Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The lonely wolf girl (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image

Kanra held out a hand and said in a ghastly dark voice "Everything withers and dies gods don't but half gods can it has been recorded through my families scrolls plenty of half gods have fallen by the hand of the angel of death. hehehe you may stand a chance being half angel but when two angels meet to fight one is victorious because on had death on their side." kanra held his hand up to the cloudy sky and said "there is a prophecy about my family a being of light will somehow cure the everlasting darkness in the mans heart but i am the last of my family i have everlasting darkness in my heart nothing can cure me not even light itself." then he snapped his fingers and mizu and caprice disappeared to a location only he knew. "so that they are out of the way lets finish this."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:17 pm
she smiled as from her holsters came belts of ammo "fine then" she said spreading her wings of thunder and pulling down her goggles as well as throwing off her coat revealing a hard chestplate made of a strange white metal  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image

A flock of ravens appeared on a nearby tree and kanra looked at it and he said "Ravens are a signature of death so explains edgar allen poes poem the raven. it seems someone here will die or will be severely injured to the point of near death." he looked at her and slashed his sword down sending a black but angelic energy slash towards her
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:32 pm
Zero Hirashima
User Image

A flock of ravens appeared on a nearby tree and kanra looked at it and he said "Ravens are a signature of death so explains edgar allen poes poem the raven. it seems someone here will die or will be severely injured to the point of near death." he looked at her and slashed his sword down sending a black but angelic energy slash towards her
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

she rolled out of the way as she began bombarding him with a plethora of different types of bullets  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image

Kanra blocked some of the bullets with his sword but it broke in two and the rest of the bullets went into him and he fell to the ground not moving
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:50 pm
she waited her guns still pointed at him "i know your not dead baka" she said  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image

ravens surrounded her scratching, poking, pulling hair, and kanra slowly got up and said " You destroyed my sword i must resort to my true weapon." he swiped his hand in the air and a black scythe appeared in his hand and he said "the scythe of the original angel of death beware once your head is cut of with this scythe you can no longer put it back on and your dead forever never to return that is why the angel of death is feared by angels like you and demons like them." kanra spun the scythe round and around and glared at the girl "By the way what is your name anyway my name is kanra."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:45 pm
"if you truly think you can kill me why should it matter" she said zapping the crows away  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:49 pm
"Mommy......" Caprice said crying in Mizu's arms. She then saw Kanra's form and got really scared. She then got out of Mizu's arms and hid behind Kanra whimpering and crying as she tried to get to her father again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image

Kanra picked up caprice and turned back to normal and said "Who said "i was gonna kill you well i might of had the intent but tell me why do you want mizu so badly you know you could have explained it first and then see if she would want to go instead of resorting to force. i hate violence it ends horribly"
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

((hey isn't there supposed to be a demon hunter i am supposed to fight))  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:38 pm
"Somebody wants her dead and he is quite rich" she said "and unless you can pay more I will get her" she said  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image

Kanra looked at her and said "So how much is he paying you cause i bet i have more than he does so i can triple it 10x over if you leave her alone." kanra walked to mizu
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

((hey isn't there supposed to be a demon hunter i am supposed to fight))  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:32 pm
"never had a job this big he's paying me about $5,000,000,000" she said  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:40 am
User Image

Kanra laughed and said "Well how will you like to make triple 10x that to kill that guy. I may not seem much but i am more money in this world than anyone else, not to brag though but if you take him out i will wire the money to you." kanra helped mizu up stil hold caprice and he held mizu's hand and walked away and he said "If you decide to take me up on my offer then meet me at Ryuuto Sushi with your answer, Far well my fair angel." he teleported away with mizu and caprice
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

narwhal quote me for a faster reply read my signature  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:51 pm
"fine i'll need an exact amount though" she said before skating off in a flash of lighting  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff