Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:07 pm
Deadbeat Nightmare
Hi there, it's been a long time since I've posted in the guild, I used to usually post in the games when I was a lot more active. You seem like a nice person and I would like to befriend you. I'm 23 and I too can not drive as of yet, its mostly my fear holding me back from learning. I play minecraft but I play it on the ps3 and on the computer. I've played a Harvest Moon game but it not the one you're playing I think. I haven't gotten around to any of the animes you're currently watching, I'm still stuck on Fairy Tail I'm trying to catch up to it. I'm sorry if I'm not doing a good job of selling myself, I'm not a very impressive person but I'm trying to work on it.

Hello c:
Oh I see!
I've been on and off on this guild
Yay for same age~
Same, scared to drive ;w;
Oh man, I wanna get Minecraft for PS3 but since my bf bought a PS4, I decided to go with that!
Any Harvest Moon game is good!
I've played different ones, a lot of older ones
Like Save the Homeland for the PS2 and Rune Factory for the DS!
It's alright, there are a conversation starter c:
I hear Fairy Tail is good!
But I just don't like watching long animes ;w;
It's alright, you did a great job c:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:09 pm
mimiru_002
Well, I've been on Gaia since 06 and seen many friends come and go all the time.
Lately, I haven't been too good at making any friends at all, especially female.
Here's a list of things I like and I'll add more as it comes to mind exclaim

Anime I'm Watching:
gaia_star Sailor Moon Crystal
gaia_star Sword Art Online 2
gaia_star Zankyou No Terror / Terror in Resonance
gaia_star [Not anime] 3rd Rock From the Sun (season 4)

Games I'm Playing / Will Play:
gaia_diamond Harvest Moon (Tale of Two Towns)
gaia_diamond Skyrim PS3 (on shopping list)
gaia_diamond Minecraft PS4 (on shopping list)
gaia_diamond Destiny PS4 (probably will start this weekend)
gaia_diamond Cocoppa Play (Android)
gaia_diamond Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (WiiU, soon 3DS)

Random Facts:
gaia_kittenstar I was a math major in college; got CNA license for caregiving
gaia_kittenstar Born and raised in CA; currently in FL
gaia_kittenstar Met my bf on Gaia in 06; been living with him for a year now c:
gaia_kittenstar I like crafts like Perler beads, doodling, and scarf knitting
gaia_kittenstar Favorite color is white, secondary has to be pink, but I love all colors~
gaia_kittenstar I'm 23 and my bf is 19 exclaim
gaia_kittenstar I'm Mexican and I speak Spanish (if anyone wants to)
gaia_kittenstar I love all kinds of food from American to Italian to Philippino emotion_omnomnom
gaia_kittenstar My bf is my best friend, but I don't have a female best friend cry
gaia_kittenstar I love all sorts and types of music, my profile playlist is a small taste emotion_kirakira
gaia_kittenstar I currently don't work because I can't drive emotion_donotwant
gaia_kittenstar I like tutoring in math, I do it for free a lot irl; if you need help, let me know emotion_yatta

Sword Art Online! I love it not done watching it so no spoilers please. Lol A lot pf people I talk to about SAO say that they don't like it but I see nothing wrong with it. They be saying crap like Not a better love story then Twilight. I'm like I seen bad animes and SAO is not one but I guess that everybody opinion. Oh well I like it. I like Minecraft to I play it on the PS3 and I have a whole world dedicated to just building. I love to build. Everybody say I'm getting really good at it. I even watch minecraft on youtube. Yogcast. Captain Sparkles. I like to watch Sijn. He is the reason why I love to build. You probably don't know them but I just had to say it. Lol  

GabbieJoJo

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:14 pm
Light_Daze
Sword Art Online! I love it not done watching it so no spoilers please. Lol A lot pf people I talk to about SAO say that they don't like it but I see nothing wrong with it. They be saying crap like Not a better love story then Twilight. I'm like I seen bad animes and SAO is not one but I guess that everybody opinion. Oh well I like it. I like Minecraft to I play it on the PS3 and I have a whole world dedicated to just building. I love to build. Everybody say I'm getting really good at it. I even watch minecraft on youtube. Yogcast. Captain Sparkles. I like to watch Sijn. He is the reason why I love to build. You probably don't know them but I just had to say it. Lol

