Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Starry Eyed Hunters ((Open. Still Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes! Let's get this forum moving again!
  Nah, Your idea sucks... Again... ((F.U. too))
  Maybe. It piques my interest but idk
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:37 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Kyo had caught Daren's response and simply shook his head as he scaled the tree. "Captain Obvious" he muttered as he climbed reaching the tree tops rather quickly as he shimmed his way to a branch to give himself a good view over the forest. Even with a good view tho it took him a bit to finally locate the temple. "Lets see now" he muttered pointing at the temple as he looked up to where the sun was at. "Looks to be to the south if I am getting my directions correct" he muttered taking a bit longer to mentally go thru how to tell which direction is which before nodding when he was for the most part assured with it was indeed south.

Kicking off the tree Kyo fell down towards the forest floor below. Forming several shields he slowed his decent to a stop just a bit above the ground as he bounded off the last shield and landed a few feet away from Jake and Daren. "Looks like that temple thing is to the south" he relayed pointing in the direction he had seen it. "This forest goes on for as far as the eye can see and that temple was not an easy find." Shaking his head somewhat his ears twitched as he listened into the area and gave a deep sniff. The girl was still following in the shadows of them and any BeoWulf's were either not close or downwind of them currently to where he couldn't smell them. "Come on from the look of it that temple is atleast two miles from here." Not really giving them time to respond Kyo started towards the direction of the temple at a somewhat rushed pace.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:22 am
((Hmmm I wonder how many are waiting on me... haha))

Sata continued to lead until that familiar stench of burnt Grimm reached his nose and he gagged. "Someone did a number on that Grimm. Geez it stinks." He said covering his nose and pushing forward in a more southern direction, away from the smell of Grimm... Damn it stunk... Maybe it was just a burnt skunk...

Shenaiya stopped shortly before running into the group. South? Oh okay... She had had enough of just following and went around, knowing that at least one of the two Faunus knew she was there. Oh well. The girl circled far around them and ran through the trees. Bounding her way between thickets and clearings... Trying not to get spotted or attacked. Sometimes that just didn't work out the way you want.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:21 am
[ I've somehow find myself here again? ]

High winds roared in the skies around her. Rursus had no intention of stopping. Her anticipation gripped her, enough to keep that unmistakable smile from her face, which curled slightly familiar to a smirk. Her eyes lit with fire, her hair whipped around behind her as she leaned backwards. Unlike the others, she assumed, Rursus decided to keep airborne a little while longer. She saw the others land farther from her, landing in the trees. She herself stuck out her legs, preparing for momentary impact, a tall tree incoming her way.

She clicked her tongue as her body rushed through the air, and then an evanescent blue flame shot out from her fingertips, burning the tree momentarily before going out. It had left a blackened scar on the tree's branches and Rursus felt a bit sorry for having to do so. She'd make it up later somehow, she supposed.
She landed straight in the middle of the blackened spot on the tree, the branches snapped easily underneath her heeled boots. She did this to soften her landing before she darted back out there again, going airborne.

Rursus kept to the trees until she no longer saw any more people in the sky. Deciding to come down from her perch, she gave one more graceful hop before raising her weapon, snapping it forward to latch on a branch. Using that as a swing, she projected herself lower, landing with a heavy thud and skid to the ground. The bladed whip snapped the branch from her weight, and retracted the weapon, sheathing it properly. She gave a silent apology to the wounds she had caused this forest since entering before she bolted for the bushes.

She would meet whoever she was supposed to team up with on the way, but her priority was to get to the temple first. She knew whoever she met at the temple would at least be more capable than any random newbie she'd meet in the forest. Rursus wondered who she'd meet first, and that whoever she would meet, it would be destiny. With that sort of anticipation in mind, she raced forward. She didn't want to run into any Grimm, no, that'd slow her down from finding providence.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:22 pm
"Shiiit!" Kota exclaimed as he held onto his hat and ran. He looked behind him to see four Beowolves chasing him. He look around the area noting the layout of the trees. "Perfect...Time to disappear."He ran around a large tree and gripped his blades tightly "1-4!" He called out as a four glyph appeared infront of him and he ran through it closing it behind him. One of the Beowolves chased after him but stopped seeing he was gone. Another glyph opened above a higher branch and Kota fell through it landing softly on the branch. "So...you think you monsters will get me too...." He mumbled softly before smiling before spinning his swords by their chains. He started to sway and tap his foot as he started to hum. He smiled as the grimm snapped and snarled at him."Let's see....there are four of these things, no armor around their necks." His eyes grew very serious as he kept humming as one Beowolf jumped at him. He smirked as he raised one finger before raising 3 more as a '4' glyph appeared behind him. He tripped backwards and fell through it closing right after. The Beowolf sliced the branch seconds after he vanished and another glyph formed on the tree right infront of the grimm and Kota shot out. With a quick spin Kota swung his swords and beheaded the wolf as he began to sing King for a day. He landed and skidded before spinning around to the other monsters. "All right here we go!" He sang out and taunted the Beasts with his swords.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:11 pm
"That's just one less Grimm to concern ourselves with, isn't it?" Better to avoid battle if one can, even if they were technically supposed to be hunters in the making. It was just common sense. She followed along nevertheless, somewhat amused at Sata's apparent inability to ignore the stench and just move on. His scrunched up gagging face was hilarious.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:40 pm
Jake nodded in confirmation that he heard the info that Kyo gave. So the temple was two miles to the south. It shouldn't take them too long to reach it, but they still had Grimm to worry about. While they wouldn't eat the corpse that was felled, mostly due to the fact they seem to only have a taste for humans, the corpse would certainly inform them of a battle between the young hunters-in-training and the Grimm.

He followed Kyo keeping up with the rushed pace rather easily. He also heard the girl run off but wasn't aware of the fact that it was the same girl from earlier, or that it was a girl and not a Grimm for that matter. "What's the big rush there? Certainly you're not scared of a couple little Grimm cubs are you?" He asked Kyo, mostly as a jest. He knew that it was no guarantee that they would get a young and reckless Grimm, they could just as easily run into one of the older and deadlier ones. Man, that would suck big time if they happened to run into an older Grimm...  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm

"I would rather not run into any more Death Stalkers honestly. I can deal with the grimm attacks but those things are more trouble then they are worth" he said giving a sneer as he remembered how just two hits to his shields had rocked him. It was a glaring weakness in his sembalance that he hated and was all but out of options on how to overcome. "Anyways where do you think that all of the others are probably gonna be heading towards? I doubt that only a few saw the temple and many others I would imagine are thinking the same thing. Safer in numbers anyways" he muttered the last thing as he sped up his pace again. Keeping under a jog but as fast as one could go without starting to run.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:55 pm
One of the other Beowolves charged at Kota and lunged itself at him snarling it's fangs and claws ready to strike. Kota smirked while still singing and did a split in order to dodge the attack as he spun his swords in order to grip them differently and thrust forward sending the blades into the Grimm's stomach as it soared over him. The other two Beowolves charged at him when they say their fellow Grimm was in trouble as Kota stood back up. He wrapped the chains around his hands and toke a step forward and swung the Beowolf around him and sending it and the other two into a large tree causing his swords to become dislodged from the Beowolf."Sit you mangy mutts..." He said as his swords came back to him and he started swinging them again. "It's been fun, but I must end this..." he said as he pressed a button on the grip of his swords making both blades split into five smaller blades. "1-2!" He said to himself as a medium glyph with the number 2 in the middle opened as he threw the blades through it. "3-1" He called out as three small glyphs opened near the necks of the beasts as 6 of the small blades each shot out of two gylphs and 4 shot out of the the third glyph each of the blades sinking deep into the necks of the beasts. Once Kota was sure they were dead he whipped the chains on his swords freeing the blades before pulling them through their respective glyphs. "Damn monsters..." he muttered as he pressed the buttons on his swords making the blades snap back together before turning and starting off but soon tripped over a large root again. "Ouch...How do I not see these?!" He grumbled before standing up and sighing and walking off again.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:33 pm

(Uhm..........bump?)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:29 pm
((Sorry! I got really sick and I'm not supposed to be on the PC but I figured I try to wanr)))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:30 pm
(Is it possible for someone to type me up a good summery for the last 6 pages plz)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:20 pm
((okay, so you can get a bit of a summary on the first page. everything that happened after the summary is that Jake, Shenaiya, Joseph(Kyo), and Daren all managed to beat the Nightstalker. Shenaiya is being stubborn and left declaring she didn't want a partner even though she and jake are stuck as partners. So Jake, Daren, and Joseph are all heading towards the temple. Sata and Margaret(Meg) met and are now partners. Atok(Kota) and Rursus are kind of just derping it up by themselves right now. and that's basically it. Oh, and I"m waiting on Zelly.))

shabatha
Zelly-fangirl
]
The Voodoo Bunny
Shiningdragon21
M3Gnificent
Greedy Fat Cat
Levi X125

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:28 pm
((You were? Oh s**t, i must've lost track of the post order. Uhhh...my bad. o_o;; ))

"Safer in numbers? This coming from the guy that seems to not want to admit we're partners? When that is literally half the point of this exercise, if not the only point?" Daren pointed out as he ran alongside Kyo and Jake. "This isn't just getting from point A to point B and back again in one piece, remember, we're supposed to be forming groups, even if it is through sheer randomness of who those people are."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:57 pm
((it's okay. It happens. I'm starting to find that if I don't quote people, they tend to lose track sometimes.))

Jake smiled as he heard Daren complain about Kyo's reasoning. He liked how Daren tried to use Kyo's apparent unwillingness to be partners as a flaw in his logic. "Well, last time I checked there is safety in numbers. Whether or not he wants a partner is irrelevant. His point remains the same. It would be safer to being in a group. Hence, he makes himself a group and teams up with people whether he likes it or not." He said matter-of-factly. He wondered how long it would take them to reach the temple going at their current speed.

Zelly-fangirl"
shabatha
Shiningdragon21

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:33 pm

"You believe we are partners currently. From what I can tell that thought is only in your own mind." Kyo said looking over to Daren with a rather stern look. Continuing on Kyo upped his pace to a jog. Not bothering with Jake kyo shook his head before suddenly coming to a complete stop. The scent of beowolves caught his nose as the breeze caught towards them wafting their scent his way. "There's a group of Beowolves ahead" Kyo said withdrawing his weapons as he snarled a bit.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff