Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn's face immediately grew flushed due to his kiss. She knew she had a stupid smile on her face and it was pointless to try and stop smiling. After writing in her notebook she'd rather them eat together after he picked her up, she waved goodbye as he left. Once she'd adjusted her apron and made sure her ears were covered she entered Cat's Meow and began her shift.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 925.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn glanced around Cat's Meow. So far nothing was out of the ordinary. Since there were no customers Madilyn knew it was going to be an easy day. Well, minus the feeding, restocking, and cleaning. It was bath day for the kittens puppies, cats, and dogs. She put on her gloves and tightened her apron. Bath day wasn't horrible, it was just a little hectic. It was a lot off fur to cut and dry and claws to clip. She could only hope she'd be finished before lunch.

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:53 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor walked into the Cat's Meow, again he was looking for Madilyn. He asked every worker that was there until he unknowingly tapped Madilyn's shoulder. "Um...Have you seen a girl with...Um...I call her Madi...S-she's...small but..." He realized it was Madilyn and his face went flushed, he apologized to her and he stared at the ground to avoid her gaze. He was embarrassed, Madilyn was right in front of him and he hadn't even noticed.

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $902.50

Currently thinking: My head hurts...

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:07 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"She's small but what Theo? Come on tell me. Ceasar won't tell anyone. I promise."Madilyn asked as she finished drying a small jet black puppy she called Ceasar. She had him cradled in her arms and was smiling. Madilyn didn't mind Theo's words. She was just happy they were having lunch.

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image

Theodor looked at the black puppy in her arms, he smiled at the dog and petted its ears then petted Madilyn's ears. "You're small...But you're cute. Just like Ceasar here. Why don't you have a pet?" He asked her, obviously, the animals here loved Madilyn. She took care of them and she was kind. It was no surprise that they loved her. "Are you ready to go?"

O.O.C:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"I couldn't get a pet. I'm too indecisive and don't have the time to properly care for a pet. I'm almost ready. Let me just finish up with Ceasar. I have to clip his nails. Where are we going for lunch?"Madilyn asked as she began looking for nail clippers small enough for the puppy.

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:31 pm
User Image

He nodded his head, that was the same reason why he couldn't get a pet. Also, it was because he didn't know how to take care of one. Theodor waited for her to finish with the puppy, he smiled, he was excited to spend more time with Madilyn. When she asked where they were going for lunch, he shrugged, he didn't know where to take her. "Maybe some really nice restaurant..."

O.O.C:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"Did you have any restaurant in particular in mind? I'm certainly open to anything. Let's get going before they switch to the dinner menu though." Madilyn told him and once she'd finished grooming the puppy she placed him back in his pen and made her exit hand in hand with Theo.

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C: Exit.
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image

He took her hand and they left the Cat's Meow, he didn't know where to take her he was still unaware of the many places in the city. (sorry its short) Exits.

O.O.C:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:12 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, σcтσвєя ①⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:07 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn couldn't help but pinch the bridge of her nose in slight embarrassment and frustration as she reflected on saying goodbye to Theodor. Perhaps one day she could complete the feat without stuttering. But the shy, mute girl doubted such a day would come. At least she could speak to him period. After she clocked in, Madilyn tried to forget about Theo and focus on her work. Today didn't seem like it was going to be a busy day, so she decided to give the store a good cleaning. She simply grabbed a broom and began sweeping the aisles of the store.

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:39 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Bunny Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Letting out a rather large yawn, Lexi then took a sip of her hot chocolate. She didn't want to get up so early, but she had to go to work. Huffing a bit, she looked up as she approached the building. Pushing open the doors, there was a ding, which made all of the puppies in the store start barking excitedly. Smiling a bit, Lexi giggled before she finished her hot chocolate and tossed the cup in the garbage. She was early to her shift and wondered what she could do. She then blushed a little bit and bit her bottom lip. She could always text Ryan... She hadn't talked to him in a little while so she wouldn't be annoying him... Right? Plus! He worked at the pet store as well. Yeah! That could work out. Smiling a bit, she then pulled her phone out of her pocket, chewing at the inside of her cheek as she looked up his number in her contacts.

To: Ryan
Hiya Ryan! I hope I didn't wake you! ^__^;; I was just wondering... if by any chance. That you were working today as well? Just Curious! (Sorry if I woke you up by the way!)

Her thumb hovered over the send button for a second as she wondered if she should really text him or not. 'Don't be a wimp!' She thought to herself as she pressed down, watching as the little message bubble popped up. Pushing the button at the top of her phone to lock the screen, she then put the device in her pocket before gently rocking back and forth on her feet. She really hoped that she wasn't annoying Ryan... He was just the only friend she had now other than Belle and she liked being around him. The blush that was already on her face then darkened a little bit before she shook her head a little.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:30 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

When her phone buzzed, the girl jumped a little, her blush darkening a little bit before she grabbed her phone out of her pocket, reading the text, she then smiled a little bit. Well, it seemed like it was a good thing that she texted him then! Still smiling, Lexi then walked towards the 'employees only' room as she texted Ryan back.

To: Ryan
Well, it's a good thing I texted you then! Lol. See you soon!

After hitting send, she returned her phone to her pocket before opening the door and clocking in. Putting on her work apron, she then glanced at the note the manager had left and smiled a bit as today she was supposed to help in giving the puppies a bath. How fun! Opening one of the cages, she then giggled as an excitable Lab puppy practically jumped into her arms and started licking her face. "Hello to you too!" She laughed. "You're getting a bath today little guy." She said, holding the puppy tightly but carefully in her arms as she brought him to the sink. Setting the puppy down, it sniffed around a bit before barking up at her. Lexi smiled at the puppy before she turned on the water, testing it to make sure it was the right temperature before she started dampening the puppy's fur.

The puppy definitely didn't want a bath because he whimpered a bit and looked up at Lexi with puppy-dog eyes. "I don't care how much you beg. You puppies need a bath." She said, taking her hand off of the nozzle to stop the spray of water so she could grab the puppy shampoo. Opening it, she put some in her hand before she lathered it into the puppy's fur, humming softly to herself and the dog. She then picked up the hose again and pushed the button, rinsing the soap out of the puppy's fur.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Embarrassed
Company: Alone
Inventory: Nothing
Dating: N/A
Outfit: Ready for Fall

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan ran down the street, his legs on fire. It felt like he was doing this more and more often. Sadly the male was running so fast that he slid past the front doors of the Cat's Meow. Using quick thinking, Ryan grabbed at the ground and pushed himself back towards the door with the tip of his fingers. He barged into the store panting heavily. I....I'm here! He exclaimed before placing his hands on his knees and inhaling deeply. Just how far had he ran?! His leg was on fire and his finger tips burned from the concrete. He really had to get an alarm clock or something. Ryan caught his breath finally and stood up straight. So what did I miss? He asked, trying to play off what he just did.

Ryan made his way to the "Employees Only" area and clocked in. Of course he was late but there wasn't much he could do at this point. He hoped the boss wasn't around or he'd get chewed out, after all it was his first day! He sighed and ran his hand through his hair before putting on his apron for work. Ryan walked over to Lexi squatted down next to her. Need any help? I'm not exactly sure what I need to do around here just yet. Eheh... He said admittingly. He had missed his orientation day thanks to the terrible weather a few days ago so he wasn't sure what to do to help out.

Just then one of the puppies trotted up to him, wagging its tail happily. Cuuuute.... He thought to himself, his cheeks turning a light red. The male gently brought his hand up to the puppy and picked it up. He looked like he was in a trance with the puppy. He's so cu- I mean uh...Eheheh. He said before cutting himself off and setting the puppy down. His face turned a deep shade of red and he could only stare down at the ground.

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Looking up as she heard a voice next to her, Lexi then grinned up at Ryan. "Help would be great." She said before she chuckled softly. "The jobs are fairly simple. Mostly cleaning out the cages. Though today is a fun day. It's puppy bath.. Hey!" She started to say, but squeaked and giggled a little as the puppy she was bathing shook off and sent droplets of water everywhere. Smiling a bit, the young woman dried off her face before she wrapped the puppy up in a towel and started drying him off.

Looking at Ryan, she then smiled a little and chuckled softly. "They're adorable." She said, setting the lab puppy down, she gave it a treat before letting it go to go run and play with the others. "There's more than one sink, so if each of us bathe a puppy the job should get done pretty quickly." She said as she kneeled down and scooped up a Golden Retriever puppy, smiling happily as she touched her nose agaisnt the puppy's cold nose. The puppy yawned before barking in protest as Lexi started getting his fur wet. Giggling softly, she shook her head just a little bit. "As far as the puppy shampoo goes, you can use any of the bottles, the different colors just mean different scents, but in the end they all just smell the same." She said, chuckling a little bit. She then put some soap on her hands and started lathering it into the puppy's fur.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas