Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

As the race started, Robin had immediately stomped on the gas pedal. The virtual car zoomed past a few of the NPC racers...maybe hitting a few... until she reached the finish line a couple seconds after Shiro. "Finally, a game that doesn't cheat." She said with a pleased grin as the game's credits rolled up onto the screen. The girl didn't get the highest points, but as long as she wasn't screwed over by the video game she was fine. Hopping out of her seat, Robin looked around for another game to play when Shiro asked about why she came here. Wasn't it obvious? She came to play these video games or whatever. "I got bored of studying this emotion's textbook, and there were these kids talkin' about this place. I came to see what it was sooo..." Robin shrugged a little as she dug around in her pocket to find more quarters. So far she was having a blast at the arcade. She might come back again next time whenever she needed a break.

"What about you?" She looked over at him once she found more quarters and smiled a bit. He must've wanted to play games too, right? Why else would anyone come here? Robin walked off again in search of a game when the brightly colored 'wack-a-mole' machine caught her interest. "This is waaaaay too easy~" Paying the 25 cent fee, Robin grabbed the plastic mallet and began to smash the little rodents back into the holes. At some point, she started wacking the machine a little too hard to the point where it started smoking a little. She tilted her head, wondering why the moles were popping out anymore. "Did...did I win?"

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Mushroom Kingdom ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Serious, Curious
Company: Robin
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro listened while Robin explained why she came down here. Studying emotions textbooks? Shiro raised an eyebrow. That was an odd thing to "study" in your free time. The male was going to ask her about it but suddenly Robin went towards the "whack a mole" game. He stood in silence as he watched her start up the game. At first everything seemed normal, but when he watched her use the plastic mallet, it looked like she was using a metal hammer to bash the moles. The game started steaming and Shiro knew something wasn't right.

Why did I come here you ask? Hmm...Maybe it was fate? He asked, trying his best to give his honest answer. In truth he was lost but that sounded much lamer than what he had said. The "Whack a mole" game seemed like it was about to catch fire and now Robin was getting looks from people. Shiro sighed before walking up to her and grabbing her arm gently. Oi...Robin...Why do you "study" a book on human emotions... He asked, his faced turning a bit dark. He noticed her quirkiness earlier but decided not to say anything, now he was curious.

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin scratched her hand with the handle of the mallet, still trying to figure out this darn mole machine. Eventually, she saw it start to catch fire; that's when she backed up a bit as the manager started hosing the thing down with the fire extinguisher. She felt Shiro grab her arm and the look on his face confused her. What was his problem? Was he upset that she was studying emotions? Either way she didn't like his expression. Robin grumbled a bit as she yanked her arm out of his hand. "I just don't understand them...it confuses me." The girl admitted as she crossed her arms.

Her eyes looked Shiro up and down, narrowing as she got a bit more frustrated. "What's you're deal anyways? Got a problem?" She asked in a rather slightly aggressive and defensive tone. Great...now "Little Miss Porcupine" was starting to get a bit on edge.

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Mushroom Kingdom ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy, Normal

Shiro watched as the machine caught aflame and sighed. He realized Robin was getting defensive so he guessed his guess was close to correct. He pulled out his book and turned the page to a random one. The page said "Humans tend to use a fork and knife, called manners at dinner" and other things related to that. So Robin...It seems you and I are not that different... He stated, giving the girl a soft smile. Shiro lightly rested his hand on her head. I'm not trying to attack you or anything, It's just I don't meet to many people with common personality traits.. He said. He was still curious about her inhumane strength but decided not to indulge. Instead maybe he could get her to open up if he opened up. Do as I do kind of scenario. You see Robin...I'm...An altered human....I don't remember anything before the age of 20.... He stated, putting out his hand and clenching it lightly. He hoped she didn't freak out or anything.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin looked at the page in the book but gave it a blank stare. "What does table manners have anything to do with this?" She wondered for a moment until she felt his hand on her head. She snapped out of her thoughts and just looked at him as he told a little bit more about himself. An altered human? So...basically he was similar to her in more ways than none, huh? The girl's brows furrowed slightly as she thought more in depth than she ever did before. Thinking so much almost gave her a head ache! Her brown eyes finally shot up at him dead in his own before bluntly speaking, "You're weird." It was almost harsh for her to say that, but soon her serious face softened into a smirk. "But I guess that makes me weird too, huh?"

So if he was scientifically altered...did that make him the same as her? Maybe in the same lab? She thought more about it but just brushed the thought aside. No way. If he was in the same lab as her she would've remembered his face. She certainly remember her "siblings" back in the lab. "Unlike you, I was made by scratch." She made herself sound like she was a freakin' baked good... She was about to say something else when the manager of The Mushroom Kingdom came towards them looking rather angry. "Hey! You, girl, need to get out!"

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Shiro was a bit caught off guard by her accusation of weirdness. He was about to retort but suddenly she turned it into a joke. I guess you could say we're some misfits huh? He said with a smile. He wasn't sure why but the thought of someone else who knew at least a tiny bit of what he was going through made him feel better. Maybe being weird right here and now wasn't such an odd thing after all. Shiro figured the girl had questions to ask him but he knew it probably wasn't the best time to ask since they were getting death glares and the manager was screaming orders at his employees. Oh? So you're a real perfect form of a human eh? Made from the purest things~ He teased, lighting the mood was probably the best thing he could do since they probably would have a mob on their hands in a minute. Shiro was about to suggest the two go somewhere else before hearing the manager yell that she needed to leave. Well that was rude.

The male walked up to Shiro, as if he was suppose to take responsibility for Robins actions. Maybe he assumed they were here together or something. "How are you going to pay?!" He asked him with an infuriated tone. Shiro raised an eyebrow before sighing, it seemed that he would have to show this old man some manners. Shiro took a few steps back, looking around for the nearest thing he could find. Looking around he noticed a shooting simulator and quickly grabbed one of the guns. Placing it in his right hand, he squeezed the top of the gun before bending it into a "V" shape. Shiro nodded in satisfaction to himself before lightly handing it to the now astonished manager. How about this...I'll pay for your broken toy and anything else you want if you can bend that back...With one hand of course.. He stated, giving a confident grin to the man before turning around on his heels and grabbing Robins arm lightly. C'mon Robin...I don't think we'll be welcome here for much longer... He said, giving her a child-like smile.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

As Shiro bent the toy gun, Robin stared in awe - and a bit dumbfounded. "You can do that too?" She pointed out as she went on ahead and did the same thing to the other gun. Not a smart move. That only seemed to make the manager even angrier. Now that his blood was boiling it was definitely the two's cue to run out of there, like, now... As Shiro grabbed her arm, the girl just nodded and followed him out the door. If they stayed there any longer the manger would probably have their asses mounted on his damn mantel at home. Upon running out the door, Robin hurried over to her car, hugging it as though it were a person. "Human males are scary... They blow up so easily..." She mumbled as she pressed her cheek against the slight cold car window.

Robin peeked over her car and looked over at Shiro. It was already a little late, maybe he wanted to grab some food? She could consider him a friend, right? It wouldn't be bad to offer a cheap meal. "Wanna get something to eat?"

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Shiro laughed as the two were practically chased out of the arcade. He'd have to apologize later but he figured it could wait. He watched as Robin ran to her car, awkwardly hugging it. Shiro raised an eyebrow at the girls actions but eventually chuckled, she was very amusing to him. He heard her talk about human males as if they were some sort of alien species. Oi! Not all guys are that bad! Trust me I'm one of them! He teased before walking up to Robin casually. Shiro placed his hands into his pockets before looking at her car. Get something to eat? Hmm...Sure, Any place in mind? He asked, tilting his head slightly when asking the question. Its true he was hungry but for some reason he always craved sweets. Looking around he realized it was late. You sure you're comfortable going around with someone you just met? Who knows I might be crazy~ He teased, poking her cheek playfully and giving a smile.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin smirked from Shiro's last comment and shook her head. "Oh, no. I'm perfectly fine. You should be worried since I'm the one offering the ride." She said as she gave him a pretend devilish look. "I could be the crazy one~" She said jokingly as she pulled her car keys out of her back pocket. She pressed the 'unlock' button, watching as her car's front and rear lights flash briefly while her doors unlocked themselves. Hoping into the driver's seat, Robin looked over at Shiro and grinned. "Does Micky C's sound good?"

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:09 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:47 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀The shocking color of gold...

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

☼☀☁☂Ⓐstrophel Ⓜoonstone☂☁☀☼

╔══════════════╗

Astrophel was standing in the inner store, holding a game case up looking at the artwork on the front quizzically, his eyebrow raised as though it would somehow derive more information as to why they thought this was accurate. The game he was holding was odd, not paying attention to the name Astrophel simply stared at the artwork on the front which was of a few people facing an army, one of whom was holding a lightning bolt, but not a normal lightning bolt, more like the ones you see in cartoons constantly. Perfectly formed and with absolute control is clear as the man held it like a spear ready to hurl it into the masses. Astrophel shook his head letting his hair sway slightly before replacing the game on the shelf and muttering to himself. "Sure you can tell it where to go, but no one can control how its going to get there. You're better off holding a bunch of twigs in your hand doing that, that actually making lightning." After a couple more minutes of browsing, Astrophel headed back into the main arcade, slowly picking his way around the machines seeing if any of them looked fun to play and what possible order he should go in.

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

"Don't get to close, or you might have a shocking revelation."

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

...looks good on you.▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Ⓕunds: 1000✶
Ⓓoing: ✶
Ⓦith: ✶
Ⓦhere: ✶
Ⓣhinking: ✶

Lady Sonnet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:08 am
User Image
User Image

A crowd was gathered around the dance dance game where a fuss was being made, unbeknownst to the current gamer who was lost in the mood and dance craze, she kept her eyes on the screen until she had to turn around and dance with her back to the monitor but still didn't miss a single step which only earned more attention and awe from the people gathered. Having been dancing for nearly two hours, she was at the final level, which was rumored to be the hardest. The volume of the song increasing as it blasted throughout the arcade, the pink haired girl matching her hips and feet to the rhythm of the fast beats of the Pika Girl song.

Cursed

My Story:x
Cash: $1,500

Sashiki Hane

User Image  

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:20 pm
Lady Sonnet

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Astrophel whipped his head around as music began blaring from across the arcade, curious he went to go see the commotion, noticing a group of people hovered around a dance game, a girl dancing backwards on the machine still not missing a step. Rolling his eyes at her entourage, Astrophel leaned on the nearest game crossing his arms over his chest watching the girl however, interested in how she was able to do so well without even looking. Though no stranger to dancing Astrophel wondered if he could even do half of these steps until he thought about how simple it would be, all you had to do was hit the arrows at the exact right moment, what you did in between or how you got to push those buttons was up to you.

A small smirk crossed his face as he tapped his chin with one finger, still watching the girl dancing on the machine the music blaring through the arcade, the atmosphere as certainly different than when he walked in and somehow it put a smile on his face as he began to wonder what kind of songs were on the machine, before realizing he had been staring at the girl for a couple minutes now. Playing it off, he simply smiled and gave her a small four fingered way, a typical Italian greeting as he re positioned himself against the machine.

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Ⓣhinking: ✶

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image
User Image

The girl had been halfway through the song when the sight of a boy staring at her and then his greeting had gotten her distracted which ended with her missing a step and thus failing the final round. With only ten seconds for a second attempt to try again. Annoyed that her first try had been ruined all because of some creeper, she turned her attention to the Italian and pointed at him in a rather rude and challenging manner."You cost me the game. Now get up here and gave me like a man!"

Cursed

My Story:x
Cash: $1,500

Sashiki Hane

User Image  

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:53 pm
Lady Sonnet

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Astrophel's small smirk turned into a more neutral look as she demanded he come up to the front acting as though it was his fault that she had messed up on the song, his eyebrow raisin in a questioning manner as he leaned off the machine sticking his hands in his pockets and walked up to the machine, quickly taking the coins from his pocket and slipping them into the machine before the time ran out. "Like a man you say? Well a man wouldn't get flustered from just a little attention." Astrophel challenged himself and just to prove his point activated the player to side standing waiting for the girl in front of him to continue with her challenge.

Astrophel was definitely taller than he girl but most people would think that it was a disadvantage, not a lot of people however realized how flexible he actually was, and dancing was one of his favorite past times. Not only tha but ever since he came over he had been watching her and he screen and as such learned most of the song already, his own natural beat had been ingraining it into him since he had walked over. Astrophel looked down some what at the girl a small coy smile on his face wondering how this would end up playing out.

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image