Nice!
And I won't spoil c:
Yeah, same here
I like pretty much all MMO animes
I guess it's too predictable?
But I still love it c:
Uuuu, minecraft!
I haven't played in it a long time ;w;
Building is fun, but I'm better at collecting materials and exploring c:
I don't really watch minecraft videos but I'll keep those in mind o:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:18 pm
mimiru_002
Light_Daze

Nice!
And I won't spoil c:
Yeah, same here
I like pretty much all MMO animes
I guess it's too predictable?
But I still love it c:
Uuuu, minecraft!
I haven't played in it a long time ;w;
Building is fun, but I'm better at collecting materials and exploring c:
I don't really watch minecraft videos but I'll keep those in mind o:

Call me a noob but can you tell me what are MMO animes?  

GabbieJoJo

Deadbeat Nightmare

Invisible Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:19 pm
mimiru_002

Hello c:
Oh I see!
I've been on and off on this guild
Yay for same age~
Same, scared to drive ;w;
Oh man, I wanna get Minecraft for PS3 but since my bf bought a PS4, I decided to go with that!
Any Harvest Moon game is good!
I've played different ones, a lot of older ones
Like Save the Homeland for the PS2 and Rune Factory for the DS!
It's alright, there are a conversation starter c:
I hear Fairy Tail is good!
But I just don't like watching long animes ;w;
It's alright, you did a great job c:

I really need to work on my fear because it is getting in the way of me starting my own life. Yeah I only got minecraft for the ps3 to play with my nephew, I prefer the pc version. Harvest Moon was such a good game, I think the one I had was "It's a Wonderful Life". I was addicted to that game. I think I played for a day straight without breaks once. and I still haven't finished the game. My gamecube broke crying so i wasn't able to continue. Yeah, for the long animes I take breaks in between seasons which is why i haven't caught up to it. I recently watched Black Butler Book of Circus during my Fairy Tail break. Thanks it's not easy for me to meet new people.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:20 pm
Light_Daze

Nah, it's ok c:
Pretty much, anime about a game
Like Sword Art Online
The only other anime I know like it is an old one called .hack//SIGN
It's the beginning of a series
I love that anime so much c:  

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:23 pm
Deadbeat Nightmare
I really need to work on my fear because it is getting in the way of me starting my own life. Yeah I only got minecraft for the ps3 to play with my nephew, I prefer the pc version. Harvest Moon was such a good game, I think the one I had was "It's a Wonderful Life". I was addicted to that game. I think I played for a day straight without breaks once. and I still haven't finished the game. My gamecube broke crying so i wasn't able to continue. Yeah, for the long animes I take breaks in between seasons which is why i haven't caught up to it. I recently watched Black Butler Book of Circus during my Fairy Tail break. Thanks it's not easy for me to meet new people.

Yes, same problem here!
I can't even keep a job anymore because of it! D:
Aw c:
I like the PC version too but my laptop broke and I can't replace it right now, so I have to resort to a console version for now crying
Yes, it's very good!
I haven't played that game though, sounds fun still o:
Aw, I'm sorry :c
Oh ok, breaks are good c:
You're welcome!
Same, I'm kinda shy  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:34 pm
mimiru_002

Yes, same problem here!
I can't even keep a job anymore because of it! D:
Aw c:
I like the PC version too but my laptop broke and I can't replace it right now, so I have to resort to a console version for now crying
Yes, it's very good!
I haven't played that game though, sounds fun still o:
Aw, I'm sorry :c
Oh ok, breaks are good c:
You're welcome!
Same, I'm kinda shy

Yeah, I sorta have the same problem but usually my family helps me out with rides. That sucks about your laptop, that happened with me four years ago but it was with the family's desktop. The names I gave my farm animals where really weird, I often named them after anime characters. When i think back on it I get really embarrassed lol. It's okay I had lots of fun with the gamecube but it was time to move on. I'm also very shy, especially irl  

Deadbeat Nightmare

Invisible Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:37 pm
Deadbeat Nightmare
Yeah, I sorta have the same problem but usually my family helps me out with rides. That sucks about your laptop, that happened with me four years ago but it was with the family's desktop. The names I gave my farm animals where really weird, I often named them after anime characters. When i think back on it I get really embarrassed lol. It's okay I had lots of fun with the gamecube but it was time to move on.

That's good c:
My family used to help me out but I moved away from them xD
Yeah, my laptop broke after I moved ;w;
I'm like are you kidding me?
Why didn't you break before I moved!
Could have bought a new one emo
Lol!
I would give them cute yet corny nicknames like Moomoo and Clucky exclaim  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:49 pm
mimiru_002

That's good c:
My family used to help me out but I moved away from them xD
Yeah, my laptop broke after I moved ;w;
I'm like are you kidding me?
Why didn't you break before I moved!
Could have bought a new one emo
Lol!
I would give them cute yet corny nicknames like Moomoo and Clucky exclaim

That sucks, I recently bought myself a laptop so I'm finally able to come back online, I hadn't touched the net in a long time, well except on my phone. I totally named one Moomoo too, it was my favorite star cow. I also regretted getting the goat lol. Now I want to play it, to bad I would have to get another gamecube for it or I could buy the ps2 version through the psn network.  

Deadbeat Nightmare

Invisible Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:53 pm
Deadbeat Nightmare
That sucks, I recently bought myself a laptop so I'm finally able to come back online, I hadn't touched the net in a long time, well except on my phone. I totally named one Moomoo too, it was my favorite star cow. I also regretted getting the goat lol. Now I want to play it, to bad I would have to get another gamecube for it or I could buy the ps2 version through the psn network.

Nice c:
I've been borrowing laptops from my bf and his mom xD
My bf's mom doesn't go on the computer much and my bf has his own desktop!
There isn't enough room in our room to put a second desk with another desktop ;w;
So a laptop it is for now!
Yeah, I wanna play too!
But this version I was playing is pretty complicated and I have to do some more research before I play again
I wanna get all the special endings and maximize friendship with all the villagers and stuff xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:01 pm
mimiru_002
Light_Daze

Nah, it's ok c:
Pretty much, anime about a game
Like Sword Art Online
The only other anime I know like it is an old one called .hack//SIGN
It's the beginning of a series
I love that anime so much c:

SAO is probably the only anime I know that is about a game. The type of anime I like is stuff like Black butler (My favorite anime) I don't know what type of genre that is but I love it.  

GabbieJoJo

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:03 pm
Light_Daze
SAO is probably the only anime I know that is about a game. The type of anime I like is stuff like Black butler (My favorite anime) I don't know what type of genre that is but I love it.

That's alright c:
Virtual Reality animes aren't too popular
But I think they will be soon!
I think the whole idea of Virtual Reality is amazing
That stuff might come out sooner than we all think!
Oh nice, I've heard of that anime~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:20 pm
mimiru_002

Nice c:
I've been borrowing laptops from my bf and his mom xD
My bf's mom doesn't go on the computer much and my bf has his own desktop!
There isn't enough room in our room to put a second desk with another desktop ;w;
So a laptop it is for now!
Yeah, I wanna play too!
But this version I was playing is pretty complicated and I have to do some more research before I play again
I wanna get all the special endings and maximize friendship with all the villagers and stuff xD

I actually wanted to get a desktop, but there was no room at my parents house for one so I went with a laptop. I don't usually research the games I play, which is probably why I usually don't finish many. sweatdrop  

Deadbeat Nightmare

Invisible Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:22 pm
Deadbeat Nightmare
I actually wanted to get a desktop, but there was no room at my parents house for one so I went with a laptop. I don't usually research the games I play, which is probably why I usually don't finish many. sweatdrop

Same ;w;
Desktops are so much better than laptops!
Lol!
Nah, it's just that I'm weird
I play games differently!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out