Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:22 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Jeni
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Blind Date/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Aha, a magic wielder. That's cool, she could control ice like how Aubrey controlled water. Although Aubrey didn't use sorcery, she was actually more of an elemental. Sorcery let you cast other spells, didn't it? "Pft. Man's sport. That's cute." A woman in his pack would be just as quick to whoop a** as a man would. You don't want to set them off. Ty found it scary how they went from sweet and passive to all teeth and claws at the flip of a coin. Simply put, Jeni was the second woman he was attempting to get near. It wasn't so great to have resentment towards one gender because of what his mother did, but he was working on outgrowing it. His growth was stunted after this most recent blow. He'd trusted her. "What do you mean a walking popsicle?"

Tyrese shifted in his seat and shook his head, "No, not one family is." No one he'd ever got close enough to where he discussed family would verify a lie like that. They all wished, but the notion was fanatical. That was why Ty wanted to be a better parent than his mother was. While his stomach twisted, he looked to the sorceress and smiled. "Yeah, that sounds great." This place was boring. Checking the time as he got up, he noticed he had a message a few hours old fitting on his phone. Sela dancing? Deciding to check it out later, the phone went back into his pocket. "Did you get here by car? Mine is parked over here." The wolf asked, walking to the museum's entrance with the female.

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Cho-Cho Twain

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

╔════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╗

"Well...most people don't like being around me much 'cause of this." Without warning, Jeni just reached out with her hand and touched Tyrese's wrist. Cold. That's probably all he could feel from her hands. Her body temperature was always lower than the average person since her specialty was in ice sorcery. The only person who was used to it so far was Robin. After a brief moment, she released his wrist and held her hands behind her back. "That's what a walking popsicle feels like." She said and began to follow her date towards the museum's front entrance. Goodbye beach art. Goodbye fruit art. She'd probably come back some other time in the future...whenever they got new art. It was at least fun there while it lasted.

With her taste buds craving the taste of an iced coffee, her pace slightly quickened. She was eager to get some type of caffeine in her system. When was the last time she went to Moonbucks anyways? Weeks? Months? Oh god. She guessed binge watching K-dramas and Netflix made her lose track of the days that had gone by. Oh well... "Oh, I walked here." Jeni didn't have a car of her own. In fact, she never even learned how. Silly, right? She's twenty-three years old and doesn't know how to drive. I guess that's what happens when you're a loner. She had no one to really teach her how to properly operate a vehicle, so she always got to places by foot, or the handy-dandy bus.

╚════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╝
♦ Who?: Tyrese ♦ Where?: Essence de Soleil ♦ Money: $900.00 ♦ Outfit: Casual Date ♦ OOC:

whiters4

Cho-Cho Twain

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:08 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

✗ Jeni
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Blind Date/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

The wolf jerked in surprise, yes because of the temperature of Jeni's touch but more so because of the lack of expectation. He couldn't help being jumpy or skittish, especially when he wasn't forewarned. With his natural temperature at one hundred and two degrees, everyone felt cold; that being said, Jeni felt frigid. Like a cold compress on a fever. Tyrese cocked his head towards her hand as she folded it away, "They avoid you just for that, Hm?" He would doubt she went around touching people obsessively. He sympathized because of his own throat, not that it was particularly disagreeable, but it was awkward to be questioned about his voice and injured vocal cords. It was one more reason he disliked talking to people. So, he understood.

"How about we take my car then? It's a bit far to walk in this weather." There writer offered next, opening his umbrella for the two of them. Moonbucks was almost on the opposite side of town form here, and the day was passing them by. Whether they walked or drove, Ty didn't mind either option.

[EXIT]

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Cho-Cho Twain

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

╔════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╗

"It's either that, or my resting b***h face." She said jokingly. In full honesty, Jeni was afraid of simply touching people a few years ago since the whole incident with freezing husband snatching whore into a complete statue of ice. After that, she was nervous that it would happen again; a mistake that she didn't want to make again. Even at the age of twenty-three, she still has that little phobia lingering in the back of her mind. Every now and then, the sorceress had thoughts about what if she froze someone again. The very idea made her shudder. She had a lot more control of her powers, but even she had her doubts sometimes. It's better to be safe than sorry.

As the two made their way outside, she welcomed the chilly breeze but not so much the rain. She stepped underneath Tyrese's umbrella, making sure to keep a good distance. Wouldn't be a little awkward to get a bit too close to him? It was the first date after-all. "I'm not too bothered by the weather, but it'd be rude to make you walk all the way over there and come all the way back here for the car, so driving is fine." She said as her eyes glanced up at his own. Once the decision of driving over to Moonbucks was made, the two settled into his vehicle and drove off.

[Exit]

╚════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╝
♦ Who?: Tyrese ♦ Where?: Essence de Soleil ♦ Money: $900.00 ♦ Outfit: Casual Date ♦ OOC: Sorry for the little delay!

whiters4

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:13 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④④
( ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:49 pm
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
account: $991.25
outfit:
o.o.c: --

╚══════════════╝

Enter Character

illian wandered into the museum, a lollipop stick in her mouth, the remains of her breakfast. Her heels clicked on the floor loudly and she cringed, trying to walk as lightly as she could. She didn't want to be annoying to anyone else trying to enjoy the art. Slowly she made her way to the first piece, one of the many statues she could see here. Lillian stared at it a while, not an expert on art, but still appreciating the detail. It was something she would never be able to create, plus it was really pretty and she could always appreciate pretty things. She bit her bottom lip as she moved on to a painting of a beach, beginning to daydream.

User Image

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:16 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑨⑨
( ③ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:31 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

It was a hell of a walk but it was a nice one. Though the weather looked like it called for rain Nomelle decided to go without her umbrella. Hopefully luck was on her side today. Stretch her arms she gave a groan as she approached the museum. It was really her thing but these places had a lot of knowledge behind the doors and she'd love to find out what. Walking up to the building she entered and bit the bottom of her lip. Nomelle wasn't sure where she should start until it hit her, why not look into her own people first then see what else they had roaming around.

Heading towards the staircase she slowly ascended and looked at each portrait lining the wall as she went.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Curious ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Check it out

{Occ:}

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick realized on the way to uptown that he didn't personally know his neighbors of his district. He didn't feel that he should try to change that again because he agreed to himself that he wouldn't go to anyone's house without being invited there first. Seeing the museum he decided to head on inside, he had been here with Roy last month, but didn't see it all because of his condition. He was here to change that with good intentions.
Walking inside the museum, he looks around at the exhibits in display. He went up a staircase and ahead of him was someone with brownish skin tone looking at the portraits lining the wall. He thought this was a good opportunity to speak with someone knew, but he didn't know what to say. "Maybe something art related" he thought. "Think these portraits are really speaking a thousand words?" he asked her. He was going off the phrase a picture speaks a thousand words.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence of Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: hopeful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:a stranger.

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:28 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Of course the place was bustling with other people walking and speaking quietly. Nomelle's guard was down and she wasn't really expecting to hear a voice behind her which caused her but she felt no threat.
"If not a thousand then a thousand and one?" she asked before her green eyes shifted towards the voice behind her to see a brown haired male with a clean strap. Luckily her hair was pulled back or she wouldn't have been able to see who was speaking in the first place. "Never been to a museum before. Is it strange that I'm staring at everything?" She asked honestly.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Curious ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Check it out

Genkawolf

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:55 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick laughs some and it felt good to laugh after such a long time. On the plus side it was helping him not think about how many people are in the building knowing it was probably more than just the two of them. "I don't think I've heard such a amusing response for that question" he responded. He looks to the young female as he hears the question then shakes his head a little. "No, that is what people was initially supposed to do" he said softly. "This is sort of my second time at this museum" he admits.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence of Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: hopeful and amused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:a stranger.

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 6:23 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Confused at his laugh she gave a light chuckle and rubbed the back of her arm shyly. Sis she say something wrong or was it because she didn't know about museums..
"Ah, was it not normal!? I'm actually funnier than that at times...I think." The nervous feeling disappeared at his kindness. Now content in her actions Nomelle returned her focus back to the paintings and began to finish her trip up the steps as she spoke and took her time gazing. "So does that mean you like this place that much or are you just killing time?"

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Genkawolf

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:25 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit

❛Closure is a joke. The only apology you need, is the one you ower yourself for staying as long as you did. The only conversation you need to have and the only person you need to see, is the person in the mirror. Look at yourself and say "You know what? I ******** up. My worth is more than that." That's your closure.

Don't keep dancing with the devil and wonder why you're still in hell.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: Frustrated | Company: None | Wearing: Madame Red | Crushing on: No One | Cash: $976

She wandered the streets of Downtown. Disgusted by the cat calls, she hurried her footsteps to get away from that area as soon as possible. Her luscious tails wrapped around her instinctively as the wind blew, causing her long locks of raven black tresses to flutter in the wind. She undid her braid, letting her now wavy hair free from constraint. Tucking a single lock of stray hair behind her ear, she breathed a sigh and carried on with her long, lonely walk. She stumbled a couple of times as her vision grew hazy. Everything seemed to be spinning at this point. God knows how many shots she took at Neon Lights. Vixen laughed wryly. Who knew such a day would befall upon a guardian spirit, too. Her tails swayed lifelessly behind her and her once perky ears now drooped on each side of her head. Before she came to realize, she had already made her way to Uptown and the sky had already darkened quite a bit. She wandered aimlessly around a bit more, until a particular building had caught her attention. She gazed at the majestic structure and admired it from afar. The fox had doubted that anyone would enter a museum at this kind of hour, which was the ideal place for her to take a break from everything, to disconnect from reality for a short while. By the time she walked in, she had sobered up a little. The clicking sounds of her heels echoed throughout the room as she paced through the hall filled with sculptures and statues.

'Click. Clack. Click. Clack.'

Her footsteps came to a sudden stop. She felt uncomfortable all of a sudden. Her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes scanned the area, hissing in pain sudden pain pulsed through her head. It wasn't hard to notice two other people nearby having a casual conversation. One being a man around his mid-thirties perhaps? and another dark skinned woman with head full of curls. She tugged on her dress in attempt to lengthen her dress. Perhaps she shouldn't have come in her but then again, she could care less about anything right now. Vixen couldn't quite put a finger on what she was feeling. It was the same as encountering a.. canine. She wanted to leave badly but her legs had contradicted her mind and walked in the direction of the two. She eyed them both, her cheerfulness no where to be seen. "Good evening." she greeted. She wanted to find out what was causing her such discomfort. "I didn't think there would be anyone else in here at this kind of hour." she stated, forcing a smile. Soleil City was known for having different types of races and she wouldn't be surprised if wolves and canines were to live among them though she'd prefer not to encounter one herself. "Sorry for interrupting your conversation. I'm Vixen."

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Genkawolf

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:52 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick shrugs a little, "I'm no expert on normal. I don't qualify for ordinary" he admits. "I do look forward to witnessing those then" he said to the part of what the other said about being funny. "Haven't decided. I don't get out much as I would want to though" he answered. He continues along the steps also and his pace was a couple of steps behind for personal space. "What do you think of the museum so far?" he asked recalling her mentioning that hadn't been to a museum before which now thought was a little odd.
He looks to the person who greeted them listens to what she was saying, but he couldn't help staring at her face. "She looks so familiar, maybe I've seen her from my teenage eyes and the name too" he thought. "Not a problem, The name's Patrick" he said mentioning his name. "I know this question may be out of the blue, but have you ever been attended at the Koizora Academy?" he asked her.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence of Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: hopeful and amused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:a stranger and Vixen.

x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lyeisander

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff