Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] Welcome, Class! Page 7?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:55 am
When the boil said he must be popular at parties, Brand smiled, a dreamy sort of pleased look; like a cheshire cat who'd gotten what it wanted. "I should hope so, but I've yet to find out," Brand said. "Please forgive my poor manners," he said to all three of them, "I am Brand, of the Psychonaut Ravensdales, and I should not ever reduce myself to a biscuit that tasted like buttons," he said, running one black gloved hand through his already messy hair.

"I shall, then, luv-- I'm happy for the company of all three of you, particularly if no one should try to climb my pants or nest on my jacket," he said, referring to the last class in which he had literally two students trying to climb him.

It had not been pleasant for someone who was so very particular about not being dirty.

Brand, in fact, thought this class sounded utterly full of chances to ruin his jacket. He tapped his fingertips in a staccato rhythm on his cheek, humming in curiosity. "I am sure this will not end well," he said brightly. "What would the three of you prefer to be called?"

The four, if that small voice was any indication. Brand poked around probably Uru, looking for the source of the voice; he was, after all, immensely fond of more company. "If it's any consolation, luv, I don't think any of us know the particulars," he said, smiling at Desiree.

Chrystali

Bloodlust Dante

PhiferWolf

Mangshra

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:45 am
mangshra

A voice came from beside him, glancing in the direction to notice the ghoul beside him. Curious and concerned on her face, Uru huffed with his arms across his chest. "We'll find our shortly. We're in the same boat." It was a class, that was all he knew and figured out. He had been running and roaming the campus when he stumbled here. He had let curiosity win him over and that made him stay long enough for the Professor to come. Too late to sneak out now.

Uru turned to the boil who was pulling stuff out of his pockets. He'd have to learn that trick. "Uru." he started plainly, giving a stiff nod in his direction.

Chrystali

Bloodlust Dante

Face your demons

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:35 am
Aisha had to scramble to find a desk, neither near Rojo or Holly, in an effort to get out of the way of the massive monster that came in the room.

She now simply GAPED.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:01 am
Brand's smile was bright, a little nefarious from what Damien could pick up, and returned it back with a smirk. "Keep your repertoire up, as there are plenty of events to show off your talents." he rattled, hand swishing in the air as he recalled times when such a conversation starter would have been apt.

He was sure that Brand had nothing to worry about, especially the hound trying to climb him like a tree. "Damien, just call me Demi." he continued, idly nibbling on the stolen shirt button that he pilfered off Uru. "Yes I am." he quipped happily, trying to see and remember what plastic tasted like. "and no, i ain't giving it up to you." taking the chance to rebel and tucking the item against his inner cheek. He was gonna mark that button, mark it to the highest degree.

Face your demons
PhiferWolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:16 am
"Damien, that was a part of my favorite shirt." He hissed in a rather hushed turn, his hackles raised as his eyes flared their defensive solid colors at the green-eyed boil. He'd wager every last pumpkin seed that his roommate got a thrill - a kick out of riling him up. Considering the time they spent together, Damien knew what buttons to press and which ones to push. Throwing a fist out, he socked him 'playfully' with a huff as he crossed his arms again. Looking down at his shirt now low enough to reveal the slight ridge of his pecs and the peppering of fuzz there now that the button that fastened his shirt was gone. If he was juvenile, he'd return the favor to snatch something from the monster, but he was sure that wasn't going to happen lest he wanted Professor Walker's attention. NOPE! Do not want.

Pulling out his notepad, he made a note to go to the jacking Maul to get another jacking button that matched his shirt. Then go to some sort of fabric place to get the right string to fix it. Another darn task ontop of his list of to-do's.

Oddly enough, Uru hasn't called Damien 'Demi' once since living with him. He had always been formal with his name calling (aside the occasional mocks).

"I'll get you back for this." He muttered, just low enough for the canine to hear.

Face your demons
Bloodlust Dante

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:53 am
There was no way he wasn't noticing the rumbling once it localized and culminated in a claw bursting out from underneath his seat. Struck with a rare case of speechlessness once he saw the thing, Rojo slowly drew his feet up onto the seat with him as the teacher and his creature entered through the much more conventional door.

He had to stop himself from leaning forward to get a closer look, as it would have sent him crashing to the floor, something he really didn't want to do right now in case the claw was still there. What kind of beast was that? Were they going to ride it?

Once he'd gotten an eyeful, he turned to the mice and the other undead and whispered, "Everything is all right, my friends. It is a giant tongue animal!"

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Miidnight Melody
Rikku Takanashi

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:29 pm
"Isn't that pretty, then," Nahm mused, watching the huge minipet. He had gone silent and tense as the sounds approached, and someone who happened to be looking at him just before the creature appeared might have seen his claws slide out. Now, though, he seemed relaxed and interested again.

Beejoux

kuroopu

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:38 pm
From the hallway, there was a gruff voice.

"Look, all I'm saying is that before we start sending students off into detention, we should make sure that they - Jacking hell -"

A well-muscled man with dark green, curled horns and white-blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail had just turned into the room, smacking straight into the overlarge creature that was taking up the majority of the unused space. Sputtering, the man swatted the pangolin's massive tail out of the way and wriggled past a desk to find the unamused dragon on the other side, near the blackboard.

"WALKER!" Professor Zephron bellowed, hands on his hips, an exasperated expression on the hellhound's sharply angled face. "What are you doing in here? You know this is my hour, right? You're supposed to be three doors down, in the room on the left."

Monstrobiology and Creature Management was crossed off the blackboard and Potions 102 - Finding Ingredients was scribbled above it instead.

Grey Dragon

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:59 pm
The pangolin's giant face turned, and it's tongue flicked out again to investigate the most recent arrival.

"Hmm?" Walker mused, and then a smile crept onto his face. "Yes, I see. It was hardly the room I expected." His voice was soft, and raspy like dried bones, but the large beast he commanded was suddenly watching him very intently. Walker gave it a casual 'shoo shoo' hand motion.

The icy creature began to back up, but it's scales caught on the door frame. There was a second of beady eyed confusion, and then it began turning around in the limited space afforded to it. With a loud clatter an empty desk was knocked over. A chair was sent skittering backwards when struck by a wayward claw. The creature curled around on itself, the long and scaled tail sliding into the room as the long nose started back out through the door.

"It is all yours, Professor," Walker said casually, and followed the giant beast out of the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:06 pm
It seemed that the time for socializing had come to an end (thank Jack), though the vibrations in the floor had been quite alarming just before a professor waltzed into the room with...some strange creature of some sort trailing in behind him. Mathias was forced to lean far back in his front row seat lest he be accosted by a tail, claw, or long, tactile tongue, and his face scrunched up in disgust, a noise sounding in the back of his throat to voice his displeasure as well.

But barely a moment had passed and another professor invaded the now overcrowded room, and it was with a sigh of relief that Mathias was able to sit properly in his chair once more, his ears, which had gone quite rigid, turning forward to a more attentive position as he relaxed. Potions? That seemed preferable to creature management, in his opinion.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:28 pm
The silence that followed was brief but deafening. Luckily, Hollandaise had been nowhere near the deskly victim, and all the exit serve to do was draw her out of her fantasyland.

"Ah," Hollandaise said softly, her eyes unfocused, dreamily half-lost in her own thoughts. "I had hoped it might come to fisticuffs." Between the two professors of course. It was not a very warder-ly wish - for violence- and she felt a tiny thread of guilt curl in her belly. But if stronger emotions had been displayed, well, it was a well-known fact that hate was exceedingly close to love. She thought. Hollandaise, not being experienced in love, or even much experienced in hate (there were exceptions to this), had merely hoped the two were harboring some terrible unspoken tendre for the other. Ah, well.

She looked around, only to discover that creeple had, of course, moved on to other pursuits while she had been lost in her daze. A frown plucked at the corners of her lips but this was not a new circumstance.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:36 pm
Désirée bent over her desk so she could see who this new voice belonged too. She blinked rapidly as she was called luv, what an odd thing to call someone, but it did seem sweet. "I see. This is my first class, is it always like this?" She asked with a quirked eye brow and a smile on her face.

She turned her attention back to the front of the class as there seemed to be quite a commotion going on. Monstrobiology and Creature Management had been crossed out and now the board read; Potions 102 - Finding Ingredients. She turned back to the others again, the zombie looked a bit forlorn, she didn't know what to make of this. "I'm sorry to repeat myself but...Is it always like this in this place?"

PhiferWolf

Face your demons

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:13 pm
Looking at the Skeleton Boil, Shayne gave him a timid smile after knowing they were okay. After a few seconds, the undeadboil's attention was back at the front of the class. “The class isn't Monstrobiology and Creature Management?” The undead boil asked himself as he doesn't realize that he was still in dormouse ghoul's arms. “W-What's Potions 102, Cam-” Shayne started to ask the dormouse ghoul until he looked back at her. This is when Shayne realized he was in the dormouse ghoul's arms with his own arms around her neck; which made his face red like a beat.

Smerdle
Yay we safe!

Rikku Takanashi
O//////O;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:19 pm
Camilla had backed herself agenst the wall of the classroom but still stood near Rojo incase he needed help fortunately the hand relinquished it's hold on the Skeleton boil's leg and all was well! Or it would have been if the giant creature wasn't still seeping cold air into the room... The Dormouse monster ghoul shivers a bit as her eyes start to droop and her head starts to fog up

Her head's fogginess made her unsure whether the new teacher that arrived and yelled at the first teacher was real or not... and she had to look at the new class name a few times before the title actually registered "Potions 102...? I don't know Shayne... I didn't... Take Potions 101..." she says drowsily unaware at that point that the Wight boil was still in her arms the blush too went unnoticed as her eyes started to lid alittle mercifully the first teacher and their creature left and while Camilla really would have liked to take a Monstrobiology and Creature Management class she wasn't that upset to see the pare go...

Once the room and the Dormouse ghoul warmed up again Camilla finally realized she was still holding Shayne and while she could easily have held him all day if need be she kinda wanted to sit down... especially sense she was the only one still standing... (Other then the Professor that is) "Uh... Shayne? Can I put you down now?" she asks softly

Smerdle
Rojo is safe! Still... I hope that hand wasn't another Teachers...

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
It's time to get down now Shayne!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:42 am
Brand was completely and blissfully ignoring both the chaos of the class and the unpleasantness between the one with the button and the one without a button-- in fact, he was having trouble qualifying who was whom at this point, and felt more than a little lightheaded. To Damien all he could manage was a contented "Demi, then. I do love to show off," and another of his smiles. He was honest, maybe? He was also super out of it.

Psychonauts, go figure.

It was very hard not to summon one of his knives and scratch away at the table in boredom, but instead he contented himself by swiping a fallen object on the floor and turning it into a coin so he could roll it across his knuckles again.

"Is it always like this? Hmmm, I wonder," was all he said, with a smile.

Honestly he had no idea. He was really new.

He was excited by the prospect of potions.

mangshra

PhiferWolf

Chrystali

Bloodlust Dante

Amarus tilted her head, and adjusted her sitting position. Either she had no idea what was going on behind her (unlikely) or she honestly didn't care (a lot more probable). "Do you not feel weighed upon? Needled at? Burdened, torn apart, displaced, tired, lost-- gnawing in you?" she asked, listing off a number of possible definitions, pressing one hand lightly to her own chest and regarding Holly like a curious bird might.

"I would be very pleased," she said, with a smile that looked like it was made to cut. Her silver eyes lit up; the thrill of training someone to be stronger was what had motivated her to make Aegis Animus, after all.

Everyone should be at their best, because that was all that would save them when things became impossible and without hope. She had learned this too many times to count.

The Semblance of Unity

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces