in her ear. It was relaxing to listen to, and she was even more at peace with the beautiful cherry blossoms. She walked for a few while more, til she finally decided to find a bench and sit there underneath the blossoms. Flo yawned as she ran a hand through her hair. She was still a bit tired, so she decided to take a small nap on the bench. She relaxed her back onto the bench, and put her elbow on the arm rest, then resting her chin on her palm. There, she closed her eyes and let the music put her to a soothing sleep.

Flo's Outfit

...Currency...
                  497$

OOC:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor carried the cat in his arms. Others did occasionally took note of the cat and the bandages on her ears. Theodor ignored them, he only wanted to spend time with Madilyn. He stroked Madilyn's head, "Maybe we can practice dancing if we find a park..." Theodor held the cat so close to his chest, he stroked her back. "Is there anything here you would like to visit?" Theodor smiled at the kitten, he wondered why she wasn't able transform yet. Maybe she couldn't focus or the pain was just too great in her ears. Theodor wanted to ease the pain in her ears.

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C: I just knew Montesquieu, Voltaire, Locke. sweatdrop Aristotle, Plate...Those two weren't in the Enlightenment I think...

Balance: $402.50

Currently thinking:

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn hid in his arms trying to avoid others' gaze. Instead she tried to focus on Theo. He smelled of spices and the earth to her. At his statement she softly hissed at him and held up her paws as if to say, "Theodor Max Baumgartner how on earth do you expect me to practice when I do not even have thumbs? If you weren't so adorable I'd bite you." She shook her head yes though in response to his last question. She wanted to see the cherry blossom trees with Theo. The trees were always beautiful and she was eager to show him. Madilyn wondered if he ever saw a cherry blossom tree. She would assume so due to his travels, but she still wanted to show him one. So she pointed her paw forward as if to say. "Keep going Theo."

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 451.00

O.O.C: I just named all the philosophers I knew.
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:19 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑫тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:42 pm
User Image

He felt Madilyn trying to burrow herself deeper in his arms to hide from the gazes they were receiving. He took notice of her hiss but didn't know what she was trying to say. Theodor poked her nose, "You're too cute..." He continued to walk, though he still had no idea where he was going. He looked down at Madilyn hoping she would direct him. He saw her use her paw to point forward, he understood and kept walking. He wondered how she aws going to tell him when to stop or take a turn, he just hoped she wouldn't claw him.

O.O.C:

Currently thinking:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

After several hisses, meows, and pointing with her paws Madilyn was able to direct Theo to her favorite cherry blossom tree. When he arrived she squirmed a bit and licked his hand trying to get him to stop. She then pointed to a bus stop bench indicating she wanted him to stop. Madilyn then let out a sorrow filled meow. Why couldn't she just transform back? It was so frustrating to commicate without words. Still, she wanted to share the spot with him. She could see the sunrise and let out another meow that was drenched with sorrow and pain. Soon their shifts would start, but there was still so much of Soleli she wanted to show him.

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:33 pm
User Image

Eventually, Theodor found himself at the cherry blossom tree that she wanted him to see. He felt her lick his hand and smiled, he petted her head but didn't understand that she wanted him to stop. He finally stopped when she pointed at the bust stop bench. Theodor heard her meows, he knew that she was unhappy with her inability to talk at the moment. He watched the sunrise, he smiled at Madilyn. "It's beautiful out here...I'm glad we went here..."

O.O.C:

Currently thinking:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn nodded in agreement closing her eyes and relaxing in his arms yearning to be herself again. Now that her mind was clear and focused, she transformed back into herself. She'd never undergone such a painful transformation though. So even though she could talk once it was over, she remained mute and trembled in his arms from the sheer pain. It was indescribable and almost unbearable for Madilyn. But she smiled, happy to be herself again. "I-I'm glad w-we went here too. I'm glad I c-could show you one o-of my favorite spots in Soleli."

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image

She transformed in his arms, he smiled at her but he knew that it was a painful transformation. He didn't want her to speak if her transformation still left her in pain. He felt her trembling, he couldn't imagine the pain she goes through whenever she transformed. "Don't talk too much if it's too painful...But this is a great place..." Theodor smiled, kissing her cheek, "We may have to go to work soon...And then before the dance...We could..." He trailed off, not sure what else to say. He wasn't good at planning their time together, after all, he was still new to Soleli.

O.O.C:

Currently thinking:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"W-We could go i-ice skating." Madilyn offered wondering if he would mind. Though it wouldn't be as quiet as a library or as peaceful as a park, she hoped he was willing to go. "Have you ever been ice skating Theo?" Madilyn asked him still trembling in his arms a bit. "I'm sure if y-you haven't you'll catch on very quickly...What times does your shift run today?"

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image

Theodor liked the idea of ice-skating, however he had no knowledge of ice skating. He shook his head to inform her that he didn't know how to ice-skate, "With you as my teacher...I will definitely know how to ice skate..." He smiled, but then he remembered his shift in the Shimmering Starfish. "I get out pretty early...If you finish at work then you can come over again and then we can head to the ice skating rink...."

O.O.C:

Currently thinking:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:05 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"You just are an excellent student." Madilyn assured him. "So, I'll meet you at Shimmering Starfish when my shift is over Theo. Perhaps I should return home. I feel in desperate need of a good nap. These stupid transformations. Thanks for carrying me Theo. I'm glad I could share one of my favorite spots with you."

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash